- » Rich Cracker
Rich Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rich cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rich cracker recipes.
Crackers For Kids
Put the oatmeal in the container of a food processor and process until the oats form a fine powder.
Add the wheat germ, flour, salt, and sugar and process to mix.
Add the butter and process just until the butter disappears into the dry ingredients.
With the... - 41.6748
Combine all crackers in a large bowl.
Combine cooking oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and bottled hot pepper sauce in a small bowl.
Pour over cracker mixture, tossing to coat.
Sprinkle cracker mixture with Parmesan cheese; toss to coat.
Spread... - 33.9381
Ham And Cracker Round
1. Put ham, onion and crackers through food chopper, using coarse blade. Mix with egg, water, marjoram and pepper in medium-size bowl.
2. Shape mixture into a round loaf in greased shallow baking pan; score top in crisscross pattern with knife.
3. Bake in... - 26.9247
Ham And Cracker Round
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Process ham, onion, and crackers in a food chopper, using coarse blade.
3) Take a medium-size bowl and combine egg, water, marjoram, and pepper in it.
4) In a greased shallow baking pan, place... - 41.297
If you are looking for healthy snacks, you can't really get anything better than this. Robyn tells you how to prepare easy flax crackers at home using ready-to-find ingredients. High on fiber and low on carbs, this crunchy, healthy and filling crackers will... - 109.951
Using playing card cutters, cut thinly sliced bread into shapes, dip them in melted butter and toss in finely grated cheese and cayenne pepper to coat thoroughly.
Place on a baking sheet in a hot oven (425°F - Gas Mark 6) for about 10 minutes, until a rich... - 22.9567
Rich Smoky Cheese Ball
Unwrap cheese spread and microwave on "high" for 1 minute in a large casserole.
Add cream cheese and microwave again for 1 minute, or until cheesesmix well.
Add Liquid Smoke® and Worcestershire sauce and blend well.
Stir in shredded Cheddar.
Chill for about... - 33.9969
Rich Eggplant Casserole
Peel and cut eggplant into 1-inch cubes.
Add onion and cook in a small amount of boiling, salted water until tender; drain.
Mix with cheese, Worcestershire, garlic, cracker crumbs, and cream.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Spoon into a greased... - 34.5649
Rich Scalloped Oysters
In 1 quart casserole, place butter, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
In 2 quart casserole, place 1/3 crumb mixture, one can... - 41.5842
Rich Lemon Cheesecake
Grease a 10-inch (25-cm) springform cake pan.
To make crumb crust, combine cracker crumbs and margarine in a medium bowl.
Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom of greased cake pan.
Preheat oven to 325°F (165°C).
To make filling, put cream cheese, egg... - 44.6445
Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, mixing well; firmly press on bottom and sides of a 10-inch spring-form pan.
Place chocolate morsels in top of double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Beat cream... - 32.6208
Rich Cream Scalloped Corn
In a small saucepan combine green pepper, onion, carrot, and water; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender-crisp.
Drain well; press out excess liquid.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl slightly beat... - 35.9809
Rich Layered Bars
Place butter in 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at High for 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 minutes, or until butter melts.
Stir in graham cracker crumbs and sugar.
Press mixture firmly against bottom of dish.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes, rotating dish... - 47.1225
Rich Chocolate Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 300°
2. Crumble the graham crackers and mash them with the softened butter. Mix the crumbs well and then press them firmly into the bottom and sides of a 10-inch springform pan extending about 1 inch up sides of the... - 45.7123
Rich Walnut Torte
Place egg yolks in mixer bowl; beat at highest speed for 10 minutes.
Add 1 cup sugar, walnuts, baking powder, cracker meal and whiskey; mix well.
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; fold into egg yolk mixture.
Spread into 4 greased, floured and waxed... - 40.2642
Rich Bavarian Cream Pie
1. Prepare 9-inch baked pie shell as directed; cool.
2. Meanwhile, in heavy 1-quart saucepan, beat milk, salt, egg yolks, and 1/4 cup sugar until well mixed. Sprinkle gelatin evenly over mixture; let stand 1 minute to soften gelatin slightly. Cook over... - 33.6031
1) Take biscuits and crush between two greasedproof paper.
