- » Ripe Pear
Ripe Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ripe pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ripe pear recipes.
Mincemeat Pear Pie
Mincemeat Pear Pie is an amazingly delicious pie recipe which you will love to share with your loved ones. Enjoy this deadly combination of pears and mincemeat in your next weekend party! - 36.7454
Steamed Sweet Pears
1. Slice 1" (2.5 cm) from the top of each fruit. Save tops as "lids."
2. Carefully core each fruit, being careful not to go through the bottom of the pear (as shown in the figure).
3. Put tablespoon (15 ml) honey into each core. Cover pears with the... - 19.7474
Pare, halve and core pears.
Combine sugar and water to make syrup.
Cook - 16.4273
Pears And Gorgonzola
Cream the cheese and the butter together.
Serve alongside the pear slices.
Butter the pear slices with this mixture and enjoy. - 14.8907
Brush pears with lemon juice and set aside.
In saucepan, place remaining juice and all other ingredients.
Cook over high heat 1 minute, then stir and cook an additional minute or until sugar is dissolved.
Stand pears in the mixture and baste them with the... - 34.319
Pears Helene Poires Helene
Mix water and sugar in a large skillet (not iron) and heat over moderate heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add pears, cover, and simmer 10-12 minutes, turning once in the liquid, until tender but not mushy.
Mix in vanilla, then cool pears in liquid.
Spoon... - 32.2556
Pears With Gorgonzola
In a small bowl, using a fork, mash together the cheeses and the chopped hazelnuts.
If made in advance, the cheese mixture should be covered and refrigerated, but it will taste best served at room temperature.
Serve whole pears in a bowl and the cheese... - 25.3318
Pears Poached In Wine
In large saucepan combine sugar and water.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in wine or orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, and spices.
Peel fruit, leaving stem on, if desired.
Insert an apple corer in blossom end of fruit and carefully remove... - 36.7922
Poached Pears With Wine Custard
1. Combine lemon juice and water in a bowl.
2. Peel pears, leaving stems intact. Cut a slice off bottom of each pear to allow it to stand securely, and put pears into lemon juice and water mixture to prevent discoloration.
3. Combine sugar, wine, cinnamon,... - 30.4864
Poached Pears In Mulled Wine
1) Skin the pears, half them and remove the cores using a spoon.
2) In a pan, heat a mixture of sugar, wine, 1/4 pt (150 ml) water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon and rind gently until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a... - 42.6973
1.Remove the pear skin by peeling 1/3 way down.
2.Apply lemon juice on cut areas in order to avoid darkening.
3.Remove the center part till the peeled part and fill with drained, crushed pineapple.
4.Preheat the oven to... - 41.222
1.Peel pears leaving their stems on.
2.Use an apple corer to remove core, but remove from side opposite to the stem.
3.In a saucepan, put water, vanilla extract, fructose and cinnamon . Bring to a slow boil.
4.Put the pears in the simmering water and... - 41.8333
Hot Pink Pears
1. Peel pears; leave stem. Stick 1 whole clove into each pear. Combine remaining ingredients, except whipped cream, in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add pears; cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Baste pears; turn over, and recover.... - 26.2654
1 Into a small bowl, sieve the cream cheese
2 Add in the celery and Tabasco.
3 Sprinkle some salt for seasoning.
4 Form small balls from the mixture.
5 Roll in the finely chopped nuts to coat evenly.
6 Peel the pears and cut them in to... - 40.617
Stuffed Poached Pears With Brandied Vanilla Cream
If you are bored of pumpkin pie and are looking for a non-traditional dessert for your thanksgiving dinner here is one that celebrates the wonderful seasonal produce, is healthy, and special enough to put on the holiday table. Your house will smell like fall... - 135.656
To make pear topping: Place rack in the lower third of the oven; preheat to 425 degrees F.
Heat oil in a 7- or 8-inch nonstick, ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
Add brown sugar and cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the sugar has partially... - 41.3838
Combine all ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 to 15 minutes or until pears are tender, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and let cool.
Transfer mixture to an airtight jar.
Cover and chill. - 22.9192
Asiago With Pears
Divide pears and cheese between 2 dessert plates.
Present with dessert knives and forks.
