- » Ricotta Cake
Ricotta Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta cake recipes.
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 136.042
Ricotta Pound Cake With 4-berry Topping
If you are getting bored of the same old pound cake recipe, try this Ricotta Pound Cake with Berry Topping. The ricotta gives moisture and a nice texture to this cake and the berries on top add some tartness to it. All in all this is a perfect dessert for... - 121.402
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake
Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake is a scrumptious dessert. It will surely be hit on any occasion. Well, you can make Baked Raspberry And Ricotta Cheesecake whenever you want to treat yourself. Make sure, you get fresh raspberries which is the core of... - 118.439
1. Preheat the oven at 425 degrees.
2. Prepare a greased baking pan.
3. Place the graham crackers in a zip lock bag and using a mallet crush the cracker until crumbly.
4. Place the graham cracker in the bottom layer and evenly coat the bottom... - 117.749
1. In a sauce pan pour milk, place it on medium high heat, and bring it to a boil.
2. Add rice, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla bean in it.
3. Reduce the heat to medium low, stir occasionally, and cook for about 30 minutes or until rice absorbs all... - 105.384
Exotic Guacamole Ricotta And Tuna Cake
Exotic dishes are not only about fancy ingredients or cooking styles but also about doing it right and doing it clean. Take a look at this exotic guacamole ricotta and tuna cake to find out how an easy and simple dish can be turned into an exotic one with a... - 83.5356
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 52.1871
Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
This Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is a dreamy dessert ! A lemony cream and ricotta cheese bake, this Creamy Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake is something that you'll not want to miss out on ! - 50.015
Press prepared crumbs firmly on bottom and 1 inch up sides of 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 375° for 8 minutes.
Soften gelatin in water.
Melt chocolate in milk in saucepan over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add 1 cup sugar and... - 48.7606
1. In a pan mix pudding mix with 3/4 cup sugar and milk and cook, stirring until thickened.
2. Cover and let it cool.
3. In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and vanilla and beat thoroughly.
4. Stir pudding mix into cheese... - 47.4415
Ricotta Almond Torte
For the crust preheat your oven to 375Â°F.
Butter a 9 x 3-inch springform pan.
Grease a small baking sheet.
Combine the ground almonds, 1/4 cup sugar, and butter in a large bowl and mix.
Press the almond mixture into the bottom and sides of the prepared... - 46.8891
Ricotta Cheesecake With Mixed Berry Topping
First wash and clean the berries discarding the spoiled ones.
Then mix the berries along with sugar and vinegar.
Cover and set aside.
Preheat oven to 300" F.
Set rack in the middle of the oven.
Now butter and flour a 9 1/2 inch springform pan, and tap out... - 45.8672
Beat the cheese and sugar until light, then beat in the egg yolks until fluffy.
Remove half the mixture, mix into the remaining half 3 tablespoons curacao and the chocolate.
Split the sponge cake in half, making 2 layers.
Place 1 layer in a deep dish.
Mix the... - 45.5125
Devil's Food Cake With Ricotta Frosting
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease and flour 2 (9-inch) square baking pans.
Beat together shortening and granulated sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually add buttermilk to soda, mixing... - 44.7906
Ricotta Parmesan Torte
To Prepare Dough: In small mixing bowl combine flour, water, oil, and salt; using your hands, knead dough into a smooth ball (dough should hold together but not be sticky; if necessary, add up to 1 more tablespoon warm water to adjust consistency).
Wrap dough... - 43.3206
Individual Ricotta Cheesecakes With Peach Puree
1. For the peach puree, in a medium-size bowl combine the peaches and 3/4 cup of warm water and set aside to soak 30 minutes.
2. Transfer the peaches and the soaking liquid to a food processor or blender, add 4 tablespoons of the sugar and 4 teaspoons of the... - 42.4007
Italian Ricotta Cheesecake
Prepare Cheesecake Pastry.
Beat ricotta cheese, granulated sugar, flour, eggs, orange peel, vanilla and salt in large mixer bowl on high speed until smooth and creamy, about 4 minutes.
Stir in raisins, citron and almonds.
Pour into pastry-lined pan.
Bake in... - 41.5002
Lemon Ricotta Cheesecake
Goat an 8" springform pan with no-stick spray.
Place the cookies in the prepared pan; tilt and rotate the pan to coat the bottom and sides.
Tap the pan on the counter so that the cookies are evenly distributed.
In a small saucepan over low heat,... - 41.3295
Prepare and bake crust or spread the 2 teaspoons butter over bottom and sides of a 9 inch cake pan with removable bottom, then sprinkle with wheat germ.
In a blender or food processer, whirl eggs, cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
Blend cornstarch... - 41.2923
Ricotta Buttermilk Cheesecake
Beat ricotta cheese on electric mixer, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add butterrnilk, honey, lemon rind and juice; beat Until combined.
Pour mixture into greased 20cm springform pan.
Bake, standing in dish with hot water coming... - 41.2295
White Chocolate & Ricotta Cheesecake
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Melt the butter in a pan or microwave. Very finely crush the biscuits together, stir with the butter, then press very firmly into the base of a 20cm round loose-bottomed cake tin. Bake for 6 mins. Cool, then wipe around... - 41.2069
Lemon Ricotta Cake
Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
Butter and flour an 18cm spring-form cake tin.
Beat the butter and sugar with an electric whisk until light and fluffy then beat in the zest, yolks and ricotta.
Whisk the egg whites to stiff peaks, then fold into the... - 39.7876
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Generously butter a 6-cup bundt pan.
Combine all ingredients except garnishes in food processor or blender and mix until smooth.
Pour into prepared pan and cover with foil.
Place in pan of water and bake until firmly set, about 1... - 34.4423
Sieve Ricotta cheese into a large bowl, and add beaten egg yolks, sugar, candied peel, lemon juice and rind, and ground almonds.
Beat together well.
Butter a 23 cm/9 in flan tin, and pour mixture into it.
Bake in a pre-heatcd oven, 180°C/Gas Mark 4/350°F,... - 33.8175
Ricotta Lemon Cheesecake
1. Preheat oven to 300°F.
2. Spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over bottom of pie plate; set aside.
3. In blender or food processor, puree remaining ingredients until smooth, about 1 minute; pour... - 33.679
Budino Di Ricotta
1. Cream the ricotta, add the chocolate and nuts and blend thoroughly.
2. Add enough cream to make a smooth consistency. If desired, two tablespoons of either chopped candied fruits or maraschino cherries may be added.
3. Serve in sherbet glasses with cookies. - 27.9334
Ricotta Cake Recipes By Category