- » Rice Tuna Bake
Rice Tuna Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice tuna bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice tuna bake recipes.
Tuna Rice Bake
Drain tuna; break in chunks.
Combine with half the soup, rice, egg yolks, 1/4 cup milk, lemon juice, pimiento, and onion.
Fold irt egg whites.
Turn into a greased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 20 to 25 minutes, or till... - 39.6167
You May Also Like!
Quick Baked Beans And Tuna With Steamed Rice
Reduce your cooking time considerably by trying this Quick baked beans and tuna with steamed rice. This dish is a healthy alternative and makes for a complete meal in itself. So what are you waiting for, try it now! - 114.895
Tuna With Rice For One
In a 12-ounce casserole combine cucumber, tuna or fish, uncooked rice, water, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Bake, covered, at 350° till rice is cooked, about 25 minutes.
Top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, till cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes more. - 28.0439
Rice And Tuna Pie
Combine the 1 egg, cooked rice, melted butter, 1 tablespoon of the chopped onion, and 1/4 teaspoon of the marjoram.
Press onto bottom and sides of a lightly buttered 10-inch pie plate or 10x6x2-inch baking dish.
Place tuna atop.
Combine the 3 beaten eggs,... - 39.3182
Tuna Rice Souffle
In saucepan heat and stir condensed soup.
Stir in tuna, cooked rice, pimiento, and parsley; heat through.
Beat egg whites to stiff peaks; set aside.
Beat yolks till thick and lemon-colored; slowly stir in tuna mixture.
Fold into beaten egg whites; turn into... - 30.0637
Tuna Rice Creole
1. Prepare rice as label directs; set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butler or margarine, cook celery, onion, and garlic until tender. Discard garlic.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. In 10" by 6" baking dish or 1 1/2 quart shallow... - 33.8694
Shrimp And Tuna Bake
Cook rice according to package directions.
Cook green beans according to package directions.
Drain; set aside.
Combine cream of celery soup, milk, pimiento, thyme, and cayenne.
Stir till smooth.
Stir half of the soup mixture into cooked rice.
Fold tuna into... - 42.338
Tuna Peas And Rice
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in the melted butter until golden.
2) Add rest of the ingredients, except cheese and gently toss them together.
3) Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese and serve immediately. - 28.9182
Rice Tuna Casserole
Beat the wine and eggs together with seasonings.
Add liquids to tuna and rice, mushrooms and pimentos, and cheese.
Mix together and put in a greased casserole dish.
Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour. - 35.1217
Tuna 'n Rice Souffle
Heat and stir soup over low heat; add next 4 ingredients and heat.
Beat egg whites till stiff.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemoncolored; gradually stir in tuna mixture.
Fold into egg whites.
Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Bake in moderate oven... - 32.63
Tuna Rice Pie
1) Cook rice as per package instructions. Do not add salt. Keep aside.
2) Cook the broccoli as per package instruction. Drain and keep aside.
3) In a bowl, mix rice and egg.
4) In a buttered 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish, put the rice... - 43.6085