Serve butter in small crock or ramekin to spread on bread. - 19.2134
Poached Pears In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. In a saucepan, add sugar and wine. Add cinnamon stick and bring slowly to the boil, stirring until the sugar has dissolved.
3. To the wine mixture add pears and cover with a round of... - 45.5378
1) In a medium saucepan, add wine, lemon zest, lemon juice, sugar and cinnamon sticks. Mix well before adding in the pears.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil over high heat. Poach the pears for about 15 to 45 minutes, depending on the how ripe the... - 41.4999
Wine Glazed Baked Pears
If necessary, trim bases of pears so fruit will stand upright.
Set pears side by side in a shallow baking dish or pan (they should fit snugly).
Pour wine over pears; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
Bake in a 425° oven for 45 minutes.
Mix water and... - 31.8055
Cut pears into halves lengthwise.
Boil water and sugar together for 5 minutes; stir in vanilla.
Add pears and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on quality and ripeness of fruit.
Cool pears in syrup; drain. (Drained canned pears can be used.)... - 39.5555
Cut pears into halves lengthwise.
Boil water and sugar together for 5 minutes.
Stir in vanilla.
Add pears and simmer over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on quality and ripeness of fruit.
Cool pears in syrup; drain.
At serving time, place ice cream in... - 39.4022
Pears Poached In Red Wine
1. With a corer, core the pears the pears through the bottom, leaving about 3/4 inch of the stem at the top intact.
2. Peel the cored pears.
3. In a bowl of water, place the pears with half the lemon juice and keep aside.
4. In a... - 47.0915
1) Cut the pears in half and core the center. The cavity should be large enough to contain about 1 tablespoon of cheese filling.
2) In a bowl, combine rest of the items and mix well.
3) Use 1 tablespoon of cheese filling to stuff the... - 39.5637
Stilton And Pear
Spread Stilton cheese evenly on 3 slices of the bread.
Top with pear slices, cut to fit bread.
Top with remaining bread and cut each sandwich into quarters. - 17.5091
1. Pare the pears, then halve and core; place, cut-sides down, in a large skillet.
2. Sweeten water with your favorite no-calorie sweetener, using the equivalent of 12 teaspoons (1/4 cup) sugar in a cup; pour over pears; add cinnamon stick; cover.
3. Bring to... - 20.4055
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Peel the pears, cut into half and core them.
3) In a large casserole, arrange the pear halves in a single layer.
4) In a small bowl, mix the honey, hot water and ginger together.
5) Drizzle over the... - 40.4147
Pears In Red Wine
1) Peel pears and keep it whole with the stalks.
2) In a small saucepan arrange pears closely.
3) Put sugar, water and cinnamon stick. Boil and simmer with covered lid for 15 minutes.
4) Take off lead, pour red wine and cook gently for... - 36.7012
Peel, core, and thinly slice pears.
In a 10 to 12-inch pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add pears and cook until slices are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Add sugar, rum, lemon peel, and juice.
Boil on high heat until sauce is thick enough to cling... - 29.6048
Pears Au Gratin
Overlap pear slices in layers in buttered 10 x 6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Heat preserves and put through sieve; add wine and pour over pears.
Sprinkle with macaroon crumbs and dot with butter.
Bake in hot oven (400°) 20 to 25 minutes or till pears are done... - 23.1579
1. Pare the pears; quarter, core and slice thin.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet; stir in sugar, ginger, water and lemon juice; heat until bubbling. Add the pear slices; toss to coat with syrup mixture; cover.
3. Cook 10 minutes, or until... - 25.9184
Pears Au Gratin
Overlap pear slices in layers in buttered 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Heat preserves and put through sieve.
Add wine to sieved preserves and pour over pears.
Sprinkle with macaroon crumbs and dot with butter or margarine.
Bake at 400° for 20 to 25... - 30.8842
Beat the egg yolks with the sugar in the top of a double boiler.
Add the Marsala and continue beating over barely simmering water until the mixture is smooth and thick.
Remove the pan from the heat and continue beating until the mixture is cool.
