- » Ripe Cucumber Relish
Ripe Cucumber Relish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ripe cucumber relish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ripe cucumber relish recipes.
Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a food processor, place together onions and peppers.
2) Process until finely chopped.
3) In a bowl, remove the onion mixture and mix in pickling salt.
4) Cover and place the onion mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a... - 45.7695
Homemade Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, mustard and turmeric.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Pack any desired vegetable in a sterilizied jar.
5) Pour the... - 36.0183
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 42.6429
Cucumber Pepper Relish
Put vegetables into a large heavy saucepot.
Stir in the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Tie spices in a spice bag and add to saucepot.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 38.7344
You May Also Like!
Curried Vegetable Relish
Grind separately the cucumbers, onions and peppers, using medium blade.
Measure out eleven cups cucumbers, seven and one half cups onions and one and one quarter cups mixed peppers.
Combine vegetables and add one-quarter cup salt.
Let stand one... - 42.5918
Garden Raisin Relish
Blend vinegar into a mixture of the brown sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Stir in the raisins.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to boiling; cook about 3 minutes longer.
When ready to serve, mix in mint and... - 36.018
Eight Vegetable Relish
1)In a large bowl mix
green tomatoes, ripe tomatoes,cabbage,onion,celery ,cucumber,green pepper and sweet red pepper together.
2)Add salt and keep it aside in a cool place for 12 to 18 hours.
3) Set it aside.
4)In a 10-quart dutch oven combine... - 46.2704
Eight Vegetable Relish
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; add salt, mixing well.
Cover and let stand in a cool place 12 to 18 hours.
Drain well, and set aside.
Combine remaining ingredients in a 10-quart Dutch oven; simmer over medium heat 10 minutes.
Add the... - 36.3718
Mustard Corn Relish
Wash and drain all vegetables.
Cut corn from the cob, scraping cob to get all of the milk from the kernels.
There should be 1 quart.
Combine all the vegetables except the tomatoes.
Turn into a colander to drain as well as possible.
Then add the tomatoes and... - 45.8082
Combine vegetables; add salt and mix thoroughly.
Let stand 12 to 18 hours in a cool place; drain thoroughly.
Add sugar, spices and garlic to vinegar; simmer 10 minutes.
Add vegetables; simmer 30 minutes.
Bring to a boil.
Pack hot into hot jars, leaving... - 38.6895
Totem Pole Relishes
Thread first 5 ingredients on 4 skewers, placing pickles on the end.
Stick skewers into the onion. - 25.5793
Corn And Tomato Relish
1. Combine all the vegetables in a large, heavy saucepan.
2. Blend the turmeric with a little of the vinegar and add the mustard seed.
3. Dissolve the sugar and salt in the remaining vinegar. Add the vinegar and seasonings to the vegetables, bring to a boil... - 34.6701
Peel the cucumbers, cut them in half lengthwise and scrape out the seeds.
If desired, cut into quarters.
Sprinkle on the salt and let stand overnight.
Drain the cucumbers, rinse them in cold water, drain again and dry.
Boil for five minutes the vinegar,... - 44.1
Fire And Ice Tomatoes
Peel and quarter tomatoes; slice green pepper into strips.
Slice onion; separate into rings.
Place in bowl.
Combine vinegar, mustard seed, celery salt, salt, sugar, pepper and 1/4 cup water in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Boil for 1 minute.
Pour over tomato... - 38.4283