- » Ricotta Blintz
Ricotta Blintz Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta blintz recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta blintz recipes.
Combine first 5 ingredients in a food processor bowl; process until smooth.
Place mixture in a bowl; cover and chill.
Combine strawberries and sugar; toss and set aside.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each crepe; fold sides and ends... - 29.0406
Beat eggs, flour, and water with a wire whisk until the batter is smooth.
Heat a 6 inch skillet (cast iron works best) over medium-high heat.
Put i teaspoon oil in the pan.
Add 2 to 3 tablespoons of batter, tilting the pan so that the batter spreads evenly... - 41.3201
1. Preheat oven to 300 F. Spray 13-by-9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. To prepare batter, in large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, mix flour, sugar substitute, baking powder, salt, eggs, margarine, and milk until just... - 36.652
Fruit Topped Cheese Blintzes
Stir together Ricotta and Swiss cheeses, confectioners sugar and lemon rind.
Separate crepes according to package directions.
Place about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture in center of each crepe.
Fold both sides over filling; fold top and bottom edge over cen - 24.7126
Spinach Cheese Blintzes
Blintzes Combine first five ingredients in electric blender and process until batter is smooth.
Let rest for 2 hours to allow particles of flour to expand in liquid, resulting in a tender blintz.
Just before baking blintzes, process batter again briefly to... - 41.7626
Blue Cheese Blintzes
1. Preheat over to 350°F.
2. Divide 1 egg into 2 mixing bowls.
3. Butter a 1 1/2- quart baking dish.
4. Combine ricotta and bleu cheese to yolk bowl and add shallots; set mixture aside.
5. Break second egg into egg white bowl and beat... - 44.3293
1. Make the batter by beating the salt and flour into the eggs until smooth, and then whisking in the milk and vanilla.
2. Lightly grease a 6-inch nonstick skillet with butter and heat the pan over medium-low heat. Pour in only enough batter to make a very... - 36.6193
Here is a nice filling for sweet crepe batter. The cheese will melt in the oven and the combination of the fresh berries will be a very pleasant experience! - 137.917
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat Drain and set aside.
Combine cheese and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well.
Spread cheese mixture evenly on one side of lasagna noodles.
Roll la-sagna noodles up jellyroll... - 38.3805
Cheese Blintzes With Strawberries And Sour Cream
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush 1 tablespoon butter over bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish.
2. Combine cheese, 1 tablespoon sugar substitute, vanilla and nutmeg in food processor; process until smooth. Spoon scant 1/4 cup mixture onto center of each crepe.... - 29.6882