Fold in the... - 34.8102
Maple Poached Pears
1 In a large frying pan,place pared pears.
2 In a 1-cup measure, combine syrup, water and lemon juice ; pour over the pears.
3 Add butter or margarine; cover.
4 Heat to boiling; simmer, basting once or twice with syrup in the pan, for about 40 minutes,... - 34.3012
Wash and sterilize 4 (1-pint) jars and closures, stand them on baking sheet, and keep warm in a 250° F. oven until needed.
Simmer all ingredients, uncovered, in a heavy enamel or stainless-steel kettle until pears are tender and translucent, about 30-40... - 29.5633
Pear And Cheese Salad
1. Take the pears and cut them into halves after peeling and removing the cores.
2. Take a bowl and mix the whipped cream, cheese and seasoning and beat it thoroughly until it turns creamy and smooth.
3. Take a rose nozzled pastry bag.
4. Add the... - 37.4241
Pear Pineapple Conserve
1) Peel, core, slice the pears and process through a fine blade of food chopper.
2) In a kettle, combine the pears with the pineapple and sugar.
3) Allow to boil and simmer without the lid for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally or until thick.
4) Add a... - 32.4637
Put pears (about 2 cups or 500 ml) into blender container.
Cover and process at GRIND until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and process at GRIND until lemon is finely chopped.
Pour into 3-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over medium... - 31.1826
Stuffed Pear Hors D'oeuvre
Beat the cream cheese until soft.
Mix in the herbs and nuts, then fold in the apple and lemon juice.
Arrange the chicory leaves on 4 individual serving plates.
Peel the pears, halve and remove the cores.
Spoon the filling into the core cavities and arrange... - 35.922
Sweet Potato And Pear Puree
Peel potatoes and cut into thirds. Boil in a large pot until tender, about 45 minutes. Drain well.
Pare, core, and halve pears.
Squeeze juice from lemon into a medium saucepan. Add pears and enough water to fill bottom 2"of pan. Poach pears over medium-high... - 34.3424
Watercress And Pear
Choose ripe pears if possible.
Feed the pear chunks and watercress into the juicer in alternate batches.
Pour into a glass and add ice cubes.
Decorate with watercress leaves, if liked. - 27.8759
Flambeed Crepes With Pears
Prepare the crepes.
Combine butter, sugar, and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and blend well.
Heat mixture in a large skillet or chafing dish, stirring over medium heat until sugar has completely dissolved.
Add pears and simmer until tender, about 10... - 31.009
Peaches N Pear Sauce
Place washed and seeded peaches and pear, with skins, in a blender and process on low speed until smooth.
Serve as a dessert sauce with, for example, Banana Pound Cake. - 23.4366
Peaches 'n' Pear Sauce
1. Chill the fruit
2. In a large blender, tip in the washed and seeded peaches and pears with the skins. Process the blender till the mixture is smooth on low speed
3. Serve as a dessert sauce with cakes and ice creams - 24.8738
Pears Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a buttered 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish, overlap the pear slices in layers.
3) In a saucepan, heat the preserves and pass through a sieve.
4) Then stir wine into the sieved preserves and pour over the... - 39.2006
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a paper bag put the macaroons and walnuts and crush with a rolling pin.
3) Pare, quarter and core the pears, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips.
4) In a pan melt the jam over a low heat and gently... - 43.067
Baked Pears Au Gratin
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Place lemon juice in a 9" piepan, add pears, and toss lightly to mix; sprinkle with sugar, drizzle with rum, and dot with butter.
Mix topping ingredients and sprinkle evenly over pears.
Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes until lightly... - 35.3061
Stewed Spiced Pears
1) In a food processor fitted with the steel blade, put the lemons and blend until the lemons become coarse paste.
2) In a large saucepan, put the lemon paste along with the pears, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon sticks, ground cinnamon, and... - 38.9499
Autumn Pear Bread
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, buttermilk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in the pears.
Spoon into three greased 5-in.x 2-1/2-in.x... - 34.1845
Pear Balsamic Salad
Line 4 individual salad plates or a large platter with the romaine.
Arrange the pear slices over the romaine.
Sprinkle with the vinegar.
Lightly dust with the pepper. - 18.9898
Fresh Pear Sauce
In a heavy medium saucepan combine pears, vanilla bean and water; cover.
Cook over medium heat for 7 to 10 minutes or until pears yield juice.