2) Take a bowl, add the crushed biscuits along with melted butter.
3) Take an ovenproof dish and line the base with the crumb mixture.
4) Let it cool for an hour.
5) Beat the... - 44.9192
Rich Chocolate Glazed Tart
For chocolate lovers, here is a dessert that ensures you double fun. Why not, because this tart is rich in chocolate used for both filling and glaze. A good choice to spread sweetness during any celebrations. - 100.131
Pan Fried Eggplant
Halve eggplant lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices.
Combine egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Combine crackers, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Dip eggplant in egg mixture, then in cracker mixture.
Cook eggplant in hot oil till... - 27.206
Oven Beef Hash
Lightly stir together potato, evaporated milk, beef, 1 cup of the crushed crackers, carrot, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine remaining 1/4 cup cracker crumbs and melted butter;... - 32.1213
Curried Beef Bake
In paper or plastic bag combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Add beef cubes, a few at a time; shake to coat.
In a large skillet brown meat in hot oil.
Remove from heat.
Drain off excess fat.
To skillet add instant minced onion and 2 1/4 cups water; cover and... - 40.8038
Cut a thin slice off one side of eggplant.
Remove pulp to within 1/2-inch of skin.
Cook pulp in small amount of boiling water till tender, about 10 minutes; drain well.
Cook onion in butter till tender.
Stir in eggplant pulp, soup, parsley, and... - 36.0071
I often try the garlic dip with potato chips, this makes a great as an appetizer with crackers too. The garlic dip is rich with the flavors of cream cheese, garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce. - 25.6666
Ice Box Fruitcake
This ice box fruit cake is a delicious mix of fruits and nuts in butter and honey. A real cool no-bake recipe to try! - 52.4199
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl add in the graham crackers and butter. Mix together.
3. In a cake pan press graham cracker mix into and along the sides pan forming the crust.
4. Bake in oven for 9 minutes at 350... - 0
Sour Cream Cheesecake
This is a very rich and creamy dessert. It just melts in your mouth. Once you taste it, I bet you will be reluctant to share it with others. - 53.5837
White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl add in the water and 6 ounces of the jam and mix together making preserves thinner. Place the jam mixture in a squeezer and set aside.
3. In a large bowl add in the graham... - 0
Cheesecake, New York Style
Blend the cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter, and line the bottom of an 8 or 9 inch ungreased spring-form pan.
Blend the sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar, eggs, and vanilla in a food blender for 1 minute.
Add the cream cheese.
Blend until... - 40.718
Jjs Yummy Cheese Cake
Just an amazing combination of ingredients that
when cooked and eaten, your taste buds are overwhelmed with delight. - 46.2842
Emergency Salmon Cakes With Aioli
When you have unexpected company for lunch, the most difficult task is not cooking up a quick meal but thinking of something fancy yet easy to prepare. Here is a great recipe for an elegant yet super easy appetizer that needs no pre-preparation. This Salmon... - 121.977
1) Take a heavy sauce pan; mix butter, sugar, cocoa, egg and vanilla in it over low heat, stirring well until mixture is of custard like consistency.
2) Mix together graham cracker crumbs, coconut and walnuts and add in to chocolate mixture, blending... - 45.6863
Chilli Meatloaf And Potato Casserole
Heat oven to 375ºF. In large bowl, combine meatloaf ingredients (first 7 ingredients), mixing lightly but thoroughly; gently press into bottom of 9-inch square baking pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Carefully pour off... - 33.7858
This recipe is easy to prepare, it just has a lot of steps. The picture below was taken before I prefected the ganache-ish mixture. - 47.5157
The experts in the Kraft Kitchens have created hundreds of cheesecake recipes over the years. Michele McAdoo shares some of their secrets for cheesecake success. Hmm, we're wondering if they need any taste testers.... - 41.0652
1) Melt butter in bottom layer and keep aside.
2) Blend in egg and vanilla extract to melted butter.
3) Stir in a medium bowl sugar, cocoa, crumbs, coconut and walnuts.
4) Blend in butter mixture and mix thoroughly.
5) In an ungreased pan 9" X 9"... - 46.8113
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.1183