- » Ricotta Onion Pie
Ricotta Onion Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta onion pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta onion pie recipes.
Crustless Ricotta Pie
Combine spinach and onion in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Drain well In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with fork.
Stir in ricotta, salt, pepper, nutmeg and flour.
Blend in spinach and onion.
Spread... - 43.5948
Vegetable Ricotta Pie
Preheat oven to 425° F.
In medium skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
In hot oil, sauté carrots, mushrooms, onion and garlic 3 to 5 minutes until tender-crisp.
Stir in spinach and cook 1 minute longer; remove from heat.
In medium bowl, beat eggs.
Stir in... - 34.2373
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 48.2752
Enjoy the Italian Easter tradition with the torta pasqualina, a rustic savory pie filled with chard, ricotta cheese and eggs! - 128.348
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 36.8129
Peppers Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring about 2 inches of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the green peppers, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet... - 34.1788
Cheese And Onion Pie With Anchovies
Knead a smooth cheese and oil dough from the ingredients for the crust.
Roll it out in a baking pan.
Peel and slice the onions into thin rings.
Saute in the butter stirring constantly until translucent, then set aside.
Peel and chop the garlic.
Mix with the... - 45.9509
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
To Prepare Crust: In medium bowl combine all ingredients for crust.
Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; spread spaghetti mixture over bottom and up sides of plate to form a crust.
To Prepare Filling and Pie: Preheat oven to... - 37.0905
Easy Crescent Spinach Pies
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In medium skillet, cook onion in oil until tender.
Remove from heat.
Stir in spinach, cheese, egg and pepper.
Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal.
Roll each to 12x4-inch rectangle.
Cut each rectangle into... - 39.9772
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 44.2135
Chicken Pot Pie Lasagne
Prepare pasta according to package directions. Spray a Dutch oven or large skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and sauté 4 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well and set aside. Recoat Dutch oven with cooking... - 34.9868
Cheese Spaghetti Pie
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Stir margarine, Parmesan cheese and eggs into cooked spaghetti.
Spoon mixture into a buttered 9-inch pie plate, pressing to form a "crust."
Spread cottage cheese over crust.
Meanwhile, brown beef in a... - 45.7086
Garden Pasta Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
3. Transfer onion to medium bowl.... - 37.4418
Deep Dish Supper Pie
About 1 hour and 15 minutes before serving: Preheat oven to 375°F.
Chop luncheon meat very fine.
In medium saucepan over low heat, in melted butter, cook onion and green pepper until onion is tender.
Remove saucepan from heat; add luncheon meat and bread... - 49.249
Artichoke And Egg Pie
Artichoke And Egg Pie is a delicious main dish.This recipe is easy to make and has a distinct blend of flavors.The ingredients for this Artichoke And Egg Pie recipe are easily available. Do not forget to include his recipe in your next party menu. - 50.7589
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Separate the eggs from yolks and whites.
3. In a frying pan, over medium heat cook bacon; keep 1 to 2 teaspoons drippings and drain off the rest.
4. Add onions and chilies to frying pan, cook for about 6... - 44.7824
Italian-inspired Shepherd's Pie
This Italian Shepherd's Pie recipe from Anne Colagioia is sort of a rustic dish with a modern twist to it. And it is gluten free! Her recipe is definitely worth a try in all out kitchens. - 108.744
Cheesy Potato Pies
1. Cook the potato cubes in a large pan of salted boiling water for 10-12 mins, until soft. Drain, then leave to cool.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a low heat. Fry the onion for 5-7 mins, until soft. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
3.... - 38.5993
Greek Cheese And Beef Pie
Greek Cheese And Beef Pie is a delicious and easy to prepare recipe. I bet, once served at a party, you will get a lot of compliments for this Greek Cheese And Beef Pie. - 34.6704
1 Cook lasagna noodles, following label directions; drain.
Cool in a large bowl of cold water until ready to use.
2 Brown ground round in a large skillet; push to one side of pan.
Saute onion just until soft in same skillet.
Drain off any excess... - 43.4775
Easy Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie is very simple to make and can be made in a large quantity. The Chef shows how to make this recipe so nicely. It serves as a great meal for your family. - 131.967
International Tamale Pie
In a pan at least 2 inches deep and about 12 by 15 inches in diameter, mix onions, peppers, eggplants, oil, and garlic.
Bake in a 425° oven until vegetables are well browned and eggplant is soft when pressed, about 40 minutes; stir often.
