- » Rigatoni
Rigatoni is pasta in the form of small hollow tubes of varied sizes. Rigatoni is bigger in size compared to ziti and penne, it can also be found with slight curve. It is generally ridged and the pasta tubes are cut ... More »
Pasta In Due Modi
Pasta Two Ways... One for the Meat-eater. One for the Vegetarian.
Sean welcomes his first guest, live via satellite, to the Guerrilla Culinarian, Rhode Island native, Adam Carbone. While Sean prepares rigatoni with chicken in a red sauce, Adam will... - 133.984
Big Eddie's Rigatoni
Tried & true, this is one of our all-time favorite casseroles! It's easy to put together, and if your family loves Italian food, this will become one of your all-time favorites, too! - 133.418
Rigatoni Broccoli Bake
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add rigatoni, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
3) In a separate saucepan melt butter.
4) Stir in flour and mix well.
5) Add... - 48.6928
Rigatoni With Shiitakes And Artichokes
Rigatoni With Shiitakes And Artichokes is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this Rigatoni With Shiitakes And Artichokes, you will always crave for some more. - 45.832
Componata With Rigatoni
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the rigatoni until tender.
2. Drain and transfer to a large serving platter.
3. In a 6-quart pot over medium heat, heat the oil and sautÃ© the onions
4. Cook for about 10 minutes or until onions are soft and... - 44.296
Rigatoni With Artichokes
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite.
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Slice artichokes in pieces.
Heat in large skillet.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add with the artichokes and saute until carrot is soft.
Add and allow to... - 43.8325
1) Cut the sausage into pieces measuring 1-inch each and in a large saucepan over medium high heat, cook the sausage pieces till they turn brown. Take out the cooked sausages, place on paper towels and keep aside.
2) From the saucepan, drain off all... - 43.2344
Rigatoni Con Aragosta
Rigatoni Con Aragosta is a delicious pasta that I love making and eating! My family loves this tasty pasta and seafood dish too!! Cook a tasty bowl of Rigatoni Con Aragosta by following this recipe. - 40.9357
Garden Patch Rigatoni
Melt margarine in a 2-quart pan over medium heat; add celery and cook, stirring often, until soft but not browned (about 5 minutes).
Add flour and cook, stirring, until bubbly.
Remove from heat and gradually stir in milk; return to heat and continue to cook,... - 40.1528
Rigatoni With Artichokes
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water cook rigatoni 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook onions until soft.
3. Stir in artichokes, prosciutto and carrots and... - 40.1422
Rigatoni Alla Genovese
Chop the carrot, celery and ham very finely.
Thinly slice the onions.
Heat the oil in a narrow saucepan just big enough to take the meat and vegetables.
When the oil is hot add the ham and chopped vegetables and stir well over a low heat for 5 minutes.
Now... - 40.0781
Whole Wheat Rigatoni With Roasted Vegetables
The Good News Tossed with sweet acorn squash and roasted tomatoes, this whole wheat pasta from Eric Chopin is packed with fiber and vitamins A and C. Olives and toasted pine nuts add heart-healthy fats.
Picture Credit: Kana Okada
Recipe By: Eric... - 39.7157
Cook and drain rigatoni; while pasta is cooking, make sauce.
Heat olive oil in heavy saucepan.
Add garlic and cook for 3 or 4 minutes.
Add all other ingredients.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 10 to 15 minutes. - 38.049
Rigatoni And Tomatoes
Tired of potatoes? Whether served slightly warm or chilled, this tempting pasta, tossed with a mixture of basil, garlic, capers and tomatoes and topped with Parmesan, is sure to wake up your taste buds! - 38.0368
1) In 4-quart slow cooker, arrange layer of half of each ingredient in order listed.
2) Repeat the process until all ingredients are used up.
3) Cook covered on for Low 4-5 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 36.6305
Cook rigatoni in boiling salted water until just softened (about 5 minutes); drain and, for this dish, rinse under cold water because they must be cool enough to handle immediately.
