- » Ripe Papaya
Ripe Papaya Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Ripe Papaya recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Ripe Papaya recipes.
Combine sugar and water in a heavy saucepan, cook over medium heat 15 minutes, stirring until sugar dissolves and mixture thickens.
Add papaya and lime juice, simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently, until mixture is reduced by half.
Serve over pound cake. - 20.1799
This is a simple recipe for serving papaya. The combination of pared papaya with lime wedge is mouthwatering. Try it! - 17.2889
Baked Stuffed Papaya
Combine the coriander, cumin, cottage and cream cheeses, vermouth, curry and chutney and mix thoroughly to blend well.
Add the raisins and water chestnuts and mix to blend.
Use to fill the seeded papaya halves.
Cover tightly and refrigerate.
NOTE TO COOK: To... - 35.4834
1. Halve papayas; scoop out seeds, place on lettuce-lined plates.
2. Fill hollows with blueberries and grapes. Garnish each with a whole strawberry, if you wish, and serve with lime wedges to squeeze over. - 21.1025
1. In a food processor blend all the ingredients and chill.
2. Serve with grilled fish. - 28.7959
Peel and chop papayas.
Puree fruit in a food processor or blender.
Blend in honey and lemon juice.
In a medium-size bowl, whip cream until soft peaks form.
Fold in papaya mixture. - 27.5697
Easter Iced Papaya Soup
Are you planning for Easter celebrations ? This Iced Papaya Soup recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare. It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your easter. You will be thankful for this Easter Iced Papaya Soup... - 30.6022
Papaya Sauce Cake
"Cream shortening and sugar; add beaten egg, raisins and lemon juice.
Mix papaya pulp with 3 table- spoons water; stir into raisin mixture.
Sift dry ingre- dients together; add to papaya mixture.
Pour into greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50... - 39.3064
Cut papaya in half lengthwise and scoop out- the seeds; place in a greased baking dish.
Melt together the butter, lime juice, and ginger; spoon into the cavity of each papaya.
Bake in a moderate oven (350° ) for 30 minutes, or until tender, basting every 5... - 25.0414
Papaya Fruit Ice
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend until smooth.
Pour into freezing trays and freeze until firm, stirring or blending once during freezing. - 25.7112
Combine papaya with sugar and lemon juice in bowl and mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
Fold into papaya mixture.
Pour into bowl or loaf pan and freeze, without stirring, until consistency of sherbet, approximately 1 hour With 1 cup sugar,... - 22.9289
Papaya Milk Shake
Peel papayas with potato peeler, remove seeds and mash with fork.
Combine all ingredients but nutmeg in blender or shake in jar. - 27.7695
1 Halve the papayas; scoop out seeds.
2 Place on the lettuce-lined salad plates.
3 Fill the hollows with blueberries and grapes.
4 Garnish each with a whole strawberry.(optional)
5 Serve with lime wedges to squeeze over. - 32.6485
Baked Eggs Papaya
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
2 Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds.
3 Slightly scoop out the inside to make a larger cavity.
4 Brush the inside with melted butter.
5 Place an egg in each papaya half.
6 Sprinkle... - 34.9116
Fresh Papaya With Lime
With a sharp knife, cut fruit in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, peeled side up, on 4 dessert plates.
Slice through fruit crosswise at 1/2-inch intervals.
With flat of a knife, push down gently on back of fruit... - 21.9964
1. Combine the orange juice and papaya in a blender in batches and puree.
2. Combine the orange-papaya puree with the lime juice and seltzer. - 25.9958
Lime Frosted Papaya
Place each papaya half on a large grape leaf on a dessert plate.
Put a scoop of sherbet in each half.
Garnish each with a lime slice.
Sprinkle lightly with rum if you wish.
Makes 6 servings. - 31.0018
Peel, seed, and slice papayas into 1/2-inch pieces.
Mix ginger, nutmeg, and lime juice into the melted butter.