Let stand until... - 46.831
Italian Easter Pie
Italian Easter Pie tastes great. Italian Easter Pie must be tried by eggs lovers. Italian Easter Pie tastes better with olive oil - 47.0562
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta and feta cheeses, eggs, bread crumbs and dill with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well. Set the bowl aside.
3. Unfold the phyllo, remove a few... - 42.6491
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the cooked spaghetti in a bowl and coat with 1 tbsp of olive oil.
3. Combine the eggs and 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Add mixture to the spaghetti and mix.
4. Place the spaghetti mixture... - 125.831
Italian Spinach Pie
First prepare Italian Egg Pastry: .
Roll out to a 16 inch circle and place in a 10 inch cheesecake or springform pan (with removable bottom), letting the dough cover bottom and sides of pan and drape over the outsides about 1 1/2 inches.
Saute onions in oil... - 44.8677
Garden Pesto Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°.
In a medium bowl combine the salt and the flour and cut in the butter and shortening until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir in the ice water until a dough forms.
Roll the dough out and press it evenly into a 9-inch tart pan... - 44.8966
Italian Style Beef Cheese Pie
Stir-fry ground chuck, onion and garlic until meat turns greyish pale brown.
Add sauce, paste, ketchup and about 1/4 cup water.
Cook for about 15 minutes or until thickened, then season to taste and set aside.
Steam-cook spinach and drain very well.
Chop and... - 44.8639
Italian Beef Pie
Combine ground chuck, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet; cook over medium heat until browned, stirring to crumble.
Drain and pat dry with paper towels.
Combine meat mixture, spinach, and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well, and set... - 46.8582
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375Â°F.
2. Take an 8 3/4 x 13 1/4-inch Pyrex baking dish and butter it.
3. With a knife or using the metal blade of the food processor, chop the onion and spinach finely, separately.
4. Rinse the feta cheese under... - 47.414
If you think that making spinach pastry and cheese pie is an all-day affair, you are in for a big surprise. Eva tells you how to make perfect pastry and pie in a matter of few hours. Treat this wonderful Greek dish to your family at dinners. - 101.441
Low Carb Baked Eggplant Lasagna
Are you looking for a delicious recipe that will not throw you off your strict low carb diet? Then try this eggplant lasagna by LowCarb360. The recipe will yield a very tasty treat that is also very easy to make. Watch and learn! - 119.371
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until soft.
Stir in mung beans and saute 5 minutes.
Spread cooked broccoli over bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle sprouts and onions over broccoli.
Beat together with fork the ricotta, sour cream, eggs... - 43.1527
Ham And Spinach Frittata
Rinse spinach; place in 12-cup (3 L) casserole with just the water clinging to leaves.
Cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or just until wilted, stirring once.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Squeeze out... - 46.7094
Lasagna With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in a 2-quart casserole, combine onion, oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and basil; microwave, covered, 4-5 minutes, until tomatoes are soft, but still... - 33.6415
Turkey And Cheese Wedges
In a large skillet cook turkey, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, oregano, fennel seed, and garlic till turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
Drain off liquid.
Stir in Parmesan cheese.
Spoon mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
In a medium mixing bowl... - 41.4973
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 34.2707
Festive Italian Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake pie shell 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
Spread evenly in... - 40.9065
Curried Crab And Asparagus Quiche
1 Preheat the oven t37 5°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch pie pan and set aside. Ina large bowl, mix together the crabmeat, asparagus, ricotta cheese, milk, green onions, egg, egg whites, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese, the flour, mustard, curry powder, salt,... - 32.7723
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
Heat oven to 400°F.
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet brown sausage with onions and garlic; drain.
Stir in basil, Italian seasoning and pepper.
In small bowl, beat eggs with fork.
Reserve 1... - 41.312
Sausage And Roasted Pepper Calzone
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Let both the pie crust pouches to stand at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. As the crusts thaw; heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine sausage, onions and garlic; cook and stir for... - 43.4659
Cheese Broccoli Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cook the frozen broccoli as per the package instructions.
3) Drain well and keep aside.
4) Or immerse the fresh broccoli spears, in 1"of boiling salted water.
5) Cook for about 10-15 min or until... - 41.8562
Tomato Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a 10" nonstick skillet saute carrot, green pepper, onionand zucchini in oil till they turn soft, say a couple of minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and opepper and cook until the... - 45.0872
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 43.5503