- » Rich High Protein Soup
Rich High Protein Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rich high protein soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rich high protein soup recipes.
Rich Oven Veal Stew
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Fill flour gently into measuring cup and level off.
3. In a 1-gallon plastic bag, add flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, nutmeg and white pepper. Combine well and shake to mix.
4. Add veal cubes into the bag. Shake... - 46.629
Clarified broths called consommés have been in use since the Middle Ages, taking many forms from simple soups, to displays of excess made from the meat of a wide variety of less-common animals.
A special type of consommé that was boiled solely with tendons... - 43.0442
Rich Meatball Soup
Put soup bone in large kettle.
Add 12 cups water, bring to a boil, turn down heat and simmer 4 hours.
Strain and chill broth well.
Lift off fat.
Return to heat, bring to boiling and boil hard 30 minutes to concentrate stock.
Cover bread slices with water and... - 42.3228
any number of variations can be given like adding walnuts or boiled macaroni,few leaves mint not to forget cheese etc.. - 37.2717
How To Cook Chicken Adobo (pinoy Style)
The Adobo reminded me of a southern smothered chicken. The black pepper, vinegar and soy sauce combined to create this kickin’ gravy that exploded in my mouth. Having the bed of rice underneath definitely balanced the dish. Dark meat is better to use in... - 36.2482
You May Also Like!
Protein-rich Macaroni Soup
Looking for a soup to fulfill your protein requirements? Try this Protein-rich macaroni soup. It uses high protein ingredients and is very simple and easy to make. This soup can be made healthier by using low sodium spam and natural beef stock. - 100.018
Rich Beef Broth
1. Preheat the oven to 450° F.
2. Rinse onions, celery, carrots, tomatoes, parsnips, and leeks with water.
3. Chop them coarsely.
4. In a roasting pan, place chopped onions, celery, carrots, tomatoes, parsnips, and leeks at the bottom... - 44.6899
All Purpose Rich Brown Beef Stock
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, place the bone and knuckle pieces and cover with cold water.
2) Bring to a rapid boil until bubbly, then drain off the water and rinse the bones under running cold water.
3) Rinse the pressure cooker, return the bones... - 43.3404
Rich Scalloped Oysters With Cream
Place 2 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Stir in 1/2 cup bread crumbs and the paprika.
Place celery and 1 tablespoon margarine in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until... - 44.5044
Rich Scallop Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.In a pot filled with water, add the scallops and salt.
3.The scallops can be cut into half if they are big.
4.Once cooked, drain the scallops.
5.In a saucepan, melt some butter.
6. Add in onion and... - 40.0399
Rich Chicken Broth
1. Combine the chicken, onion, celery, garlic, and parsley in a large soup pot or saucepan. Add the water. Cover and bring just to a boil. Immediately reduce the heat and simmer gently for 2 hours with the lid partially on. Season to taste with salt, if... - 26.9898
Rich Chicken Stock
1. Rinse chicken pieces and pat it dry.
2. Place a large stock pot on heat and add chicken pieces to it.
3. Pour water and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
4. Add in onion, carrot, celery, and parsnip. Reduce the heat to low, and allow it to... - 107.688
Healthy Beef Stroganoff
As delicious and healthy as it sounds, this healthy beef stroganoff recipe is a great treat for all the fitness fans. Take a look at this video to see how a fitness trainer checks out the preparation sharing her own experience of staying fit. What else do you... - 107.948
Drumstick Leaves Fry (muringa Ila Thoran)
This is a healthy dish made out of drumstick leaves.
Moringa oleifera, commonly referred to simply as Moringa, is the most widely cultivated variety of the genus Moringa. The leaves are highly nutritious, being a significant source of beta-carotene, Vitamin... - 44.7108
Put the bones, meat, diced vegetables, bouquet garni, bay leaves and blood into pan with the water or stock.
Bring to the boil, and continue cooking gently for 1 1/2 hours.
Strain carefully, and if any meat is left on the bones this should be sieved, minced... - 42.3717