- » Rich French Cake
Rich French Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rich French Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rich French Cake recipes.
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.5837
You May Also Like!
Classic French Sauce Beurre Rouge
What a gorgeous ruby red sauce. This is truly a Michelin star restaurant-style butter sauce that will compliment any simple grilled steak or pork chop. Truly delicious. - 145.788
French Cinnamon Tea Cake
French Cinnamon Tea Cake as name suggest it is served with tea. French Cinnamon Tea Cake gets its rich flavor from eggs mixed in flour and flavored with cinnamon and vanilla essence. - 38.7969
Madeleines is a traditional French cake. Madeleines gets its rich flavor from jam or cream or coconut. Madeleines is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 26.8976
French Butter Cream Frosting
French butter cream frosting is a yummy frosting that can be used on cupcakes or cakes and even cookies. Made with chocolate bits with rich coffee and vanilla, which can be swapped for rum, this is one smooth tasting frosting that you can use on almost any... - 29.7123
Box Of Toys
1. Put the cake on the plate or board. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the white icing to a 30 cm (12 inch) square. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Thinly roll out... - 37.6614
1. Place the largest cake on the plate and spread it with a scant half of the buttercream or ganache, smoothing it in an even layer with a palette knife.
2. Put the medium-sized cake on top and spread it with more buttercream or ganache in the same way.... - 39.1166
1. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with a little of the ganache. Place it on the plate and spread the top and sides with the remaining ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a small palette knife.
2. Measure the circumference of the cake... - 35.951
Ribbony Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Cut each cake in half horizontally. Use about a quarter of the ganache to sandwich them together.
2. Place the largest cake on the cake stand or platter and cover it with a scant half of the ganache, swirling it in an even layer with a palette knife. Rest... - 33.5601
Summer Celebration Cake
1. Put the larger cake on the platter. Use a palette knife to spread two-thirds of the ganache over the top and sides. Position the smaller cake on top and cover it with the remaining ganache.
2. Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a bowl... - 32.7978
Chocolate Wedding Cake
1. Cut both cakes in half horizontally and sandwich them together with half the chocolate fudge icing. Put the smaller cake on the 20 cm (8 inch) board and the larger cake on the 30 cm (12 inch) board. Spread the top and sides of the cakes with the remaining... - 39.1658
Rich French Cake Recipes By Category