- » Ripe Cucumber
Ripe Cucumber Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ripe cucumber recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ripe cucumber recipes.
Ripe Cucumber Jam
Peel and core yellow cukes and cut in small cubes or inch slices.
Put into kettle with enough water to keep from burning.
Cook until soft.
Measure should be 14 cups, add the sugar, sliced lemons and mace.
Cook until thick.
About 7 pints of jam. - 28.6669
Ripe Cucumber Marmalade
You will need 1 1/2Ã¢â‚¬â€2 pounds of fully ripe yellow cucumbers.
Peel, cut flesh in strips and discard all seeds.
Chop cucumber very fine, or put through grinder.
Measure 2 cups into large saucepan.
Add next 3 ingredients, and mix well.
Bring to... - 34.136
My Special Ripe Cucumber Pickle
Remove seeds from cucumbers, do not peel, and slice onions.
Put in brine of 1 cup salt to 2 quarts of water.
Let stand overnight.
In morning make following dressing: Mix, but do not cook.
Put onions and cucumbers in kettle with 4 cups brown sugar and enough... - 37.7161
Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a food processor, place together onions and peppers.
2) Process until finely chopped.
3) In a bowl, remove the onion mixture and mix in pickling salt.
4) Cover and place the onion mixture in the refrigerator overnight.
5) In a... - 45.7695
Ripe Cucumber Pickles
Pare cucumbers, quarter and remove seeds.
Cut into strips, 1 x 2 1/2 inches.
Combine salt and water and stir until salt is dissolved.
Add cucumber strips and allow to stand in brine 12 hours.
Tie pickling spices in a cheesecloth bag.
Combine vinegar,... - 37.0205
Homemade Ripe Cucumber Relish
1) In a saucepan, mix together vinegar, sugar, cornstarch, mustard and turmeric.
2) Heat the vinegar mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce the heat and simmer until thickened, stirring constantly.
4) Pack any desired vegetable in a sterilizied jar.
5) Pour the... - 36.0183
Sweet Cucumber Relish
1) In a crock or glass bowl, place the sliced cucumbers and mix thoroughly with salt.
2) Allow the cucumbers to stand overnight in the refrigerator; drain thoroughly.
3) In a food chopper with a coarse blade, chop the cucumbers with... - 42.6429
Wash and cut cucumbers lengthwise.
Scoop out centres, mix avocado, olives, pulp of cucumbers, nuts and French dressing.
Pile boats with this mixture.
Garnish tops with mayonnaise and chopped nuts. - 28.0065
Cucumber Pear Beauty Water
1. In a blender, add the water, pear, cucumber and ginger root and blend well.
2. Pour into glasses.
3. Serve chilled or at room temperature. - 95.6218
Cucumber Cream Mold
1. Dissolve gelatin in hot water in medium-size bowl; stir in cold water, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Spoon a thin layer into 4-cup mold or bowl; set mold in larger pan of ice and water to speed setting. Chill until just beginning to be sticky-firm. (Keep... - 36.571
Puree all ingredients except ice cubes in a blender. Add ice slowly while blender is running. Continue processing until smooth. Serve at once, garnished with a wedge of lemon on rim of glass. - 30.4673
Cucumber Gondola Salad
Cucumber Gondola Salad has a Far-fetched taste. The white pepper and mayonnaise gives the Cucumber Gondola Salad Enormous taste. - 43.2128
Tomato Cucumber Salad
Slice tomato and slice cucumber.
Lay tomato and cucumber slices, overlapping each other, on a bed of fresh romaine lettuce, cut in bite-size pieces.
Drizzle dressing on tomato and cucumber slices.
Lay fresh basil and onion evenly on romaine lettuce and... - 32.7536
Yellow Cucumber Pickles
The Yellow Cucumber Pickle is simply irresistible. This tasty pickle is not only a personal favorite but also one that has got me quiet a few cookery awards! Try this wonderful Yellow Cucumber Pickles recipe. I am sure you will love it! - 38.7068
1. Peel cucumber. Remove seeds and cut into fine strips.
2. Soak in salted water.
3. After a few minutes squeeze out water.
4. Slice onions and chillies.
5. Mix all ingredients together. - 32.5065
Pulissery is served as a side dish for rice during lunch or dinner. It is prepared savory or sweet depending on the taste preferences of an individual. Pineapple, ripe mango, cucumber are some of the main ingredients used in the preparation of pulissery. In... - 34.7476
Peel cucumbers; slice thinly and sprinkle with salt.
