- » Ricotta Cream Pie
Ricotta Cream Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta cream pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta cream pie recipes.
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
1) Take 9-inch pie plate and place butter on it.
2) Melt butter in Microwave at Power Hi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
3) Mix remaining ingredients.
4) Spread mixture pressing it firmly on the sides and bottom of the plate.
5) Cook in Microwave at... - 46.654
Ricotta Cheese Pie (torta Di Ricotta)
To make the pastry, mix together the flour,salt, butter or margarine and lard until mixture is the consistency of coarse meal.
Add sherry, a little at a time, until pastry forms a stiff ball.
Roll out on a lightly floured board and line the bottom of a... - 42.0086
Cream Cheese And Ricotta Fruit Pie
Place cream cheese in medium mixing bowl.
Microwave on Power 5 for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, or until softened.
Add remaining filling ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Pour into prepared graham cracker crust.
Microwave on Power 5 for... - 43.8304
Spinach And Ricotta Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) With the pastry, line a pie plate which is 8-inches deep. Flute the edges, prick the bottom and set aside to chill.
3) In the butter, cook the spinach and drain properly. Add pepper,... - 43.8288
Spinach Ricotta Tart
1.Prepare pie crust mix, following label directions for one-crust pie. Line a 9 in. pie plate with pastry; flute edge, making a high rim to hold all the filling. Prick bottom and sides with fork to keep the pastry flat while baking. Fit a piece of wax paper... - 36.8129
Peppers Stuffed With Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Bring about 2 inches of lightly salted water to a boil in a 1-quart saucepan over moderately high heat. Add the green peppers, and cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a heavy 8- or 9-inch skillet... - 34.1788
Crostata Di Ricotta
1. To make the pastry dough, in a large bowl, make a well in the centre of 1/2 lb. of flour.
2. At the centre of flour, drop in butter (or lard), egg yolks, sugar, Marsala, lemon rind and salt.
3. Mix the ingredients together. Try incorporating... - 45.4093
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a lightly floured surface, roll out the prepared pastry to a thickness of about 1/4-inch.
3) Use the pastry to line a buttered 8-inch flan ring or 6 buttered individual tartlet... - 45.4937
Spinach, Feta, And Ricotta Tart With Nutmeg
Make the pastry a day or several hours ahead of time to let it chill sufficiently. The tart is best served warm from the oven, but will hold up overnight and can be reheated in a low (250 degree) oven until just warm. You’ll need a tart pan (11 x 8 inches)... - 41.5273
Three Cheese Pie
Cut a round of waxed paper to fit the bottom of a 5 or 6 inch diameter souffle dish.
Spread two thirds of the Gorgonzola in a smooth layer in bottom of dish.
Top with 3/4 cup walnuts; press into cheese.
Smooth on a layer of mascarpone.
Smooth on a layer of... - 40.1685
Yogurt Cheese Pie
Yogurt Cheese Pie has a Scrumptious taste. The assortment of sugar, butter, cinnamon, farmer cheese, yogurt, honey and vanilla extract gives the Yogurt Cheese Pie Unbelievable taste. must catch it - 41.1533
Prepare and roll out only half of the pastry to a 12-inch circle; reserve the remaining pastry.
Fit pastry circle into a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Fold under and flute edge; do not prick crust.
Bake in 450Â° oven for 5... - 41.7369
Sensational Spinach Pie
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix together sausage, ricotta cheese, spinach, cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, two eggs and hot pepper sauce in large bowl until well blended.
On lightly floured surface, roll out one pie crust to 12-inch circle.
Place in 10-inch pie... - 41.2492
Cherry Delicious Pie
In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla until mixed.
Stir in the ricotta cheese until well combined.
Then fold in the whipped topping.
Spread the mixture evenly in the crust.
Then carefully spread the pie... - 42.1777
Pecan Pie And Pumpkin Ravioli
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. For Making pecan Pie – In a large bowl take, brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, salt, nutmeg, butter and eggs. Beat all the ingredients together with hand blender.
3. Stir in the pecans and... - 118.181
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Mix cheese, honey, eggs, and vanilla.
Pour into prepared pie shell and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
Combine sour cream, honey, and vanilla.
Increase oven heat to 425° F.
Spread sour cream mixture on top of custard and bake... - 38.3671
Broccoli Cheese Pie
1. In medium bowl, stir 1/3 cup of the soup until smooth; stir in rice and 1 of the eggs. Press mixture onto bottom and side of 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate, forming a shell. Microwave, uncovered, on high 2 minutes or until nearly set. Let stand,... - 32.0265
Zucchini Sausage Pie
In skillet brown sausage; drain off fat.
Press liquid from zucchini between a double layer of paper toweling.
In bowl combine eggs, sausage, zucchini, cheeses, salt, and pepper.
Line 9-inch pie plate with pastry; fill with egg mixture.
Bake in 375° oven 45... - 36.246
Mediterranean Vegetable Tart
Knead a loose dough from the flour, yeast, the milk, egg, salt and olive oil and set aside to rise 30 minutes.
Wash and pat the zucchini dry, slice and saute briefly in the butter, stirring constantly.
