- » Ricotta Strawberry Dessert
Ricotta Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta strawberry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta strawberry dessert recipes.
Strawberries With Ricotta Cream
1. Over a small mixing bowl, place sieve and place ricotta cheese; press the cheese through it.
2. To the pressed ricotta cheese, add whipped topping, cream cheese, lemon peel, and orange peel; mix well.
3. In 2 dessert serving bowls, serve... - 35.3052
Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert
Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert. - 23.9018
You May Also Like!
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 115.982
Fresh Strawberry Dessert
Combine water and juice concentrate.
Soften gelatin in mixture.
Heat to dissolve.
Heat mashed strawberries and stir in gelatin.
Chill until partially set.
Fold in sliced bananas.
Spoon into 6 dessert glasses.
Chill until firm.
Before serving, top each with a... - 39.129
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processer, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 39.5653
Tiramisu For Two
1. Combine the ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, and mash them together. Set aside.
3. Crumble 1 piece of the... - 30.1344
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 41.8467
Ricotta Ring With Fresh Berries Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin with orange liqueur. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add cream, icing sugar, essence, yogurt and... - 39.5818
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 39.0267
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 31.9762
Brandied Ricotta With Fruit
With an electric mixer, beat together ricotta, powdered sugar, brandy, and cinnamon until smooth.
Mound cheese mixture on a serving plate and swirl in a cone shape; cover lightly and chill for several hours.
To serve, surround with halved plums, small peach... - 26.8999
Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Place in banana split dish or small, shallow dessert dish.
In a bowl combine ricotta, wheat germ, miller's bran, and cinnamon; stir in the halved grapes.
Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture... - 36.1665