Chill for at least 30 minutes; squeeze out excess moisture.
Spread bread with butter; arrange cucumbers, sieved eggs and halved ripe olives on bread.
Top with Sour Cream Whip; sprinkle with green onion. - 31.0296
Garbanzo Cucumber Salad
In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, olives, onion and parsley.
In a jar with tight-fitting lid, combine remaining ingredients; shake well.
Pour over vegetables and toss. - 32.4046
Fresh Tomato And Cucumber Cocktail
Peel cucumbers and cut in half lengthwise.
Remove seeds into a sieve set in a bowl to catch any juice.
When drained, discard seeds.
Grate the cucumber into the juice in the bowl and add the remaining ingredients, except the tomatoes.
(Tarragon, malt, or wine... - 44.0758
Avocado Orange And Cucumber Salad
Peel the cucumbers, cut each one in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Cut the cucumbers crosswise into 1/4-inch thick slices.
Put the slices into a mixing bowl and sprinkle lightly with salt, then cover and let stand for 1 hour (the salt extracts the... - 42.2006
Iced Tomato, Cucumber And Mint Soup
1. In a pan, melt the butter and add the onions, tomatoes, cucumber, herbs, sugar and seasoning, and then saute in the pan covered for 15 minutes
2. Now add the stock and sprig of mint in the same pan and simmer for 10 minutes
3. Liquidise and sieve,... - 42.2901
Tomato Cucumber Salad
1. Slice cucumber and tomatoes into 1/4-inch-thick rounds.
2. Line a platter with nasturtium leaves. Arrange sliced tomatoes and cucumbers on leaves.
3. Drizzle salad with vinaigrette. Garnish with dill and nasturtium sprigs or flowers. Add salt and pepper to... - 28.3348
Melon Papaya & Cucumber Salad
1. Cut 2 of the melons in half lengthwise. Scoop out and discard seeds. If a melon half does not sit steadily, cut a very thin slice from the base so the melon half does sit steadily. Set melon halves aside.
2. Peel, seed, and dice remaining melon. Transfer... - 29.0953
Chilled Cucumber And Tomato Soup
Chilled Cucumber And Tomato Soup is an easy to prepare appetizer which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 37.0804
Crispy Cucumbers In Dill Dressing
In large bowl stir together all ingredients except cucumbers, onion and tomatoes.
Add all remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Let stand 30 minutes before serving. - 32.6095
Cucumber And Tomato Salad
In a salad bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumbers, scallions, cheese, and olives.
Season with oregano, dill, salt, and pepper.
Combine vinegar and olive oil in a small jar; shake well.
Add to salad and toss. - 28.49
Spanish Cucumber Salad
Alternate layers of onions, cucumbers, tomatoes, bread crumbs, salt, pepper, ending with tomatoes, topped with bread crumbs.
Pour over French dressing made with olive oil, vinegar, garlic clove, salt and pepper.
Chill thoroughly in refrigerator or quick chill... - 33.1086
Avocado And Cucumber Sorbet
Put all the ingredients into a blender or food processor, ensuring that you have scraped as much as possible of the dark-green lining of the avocado skins into the mixture, and process until smooth.
If mashing by hand, chop the avocado finely, then beat with... - 32.5963
Melon, Cucumber And Tomato Salad
1. Horizontally cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
2. Quarter the melon halves and scrape the inner flesh and discard.
3. Dice the flesh.
4. Peel cucumber and cut into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
5. Season cucumber with salt and keep aside... - 44.1734
Tomato Cucumber Salad
In bowl combine tomato wedges, sliced cucumber, and olives.
To make dressing, in screw-top jar combine salad oil, lemon juice, salt, dry mustard, garlic powder, and pepper.
Cover and shake well to mix.
Pour dressing over vegetables.
Cover and refrigerate... - 37.1527
Cucumber & Mixed Herb Salsa
In a medium-size bowl, stir together vinegar, cilantro, mint, dill, mustard, and sugar.
Mix in cucumbers, tomato, and salt.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 2 days. - 27.3363
Yogurt Cucumber Raita
In a medium size bowl, mash the garlic with a little salt to create a paste, then stir in the yogurt and mix well.
