- » Ricotta Mousse
Ricotta Mousse Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta mousse recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta mousse recipes.
Ricotta And Pesto Mousse
Put the ricotta in a bowl with the pesto, and beat until smooth.
Beat in the creme fraiche and half of the mi-cuit tomatoes.
Put the vegetable stock into a small saucepan and sprinkle over the gelatine.
Heat gently, until the gelatine dissolves.
Set aside to... - 44.7056
Ricotta Chocolate Mousse
In a blender container or food processor combine egg, cold water and gelatin.
Process for 10 seconds.
Process for 10 seconds longer.
Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is softened.
Add boiling water.
Process for 10 seconds or until gelatin... - 43.5567
Ricotta Mousse With Chunky Pineapple Sauce
1. In the bottom pan of a double boiler bring enough water to a simmer so that the simmering water will not touch the top pan.
2. For the mousse, place the egg yolk and milk in the top pan and cook, whisking constantly, over the simmering water 10 minutes, or... - 33.8629
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 32.0782
Coffee Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or using an electric mixer, whip all of the ingredients together until smooth and evenly colored.
Serve immediately in individual dessert cups, or make a day or two ahead and keep covered and refrigerated. - 26.8767
You May Also Like!
Ham Mousse On Medallions
Cut two 2 1/2 inch circles from each slice ham; refrigerate covered.
Mince remaining ham pieces; refrigerate covered.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Set over low heat until dissolved (about 3 minutes), stirring... - 43.1855
Surprise Chocolate Mousse
Place prunes in a 1-quart saucepan, adding water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer gently for 10 to 20 minutes until prunes are tender. Drain prunes.
Combine hot prunes and chocolate chips irt a blender or food processor. Process until mixture... - 31.6782
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. Push puree through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside. Stir gelatin mixture into puree (a) and set aside.
2. Place ricotta or curd cheese in a food processor or blender and... - 31.099
1. Place raspberries in a food processor or blender and process to make a puree. Push puree through a sieve to remove seeds and set aside. Stir gelatine mixture into puree and set aside.
2. Place ricotta or curd cheese in a food processor or blender and... - 32.1948
Frozen Banana Mousse
Peel and place bananas in a heavy plastic bag.
Freeze at least 6 hours.
Remove from freezer and cut each into five or six pieces.
In the workbowl of a food processor fitted with a metal blade, process banana pieces and remaining ingredients, scraping sides... - 31.1704
Nutty Chocolate Cheese Frozen Mousse
Line an 8 x 4 inch (20.5 x 10 cm) loaf pan with wax paper.
In a mixer bowl, beat egg yolks and sugar until smooth.
In a bowl, beat Ricotta cheese and melted chocolate.
Fold in egg yolk mixture, whipping constantly.
Gently fold in whipped cream and... - 35.5496
Light Carob Mousse
1) Versatile Carob Syrup: Sift the carob powder.
2) In a medium saucepan, cook the carob powder and water over a low heat, for about 6 minutes, stirring constantly, until smooth.
3) Cool and refrigerate in an airtight container until needed.
4) In a... - 46.7569
Smooth Almond Mousse
1) In a food processor, add all the ingredients together and process until thoroughly blended.
2) Spoon the mixture equally in 4 dessert dishes and refrigerate for several hours.
3) Serve the Smooth Almond Mousse chilled. - 33.2311