- » Rich Fudge Cake
Rich Fudge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rich fudge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rich fudge cake recipes.
Rich Fudge Frosting
Melt butter or margarine with cocoa in a large saucepan over low heat, stirring often, until mixture is smooth; remove from heat.
Beat in 10X sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth with electric mixer at high speed. - 21.9786
Rich Cocoa Glaze
Sift sugar with cocoa into heavy saucepan.
Stir in cream.
Over low heat, stir until smooth.
Add butter, stirring occasionally until smooth and slightly thickened.
(Too much stirring causes bubbles in the glaze.) Cool until thick enough to pour over top of... - 27.5317
Rich Raisin Fudge Sundae Sauce
Chop raisins and almonds coarsely.
Melt butter and chocolate in heavy saucepan over low heat.
Stir in next 4 ingredients.
Bring slowly to boil without stirring.
Remove from heat and add vanilla, raisins and almonds.
Serve warm or cool on ice cream, plain cake... - 39.8565
Grease bottoms and sides of two 9-inch layer pans.
Cream shortening and sugar until fluffy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition; blend in vanilla.
Stir hot water into cocoa to form a smooth paste; gradually add to creamed... - 42.9046
Rich Hot Fudge Sauce
Place chocolate and butter in 1-quart measure or bowl.
Microwave 2 minutes on HIGH, or until chocolate and butter are melted.
Stir in milk.
Add sugar and beat until smooth and creamy.
Note: Can be reheated easily.
Excellent over ice cream,... - 30.0396
Melt chocolate and butter together over hot water.
Gradually add sugar to eggs, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Blend in chocolate mixture.
Stir in flour.
Then add vanilla and nuts.
Spread in greased 9-inch square pan.
Bake in slow oven... - 39.0898
Chocolate Fudge Cake
CHOCOLATE! God's gift to the palate. On this episode of Cooking With Kat, Kat Curlee shows us how to make a simple yet RICH & MOIST Chocolate Fudge Cake. This desert will be a hit at any party or with anyone who even has a passing like of chocolate. - 0
In a 2 to 3-quart pan, melt butter and chocolate over medium-low heat, stirring until well blended.
Remove from heat and stir in sugar and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in flour; then mix in walnuts.
Spread batter... - 30.956
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Beat butter with cocoa.
Gradually add sugar, beating till fluffy and light.
Beat in egg yolks, one at a time.
Sift flour with baking powder; add to creamed mixture alternately with water, beginning and ending with flour; beat after each... - 38.3537
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Chocolate fudge cake is a rich and delicious chocolate cake made with chocolate and nuts. Flavored with vanilla, the chocolate fudge cake is soft and buttery with a chocolate and nut frosting. Additional fudge sauce may be served over this delectable cake if... - 45.2095
Rich Chocolate Cake
The combination of rich ingredients produces a decadent, caramel-soaked cake that's sure to be a hit! - 38.3392
Chocolate Fudge Cake With Beetroot
Every foodie dreams about exotic and wonderful cakes,and here we are with one of them. It's the simply marvellous chocolate topped beetroot chocolate fudge cake. Intense in flavors and incredible taste makes it much desired for. Watch the video to make your... - 126.067
New Chocolate Fudge Cake
1. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan. Dredge it with flour and keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 °F before baking the cake.
3. On a sheet of wax paper, sift flour with other dry ingredients.
4. In a stand mixer bowl (or use a large... - 47.7977
Double Chocolate Fudge Coco Cola Cake
I first tasted this cola-inspired cake at the Cracker Barrel restaurant a few years ago and knew I wanted to bake it myself at home. The Img_2872 cake is rich, dense, and very chocolaty and is a big hit with everyone in the family (and our friends too!) The... - 117.31
Royal Chocolate And Nutella Biscuit Cake (lazy Cake)
A no-bake cake fit for royalty as claimed by Blanche, who prepares it and dedicates it to Prince William. If you consider yourself royal enough for this treat then watch the video for the complete recipe. - 99.4426
Easy Fudge Frosting
Easy fudge frosting is a delightful and rich chocolaty frosting that goes well with cakes and brownies. Made easily and quickly with light cream and chocolate with added marshmellows, this frosting is rich and creamy. - 25.7765