Add the cucumber, tomato, mint, parsley, and salt and pepper and blend.
Adjust the seasonings, if necessary.
Refrigerate until needed. - 33.3537
Jicama Cucumber Tabbouleh
1. In a 2- to 3-quart pan over high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add bulgur, cover, and remove from heat. Let stand until bulgur is tender to bite, about 10 minutes. Drain and reserve liquid.
2. Pour bulgur into a wide bowl and let cool to room temperature,... - 32.916
Cucumber Watercress Soup
Scrub wax off cucumber; do not peel.
Cut into long spears, remove seeds and cut into small pieces.
Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and cook until translucent.
Add cucumber, watercress, rice, pepper and chicken... - 43.7157
Cucumber And Tomato Salad
Sprinkle these with salt and let stand overnight.
Drain and add 8 cups ripe tomatoes, peeled and cut up.
SAUCE: Mix together and cook a little, then pour over first mixture and cook 1/2 hour. - 29.9387
Rice With Cucumber
Peel and slice tomatoes, and fry with sliced onion and seasonings until soft.
Sprinkle with chopped basil, add cooked rice and mix well.
Cover and heat through over a gentle heat while preparing the cucumbers.
Peel and cube the cucumber, fry in butter for 5... - 33.975
Marinated Cucumber Salad
Combine first 8 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until well blended.
Combine vinegar mixture, cucumber slices, onion slices, and olives, tossing gently to coat.
Cover and refrigerate 2 hours.
Serve... - 31.6539
1. Dry the cucumbers by patting them with a paper toweling until all the surface moisture is absorbed. .
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter in oil, over a medium flame.
3. Add garlic and sauté it for 1/2 a minute until soft and... - 42.0436
Crab Louis With Cucumber
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
2. Beat lightly but thoroughly until well blended.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours, before serving.
4. Just before serving, add flaked crab-meat... - 46.5019
Cucumber Pepper Relish
Put vegetables into a large heavy saucepot.
Stir in the vinegar, sugar, salt, celery seed, and turmeric.
Tie spices in a spice bag and add to saucepot.
Stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 30... - 38.7344
Gazpacho With Cucumber
1. In batches in a food processor, combine tomatoes, garlic, bread, cucumber, green pepper, tomato juice, water, olive oil and vinegar. Process until pureed. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
2. Pour into container, cover and chili at least 1... - 32.9704
Guacamole With Cucumber And Cherry Tomato
1) In a large bowl using a fork mash the avocado.
2) Stir all the ingredients except the last. Add salt to taste.
3) Serve with Tortilla Chips or Pita Chips. - 36.1704
Avocado Cucumber Party Sandwiches
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Press shredded cucumber and onion between paper towels.
Add cucumber and... - 42.9648
Cucumber And Alfalfa Tortillas
1. Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
2. For the sauce, place the avocado, lime juice and goat's cheese in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Place in a bowl and cover with clear film. Dust with paprika just... - 40.3976
Kofta With Curry Sauce And Cucumber
1) Preheat a large browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions).
2) In the preheated dish, heat oil and cook onion, uncovered, in a microwave for about 5 minutes on high, stirring... - 47.3828
1. In a medium-size ceramic or glass bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Taste and adjust seasoning and sourness if required.
4. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate the salsa until ready to serve. This will help to... - 39.9601
1. In a small skillet, put oil, ginger, and cumin.
2. Cook for 1 minute over low heat; stir constantly.
3. In a mixing bowl, transfer the mixture.
4. Stir in tomatoes, cucumber, scallions, and garlic.
5. Add the remaining ingredients to the... - 47.6948
Horiatiki Salata - The Greek Village Salad
Horiatiki Insalata, is a Greek salad or the Greek Village salad which can be easily made from your home grown vegetables. The salad depends a lot on the ripeness factor of the vegetables, more the vegetables are ripe, juicy and fresh the better the appearance... - 45.6287
1. Chop half of 1 cucumber, half of yellow pepper, and all of onion into 1/4-inch pieces; set aside. Cut remaining cucumbers and yellow pepper into large pieces.
2. In blender or food processor with knife blade attached, puree large pieces of cucumber and... - 38.4451
Ripe Cucumber Recipes By Category