- » Ricotta Ravioli Sauce
Ricotta Ravioli Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta ravioli sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta ravioli sauce recipes.
Ricotta Cheese Ravioli
On floured surface roll Basic Pasta Dough as thinly as possible; cover and let rest a few minutes.
Repeat rolling and resting till dough measures 20x18 inches.
Let rest 20 minutes.
Cut into ten 18x2-inch strips.
Cook onion in oil till tender.
Cook spinach... - 40.1371
Ravioli With Ricotta Filling
For the dough
1) Mix flour and salt & sieve onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the center and add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it becomes... - 43.1789
1. Into a basin sieve the flour, semolina and salt, add the egg and make a dough adding sufficient water.
2. On a rolling surface with a rolling pin roll dough out very thinly to form into long strips of about 10 to 13 cm wide.
3. To make the filling... - 45.8116
Mushroom Ravioli With Mushroom Sauce
In this part 1 of the video the chef shows us how to prepare mushroom ravioli with its sauce. Do check the other 2 videos for cheese and sweet potato ravioli. - 122.089
Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
1. In a nonreactive large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened but not browned. Add cream and bring to a boil. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, until reduced to 1 1/4 cups; be careful cream does not... - 26.9277
On floured surface roll dough as thin as possible; cover.
Let rest a few minutes.
Repeat, rolling and resting until dough measures 20 x 18 inches.
Let rest 20 minutes.
Trim evenly; cut into 10 (18 x 2-inch) strips.
Cook onion in oil until tender.
Cook spinach... - 44.094
Goat Cheese Ravioli With Garlic Tomato Sauce
Make the filling: In a bowl stir together well the goat cheese, the ricotta, the prosciutto, the basil, the zest, the egg, and salt and pepper to taste and chill the filling, covered, for 1 hour, or until it is cold.
Make the sauce: In a heavy skillet cook... - 34.3005
Seafood ravioli is an elegant and tasty dish, just perfect for New Year's Eve. - 132.16
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce
Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes simple. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce is an easy to make recipe. Green Ravioli With Walnut Sauce tastes better with cheese. - 42.7551
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
This is an easy ravioli recipe. Shrimp Ravioli With A Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce. It's one of my favorite shrimp recipes and it is also a favorite ravioli recipe. Which one is it? It can be both. It is easy to make as it is economical to make and it is one of... - 131.539
Cheese Ravioli With Marinara Sauce And Garlic Bread
Chop up onions, garlic and carrots. Sauté on a medium high heat until the onions become translucent and the carrots are tender. Add a cup of merlot and reduce to about half which is 10-15 minutes. After wine reduces put in the tomatoes, bay leaves, oregano... - 36.7637
Cheesy-herbed Ravioli In A Tangy Marinara Sauce
If you’ve been racking your brains over a good meal for your upcoming party, then here is a great suggestion! This dish has a great cheese-veggie stuffed ravioli which is drowned in a marinara sauce. A perfect dish that gets the kids their dose of veggies... - 118.871
Ravioli Con Salsa Di Noci
This speedy sauce can be made in advance or while the pasta is cooking, whichever you prefer.
Grate the cheese and put on one side.
Chop the nuts in the food processor, thai add the olive oil and butter.
Next add the grated cheese, cream and salt to... - 26.4178
Ravioli Con Formaggio
Make fresh pasta dough.
Knead for 10 minutes until it is smooth and elastic, then cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
Mix together the ricotta, half the grated cheese, the onion, two of the eggs, and the seasonings.
Roll dough in pasta machine, or by hand,... - 43.6915
1) In a bowl, add the ricotta cheese and parmesan cheese.
2) Stir in the beaten egg. Add in the chopped parsley leaves.
3) Mix all well till combined.
4) Stuff about 48 raviolis with the cheese filling.
4) Boiled the stuffed ravioli and serve... - 28.3219
After mushroom and sweet potato it is time for cheese ravioli. so welcome back to the Ravioli show and check out the easy directions. - 117.044
1. In a mixing bowl, stir together chicken, ricotta, 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, Italian seasoning, and salt until well blended. For each wonton, place a wonton skin on a flat work surface and mound about 2 tea-spoons or chicken filling in... - 31.248
In a skillet, brown the beef, veal, and pork and drain off excess fat.
Transfer the meat to a large bowl and stir in the creamed spinach, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, egg, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray... - 40.596
Pumpkin Filled Ravioli
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is limp (about 10 minutes).
Transfer to a bowl and add pumpkin, ricotta cheese, egg, and egg yolk; season to taste with salt.
Beat until well... - 43.8938
1. Put all the garlic heads into a low-depth baking pan
2. Add chicken broth on the trimmed garlic heads and season each of the heads with 1 tablespoon of butter.
3. Cover the baking dish and bake butter seasoned garlic heads for 45 minutes or... - 47.9522
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 43.6565
Italian Wonton Ravioli
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped pepper and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6744
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350F).
2. Using cooking spray, grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking pan.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine ricotta cheese and spinach. Mix well and keep aside.
4. Line bottom of baking pan with 1/3 quantity... - 40.9249
Cristina's Spinach Ravioli
In a large bowl, stir together the ricotta cheese, spinach, Parmesan, nutmeg, salt, and pepper until well combined.
Line a baking sheet with waxed paper and spray the paper with cooking spray.
To fill the ravioli, place a wonton skin on a work surface lightly... - 39.3937
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 39.7828
This Ravioli tastes yummy ! This cheese filling with irresistible seasonings makes this pasta a favorite meal ! Try this Ravioli and let me know if you like it ! - 39.5594
1. In a bowl, add ricotta, Parmesan cheese, grated onion, egg yolks, salt, and carefully stir them together until they are well mixed. Set aside.
2. Divide the pasta dough into four pieces and roll out the first one-quarter of the dough to make... - 44.6
Baked Crescent Ravioli
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
In small bowl, combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sugar, parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper; set aside.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Spread about 2 tablespoonfuls cheese mixture to within 1/2... - 42.3418
1. Sift flour and salt onto a large wooden board; make a well in the center; add the eggs, oil and water. Work liquids into the flour with fingers to make a stiff dough. (Or make dough in a large bowl, but it's not as much fun.)
2. Knead dough on board (do... - 38.9939
Gorgonzola And Walnut Ravioli
1)) Sift the flour and salt on a work surface, make a depression in the center, then add the eggs blend in the flour with a fork.
2) Knead with more flour or water, as required, until the dough is smooth and elastic.
3) Knead for about 6... - 44.9281
Ravioli Italian Style
1) In a bowl or pastry board, place the flour and make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg yolks, salt, and water into the flour, stir with a fork to form a soft dough.
3) Knead the dough on a floured board for about 10 minutes, until... - 46.2946
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 118.181
Tortellini With Creamy Cheese Sauce
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Bring to a boil.
Add these ingredients and boil 2 more minutes, stirring often. - 33.529
Just For Two Lasagna
1. Divide Raviolis between two 12-ounce microwave-safe casseroles.
2. In small bowl, beat egg; stir in ricotta and parsley. Spoon over RavioliOs. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan. Microwave, uncovered, at 50% power 10 minutes or until heated through,... - 27.2778
Prepare Cheese Filling; set aside.
Place flour in a large bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour milk, water, egg and salt into the well.
With a fork, beat milk mixture in the well about 15 strokes.
Stir in flour to form a rough looking ball of dough.
Place on... - 44.0005
Maria's Spinach Rolls
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour and salt. Make a depression in the centre. Add in the eggs and shortening. Slowly, add in 1-cup of boiling water into the mixture, while kneading.
2) Depending on the moisture in the flour and the size of... - 46.2428