Cook until liquid is reduced to 3 tablespoons, stirring frequently.
Into pears scrape seed from vanilla... - 35.0356
Peel and core pears.
Grate orange rind to make 1/2 teaspoon.
Peel orange and remove membrane and seeds.
Dice orange and add to diced pears.
Measure pear, orange mixture.
There should be 2 1/2 cups.
Add rind, cherries, nuts and sugar.
Mix... - 31.1938
Spun Sugar Pears
1) Cut a thin slice from the base of each pear, so that they stand upright.
2) In a large bowl, combine Madeira, sugar, and lime juice together and blend well.
3) Cover the bowl and cook on High power for 3 minutes.
4) Stir the mixture... - 41.715
1) Cut the cheese in 4 thin wedges.
2) Cut the 4 wedges of the pear depending on the size of the pear, taking care not to cut through.
3) Carefully remove the wedges.
4) Place the cheese wedges in the pear from where the wedges are taken out.
5) Place... - 33.5029
Core and slice pears; grind pears.
Combine pears, pineapple and sugar; bring to a boil.
Simmer for 20 minutes or until thick, stirring frequently.
Stir in several drops of red and yellow food coloring.
Ladle into hot, sterilized glasses.
Cover with 1/8 inch... - 30.3319
In a food processor or blender, combine the pears, apple juice concentrate, and lemon juice.
Process until smooth.
Transfer to an airtight container and freeze for 2 hours, or until solid.
Just before serving, remove the sorbet from the freezer, break into... - 29.441
Wash pears, cut in half, and remove cores.
Wash lemon and orange, cut off ends, and quarter.
Work all the fruit through a food grinder.
Put into a kettle and stir in sugar thoroughly.
Cook to boil, then reduce heat, and continue cooking over a low heat for 35... - 26.9677
1 Move oven rack to the lowest position and heat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit.
2 Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
3 Carefully peel the pears,leaving stems attached and place on a large plate.In a small bowl mix orange juice and... - 39.968
Golden Poached Pears
Sprinkle them with 1 tablespoon lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Combine apricot nectar, sugar, lemon peel and lemon juice in a deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Cook pears in... - 37.4353
Roasted Pears With Chocolate Sauce
To make the pears: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Lightly coat a 13" X 9" baking pan with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, toss the pears with the lemon juice and sugar.
Arrange the pears in a single layer in the prepared baking pan.
Roast for 35 minutes, or... - 39.1652
Cinnamon Spiced Pear
This Cinammon Spiced Pear makes a good dessert option for those who want to eat fruit but can€™t have htem raw. Try this irresisitible Cinammon Spiced Pear and let me know if you like it. - 30.948
1) Rinse and peel pears, then halve and core them.
2) In a saucepan, combine water, 1 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice and vanilla extract.
3) Allow to boil, add the pears, cover and poach for about 20 minutes or until just tender.
4) Then cool in... - 41.3514
Pear Salad With O'henry's Dressing
Pear Salad With O'Henry's Dressing is an amazingly delicious dressing recipe version. An easy to make dressing recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 31.6074
Baked Pears With Anise Seeds
Set pears upright in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold them side by side.
Melt butter in a small pan; remove from heat and stir in water, sugar, and anise seeds.
Pour over pears.
Bake in a 375° oven, basting occasionally with pan juices, until... - 24.6176
Pears With Butterscotch Sauce
Peel the pears, halve them lengthwise and core.
Toss with the lemon juice and granulated sugar.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 30 minutes or until tender.
Remove to serving bowls and top with Butterscotch Sauce.
To make sauce, combine the evaporated... - 31.3799
Vanilla Poached Pears
1. In a large sized sauce pan, combine wine, 450 ml water, vanilla pod, vanilla essence, sugar and lemon juice. Mix well and cook on a low flame till sugar has dissolved, while stirring continuously.
2. Add pears and bring to boil.
3. Once boiled,... - 47.443
Pears With Cream Cheese
Peel, halve lengthwise, and core one pear per serving.
Dip halves into lemon water or pineapple juice to prevent discoloring.
Add nuts, seeds, or bits to taste to cream cheese.
Spread on pear halves and press together.
