- » Ricotta Ball
Ricotta Ball Recipes
Enjoy our collection of ricotta ball recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for ricotta ball recipes.
Spinach Ricotta Balls
Mix together in a large bowl the spinach, rieotta, egg, salt, onion, parsley, 6 tablespoons cheese, and bread crumbs.
Shape into walnut sized balls and roll lightly in flour.
Bring water to a boil, add a few balls at a time, and let simmer 5 minutes, or until... - 36.3084
Make a sauce by frying garlic and adding tomato puree.
Cook for 30 minutes over low heat, adding water if too thick.
Heat 1/2 inch of oil in a skillet.
Drain water out of ricotta by putting into a dish towel for an hour.
Mix the ricotta, crumbs, cheese, eggs,... - 34.5868
You May Also Like!
Herbed Ricotta And Parmesan Ball
Combine the ricotta with the basil, garlic, Parmesan cheese and kelp powder.
Form into a ball and roll in minced parsley.
Delicious with Sesame Crackers. - 30.0959
Fried Choux Pastry Balls Filled With Sweet Ricotta Filling
1. To make Choux Pastry in a pan of water place fat, melt over a gentle heat and then bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat stir in flour and return to heat, stirring until mixture forms a ball in the middle of the pan, then remove from heat and let... - 44.0456
Prepare fresh tomato sauce.
In a large bowl, beat egg.
Add ricotta and mix well.
Stir in bread crumbs, 1/2 cup of the Parmesan, garlic salt, pepper, nutmeg, and basil.
Squeeze spinach to remove excess moisture.
Stir spinach into ricotta mixture.
Shape mixture... - 43.327
Ricotta Cheese Pie (torta Di Ricotta)
To make the pastry, mix together the flour,salt, butter or margarine and lard until mixture is the consistency of coarse meal.
Add sherry, a little at a time, until pastry forms a stiff ball.
Roll out on a lightly floured board and line the bottom of a... - 40.4633
Sufganiyot Ricotta Doughnut Holes
1. On work surface, sift 1 cup of flour and baking powder on top of ricotta cheese.
2. Make a well in the middle, add sugar and eggs in it. Mix well.
3. Pour vanilla extract and sprinkle flour on top. Knead and keep adding flour as required.
4.... - 109.44
Herb And Ricotta Gnocchi
1. Place ricotta cheese, mashed potato, parsley, basil, Parmesan cheese, nutmeg and egg in a large bowl and mix to combine. Take tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls, then dust with flour.
2. To make sauce, place tomatoes, chutney, tomato paste and... - 33.4633
Chocolate Ricotta Pie
This pie is made in three simple steps. The great part is that you will actually learn how to make three things in one shot. Clever eh?! First you'll make a basic custard(pudding).
Secondly you will make a pie crust. Third of all you will prepare the... - 52.8859
Spinach And Ricotta Dumplings
Spinach And Ricotta Dumplings is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 30.5392
Combine in food processor.
Place in bowl.
Add to above and work into mixture.
Beat until stiff in clean bowl and carefully fold into cheese mixture.
Add to above and combine gently.
Form balls with a tea spoon and cook in a large saucepan of boiling water for... - 36.4854
Crostata Di Ricotta
I made this yummy Crostata Di Ricotta last weekend when I had some guests at home! Believe me, they loved it! Try this wonderful easy to make Crostata Di Ricotta recipe for yourself! - 46.8162
Ricotta Ball Recipes By Category