- » Ricotta Strawberry Dessert
Ricotta Strawberry Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta strawberry dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta strawberry dessert recipes.
Strawberries With Ricotta Cream
1. Over a small mixing bowl, place sieve and place ricotta cheese; press the cheese through it.
2. To the pressed ricotta cheese, add whipped topping, cream cheese, lemon peel, and orange peel; mix well.
3. In 2 dessert serving bowls, serve... - 37.306
Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert
Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Ricotta And Strawberry Dessert. - 26.0528
You May Also Like!
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 114.375
Fresh Strawberry Dessert
Combine water and juice concentrate.
Soften gelatin in mixture.
Heat to dissolve.
Heat mashed strawberries and stir in gelatin.
Chill until partially set.
Fold in sliced bananas.
Spoon into 6 dessert glasses.
Chill until firm.
Before serving, top each with a... - 38.5515
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processor, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 41.2923
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
Place cream cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave on Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Add remaining filling ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
Microwave on Power 5 for... - 43.8304
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 43.5567
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
1) Take 9-inch pie plate and place butter on it.
2) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Spread mixture pressing it firmly on the sides and bottom of the plate.
5) Cook in Microwave at... - 46.654
Brandied Ricotta With Fruit
With an electric mixer, beat together ricotta, powdered sugar, brandy, and cinnamon until smooth.
Mound cheese mixture on a serving plate and swirl in a cone shape; cover lightly and chill for several hours.
To serve, surround with halved plums, small peach... - 28.2477
Mini Ricotta Fruit Tartlets
1. Beat together the butter, sugar and the egg yolk in a small bowl until the mixture is light and fluffy. Stir in the lemon rind. Stir in the flour, blending well to make a soft dough. Wrap the dough and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. When ready to bake, preheat... - 40.5077
Tiramisu For Two
1. Combine the ricotta cheese, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract in the bowl of a food processor, and process until smooth. Set aside.
2. Combine the strawberries and sugar in a small bowl, and mash them together. Set aside.
3. Crumble 1 piece of the... - 31.7246
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295