- » Rice Tortilla
Rice Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice tortilla recipes.
Homemade Tomato Tortillas
If you're in the mood to make tortillas at home then you should try this recipe. Tortillas are easy to make and very affordable too. I'm sure your family will love it. It tastes much better than the ones you get from the store. Do check out the video. - 91.4793
Cheese N Rice Quesadillas
In medium saucepan, bring water, butter, rice and Spanish sauce and chilies to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Place 3 flour tortillas on I5 1/2 X 10... - 32.306
Strawberries And Cream Tortilla Pizza
Learn language concepts while making this dessert recipe with your preschoolers....great for older kids too for direction following, fractions, and family together time! - 117.909
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.4229
Double Decker Tortilla Bake
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2)In a bowl, mix the cooked rice and beans together, keep aside.
3) In a food processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the Monterey Jack cheese until shredded, keep aside
4) In a processor bowl with a... - 47.3561
Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
Place chicken and garlic and enough water to cover in a kettle over medium heat.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender and cooked through.
Remove the... - 46.7323
Crunchy tortillas have forever been the best snacking option for all and more often than not forms a part of a healthy diet. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare crunchy, crispy tortillas at home using a handful of ingredients. Stuff them with any filling of... - 78.3411
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Scoop out avocado into medium bowl and mash with fork. Add 1-1/2 teaspoons TABASCO Green Pepper Sauce and salt; blend gently but thoroughly. Set aside.
Heat chicken broth to boiling in 4-quart saucepan. Add chicken breast halves; reduce heat and cook until... - 37.5723
Easy Tortilla Soup
1.Take a saucepan, mix in soup, tomatoes and green chilies.
2. Boil .
3. Take 2 soup bowls and place tortiall chips at the bottom.
4. Pour hot soup over them.
5. Serve hot. - 34.7435
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Hoisin Glazed Chicken In Tortillas
1. Rinse and dry the lettuce leaves and stack them on a plate. Rinse and dry the cilantro and mint leaves, and place them in separate bowls. Grate the carrots.
2. Preheat the oven to 400 Â°F.
3. Arrange the tortillas, overlapping, on a baking sheet and... - 38.1518
Tortilla Soup With Chicken And Ancho Chile
1. Soak Ancho chilli in boiling water for 15 minutes, just to reconstitute them, and then chop them into slices. Set it aside.
2. In food processor, combine ancho chilli, tomatoes, garlic, and red onion. Blend.
3. Take a skillet and heat... - 87.7018
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Brunch Rice is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends. Enjoy this delicious recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Brunch Rice again-n-again. - 43.882
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 113.619
Chicken And Jasmine Rice Burritos
For the diet watchers...here is a wonderful recipe to try out. In this video, Kat displays a great way to prepare a chicken burrito which is low on fat, and filling at the same time. And as Kat says, this can always be customized with ingredients you like,... - 131.491
Southwestern Chicken And Rice Bake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Spray 13x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 cup of shredded cheese.
4. Spread evenly into a greased baking dish. Top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
5. Bake on... - 0
Rice And Beans Mexican Style
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cook the rice according to package directions, mixing in the onion, green and red peppers, and garlic after 30 minutes.
Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes more or until the rice is tender.
Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil and warm... - 43.5674
Spanish Beef And Rice
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired
2) In a medium size pot, boil beef stock with water and butter.
3) to the boiling water, add rice.
4) Cover the pot and reduce the heat.
5) Cook the rice for 20 minutes until rice is soft and liquid is... - 46.2234
Enchilada Casserole With Chicken Breast
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
Pour the mixture into a greased 1.5 quart casserole dish.
Bake for 25 minutes.
Add rice or sour cream and salsa, if desired. - 27.0984
Taco With Carne Asada Filling
A food lover, if you are, carne asada will make mouth water when you imagine yourself taking a mouthful bite. Put them in tortillas and make nice tacos for lunch or snacks. This dish is simple and easy. Kids will love it and you can season it the way you... - 113.633
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Crabby Rice Enchiladas
Cook rice according to package directions.
Stir, crab-meat, onion, 1 cup cheese and 3 Tbs.
enchilada sauce into cooked rice.