Filling Heat oil, brown onions and garlic lightly.
Combine with all... - 36.2611
Cook rigatoni in boiling salted water until tender.
Meanwhile, heat olive oil and butter together in a large skillet and add chopped garlic.
Turn heat low and when garlic turns golden, remove from heat.
Drain rigatoni and add to oil-garlic mixture.
Sprinkle... - 36.0544
Rigatoni With Zucchini Slices
1. In a 1 1/2 or 2 quart casserole or a saucepan that has a tight-fitting lid, heat 1 tablespoon of butter and the oil and allow it to get bubbly. Add the garlic and saute 1 minute, then turn the heat off.
2. Arrange half the zucchini slices in the bottom of... - 35.5919
Rigatoni Alla Norcina
Slice the onion very finely and fry slowly in the olive oil in a covered pan.
The onion should not be allowed to change colour.
Remove the skin from the sausages and divide the meat into very small pieces.
Put them in the pan with the onion and add the... - 35.4377
Rigatoni With Broccoli
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente.
2) During last 5 minutes of cooking time, add in broccoli and cook until crisp-soft.
3) To a large bowl, transfer pasta and broccoli on draining.
4) In the meantime, in a small skillet,... - 35.4185
Rigatoni Country Style
Put the rigatoni in a deep pot and just cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil. Cover and cook for 10 minutes. Leave to stand, covered, while you make the sauce.
Put the sausage pieces on a plate covered with absorbent kitchen... - 35.076
Rigatoni Ai Quattro Formaggi
Grate all the cheeses together.
Cook the pasta, following packet directions carefully to avoid over-cooking.
In a pan large enough to take all the pasta, heat 25 g/1 oz (2 tbsp) of the butter.
Drain the pasta, keeping a small quantity of pasta water for the... - 33.6176
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Gorgonzola
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta and broccoli.
Add salt and the rigatoni and cook at a rapid boil for 8 minutes.
Add the broccoli florets, bring back to the boil and cook for 3 minutes until the rigatoni is al dente and the broccoli is... - 33.3982
Rigatoni With Broccoli And Sweet Red Pepper
1. Cook rigatoni in large pot of boiling salted water 10 minutes. Add broccoli and cook until pasta is tender but still firm and broccoli is crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes longer. Drain in a colander.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, cook chicken, bell... - 31.752
Rigatoni With Shrimp
Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes over high heat. Turn shrimp over and continue cooking 1 minute. Remove shrimp from pan and set aside.
Add shallots, mushrooms and ginger to pan. Season and cook 5 minutes over high... - 31.6509
Rigatoni With Sardines
Put the rigatoni in a dish and cover with boiling water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of the oil, cover and cook for 9 minutes. Leave to stand, covered, while you prepare the sauce.
Put the remaining oil in a bowl and cook for 30 seconds. Add the... - 31.5158
Rigatoni With Garden Vegetables
1. In an 11 x 7" baking dish, combine onions, peppers, zucchini and 2 tablespoons water. Microwave, covered, on High 4-5 minutes, stirring vegetables halfway through cooking.
2. Add rigatoni and mushrooms to dish; toss to combine with vegetables. Sprinkle... - 30.1846
Rigatoni Ala Norcina
Slice the sausage into thin pieces (approx 1/8” thick)
Fry sausage until brown, remove excess fat rendered from sausage
Add wine and simmer for a couple of minutes
Add cream and bring to slow boil
Stir in Parmesan cheese, adding slowing so it melts... - 29.5795
In small bowl combine ricotta cheese, 2 tablespoons parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper; mix until thoroughly blended.
Fill each macaroni tube with an equal amount of cheese mixture.
Arrange side by side in oblong casserole.
Pour sauce evenly over... - 27.7019
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook rigatoni until tender but still firm, 10 to 12 minutes; drain. Rinse under cool water; drain well.
2. In a nonreactive large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.... - 25.8671
Rigatoni Recipes By Category