Chocolate And Brazil Nut Fudge
1. Take a 30-32 cm (6-7 inch) square cake tin and line is evenly with oil.
2. In a large heatproof bowl, sieve the icing sugar, cocoa and salt.
3. Add milk and butter pieces.
4. Place in the microwave, uncovered, for 2 minutes on high temperature.... - 37.7134
Flourless Chocolate Cake
Demo by Jennifer Cornbleet of making a raw flourless chocolate cake at the East Bay Raw Food Meetup in Oakland California, January 8, 2012. - 106.101
Chocolate Fudge Frosting With Milk
Fudge frosting is a delicious and rich frosting made with choclate and corn syrup. Flavored with vanilla, the fudge frosting goes best with chocolate cakes or better yet, fudge cakes. The fudge frosting can also be used with cupcakes. - 32.3515
Chocolaty Fudge Sauce
Fudge sauce is a rich and creamy dessert sauce made with unsweetened chocolate and evaporated milk. The fudge sauce is a cooked sauce and is flavored with ahint of vanilla. A delightful dessert sauce, the fudge sauce can be served warm or cold and goes best... - 31.6106
Baked Fudge Dessert
The baked fudge dessert is a chocolaty and nutty dessert made with cocoa and chopped nuts. Baked in a casserole with a mix of vanilla and cocoa with cake flour, the baked fudge dessert is prepared simply delicious. - 46.2795
Long Island Chocolate Cake
1. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt onto wax paper.
2. Beat shortening and sugar until fluffy in large bowl of electric mixer at high speed; beat in eggs, one at a time, beat in chocolate; fold in shredded potato and vanilla.
3. Add dry... - 36.5739
Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Cut both cakes in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the chocolate fudge icing. Put the smaller cake on the 20 cm (8 inch) board and the larger cake on the 30 cm (12 inch) board. Spread the top and sides of the cakes with the remaining... - 41.5261
Iowa Chocolate Cake
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt into the large bowl of an electric mixer.
2. Add shortening, eggs, milk, water and vanilla to bowl. Turn speed to low and beat 1 minute, scraping side of bowl several times.
3. Turn speed to... - 35.8978
Chocolate Almond And Rum Gateau
A rich chocolate cake with a moist fudge-like texture.
When cooked the centre should be slightly soft and underdone; if over-baked the fudge-like quality will be lost.
Line base of 8-inch (20-cm.) sandwich tin with greaseproof paper, grease and flour the... - 44.3849
Chocolate Ice Cream Nut Cake
Split chocolate layer evenly in 3 thin layers (easily done by pulling a strong sewing thread through layer).
Put bottom layer on serving plate.
Spread with chocolate ice cream and sprinkle with nuts.
Cover with second layer, spread with vanilla ice cream and... - 42.1845
Choco-cherry cake is a cherry filled chocolate cake and one of my eternal favorites. Choco-cherry cake brings together the fresh and juicy cherries with rich chocolate in a baked delight. Filled with california walnuts, the choco-chery cake is all alltime... - 43.4105
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Trim the chocolate sticks so that they are 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the depth of the cake. Place the cake on the plate and use a palette knife to spread the ganache or fudge icing over the top and sides.
2. While the icing is still soft, secure the... - 31.5496
Man's Best Friend
1. Halve the cake horizontally and sandwich the pieces together with one-third of the chocolate fudge icing. Put it on the plate and use a palette knife to swirl the remainder of the fudge icing over the top and sides of the cake.
2. To shape the dog, roll a... - 32.3423
Frozen Chocolate Ice Cream Pie
Need a frozen treat to beat the heat? Betty's chocolate frozen pie ice cream not only makes for a great summertime dessert treat, but makes for an all-weather delight. Stream the video recipe and get assembling this decadent treat. It's so simple and... - 99.1785
Quick Sacher Torte
1. Grease two 9x1 1/2-inch layer-cake pans; dust lightly with flour; tap out any excess.
2. Prepare the cake mix; pour into prepared pans.
3. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 25 minutes, or until the centers spring back when pressed with fingertip. Cool in... - 28.7188