- » Rise Monkey Bread
Rise Monkey Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rise monkey bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rise monkey bread recipes.
Monkey bread is a moist homemade bread made with a flour and milk batter. Yeast leavened, the monkey bread is shaped into dough balls and arranged in the baking pan in three layers. Rich and oven fresh, it makes a great bread. - 42.9651
Very Important: Kitchen must be heated (or hot) to make bread.
Butter is to be set on top of stove and melted by rising heat, not cooked.
Put milk on fire and let it come to a boil (or let it get hot; do not scorch milk or let it get cold).
While milk is yet... - 40.1727
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a small pan, stir the yeast in the milk, until dissolved.
3) Scald the milk and allow to cool until it is lukewarm.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and beat thoroughly.
5) Cover the dough with a... - 38.9052
In 1/4 cup of very warm water, dissolve 2 packages of yeast.
Let stand for a few minutes.
Add sugar, salt and eggs.
Beat thoroughly, add milk and flour alternately.
When well-combined, add melted stick of butter.
Blend well and let stand to rise until about... - 44.0633
Sift flour and measure.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Stir in milk, sugar, salt, butter or margarine, and flour.
Beat well, cover, and let rise in a warm place (80°) until almost double in bulk (about 1 hour).
Punch down and roll out on a... - 38.0184
Classic Monkey Bread
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast over milk and let stand for about 5 minutes to soften.
Mix in sugar, salt, the 1/2 cup butter, and 3 1/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with a heavy spoon until well blended and stretchy; then cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a... - 38.5458
1. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup of the water, the yeast, and 1 tablespoon of the granulated sugar; let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 1 cup of water, the nonfat dry milk, the remaining 2 tablespoons of... - 34.0019
Cheddar Monkey Bread
In a large bowl, dissolve 2 tsp.of the sugar in warm water.
Stir in yeast; let stand for 10 minutes.
Add milk, butter, remaining 4 tsp.
sugar, and salt.
Stir in about 3 cups of the flour to make a stiff dough.
Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until... - 39.6592
Homemade Monkey Bread
1. Combine 1 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, milk, butter, and 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil,- cook 1 minute. Remove sugar syrup from heat,- cool 10 minutes.
2. Combine 1/4 cup granulated sugar and 1/2 tea-spoon cinnamon in... - 27.6264
1. In large bowl, combine 1/2 cup warm water, yeast, and 1 teaspoon granulated sugar; stir to dissolve. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/4 cup warm water and 1/2 cup butter; mix well. With wooden spoon, stir in remaining 3/4 cup... - 39.7648
Sift the flour into a large bowl and put this into the oven to warm while activating the yeast.
Mix the soured cream and warm water, pour about a quarter of it into a small warm bowl and crumble the fresh yeast on top, or add the dried yeast and 1/2 teaspoon... - 44.6036
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) Take a large bowl and combine milk, 1/3 cup sugar, salt and 1/4 cup butter in it. Stir until sugar dissolves and butter melts completely.
3) In the meanwhile, mix 1 cup warm water with yeast and 1... - 46.8057
Here is a well-sought after recipe for Monkey-dill Bread. A lip-smacking side dish, this bread completes your spread. Try this and enjoy! - 47.1783
Hungarian Coffee Cake
Shape dough into P/2-inch balls.
Dip into margarine, then into mixture of sugar, cinnamon and nuts.
Place a single layer of balls in well-greased 10-inch tube pan so they just touch. (If pan has removable bottom, line with aluminum foil.) Top with another... - 32.8787