Heat oil in small skillet.
Heat tortillas, one at a time, until soft.
Drain on paper toweling.
Spread each tortilla down center with... - 40.7079
Rice And Chicken Wraps
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
3 Add in water, rice and contents of seasoning packet.
4 Bring to a boil.... - 38.1207
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 26.2442
Turkey & Rice Bake
Mix together all ingredients, except tortilla chips and cheddar cheese.
Spread butter in bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan and cover with 1 cup crushed tortilla chips.
Pour in ground turkey mixture.
Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top and cover with 1 cup crushed... - 31.2615
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.5978
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.3595
Chicken Caesar In Rice Paper Spring Rolls
Looking for totally healthy, low-calorie, non fried spring rolls that you can enjoy with no guilt? These rice paper wraps as they are fresh, light and crisp make delicious appetizers with a sweet and spicy dipping sauce. The chef has done a wonderful job in... - 99.491
Delicious Bean And Rice Burritos
Learn how to make delicious beans and rice burritos. Rockin Robin also shows you her favorite burrito with apple cider dressing. You also learn which tortillas are her favorites that you can buy at Trader Joe's or Costco. Also learn how to make some great... - 122.379
Herbed Brown Rice With Beans
In a 9- to 10-inch-square baking pan, bake rice, uncovered, in a 350° oven until golden brown, about 40 minutes; shake pan occasionally.
Set rice aside.
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, combine oil, 1/2 cup broth, onions, mushrooms, garlic, basil, oregano,... - 42.5217
Burrito With Vegetable And Rice Filling
A healthy burrito for dinner? Well this burrito is well flavored and filling! Filled with the goodness of vegetables, including mushrooms, zucchini and bell peppers, and is flavored with garlic. The filling for the burrito will have brown rice and the... - 124.379
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 43.8683
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 40.4692
Baked Bean And Rice Cheese Burrito
1. Soak black beans overnight in water with baking soda. The water should cover the beans completely.
2. Preheat oven to 350°F.
For fresh beans
3. Cook beans with soaked water, after bringing water to boil, along with chili flakes,... - 45.0917
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
Chicken Rice Burritos
In a skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in the chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup of broth and 3/4 cup of picante sauce.
Heat through; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring rice and remaining broth to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 43.6752
Chicken Enchiladas And Mexican Rice From Erica's Cocina ;o)
Wash chicken breasts thoroughly. Place in pot, add enough water to cover breast and bring to boil (this will get rid of any yucky stuff left in the chicken). In another pot, bring to boil about a quart of water. Transfer chicken from first pot as soon as it... - 37.238
Chicken And Rice Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada... - 36.8194
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 72.6099
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 36.8211
Khichiya Papad- Start To Finish
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of the gujarati khichiya papdi, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making Khichiya papdi from start to finish. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 93.1626
Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
Season with the cumin and garlic powder.
Heat the olive oil in an 8 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink.
Stir in the onion and cook until limp, stirring... - 41.275
Combine wild rice, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, mustard, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce in large bowl; blend well.
Spread evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border around edge.
Place single layer of corned beef over rice mixture.
Top... - 40.1789
Sopa Seca is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish. An easy to prepare tortilla recipe, Sopa Seca is a dish that you would surely love to try. - 45.7299
Peppy Avocado And Chili Dip
To peel fresh chili peppers, place them on an unheated broiler pan and broil 2 inches from heat about 10 minutes or till blistered on all sides, turning often.
Place chili peppers in a paper bag.
Close and let stand for 10 minutes.
Hold peppers with a fork;... - 39.4889
Vegetable Cheese Enchiladas
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wrap the tortillas in alumi-num foil and heat in the oven for 7 to 10 minutes or until softened.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan of boiling water, blanch thezucchinifor2 minutes oruntil just tender.
Drain, rinse under cold... - 42.2773
Ham And Corn Tostadas
In a medium skillet combine ham, corn, and salsa.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place each tostada shell on a serving plate.
Top each with shredded lettuce, ham mixture, and cheese.
