- » Ricotta Cheese Leftover Ricotta Cheese
Ricotta Cheese Leftover Ricotta Cheese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Ricotta Cheese Leftover Ricotta Cheese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Ricotta Cheese Leftover Ricotta Cheese recipes.
In a bowl, beat eggs.
Add the cheeses, salsa, salt and pepper; mix well.
Roll out pastry into a 12-in circle on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Spread with cheese mixture to within 1 in of edge.
Fold edge of pastry over outer edge of filling.
Bake at 400° for... - 39.7686
Spinach, Feta, And Ricotta Tart With Nutmeg
Make the pastry a day or several hours ahead of time to let it chill sufficiently. The tart is best served warm from the oven, but will hold up overnight and can be reheated in a low (250 degree) oven until just warm. You’ll need a tart pan (11 x 8 inches)... - 41.5339
Leftover Chicken Pot Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F.
2. Combine the ricotta, spaghetti sauce, garlic, chicken, vegetables, and chiles in a mixing bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper, and transfer the mixture to a round ovenproof baking dish, between 9 and 10 inches in... - 32.8917
Leftover Artichoke And Spinach Dip Stuffed Shells
The idea of using leftovers to make an elegant main course is just great. You can have a party on Friday and then invite more guests on Saturday or Sunday to use up my leftovers. I wonder how you made the spinach and artichoke dip? Do you use cream or cheese... - 141.47
Tyropita Greek Cheese Pie
Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
In a glass bowl, place cheeses, eggs, flour, baking powder and mint leaves.
Mix with fork.
Butter a 9 x 9 inch baking dish (preferably a dish that can be used on the table).
Place sheaf of filo flat and separate leaves one at a... - 45.9507
Roast Chicken With Leek Tarragon And Goat's Cheese Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to fan 180degree C to 200 degree C
2. In a sauté pan, melt 25g of the butter
3. Add leeks and onion and sauté for about 10 minutes until soft.
4. Take pan off the heat and set the pan aside.
5. In a food processor... - 47.3727
Homemade Tiny Ravioli
1) Sieve flour and salt onto a wooden board. Create a depression in the centre. Into the hollow, add oil, eggs and water. Knead the ingredients together into a stiff dough.
2) Without adding any more dough, knead for about 10 minutes till it... - 44.1326
Italian Veg Lasagna Roll Ups
Lasagna roll ups are cooked lasagna noodles rolled up with a cheese and vegetable mixture and baked in a sauce. If Cream Cheese is not available it could be replaced with Ricotta Cheese. This dish uses three different types of cheeses- cottage, parmesan and... - 119.321
Chocolate Custard Cake
Preheat oven to 325Â°.
Butter a 9-inch cake pan.
In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and cornstarch.
Whisk together and sift twice.
In a bowl, mix egg substitute, ricotta cheese, fructose, and water.
Using an electric mixer, beat until frothy.
Gradually... - 39.4139
Classic Stuffed Shells
In skillet, brown meat, onion and garlic; pour off fat.
Stir in pasta sauce and oregano.
In large bowl, mix ricotta cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and egg.
Stuff shells with cheese mixture.
In 13 x 9-inch baking dish or 6 individual ramekins,... - 37.379
In a mood to have some tasty lasagna then do try out this recipe. The Chef shows this amazing recipe. It's simply delicious and if you have invited friends over then this is great to serve. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 112.33
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 33.2252
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the lasagna noodles for 8 minutes until tender. Rinse, drain and set aside.
3) In a pan, boil water and cook the spinach till it wilts. Squeeze out all excess water and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, melt... - 47.1559
Hearty Sausage Lasagne
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Take 6 slices of the sausage meat and chop them into quarters. Chop the remaining meat into 3/4-inch squares.
3) Into the blender add in the 3/4-inch sausage pieces. With the Puree blade on, pulse about 6... - 45.758
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 143.12
Mushroom Vol Au Vent
Blend pate, sour cream and mustard together in food processor; set aside.
Heat butter in saucepan.
Cook shallot and garlic 2 minutes over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and paprika; season well.
Continue cooking 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in cheese, correct seasoning... - 40.0738
Bring 2.5 litres of water to a boil and drop the lasagna noodles inside one by one. Stir gently to make sure they don't stick together and boil for 12 minutes. Drain the noodles and immediately cool them down in iced water for 1 minute. In a mixing bowl... - 36.4261
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 96.0689
Cassata Alla Siciliana
1. Measure cake flour and salt into a sifter.
2. Beat egg whites until foamy-white and double in volume in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed. Beat in 1/2 cup of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, until meringue forms soft peaks. (Your test: Peaks... - 40.6149
Stuffed Veal Loin
Preheat barbecue at HIGH.
Trim excess fat from veal.
Slice both loins open lengthwise so that they can be stuffed.
See Technique for visual help.
Drain mandarins and pour juice into small saucepan.
Set fruit aside.
Add honey and cook 15 minutes on high to... - 40.1845
Low Carb Black Bean Brownie
If you are on dieting, a low carb black bean brownie would be more than wonderful for your body and taste buds. In this video, chef makes a Black Bean Brownie that looks like a regular brownie and its low carb and high protein. It is as simple as a regular... - 116.267
Spinach Parcels With Fish Pilaf
Drop the spinach leaves into boiling water, a few at a time, and blanch for about 1 minute-just long enough to make them pliable for rolling.
Remove them with a slotted spoon or chopsticks and transfer to cold water.
Drain them, then lay them out flat.
In a... - 47.2166