Spoon honey over pears in individual... - 25.7821
Pear And Grape Salad
"Soften cream cheese; add enough milk to make of spreading consistency.
Peel and halve pears; arrange pears, cut side down, on bed of lettuce.
Frost pears with cream cheese mixture.
Press grapes, cut side down, onto pears, covering pears completely." - 27.9049
Pears With Blue Cheese Dressing
Peel the pears, keeping the stalks on.
Carefully remove the cores, using a teaspoon.
Brush the pears with lemon juice to prevent discoloration.
Cream the cheese until soft and use 25 g (1 oz) to stuff each pear.
Add the yogurt to the remaining cheese and... - 33.828
Amber Pear Preserves
This Amber Pear Preserves is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Enjoy this Amber Pear Preserves dish with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 32.0736
Radigghio And Pear Salad
Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Cut pears in half lengthwise; core and cut length wise into thin slices.
Arrange pears on each of 4 radicchio-lined salad plates.
Drizzle each with 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture; sprinkle with... - 33.8378
Peel the pears, cut them in half lengthwise and remove the core, or use whole, as desired.
Place pears in a baking dish, cut side up.
Cover with water, add sugar, cinnamon and cloves and poach until tender.
In a saucepan, mix together walnuts, dates, honey,... - 36.0993
1) Core and dice the pears.
2) Peel the onions and garlic, finely chop them.
3) In a large canning kettle, combine the pears, onions, garlic and rest of the ingredients together.
4) Cook over a low heat for about 4 hours, stirring... - 44.0629
Pear And Fennel Salad
This Pear and Fennel Salad features an apple butter vinaigrette and is very simple to put together. The flavor of the fennel and ripe pear is bright and fresh, just like Spring. This salad goes very well with grilled meat or fish, which is a bonus since... - 129.864
Easy Baked Pear Rings
1. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
2. Grease a baking tray with oil and place sliced pears on it. Keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine honey and butter. Mix well.
4. Using a pastry brush, apply this mixture on to pear slices.
5. Top... - 39.6037
Pears In Liqueur
1) In a bowl, combine the orange juice and sugar together.
2) Stir until the sugar is fully dissolved, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
3) About 15 minutes before serving time, stir in the Curacao or Kirsch or Grand Marnier.
4) Spoon... - 31.2706
Wash the pears carefully.
Quarter or slice and remove the cores.
Add just enough water to prevent the pears from sticking and cook until soft.
Press through a fine sieve or food mill.
Measure the pulp.
Add remaining ingredients and cook for about 15 minutes... - 28.7332
Combine 1 1/2 cups sugar and water in a large sauce pot.
Cook rapidly 2 minutes.
Add pears and boil gently for 15 minutes.
Add remaining sugar and lemon, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Cook rapidly until fruit is transparent, about 25 minutes.
Cover and let... - 33.6704
Rutabaga And Pear Puree
In steamer over boiling water, steam rutabaga for 15 minutes or until nearly tender. Add pear; cook for 5 to 10 minutes or until rutabaga is tender. Drain well.
In food processor or blender, puree rutabaga mixture until smooth. (Alternatively, mash or push... - 22.6279
Spiced Pears Over Ice Cream
Toss pears with spices and brown sugar.
Place on one sheet of the foil.
Drizzle with butter.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 20 minutes. - 30.2535
Pear Pineapple Foams
1. Sprinkle gelatin over orange juice in small saucepan; let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Place over very low heat just until gelatin is dissolved.
2. Pour mixture into medium bowl; stir in yogurt. Chill until mixture reaches consistency of unbeaten egg... - 20.858
Puree the pears in a food processor or blender; pour into a large kettle or Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cook and stir, uncovered, for 50-60 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the heat.
Pour hot into hot jars,... - 28.5681
Arugula Salad With Blue Cheese, Pears, And Apricot Vinaigrette
1. In a salad bowl, combine arugula and lettuce.
2. Over pear slices squeeze a little lemon juice to keep them from browning, arrange them on top of the lettuce and arugula and top with blue cheese crumbles.
3. To make the dressing, in a bowl combine... - 39.758
Griestorte With Pears
1) Grease the base of the sandwich tins and line with greaseproof paper.
2) Grease the greaseproof paper and the sides of the tins.
