- » Ricotta Honey Spread
Ricotta Honey Spread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta honey spread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta honey spread recipes.
Ricotta Cheese Spread With Anise Sugar
Blend ricotta cheese and orange peel.
Serve; or cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
Use as a spread for toast; sprinkle with Anise Sugar (or drizzle with Anise Honey). - 19.9032
Breakfast Ricotta Spread
1. In a small bowl, blend ricotta and yogurt, whisking with a wire whisk or fork until smooth.
2. Cover and refrigerate.
3. Spread on bagels, muffins, toast etc.
4. You can sprinkle with cinnamon or drizzle with a little honey if you like. - 30.3944
Figs With Ricotta Honey And Walnuts
Cut each fig into 4 wedges, cutting to, but not through, base of fig.
Spread wedges slightly apart, place 3 figs on each of 5 dessert plates.
Spoon about 11/2 teaspoons cheese into each fig, and spoon about 1 tablespoon honey evenly around each serving of... - 23.4232
Creamy Light Cheese Spread
Combine the ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. (For a smoother texture, blend in a food processor or blender.)
Transfer the spread to a serving dish, cover, and chill for at least 2 hours. - 24.0418
Slice cake horizontally into three slices and place base layer of the cake on a serving plate.
With a wooden spoon, force cheese through a coarse sieve into a medium-size bowl.
Beat until smooth.
Add cream, honey, and Strega or orange juice, and continue to... - 46.5539
Cocktail Twirl Ups
Soften yeast in water.
Add butter or oil, honey, and salt.
Mix well, then add egg.
When well blended, add flour and mix until dough is soft.
Divide dough into 3 equal parts.
Roll each part to a 5 x 16-inch rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Mix cheese, olives,... - 43.7112
Herb Cheese Sandwiches
Peel and chop the shallots.
Mix the cheese thoroughly with the oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, herb salt, pepper and shallots.
Wash, pat dry and chop the herbs, setting aside a sprig of each herb for garnish.
Blend the rest into the cheese mixture.
Lightly... - 43.181
1. To make pikelets, place skim milk, oil, lemon juice, egg and honey in a food processor or blender and process to combine. Add flour mixture and process until smooth.
2. Melt margarine in a nonstick frying pan. Drop tablespoons of mixture into pan and cook... - 36.0237
Summertime Fruit Pizza
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
Place tortilla on pan; sprinkle lightly with cinnamon.
Bake about 4 to 5 minutes until edges begin to lightly brown.
Remove from oven and cool.
Beat together the cream cheese, honey and... - 42.5807
Pear Napoleons With Raspberry Puree
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease it.
TO MAKE THE HONEY CRISPS: In a medium bowl, cream the butter and powdered sugar together.
Add the honey and blend thoroughly.
Add the flour and stir until the mixture is... - 43.3652
Banana Cheesecake Sandwich
In a small bowl, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on both slices of banana bread. Top one slice with strawberries. Cover with remaining slice. - 22.3513
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix cheese, honey, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour into prepared pie shell and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Combine sour cream, honey, and vanilla.
Increase oven heat to 425° F.
Spread sour cream mixture on top of custard and bake... - 38.3671
Mix ingredients together until blended.
Enough filling for 2 to 4 popovers.
Scrapple 1/4 cup apple butter 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese mix ingredients together until blended.
Enough spread for 2 to 4 popovers. - 25.9901
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Spray a 1 1/2-quart casserole with vegetable spray.
3 In a large bowl, beat egg yolks along with 2 tablespoons of honey until thick and light colored.
4 Blend in ricotta, vanilla, and... - 39.8768
Tangy Tangerine Crepes
1) In a bowl, add ricotta, skim milk, and almond extract and beat till foamy.
2) Place even scoops of the mix over 8 crepes and spread down the center.
3) Fold 1 side of the crepe over the filling, and then the other.
4) In a skillet heat butter and... - 44.0337
Place tomatoes, mushrooms, red peppers, carrot, onion, wine or grape juice, garlic, honey, basil, rosemary, oregano, thyme, and black pepper in a large, heavy saucepan.
Simmer for 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together the egg whites and the... - 49.4316
Carob Coconut Pie
1) In a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
2) In a small saucepan, soften 1/2 envelope gelatin in 1/4 cup skim milk for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup honey and 1 teaspoon vanilla... - 43.3181
Fruit & Cheese Quesadillas
1. In a bowl, combine apricots, orange peel, and orange juice; let stand until apricots are softened (about 10 minutes).
2. In a food processor or blender, combine apricot-juice mixture, ricotta cheese, honey, and.coriander; whirl until smoothly pureed. (At... - 30.6408
Crescents With Lamb Filling
Mix the flour with the coriander.
Make a well in the flour, crumble the yeast in the middle and pour in the honey.
Add the slightly warmed buttermilk, combine with some of the flour, cover and set aside to allow the sponge to form.
Add the salt and butter to... - 40.3849
Orange Pancakes With Orange Sauce
Stir the dry ingredients together in the order given.
In a separate bowl combine the egg, honey, milk, orange juice, and oil.
Stir the wet ingredients into the dry-don't stir too much, just enough to moisten the dry ingredients well.
Make four large... - 39.34
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 9 x 13-inch pan, spray with a vegetable spray.
3) In a medium bowl, sift the whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
4) In a large bowl, beat... - 50.7562
Stuffed Veal Loin
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Trim excess fat from veal.
Slice both loins open lengthwise so that they can be stuffed.
See Technique for visual help.
Drain mandarins and pour juice into small saucepan.
Set fruit aside.
Add honey and cook 15 minutes on high to... - 42.1209
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 42.089
Beat eggs, flour, and water with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth.
Heat a 6 inch skillet (cast iron works best) over medium-high heat.
Put i teaspoon oil in the pan.
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter, tilting the pan so that the batter spreads evenly... - 40.8175
Homemade Beef And Spinach Lasagna
My brother hit me up this last week and said to me "why don't you make a lasagna!" He was right because everyone loves lasagna! It is one of my favorite comfort foods and I just love an easy lasagna recipe! So this week I am making my beef and spinach... - 109.368
Cake Roll Pruneau
1. Place parchment paper/ wax paper on a 15 inch x 10 inch baking dish/ pan.
2. Preheat an oven at 175C (350F).
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place egg... - 48.5793
Whole Wheat Calzone
Nikko is experimenting with his whole wheat flour for making some calzones. This is his first attempt to making calzones with alternate ingredients like whole wheat flour and honey. For those who like experimenting and learning new recipes on their own can... - 84.0839
Shrimp Ravioli With Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce
This is an easy ravioli recipe. Shrimp Ravioli With A Tomato Vodka Cream Sauce. It's one of my favorite shrimp recipes and it is also a favorite ravioli recipe. Which one is it? It can be both. It is easy to make as it is economical to make and it is one of... - 131.539