- » Ricotta Cheese Dessert
Ricotta Cheese Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta cheese dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta cheese dessert recipes.
Ricotta Pie Dessert
Wish to have a yummy dessert that will earn you great rave reviews in your next gathering? Then this easy-to-tote dessert is sure to dazzle your crowd. Stuffed with creamy ricotta cheese, this deliciously decadent dessert tastes divine and is a doddle to make... - 114.375
Ricotta Cheese Mithai
Indian sweet with ricotta cheese is definitely an invention by the chef! For all those who wish to try out different variation of the popular Indian cheese based dessert with easily available ingredients, this Ricotta cheese mithai is a refreshing change.... - 108.492
Italian Mascarpone And Ricotta Pie
This pies something is something you wouldn't regret not diving into! A pie with a buttery crust and a nice smooth filling! Make this easy pie for the sweet indulgent lot! See this video for more on this recipe! - 93.8385
Sev-puri Chat And Homemade Ricotta Cheese Turkish Delight
Planning to entertain guests at home and looking for some fast quick-fix snacks? Chef Bhal Dave tells you how to pull off yummy chats and cheese dessert in a snap in the recipes here. Easy to make and good to eat, these recipes can be prepared using easily... - 74.5104
Ricotta Cheese Cookies
These Ricotta Cheese Cookies are simply awesome ! Try these delicious sweet cheese bakes for dessert or for a snack and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Ricotta Cheese Cookies are welcome ! - 50.2876
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
To make the pastry: Sift flour, salt and sugar into bowl.
Cut in shortening until crumbly.
Add mixture of egg yolks and vanilla; mix well to form dough, adding a small amount of water if needed.
Chill, wrapped in plastic wrap, for 1 hour.
Divide into 2... - 49.5977
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 48.7606
Crostata Di Ricotta
I made this yummy Crostata Di Ricotta last weekend when I had some guests at home! Believe me, they loved it! Try this wonderful easy to make Crostata Di Ricotta recipe for yourself! - 48.7363
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.4415
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Beat the cheese and sugar until light, then beat in the egg yolks until fluffy.
Remove half the mixture, mix into the remaining half 3 tablespoons curacao and the chocolate.
Split the sponge cake in half, making 2 layers.
Place 1 layer in a deep dish.
Mix the... - 45.5125
Qat Berry Pancakes With Vanilla Ricotta Cream
To make the orange sauce: Place the cornstarch in a cup.
Add 2 tablespoons of the orange juice and stir until smooth.
Place the remaining orange juice in a small saucepan.
Add the lime juice and sugar.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute,... - 45.1462
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Grease and lightly flour a 7 in/18 cm round cake tin.
Mix sultanas and rum, leave for 30 mins.
Meanwhile, sieve the ricotta cheese into a bowl, then beat in the egg yolks and caster sugar.
Fold... - 44.8593
Crustless Ricotta Pie
Combine spinach and onion in 1 1/2-qt casserole; cover.
Microwave at High 4 to 6 minutes, stirring after half the time.
Drain well In medium mixing bowl beat eggs with fork.
Stir in ricotta, salt, pepper, nutmeg and flour.
Blend in spinach and onion.
Spread... - 43.5948
Ricotta Cheese Bake
Cut sausage into 1 1/2-inch chunks and place on roasting rack.
MICROWAVE 4 to 5 MINUTES on HIGH, or until no longer pink.
In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs well with a fork.
Add other seasonings (parsley, salt, sweet basil, pepper) and mix well.
Add ricotta... - 42.5849
Individual Ricotta Cheesecakes With Peach Puree
1. For the peach puree, in a medium-size bowl combine the peaches and 3/4 cup of warm water and set aside to soak 30 minutes.
2. Transfer the peaches and the soaking liquid to a food processor or blender, add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and 4 teaspoons of the... - 42.4007
Ricotta Cheese Pie
For crust stir together 3/4 cup flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of the lemon peel.
Cut in butter till crumbly.
Stir in 1 egg yolk and vanilla.
Pat 1/3 of the dough onto the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch springform pan (sides removed).