Brush papaya slices with butter mixture.
Preheat stovetop grill.
Cook papaya over medium heat for 30 to 45 seconds on each side.
Papaya will be warm... - 34.6393
Hawaiian Papaya Salad
Combine all ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce or other leaves topped with additional coconut. - 29.4956
Papaya Layer Cake
1 As per the package directions, bake the angel food cake.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the Papaya Fluff: Peel the papaya seed, and cut into chunks.
3 In a food processor or blender, add the papaya chunks and puree.
4 In a medium-size bowl, beat the... - 42.758
Papaya Kiwi Fruit Sundaes
1. Peel papayas, cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds. Thinly slice papayas lengthwise and arrange on plates.
2. Peel kiwi fruit and thinly slice crosswise; arrange kiwi slices on papayas.
3. In a small bowl, mix lemon peel, lemon juice, honey, and... - 27.6492
Hot Ginger Papaya
Hot Ginger Papaya is a side dish treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare the recipe effortlessly, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 27.6633
Papaya Watercress Salad
1. In the center of a wide, shallow bowl, mound papayas, surround with watercress, and arrange onion slices on top.
2. In a small bowl, mix vinegar, honey, poppy seed, mint, and coriander; pour over papaya salad. - 30.5094
Spice Dusted Papaya
1. Cut papayas into 1/4-inch-thick slices and arrange on a platter.
2. In a 6- to 8-inch frying pan over low heat, stir ground cumin, cayenne, ground nutmeg, and pepper until the spices are fragrant, about 3 minutes. Remove the pan from heat.
3. Sprinkle... - 25.6248
Baked Papaya With Ricotta And Citron
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Peel the papayas, cut them in half, and scoop out the seeds.
Place them in a baking dish that will hold them snugly upright.
Blend together the remaining ingredients and spoon the cheese mixture into the papayas' cavities.
Bake... - 29.0544
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve papayas and remove the seeds.
3) Take a baking dish and grease.
4) Arrange the papayas over it.
5) In a small saucepan add butter and melt over low heat.
6) Stir in lemon juice and ginger.
7)... - 36.5067
1 Chill a large bowl in the refrigerator.
2 Cut the papayas into halves and scoop out the seeds.
3 Prepare the Delicious Dirt Cream: In the prepared bowl, beat evaporated skim milk until foamy.
4 Blend in honey and vanilla and... - 39.6169
Papaya And Carrot Halwa
Peel and grate carrots and the papaya
Put milk and carrots and papaya in a heavy saucepan.
Boil till thick, stirring occassionally.
Once it starts thickening, stir continuously. Add sugar and cook further till thickens.
Add ghee, elaichi, saffron,ginger... - 35.3985
Shrimp In Papaya
Peel papayas and cut in half lengthwise.
Spoon out seeds and place shells on a large baking dish.
Stir together all other ingredients except coconut and paprika.
Spoon into shells and top with coconut and paprika.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on high, 6... - 26.6532
Quarter the papaya and remove the seeds with a spoon.
Peel the quarters with a sharp knife, then cut into smaller slices (about 1 inch wide), and sprinkle with the lemon juice.
Cut the Prosciutto in long, 1-inch strips.
Wrap them around the papaya slices, and... - 27.017
Papaya Ono Ono Cocktail
Blend papaya pulp, sugar and water in electric blender for 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, mix well and chill.
Serve in tall glass over crushed ice (optional), garnish with sprig of mint and maraschino cherry.
If crushed ice is used, serve with straws. - 33.3759
Papaya Salad With Raspberry Vinaigrette
Combine the raspberry vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper in a small jar.
Layer washed lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
Slice the papaya and divide among the plates.
Coarsely grate the carrots and heap some on each plate.
Shake the salad dressing in its closed... - 35.7102
Papaya Milk Shake
1) in a glass jar with tight-fitting lid add mashed papaya and sugar.
2) Stir in lemon or lime juice. Blend well.
