- » Rice Wine
Rice Wine Recipes
Rice wine is a popular Asian alcoholic beverage that has been part of daily life since ages. Rice wine is colloquially known as "yellow wine" and famous for its rich-flavor and has moderately low alcohol ... More »
Peking Hot And Sour Soup Using Chinese Rice Wine
Shred the pork into thin, 2 inch long (5 cm) strips.
Mix the shredded pork with the wine and tapioca starch.
Soak the Chinese mushrooms, tree ears, and lily flowers in hot water in separate bowls for about 15 to 20 minutes.
Cut off and discard the stems from... - 42.6077
Shrimp Toasts With Chinese Rice Wine
Defrost and rinse the shrimps.
Pat dry thoroughly.
With a food processor or a cleaver, chop the shrimp to a fine, pulplike mass.
Peel the fresh water chestnuts and chop them fine.
Mix the minced shrimp, chopped water chestnuts, and ground pork fat with the... - 42.2513
Halibut With Rice Wine
Halibut with rice wine is an asian flavored halibut recipe served with a rice wine sauce. Grilled halibut is served with a sauce of shallots, garlic and black bean sauce with rice wine and goes excellent with rice. - 33.5448
Seaweed And Cucumber Salad With Rice Wine Vinegar Dressing
1. Place the seaweed in a bowl, cover with cold water and leave to stand for 15-20 minutes to soften.
2. Cut the cucumber in half lengthways, then slice it very thinly into half moons. Drain the seaweed and roughly chop any large pieces. Put the chopped... - 32.6809
Ginger Sherry Or Rice Wine
1. Prepare the marinade by combining the ginger and the sherry or rice wine in a jar. Set in the refrigerator for later use.
2. Use as a marinade, dipping sauce or condiment in dishes.
3. It will keep for at least 2 months in the... - 26.3823
You May Also Like!
Wine And Wild Rice Casserole
Prepare rice mix according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown.
Blend in soup, sour cream, wine, and curry.
Stir in chicken and cooked rice; turn into 12 x 7 1/2 x 2 inch baking dish.
Bake,... - 35.1892
Fillet Of Fish With Wine Rice Sauce
Remove any bones from the center of the fillet.
Cut the fillet lengthwise into two strips; slice each half almost parallel to the grain but at a slight angle into 2 by 2 inch (5 by 5 cm) squares.
Marinate with wine, salt, egg white, and tapioca starch for at... - 40.7489
Rice In White Wine (risotto In Vino Bianco)
I tried this Rice In White Wine (Risotto In Vino Bianco) last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit. This Rice In White Wine (Risotto In Vino Bianco) is quite easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Rice In White Wine (Risotto In Vino... - 33.4118
Mushroom Risotto In Barolo Wine
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is softened. Add garlic and thyme and cook 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add red wine and boil until reduced to 1 cup, 3 to 5... - 26.4175
Rice And Vegetables In Wine
Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute the onion.
Add the rest of the vegetables and stir them over a medium heat until lightly browned.
Add the rice, vegetable stock and white wine, cover and cook for about 15-20 minutes until all the liquid has been absorbed. - 25.2924
Mushroom Risotto With White Wine
1. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons butter with olive oil over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in thyme, rosemary, and... - 28.8187
Chops And Rice With Muscat Wine
Cook pork chops until brown on both sides in fat in skillet.
Add onion and green pepper; cook until tender.
Add rice; cook until brown.
Add 1/2 cup boiling water; cook for 5 minutes.
Combine soup, 1 cup cold water, wine, rosemary, salt and... - 42.7197
Buttered Wine Rice
Heat butter in pan, add peeled and finely chopped onion.
Cook gently until onion is tender and lightly golden.
Add washed rice, stir for 3 minutes.
Add 1 cup of hot chicken stock to pan, stir until almost all liquid is absorbed.
Add remaining stock and wine,... - 29.809
Rock Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Stuffing And Port Wine Sauce
TO PREPARE THE HENS: Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Combine the wild rice, onion, and raisins and stuff each hen with one quarter of the mixture.
Sew up the cavities, truss the birds, and place on a rack in a roasting pan.
Roast for about 1 hour, or until the... - 32.2553
Chicken With Wine Leaves And Rice
Nothing can beat the delicious flavor of wine leaves and chicken with rice. See this interesting video that shows a simple recipe which would definitely amaze you. Watch the video and prepare this fantastic treat for a great meal after a busy day at work.... - 87.4176
Rice Wine Recipes By Category