- » Ricotta Lasagna
Ricotta Lasagna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta lasagna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta lasagna recipes.
Healthy Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
How about this super delicious and healthy recipe for a romantic dinner with your vegetarian girl friend? You do not need to me rich, handsome or a rock star to win love. All you need is to follow this healthy lasagna recipe to win her heart! This is a... - 125.587
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Homemade Lasagna With Ricotta And Parmesan
It's not easy to select a lasagna recipe. But a simple and delicious recipe like this Homemade Lasagna with Ricotta and Parmesan is always handy. Watch this video and cook it up! - 106.195
Spinach And Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
In an 8-quart stockpot of boiling salted water, cook the lasagna noodles until "al dente"; drain.
Transfer the noodles to a large bowl of cold water to prevent sticking.
Meanwhile, in a 10-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium heat.
Add the... - 49.6928
Ricotta And Basil Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2) In a pan, cook the lasagna sheets in the boiling salted water in batches, until tender.
3) Remove with a slotted spoon and dry between tea towels.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in... - 48.5022
Lasagna With Sugar Pumpkin, Ricotta, And Fried Sage Leaves
Cut an 8-inch square of cheesecloth, and place the bay leaf, peppercorns, thyme and parsley sprigs in the center.
Bring up the ends to form a bag and tie securely with kitchen twine.
In a 272-quart saucepan, combine the milk and bag of spices and heat until... - 46.1157
Ricotta Lasagna Swirls
1) Thoroughly wash the spinach.
2) Finely chop them.
3) Preheat oven to 350°F.
4) Oil a 8 X 8-inch shallow baking dish and place aside.
5) In a pan, place the spinach and cover with a tight fitting lid.
6) Cook the spinach for 7 minutes... - 45.6725
Tofu Ricotta Lasagna
Cook noodles in boiling water according to package directions.
Drain carefully and set aside in a single layer on paper towels.
Squeeze spinach as dry as possible; set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, crumble tofu and blend it with ricotta cheese until smooth... - 45.6602
Squash Ricotta And Sage Pasta Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas mark 7.
2) In a roasting tin, toss the squash with the olive oil.
3) Roast the squash in the preheated oven for 30 mins, until soft and golden.
4) In a bowl, combine the creme fraiche and... - 44.586
Vegetable Lasagna With Ricotta Cheese
1. Grease a large, rectangle (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 3 ingredients and mix well.
4. In the greased dish, layer bottom with 3 cooked lasagna... - 43.003
Three Cheese Lasagna With Ricotta
Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain the noodles, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Lay the noodles flat until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, egg... - 42.571
Ricotta And Spinach Lasagne
Boil, steam or microwave spinach until just wilted; drain.
Squeeze excess Liquid from spinach; chop roughly.
Combine eggs, ricotta, parmesan and onions in large bowl; stir in spinach.
Spread half of the pasta sauce over base of oiled shallow baking dish;... - 40.3861
Piselli Lasagne With Ricotta Filling
1. Prepare sauce. In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil and add the sausage meat. Saute briefly, about 2 minutes, then add the shallots and garlic and saute for 1 minute more. Add the tomatoes, basil, and sugar. Bring to a fast boil, lower heat, and simmer... - 37.7251
Non Fat Ricotta Spinach Lasagna
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In small bowl, combine spinach, ri-cotta, egg, parsley, and garlic powder.
3. Spread 1 cup tomato sauce in 13-by-9-inch baking dish. Top with 4 lasagna noodles, overlapping if necessary. (Be careful that noodles do not touch... - 34.6711
Polenta Lasagna With Beef And Ricotta Cheese
1. Spray an 8-inch-square baking dish with nonstick spray. Combine the water and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat; bring to a boil. Slowly whisk in the cornmeal. Cook, stirring, until thick, about 10 minutes; remove from the... - 34.0306
Mixed Berry And Ricotta Lasagna
1. Place ricotta cheese, 1 tablespoon sweetener and vanilla essence in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Alternatively, whip in a food processor. Cover. Chill until ready to use.
2. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Add... - 31.155
Ricotta Lasagna Recipes By Category