3) Mix milk to it.
4) Put in refrigerator and chill.
5) Just before serving, shake vigorously.
6) Add crushed ice.
7) Pour into... - 37.2466
1) Prepare mayonnaise sauce in advance.
2) Stir curry powder in the mayonnaise.
3) Combine the remaining mayonnaise, stir thoroughly, and refrigerate to chill.
4) On greased rack, place the pompano and cook over boiling water until fish... - 38.1662
Warm Papaya Relish
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large nonstick skillet.
Cook over medium-low heat 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat, and stir in cilantro and mint. - 28.2448
Salad Of Papaya Mango And Grapefruit
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine juice, oil, salt, and pepper, stirring with a whisk.
Drizzle dressing over fruit, sprinkle with mint.
Toss gently to combine. - 33.4214
Papaya Filled With Fresh Summer Fruits
With a vegetable peeler, remove the skin from the papayas.
Cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds with a spoon.
Peel the kiwis and cut each into 8 thin rounds.
Arrange 4 rounds in each papaya half.
Peel the orange, separate into segments, and... - 33.4954
Hot Papaya Sundaes
In a 9- by 13-inch casserole, stir together margarine, lime peel, rum, lime juice, and honey.
Cut unpeeled papayas in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds, then place papaya halves, cut sides down, in honey mixture.
Bake in a 375° oven until papayas... - 27.296
Gingered Papaya With Ice Cream
Halve, seed, and peel papaya; cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Pare green outer layer of peel from one lime; cut into thin strips.
Squeeze juice from lime to make 2 tablespoons.
Thinly slice remaining limes and set aside for garnish.
Melt butter in a wide... - 36.0702
Cut papayas in hall lengthwise and scoop out seeds.
Peel and cut lengthwise into narrow wedges, Separate escarole leaves; wash and dry thoroughly.
Line each of 6 salad plates with escarole leaves.
Arrange papaya wedges, orange sections and ham on top.
Beat... - 32.0656
Papaya Sauce Cake
Cream shortening and sugar; add beaten egg, raisins and lemon juice.
Mix papaya pulp with 3 tablespoons water; stir into raisin mixture.
Sift dry ingredients together; add to papaya mixture.
Pour into greased 8 x 8-inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes... - 36.2876
Ham And Papaya Pupus
Cut ham into 3/4-inch cubes.
Peel papaya, cut in half, remove seeds, and cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
To assemble, thread a papaya cube, then a ham cube ont a wooden pick. (At this point you may cover and refrigerate until next day.)
Dunk pupus in seasoned... - 25.113
Papaya Fruit Ice
1) Halve the papayas.
2) Remove the seeds.
3) In an electric blender container add the papaya pulp.
4) Mix remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
5) Transfer into a freezing tray.
6) Put in refrigerator and freeze until firm.
7)... - 36.723
1) Preheat oven hot to 325°F
2) Into a baking dish sieve mashed papaya.
3) Sprinkle coconut over it.
4) Mix milk, eggs, sugar, and orange.
5) Pour the mixture over papaya.
6) In a pan of hot water place the baking dish and bake at... - 37.3298
Glazed Papaya With Rum
1) Pare the bananas, and remove the seeds. Slice it into bite-sized cubes.
2) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
3) Add the papaya and sprinkle sugar on top.
4) Stir the papaya cubes for a while, until these are little... - 37.2379
Papaya Honey Sherbet
Peel and halve papaya and scoop out seeds; dice fruit.
Put in a blender container with orange juice, lime juice, and honey.
Puree until smooth.
Pour into a freezer container and freeze until just solid.
Remove from the freezer and turn into a mixing... - 36.6808
Papaya & Portuguese Sausage Skewers
Prick sausages all over with a fork.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, bring about 1 inch of water to boiling.
Add sausages, cover, and simmer until they are hot throughout, 5 to 8 minutes.
Lift out and let cool.
