- » Rice Vegetarian Burger
Rice Vegetarian Burger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice vegetarian burger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice vegetarian burger recipes.
Rice Burgers With Lentils And Baked Fries
Ever heard of healthy burgers and fries? Here is a great recipe for you! Brown rice and lentil burgers and baked fries!! Watch this video and follow the instructions step-by-step. Filled with the goodness of vegetables, this is a great way to treat yourself... - 137.707
You May Also Like!
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients and form into 6 patties.
3. Bake in the preheated oven about 45 minutes until brown.
4. Serve with favorite hamburger condiments. - 38.5163
Rice & Tahini Burgers
In a bowl, mix all ingredients together, using miso to taste. Form into 6 burgers.
Skillet-fry in vegetable oil until browned on both sides or lightly oil both sides of burgers and place on an oiled baking sheet. Bake at 350° F. for 15 minutes, turn with a... - 30.4628
1) In the oil, fry the chopped onion and once they are soft, mix with the rice, breadcrumbs, flour, grated cheese, egg, seasonings and tomato puree. Form into a thick dough.
2) Form the mixture into sausages or burgers.
3) Brush with the vegetable oil... - 39.095
Burger-Dogs have an out of this world taste. The beef and rice cereal gives the Burger-Dogs an energizing taste. - 36.0542
Lentil And Mushroom Veggie Burger
The delicious mix of lentils, mushrooms and whole grains give this burger a great taste and texture. The baking helps keep the calories down! - 122.789
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
Cheese And Rice Patties
For sauce, cook green pepper in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in tomato sauce, parsley, and thyme.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain... - 48.0866
Quick Healthy Black Bean Burger By Bhavna - Vegan & Gluten Free
A cup of black beans packs a whopping 15 grams of satisfying protein and doesn't contain any of the saturated fat found in other protein sources, like red meat. Black beans very high in fiber, folate, protein, and antioxidants, along with numerous other... - 0
Why not add some spice on your dish on this weekend ? This vegetable chili recipe a great way to get kids to eat fiber-rich foods. A colorful, satisfying bowl of chili that packs with plenty of Vegetables and flavor ,even for the most dedicated meat eaters.... - 112.242
Veggie Burgers With Kids
Twins Tristin and Tyler are making healthy snacks with some fun chefs and foodie personalities! First up, learn how to mash and munch on mini veggie sliders! - 127.886