Quarter the green peppers and cut into 1/4-inch... - 45.8409
Easy Spaghetti Pie
Spaghetti Pie is very simple to make and can be made in a large quantity. The Chef shows how to make this recipe so nicely. It serves as a great meal for your family. - 131.967
Savory Appetizer Pie
Crust: On baking sheet, toast crumbs in 350Â°F (180Â°C) oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden, stirring once.
Transfer to bowl; stir in cheese and butter.
Pat firmly into 11 X 8inch (28 X 20 cm) tart pan with removable bottom.
Bake in 350Â°F... - 44.8044
1. Preheat the oven to 425ºF
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the soup mix, ricotta and feta cheeses, eggs, bread crumbs and dill with a wooden spoon or with your hand to blend well. Set the bowl aside.
3. Unfold the phyllo, remove a few... - 42.6491
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie
Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie can be prepared easily. The olive oil adds up the taste of Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie. Spinach Artichoke And Fennel Pie tastes good. - 41.9685
Tortelloni Di Zucca
1) Combine flour, eggs and oil and knead into a soft ball. Knead this for another 5 minutes in a floured surface and set aside after covering with cloth for 10 minutes
2) Clean up the squash, chop into large wedges and cook in salted water for... - 47.6837
Black Forrest Banana Split
A healthier version of Black Forrest Pie. All the yummy goodness with half the fat and calories. :) - 24.8889
Prepare "Pastry" Cases: Flatten the twofers with a rolling pin.
Roll each slice around a paper tube.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 10 minutes until bread is golden brown.
Remove bread from tube and return to oven for 5 minutes more, or until inside is lightly... - 38.2005
Remove casings from sausage.
Cook sausage in a medium skillet until browned, stirring to crumble, drain well, and set aside.
Line a 9-inch pieplate with half of pastry, flute edges.
Bake at 450Â° for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven, reduce oven temperature to... - 42.888
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onion until soft.
Stir in mung beans and saute 5 minutes.
Spread cooked broccoli over bottom of pie shell.
Sprinkle sprouts and onions over broccoli.
Beat together with fork the ricotta, sour cream, eggs... - 43.1527
1) Cook lasanga noodle, drain, and keep aside.
2) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3) Take a 13 x 9 inch baking pan and grease.
4) In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cheddar cheese, sugar, almond extract, egg and blend well.
5) In the pan... - 46.8891
This Apple Lasagna recipe is simply irresistible. Try this Apple Lasagna on a get together; you will definetely get a lot of compliments for this dish. - 45.6123
Star Spangled Cheesecake
Brush egg yolk over pie crust.
Bake at 350°F for 5 minutes.
For Filling, while crust is baking, blend ricotta cheese until smooth in food processor or blender.
Add all remaining filling ingredients; process just until mixed.
Pour into prepared crust;... - 46.2796
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 34.2707
Coconut Pear Tart Supreme
1. Using a wired whisk, whip cheese until its smooth and glossy.
2. Stir in cream of coconut.
3. Add fruit and chocolate bits, mix by folding with a spatula.
4. Refrigerate the cheese mixture for 3 hours until chill or refrigerate... - 44.4629
Cinnamon Sparkled Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, put together crumbs and butter; using a fork blend to form a dough.
3. Grease a 9-inch spring form pan.
4. On the bottom and up sides of greased pan, press the... - 49.1049
Prepare Plain Pastry.
Divide dough in half.
Roll out half; fit into a 9-inch pie plate.
Reserve remaining dough.
Crimp edges of pastry shell; do not prick.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 350°.
Beat together ricotta... - 45.8187
Baked Vegetable Omelette
Baked Vegetable Omelet is an all time breakfast delicacy. If you are a true egg lover, this dish is a must try for you. The varied flavors of different vegetables make the Baked Vegetable Omelet totally irresistible. This is something you should not miss out... - 47.9231
No Bake Fruit Cheesecake
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
In a small bowl, mix the shredded wheat, sugar substitute, and margarine.
Spread on bottom and sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan or 8 1/2 x 8 1/2-inch square baking dish.
Bake 5 to 10 minutes until browned.
In a... - 41.8038
Pumpkin N Cheese Cake Roll
To make the cake: Preheat the oven to 375°.
Spray a 15" X 10" X 1" baking pan with no-stick spray.
Line the bottom of the pan with wax paper, then spray the wax paper with no-stick spray.
Set the pan aside.
In a small bowl, stir together the flour, pumpkin... - 49.5797
Creamy Cherry Cheesecake
1. To make the crust, break the crackers into pieces. Place the broken crackers in the bowl of a food processor or in a blender, and process into fine crumbs. Measure the crumbs. There should be 1 1/4 cups. (Adjust the amount if necessary.)
2. Return the... - 40.2194
1. Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium-sized bowl, and stir to mix well. Add the pumpkin and egg substitute, and stir to mix well.
2. Line a 15 1/4-x-10 1/4-inch jelly roll pan with waxed paper by laying a 16-inch piece... - 39.8929
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Italian
If the butcher has not flattened the breasts, place them between 2 sheets of wax paper and pound them to an even thickness of about 1/4 inch, using a meat pounder, side of a cleaver or chefs knife, or the heel of your hand.
Working with the smooth side of the... - 43.5503
Kanafeh or Konafa is a middle-eastern sweet that looks like a pie make with top and bottom shredded filo dough layers and filled with cheese or cream in the center. It is served hot with simple syrup flavored with orange blossom water or rose water! - 128.099