Cut sausages into 1/2 inch-thick diagonal... - 25.5985
Teriyaki Sauce With Papaya
In a 2- to 3-quart (1.9- to 2.8-liter) pan, boil soy sauce, sugar, sake, and fresh ginger over high heat, stirring, until reduced to about 1/3 cup (80 ml).
Discard ginger slices.
To serve, spoon sauce over fish.
Top with papaya and candied... - 32.9069
Lemon Papaya Milk Shake
1) In an electric blender container add papaya, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
2) Cover and blend for 30 seconds until smooth.
3) Stir in sugar, milk, and ice.
4) Blend at high speed until frothy.
5) Pour into chilled tall glasses.
6) Sprinkle... - 36.0781
Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa
1.Slice away visibel fat.
2.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
3.Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
4.Season chops with pepper and 1/2 teaspoon salt and place in the grill.
5. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes.
6.Take a medium serving bowl, combine together... - 44.7288
Mea'ono Hulihia Mikana (papaya Upside Down Cake)
Mea'Ono Hulihia Mikana (Papaya Upside Down Cake) is an amazingly delicious dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Serve this cake recipe to them, I bet everyone will praise for your creativity. - 51.9665
Crab Papaya Veracruz
Cut papayas in half lengthwise,- scoop our and discard seeds.
Place papaya halves, cur side up, on a lettuce-lined platter; set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add green onions, green... - 41.63
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Cut papayas in half, seed and slice 1/2 inch (1.2 cm) thick.
Place in bowl with sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, butter and cornstarch; mix well.
Line 10 inch (25 cm) pie plate with half of rolled dough.
Add papaya filling and brush... - 43.0252
Raw Papaya Salan With Green Peas
Peel the papaya and cut the flesh into 1/2" cubes. Soak them in water for 20 minutes. Drain in a sieve.
Place 3 tablespoons of oil in a vessel. Heat over a medium flame. When hot, add the curry sprigs and 5-spice leaf. When they heat, add ground onions and... - 35.892
Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa
Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa is a tasty dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. This Grilled Lamb Chops With Papaya Peach Salsa recipe brought me a number of compliments. Try it at home and you will understand why it is always such a... - 37.8943
Grilled Red Snapper With Avocado Papaya Salsa
Prepare grill for direct grilling.
Combine coriander, paprika, salt and red pepper in small bowl or cup; mix well.
Brush oil over fish.
Sprinkle 2 1/2 teaspoons spice mixture over fish fillets; set aside remaining spice mixture.
Place fish, skin side down, on... - 40.7324
Gingered Papaya Sundaes
Peel papaya and cut in half lengthwise; scoop out seeds.
Cut papaya halves crosswise into Vi-inch-thick slices.
Pare a strip or two of peel colored part only from one lime; cut into enough thin slivers to make 1/2 teaspoon or remove peel with a zesting... - 40.4285
Hor Papaya Sundaes
1. In a 9-by 13-inch (23-by 33-cm) casserole, stir together margarine, lime peel, rum, lime juice, and honey.
2. Cut unpeeled papayas in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds, then place papaya halves, cut sides down, in honey mixture. Bake in a 375°F... - 26.0247
Papaya Shrimp Curry
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. Lengthwise cut the shrimps into halves.
3. Peel papayas and cut lengthwise in half; remove seeds.
4. In a skillet or chafing dish, melt butter to prepare sauce.
5. Stir in onion, green pepper, and garlic... - 47.5248
Fresh Papaya And Kiwi Tart
Spread Apricot Preserves over inner surface of cooled tart shell.
Place Apple Jelly in a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring often, until it melts.
Peel and slice kiwi into rounds.
Reserve 3 whole rounds, and slice the others into half... - 34.4681
Papaya Oatmeal Squares
Sift together first three ingredients.
Add brown sugar.
Cut in butter until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
Add roiled oats and mix well.
Press half of mixture into oiled 6 x 11-inch pan.