Bake in 400°... - 42.3246
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295
1) In an electric mixer, mix together cheese, nutmeg, cinnamon, vanilla, sweetener and egg yolks.
2) Process at full speed for 3 minutes or until the mixture in smooth.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg whites for 5 to 10 minutes or until peak... - 40.9187
Ricotta Ring With Fresh Berries Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine gelatin with orange liqueur. Stir over low heat until gelatin is dissolved, set aside and cool slightly.
2. In a large bowl, beat ricotta cheese until smooth with an electric mixer. Add cream, icing sugar, essence, yogurt and... - 39.331
Italian Chocolate Ricotta Tart
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. To make the pastry, sift the flour and cocoa into a bowl, then stir in the sugar. Rub or cut in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then work in the dry sherry, using your fingertips, until the... - 37.9007
Peel and cut banana in half lengthwise; brush with lemon juice.
Place in banana split dish or small, shallow dessert dish.
In a bowl combine ricotta, wheat germ, miller's bran, and cinnamon; stir in the halved grapes.
Using an ice cream scoop, form mixture... - 37.7128
Ricotta Sweet For Spooning Or Sipping
1) In a blender or food processor with steel blade, add ricotta, milk or cream, liqueur and marmalade.
2) Process the mixture thoroughly until the ingredients are just mixed.
3) Transfer into a bowl and fold in the almonds.
4) Place inside... - 37.6507
Ricotta Cheese Dessert Pancakes
Preheat lightly oiled griddle or skillet over medium heat.
Place ricotta cheese in food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add milk, egg, apple juice concentrate,-butter and vanilla; process until blended.
Add flour, baking powder and nutmeg; pulse... - 36.3644
Ricotta Cheese Pudding
Process the ricotta in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Add the whipped topping, Triple Sec, and aspartame.
Transfer to a mixing bowl.
Fold in the chocolate.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for one hour before serving. - 34.1779
Cannoli is what my roommate makes for all of us every Christmas it is an excellent dessert made with cream & cheese stuffing. - 34.0099
Ricotta Mousse With Chunky Pineapple Sauce
1. In the bottom pan of a double boiler bring enough water to a simmer so that the simmering water will not touch the top pan.
2. For the mousse, place the egg yolk and milk in the top pan and cook, whisking constantly, over the simmering water 10 minutes, or... - 33.8629
Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pie plate; set aside.
3. In blender or food processor, puree remaining ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute; pour... - 33.679
With an electric mixer, beat all the ingredients except the cinnamon until smooth.
Pour the batter into a 10 in. (25 cm) pie crust of your choice.
Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 50 to 60 minutes until a knife inserted comes out... - 33.5763
Fruit Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or with an electric mixer, whip the ricotta for about 2 minutes, or until very smooth and slighdy fluffed up.
Rinse and stem the fresh fruit.
Cut large strawberries into smaller pieces, and pit cherries.
Set aside several... - 32.0782
Ricotta And Candied Fruit Slice
1. Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to 2 mm (1/8 inch) thick and to a 22 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inch) rectangle. Put it on a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
2. Make the filling. Beat the ricotta until it is smooth and then stir in the candied... - 31.396
Coffee Ricotta Mousse
In the bowl of a food processor or using an electric mixer, whip all of the ingredients together until smooth and evenly colored.
Serve immediately in individual dessert cups, or make a day or two ahead and keep covered and refrigerated. - 26.8767
Budino Di Ricotta
Budino Di Ricotta is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Budino Di Ricotta is a dish that you will definitely love to share with your friends and family. - 25.2016
Ricotta Cheese Filling
1. Mix cheese, egg yolk, sugar, salt, grated orange peel, vanilla extract, and Amaretto liqueur or Marsala wine. Beat until smooth.
2. Fold in egg whites, beaten stiff but not dry, and pour into pastry shell. Optional. Add one or more of the following to the... - 24.7473
Ricotta Cheese Filling
In a medium-size bowl, beat all ingredients together to blend thoroughly.
Use as a filling for Danish pastry or any pastry in which the filling will be cooked. - 19.4139