Garnish with yogurt and green... - 30.1602
Sopa De Albondigas
Sopa De Albondigas is a pork and beef meatballs recipe prepaerd with added rice to it. Spiced and flavored with garlic, tomato sauce, chili pepper and parsley, the Sopa De Albondigas can be served in bowls with bread or tortillas. - 39.1672
Green Chili Chicken
In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook chicken, onion and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
Add salsa, chilies and oregano.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Serve over rice or in tortillas.
Top with sour cream, if desired. - 30.2749
Mexican Lamb With Red Wine
1) In a slow cooker, place the lamb shanks with meaty ends down.
2) In a small bowl, add the wine, chili powder, ginger, cumin, oregano, garlic and salt. ; mix well and pour the mixture over the lamb.
3) Cook covered on LOW for about 7-9 hrs or... - 35.7026
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all ingredients except cheese, rice and tortillas. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and rice.
Place... - 32.546
Hi Pro Chili
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil, remove from the oil and keep aside.
2) Saute the ground beef until brown, stir in all the other ingredients, cover and simmer gently for an hour.
3) Serve with... - 35.5689
Mexican Chicken Stew
1. In a medium saucepan, heat the oil.
2. Add the onions and cook for five minutes or until they are starting to turn golden brown and softened.
3. Add the garlic at the last minute of cooking to make it soft.
4. Stir in the chipotle sauce, sugar, and... - 45.7873
Chop pork into small pieces.
Brown in a small amount of oil in saucepan.
Saute until pork is tender.
Seed chilies and cut into long strips.
Add to saucepan.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours... - 40.3376
1. Soak the beans overnight or for 8 hours in a large bowl of cold water. Drain, rinse, and put the beans into a large pan. Cover well with cold water, then bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an... - 28.7828
Pork Roast Stew
Pork Roast Stew is an amazing dish that can be served with corn tortillas, rice or mashed potatoes. Chef Jeff cuts up a picnic ham and adds a Latin twist to the mix by incorporating various spices. This pork roast stew pairs beautifully with Pinot Noirs.... - 118.955
White Bean Enchiladas
Place tomatillos on a large baking sheet; bake at 500° for 7 minutes.
Place 1 tortilla on a baking sheet; bake at 300° for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
Break into pieces.
Place tomatillos, tortilla pieces, 1 cup water, 1/2 cup broth, and next 4... - 41.1157
Crab Meat Enchiladas
Preheat oven to 350° F (177°C).
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir crabmeat, onion, 1 cup cheese and 3 tablespoons of the enchilada sauce into cooked rice.
If the tortillas are not soft, heat oil in a... - 43.8063
Crock Pot Beef Chili
If you love chili, then you would also like the idea of spending minimum amount of time and effort for preparing this cuisine. This is possible only when you use slow-cooking method in a crock pot. Place all the ingredients and set your crock pot on low, when... - 114.229
Mole De Guajolote
Mix the vinegar, garlic, soy sauce, cinnamon, salt, pepper and sugar together, pour over the chicken or turkey, then cover and chill overnight.
Remove the meat from the marinade and drain, reserving the marinade.
Fry the meat in the oil until browned.
Drain... - 43.8774
Asian Beef Wraps
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Keep warm.
3 As per the package directions, heat the tortillas.
4 Keep warm.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
6 Add beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until... - 41.7878
1. Prepare the ingredients according to the list.
2. Heat a large skillet until hot. Pour 2 tablespoon oil and swirl in pan.
3. Add the peppers and onions to cook, stirring occasionally, until veggies are soft but still crisp. This should take... - 135.643
Mexican-Style Liver is an exquiaite and tasty meat preparation that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Mexican-Style Liver recipe ever since. Try... - 44.5244
Mexican Style Liver
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Combine flour, chili powder, and salt.
Cut... - 43.1652
Gangbang Mexican Beef With Olives
Brown diced beef in oil with ground beef, garlic, green peppers and onions.
Add tomato paste, Tabasco and chili powder, salt and pepper.
Cover with chicken broth.
Simmer 1 1/2 hours.
Add corn kernels with liquid.