Combine papaya, sugar, lime juice and nuts and spread over crumb... - 42.6761
Tropical Vanilla Mousse With Fresh Papaya
Cut the papayas into 1/2-inch thick slices to fit a wide-mouth stemmed glass.
Remove the seeds and skin and cut each slice in half.
In a small bowl soften the gelatin in cold water.
In a large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Bring 5 cups of water... - 39.9006
Papaya Meringue Pie
Omit other flavorings from the pastry cream recipe, substituting lemon juice and 3/4 teaspoon grated zest.
Cool the mixture slightly, then spoon half of it into the baked pie shell.
Peel, seed, and dice the papaya.
Layer it over the pastry cream, pressing... - 41.7967
Papaya Chiffon Pie
1) In a bowl add papaya and stir in sugar.
2) Keep aside until sugar is dissolved.
3) In a small bowl add cold water and sprinkle gelatin over it.
4) Then dissolve in hot water.
5) Let cool.
6) Stir in papaya mixture, lemon juice, and salt.
7) Chill... - 43.8689
Melon Papaya & Cucumber Salad
1. Cut 2 of the melons in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds. If a melon half does not sit steadily, cut a very thin slice from the base so the melon half does sit steadily. Set melon halves aside.
2. Peel, seed, and dice remaining melon. Transfer... - 29.0953
1. In a blender or food processor, combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup lime juice. Add papayas, in batches if necessary, and whirl until smooth. Pour mixture as pureed into a bowl. Stir, taste, and if desired, add more sugar and lime juice.
2. Nest bowl in ice... - 22.6657
Mahi Mahi With Papaya And Roasted Red Pepper
Combine cornstarch and water in a small bowl, stirring well; set aside.
Melt 2 teaspoons margarine in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add shallot, and saute 2 minutes.
Add red pepper, papaya, and jalapeno pepper; saute 2 minutes.
Add cornstarch mixture and... - 43.3161
Papaya Skewers With Passion Fruit
1. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into even-size chunks. Thread the chunks on to six bamboo skewers.
2. Halve eight of the passion fruit or kiwi fruit and scoop out the insides. Puree for a few seconds in a blender or... - 32.1026
Kauai Inn Papaya Sauce Cake
1) Preheat oven hot to 325 F
2) In a saucepan cream shortening and sugar.
3) Mix eggs one at a time.
4) Beat well after each addition.
5) Mix papaya and beat well.
6) In a large bowl sieve flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and... - 43.7965
Papaya Raspberry Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2) In a bowl, beat egg whites until foamy. Slowly add sugar and continue beating until stiff and glossy. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add raspberry liqueur or extract and jam to heat up.
4) Take cooled... - 42.7031
Citrus Cream Shrimp And Papaya Salad
1. In a small bowl, make dressing by combining vinegar, orange juice, honey, mustard, salt, and pepper.
2. Gradually add oil while whisking constantly.
3. Continue to whisk until the dressing thickens.
4. Slowly whisk in the cream.
5. Add... - 48.8517
1. Peel papayas, cut in half lengthwise, and discard seeds. Cut papayas lengthwise into 2- to 3-inch-wide slices, then cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick strips.
Measure 8 cups of fruit; reserve extra for other uses.
2. In a large bowl, mix sugar, cornstarch,... - 37.6487
Fresh Lobster Curry With Papaya And Avocado
1. Shell lobster and cut the meat into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Lengthwise cut the papayas into halves; remove seeds and keep aside.
3. Preheat oven to 325° F.
4. in a deep skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© lobster for 10 minutes.
5. in a... - 48.4403
Papaya Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a wok or large non stick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine and red pepper.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until margarine melts.
Add shrimp, and stir-fry 3 minutes.
Remove shrimp from wok; set aside.