3) Dust with caster sugar and then flour.
4) Heat the oven at 350° F or Mark 4.
5) In two bowls,... - 45.6626
Rinse pear, dry, and place in a wide-mouth decorative glass jar (at least 1 qt).
Pour brandy over pear (pear must be covered).
Seal airtight. (If seal is rubber or synthetic rubber, cover glass top with plastic wrap to protect seal from alcohol, which can... - 19.68
Peel and quarter some very ripe pears, and press themÃ¢â‚¬â€rawÃ¢â‚¬â€ through a fine sieve, to obtain a puree.
Add to this its own weight in sugar, and simmer over a gentle heat, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until drops of... - 18.3391
Radicchio And Pear Salad
Arrange radicchio in a salad bowl.
Top with pear slices and cheese sticks.
Cut leek into thin strips and pile them in the centre.
Whisk oil and vinegar together in a small bowl, pour the dressing over salad and serve, garnished with dill, if liked. - 22.8514
Pear Salad With Dijon Vinaigrette
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl; stir with a whisk until well blended.
Place 1 cup watercress on each of 2 salad plates; top each evenly with pear slices and 1 tablespoon walnuts.
Drizzle vinaigrette evenly over salads. - 20.7946
1) In a saucepan, add sugar and dissolve.
2) Add the vanilla pod and allow to boil for 5 minutes.
3) Discard the pod and keep the pan aside. (If vanilla essence is being used, then add at this stage).
4) Peel and halve and core the pears and arrange... - 37.9567
Pear Walnut & Blue Cheese Salad
In a large bowl, combine watercress, lettuce, pears, and walnuts.
Add dressing and mix gently.
Spoon mixture onto 6 salad plates.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Add salt to taste. - 25.857
Avocado Pear Cream
Cut pears in half; remove seeds.
Scrape out all flesh; be careful not to break skin.
Reserve empty shells.
Put flesh into bowl; mash well.
Add vinegar, anchovies, onion; season with salt, cayenne, and sugar.
Fold in whipped cream just before... - 37.8881
Pears En Douillon
1) Set the oven at 425°F or Mark 7.
2) For the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
3) In even-sized pieces, cut in the fat and add into the flour.
4) Add water and quickly mix and turn out on to a lightly-floured... - 43.4957
Pear And Grape Salad
Peel pears; cut in half.
Scoop out core with teaspoon.
Blend cream cheese with enough French dressing to make spreadable; coat rounded side of each pear half.
Place on platter, cut-side-down.
Halve and seed grapes; press into cheese close together, so each... - 23.7441
Pear And Sour Cherry Crisp From Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill, is here to help us celebrate the new year by satisfying our sweet tooth.
This recipe is great for diabetes or people who want to have less sugar. You can indulge without any guilt on this delicious Pear and Sour Cherry Crisp recipe this... - 132.783
Tomato Pear Marmalade
1. Place tomatoes in scalding water for 30 seconds; peel and cut into eighths; place in a medium-size saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce the heat; simmer 10 minutes. (You should have 2 1/4 cups.)
2. Pare, core and dice pears to measure 2 cups. Toss with lemon... - 29.7867
Avocado And Pear Salad
1. In a large bowl, toss the cut pears and sliced avocados with the lime juice to prevent discoloration.
2. In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients and whisk with a fork or wire whisk until well blended.
3. Pour the dressing over the avocados and... - 45.7469
Melon And Pear Comp Ote
Dissolve the sugar in the water in a shallow pan. Bring to the boil and stir in the Kirsch and strained lemon juice. Add the pear slices, cover and poach gently until tender— about 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, divide the melon into eighths and discard the seeds.... - 22.6867
Steamed Pears With Honey And Currants
Cut a 1-inch cap from the top of each pear.
Core pear, cutting to, but not through the bottom.
Combine boiling water and currants in a small bowl.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Combine honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves in a small saucepan; stir... - 34.6839
Celery Pear Salad
Mix water and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to boiling, stirring until sugar is dissolved.
Cover; boil 5 minutes.
Add extract and as many pear halves at a time as will fit in saucepan.
Simmer about 5 minutes, or until pears are just tender.
Remove pears with... - 43.0092
Ripe Pear Recipes By Category