- » Ricotta Pie
Ricotta Pie Recipes
Ricotta Pie is an extremely fabulous variety of sweet or savory pie, often served as a dessert, and loved for its creamy rich ricotta cheese filling. Often served for breakfast in special mornings like Easter, ... More »
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 114.375
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.9378
To make the pastry: Sift flour, salt and sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add mixture of egg yolks and vanilla; mix well to form dough, adding a small amount of water if needed.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour.
Divide into 2... - 49.5977
This ricotta pie is a cheese filled pie made with ricotta cheese along with lemon and orange peels along with vanilla for flavor. Combined with eggs, sugar and flour, the ricotta cheese pie is a dessert pie, which is not too sweet or flat tasting. Creamy and... - 47.8519
Small Ricotta Pies
1. To prepare the dough, in a basin mix flour, baking powder and salt, rub in the margarine and add enough water to form dough.
2. Knead well, roll out the pastry and cut using a round 18 cm pastry cutter.
3. To prepare the filling mix in the egg with... - 44.4346
Spinach And Ricotta Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate which is 8-inches deep. Flute the edges, prick the bottom and set aside to chill.
3) In the butter, cook the spinach and drain properly. Add pepper,... - 43.8288
Crustless Ricotta Pie
Combine spinach and onion in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Drain well In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with fork.
Stir in ricotta, salt, pepper, nutmeg and flour.
Blend in spinach and onion.
Spread... - 43.5948
Ricotta Pie Pizza Dolce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Roll out pastry, and line a 10-inch pie plate with it.
Trim excess, and press edges with the tines of a fork.
Brush with beaten egg white.
Refrigerate crust until ready to fill.
In a large bowl, beat ricotta, eggs, and honey until... - 41.3306
1) In an electric mixer, mix together cheese, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener and egg yolks.
2) Process at full speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture in smooth.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites for 5 to 10 minutes or until peak... - 40.9187
Vegetable Ricotta Pie
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
In hot oil, sauté carrots, mushrooms, onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute longer; remove from heat.
In medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in... - 34.2373
With an electric mixer, beat all the ingredients except the cinnamon until smooth.
Pour the batter into a 10 in. (25 cm) pie crust of your choice.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 50 to 60 minutes until a knife inserted comes out... - 33.5763
Ricotta Pie Recipes By Category