- » Ricotta Cheese Pie
Ricotta Cheese Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta cheese pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta cheese pie recipes.
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 114.375
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.8385
To make the pastry: Sift flour, salt and sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add mixture of egg yolks and vanilla; mix well to form dough, adding a small amount of water if needed.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour.
Divide into 2... - 49.5977
Crostata Di Ricotta
I made this yummy Crostata Di Ricotta last weekend when I had some guests at home! Believe me, they loved it! Try this wonderful easy to make Crostata Di Ricotta recipe for yourself! - 48.7363
Cauliflower And Ricotta Cheese Pie
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. Microwave the cauliflower for about 4-5 minutes or steam it for about 6-7 minutes until it turns soft.
3. Keep aside
4. Take a separate pan, melt the butter and fry the... - 48.2752
Small Ricotta Pies
1. To prepare the dough, in a basin mix flour, baking powder and salt, rub in the margarine and add enough water to form dough.
2. Knead well, roll out the pastry and cut using a round 18 cm pastry cutter.
3. To prepare the filling mix in the egg with... - 44.4346
Crustless Ricotta Pie
Combine spinach and onion in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Drain well In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with fork.
Stir in ricotta, salt, pepper, nutmeg and flour.
Blend in spinach and onion.
Spread... - 43.5948
Ricotta Cheese Pie
For crust stir together 3/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon peel.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Stir in 1 egg yolk and vanilla.
Pat 1/3 of the dough onto the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan (sides removed).
Bake in 400°... - 42.3246
Ricotta Cheese Pie (torta Di Ricotta)
To make the pastry, mix together the flour,salt, butter or margarine and lard until mixture is the consistency of coarse meal.
Add sherry, a little at a time, until pastry forms a stiff ball.
Roll out on a lightly floured board and line the bottom of a... - 42.0086
1) In an electric mixer, mix together cheese, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener and egg yolks.
2) Process at full speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture in smooth.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites for 5 to 10 minutes or until peak... - 40.9187
With an electric mixer, beat all the ingredients except the cinnamon until smooth.
Pour the batter into a 10 in. (25 cm) pie crust of your choice.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 50 to 60 minutes until a knife inserted comes out... - 33.5763