Wipe wok dry with a paper... - 42.6414
Thai Papaya Scallop Salad
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. On a small baking sheet, toast the pine nuts until golden, about 10 minutes.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in the oil with the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the ginger over moderately high heat. Add the scallops and cook,... - 39.6532
Sole With Papaya
1. Cut papaya lengthwise in half; scoop out seeds and discard. Pare papaya; cut length wise into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) thick slices.
2. Sprinkle fish with 1 tablespoon (15 mL) lime juice; let stand 5 minutes.
3. Sprinkle fish with salt. Place flour on waxed... - 33.861
Shrimp Avocado Tostadas With Papaya Salsa
1. To prepare taco shells, dip tortillas, 'one at a time, in hot water; drain briefly. Season to taste with salt, if desired. Arrange tortillas, not overlapping, in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Bake in a 500°F (260°C) oven for 6 minutes. With a... - 33.608
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Pork With Papaya Salsa And Pineapple Chile Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small skillet.
Place over medium heat until hot, and cook 3 1/2 minutes or until toasted, stirring constantly.
Place spice mixture in a spice or coffee grinder, and process until finely ground.
Rub spice mixture over pork;... - 40.0191
Italian Cheesecake With Papaya Sauce
In bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and margarine; press into bottom of 8-inch springform pan.
Chill about 30 minutes.
Arrange peach slices in crust.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, combine gelatin, 2 packets Sweet 'N Low, and sugar.
Stir in 1/2 cup milk, egg... - 46.748
Papaya Avocado And Chicken Salad
Place the lettuce leaves on each plate with the stem ends all together.
Divide the chicken, papaya, and avocado slices among the plates in an alternating fanlike design, with the narrow ends toward the stems of the lettuce .
Spoon a couple of tablespoons of... - 28.8293
Hawaiian Papaya Salad
Combine all ingredients; chill thoroughly.
Serve on lettuce or ti leaves topped with additional coconut. - 33.4591
1) Cut out a slice from stem end of each papaya. The cut should be deep enough to show cavity.
2) Gently remove the seeds.
3) With a spoon, scoop out pulp and leave 1/2-inch shell.
4) Cut the papaya pulp into cubes.
5) Follow package... - 31.6474
Mango Or Papaya Salsa
1) In a bowl add all the ingredients.
2) Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3) Add salt to taste .
4) Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
5) Serve cold. - 33.9561
Grilled Cinnamon Peaches And Papaya
1 Preheat the grill for 3 minutes.
2 Pit the peaches and peel them.
3 Chop into small cubes about 1/4-inch thick.
4 Peel the papaya and throughly clean it.
5 Remove the seeds and chop into small cubes.
6 In a medium bowl, add... - 38.7693
1) Skin the papaya. Make 1 1/2 X 2 1/2-inch pieces.
2) Insert clove into end of each piece.
3) In a saucepan mix sugar and vinegar.
4) Bring to boiling and boil for 5 minutes.
5) Mix papaya and cook until transparent.
6) Put... - 31.2475
1) In a large saucepot put brown sugar and vinegar.
2) Bring to boil and boil for 10 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients, stirring constantly and boil until brown and thickened.
4) Put into sterilized jars immediately and seal with melted... - 36.3027
Papaya And Ginger Marmalade
1) In a saucepan add 2 cups water and cook lemon slices until transparent.
2) Stir in sugar, 2 cups water, and ginger root.
3) Bring to boil and continue boiling for 5 minutes.
4) Mix lemon, papaya and preserved ginger. Boil for further 30... - 31.6838
Green Papaya Salad
1. In a small saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Add the shrimp and cook until loosely curled and just opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Cut the shrimp into 1/2-inch pieces.
2. In a blender or food processor,... - 39.4557
Papaya & Avocado Chicken Salad
Spread almonds in a 9- or 10-inch-wide baking pan and toast in a 350° oven until golden, about 8 minutes.
Combine yogurt, chutney, lemon juice, and cayenne.
Mix 3/4 cup of the yogurt dressing with chicken.
Line 4 salad plates with lettuce; mound... - 37.6667