- » Ricotta Frittata
Ricotta Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta frittata recipes.
Ricotta Cheese, Onion & Parsley Frittata
Beat eggs with salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
Beat in ricotta cheese and parsley.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in a heavy 8- or 10-inch skillet.
When butter foams, add onion.
Saute over medium heat until pale yellow.
Remove onion with a slotted... - 37.2629
Ricotta Frittata : Mario Batali
Chef Mario Batali makes Ricotta Frittata with farm fresh eggs and marjoram at the 2007 Food & Wine Classic in Aspen
For more information, please visit Foodandwine.com - 10.3994
You May Also Like!
1 Using papertoweling, pat dry the potato slices.
Heata 12 inch nonstick skillet over moderate heat.
Add the potatoes in a single layer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until golden.
Transfer to a plate and set aside.
In the same skillet, heat 1... - 40.9626
In a medium bowl beat eggs, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper until blended; set aside.
In a medium skillet heat olive oil until hot.
Add zucchini, onion and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Saute until zucchini is... - 40.3898
Ham And Spinach Frittata
Rinse spinach; place in 12-cup (3 L) casserole with just the water clinging to leaves.
Cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at High for 5 to 6 minutes or just until wilted, stirring once.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Squeeze out... - 46.7094
Make your breakfast time exciting by cooking this Bacon Frittata! Though it takes a while to cook this dish, the end result is worth the wait! This is a nutritious dish which is topped with bacon. So what are you waiting for? Try this mouthwatering dish now! - 108.424
Thaw spinach and squeeze dry.
Mix with remaining ingredients.
Lightly grease miniature muffin cups (approximately 1 inch diameter).
Spoon in mixture.
Refrigerate if desired.
To serve, bake at 375 degrees for about 25 minutes, until mixture is firm and... - 39.4495
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Process all batter ingredients together in a blender or food processor until smooth. Set aside. Lightly saute zucchini slices in vegetable oil until golden. Arrange zucchini in circles over the bottom and up the sides of a round shallow casserole or large... - 33.0028
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a 12x17 baking dish add oil to grease well.
3. In a large mixing bowl place the chopped spinach.
4. Make bread crumbs in a food processor.
5. Combine ricotta, pepper, nutmeg, 2 cups grated cheese and... - 41.6454
Light Broccoli Frittata
Preheat the broiler.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof skillet and saute the onions for about 5 minutes, until softened.
Add the broccoli, garlic, and basil to the onions and continue to saute for another 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli... - 40.0743
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
2. Grease the baking pan with nonstick spray.
3. In a pan sauté all the vegetables for 8 minutes.
4. Keep it aside.
5. In a large bowl whisk together egg, sour cream, ricotta cheese and salt and... - 101.447
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 34.2707
Ricotta Frittata Recipes By Category