Simmer another 40 minutes until most of liquid... - 44.9374
This pork is cooked very slowly and once it is tender it fries in its own grease. The final result is a crispy chunk of meat which is moist inside. Although this is a Bolivian recipe it can easily pass as carnitas as well. - 124.339
Enchilada (vegetarian Choice) - Mexican Cuisine
If you're keen on having some tasty Mexican food, you have come to the right place. Check out these yummy enchiladas which is quite popular in the Mexican cuisine. Chef Bhavna shows how to prepare tasty enchilada in a few minutes, so do check out the video. - 102.79
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add 1 cup of the onions and 2/3 cup of the peppers and saute 4 minutes, or until the vegetables are soft. Add the rice, salt and half of the chili powder, cumin and coriander, and cook, stirring... - 34.9205
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 In a large skillet, combine water, rice, contents of seasoning packet and 1/2 cup salsa.
3 Add in the chicken.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 10 minutes.
7 ... - 41.8353
White Fish Stir Fry
Fish is a great source of Omega-3, and that means it is good for you! - 23.4222
Tex-mex Chicken Casserole
Although I made this casserole with chicken, you can easily make it with ground beef as well. You can also make this with left-over cooked chicken if you would like. The combination of meat sauce with tortillas, salsa and different cheeses make this casserole... - 141.776
Outdoor Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde
Outdoor holidays are always fun and with food made at the spot they enliven the occasion to the spirit. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde a spicy snack with chili verde made of pork and rice mixture. Enjoy this... - 125.475
Lean Sausage And Summer Vegetable Stir Fry
A one pan wonder meal, nice and easy, nothing to clean and nutritionally well balanced! Red and yellow peppers are sautéed with mushrooms, zucchini and sausage for a great tasting and colorful meal. This light and delicious recipe is perfect to pull out on a... - 116.561
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.9283
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 42.9677
Mexican Chili Verde
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Mexican Chili Verde recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Mexican Chili Verde.... - 39.4768
1) In a large saucepan, add 3 cups of water, lentils and raisins. Cook on low flame for 10 minutes.
2) Stir in green pepper, garlic, chili, cumin, basil, pepper flakes, tomato paste and 1 cup water. Continue cooking for 45 more minutes.
3) The lentils... - 45.3024
Easy Pureed Lentils
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, add water, lentils, bay leaves, onion, garlic, carrots, celery, parsley, raisins, chili and cumin powder. Let the broth come to a boil.
2) Once boiling, lower the flame, and cook for about 45 minutes.
3) If the contents start... - 45.4335
Spicy Texas Beef Stew
1. Heat the oil in a heavy 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat for about 1 minute. Add the beef, onion, and garlic, and cook uncovered, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes, or until the onion is soft and the beef has browned.
2. Add the tomatoes, sugar,... - 32.676
Cooking With Awesome: Holy Mole!
Chicken mole is a very authentic Mexican dish, which you can try anytime. The unique addition of chocolate gives the dish an amazing taste. Check out the recipe video. - 105.239
Cook rice in the hot water according to method on package; keep rice warm.
Brown andouille in oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
Stir in onion, celery, and bell pepper; saute about 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring... - 38.2749
Have your meatman bone lamb, but save bones.
Trim and discard excess fat from meat; cut meat into 1- to 1 1/2 inch chunks.
Put meat and bones in an 8- to 10-quart pan with 6 cups of the water, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat,... - 40.3132
Bean And Bell Pepper Burritos With Fresh Salsa
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the bell peppers, onion, and salt and cook, stirring frequently, for 8 minutes.
Drizzle with the lime juice.
Onto each tortilla or lavash, spread 1/3 cup refried beans and 1/4 cup rice.
Evenly divide... - 41.6132
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
Chilli Con Carne
1. Make the beef stock.
2. Peel the onion and cut into small dice.
3. Cut the pepper into half, remove the seeds and cut into small dice.
4. Cut the red chilies in half lengthways, remove the seeds and cut into fine dice.
5. Peel and crush the... - 85.6723
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 46.7765
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the oil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Pour 2 teaspoons of the oil from the chicken into a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the red pepper and 2 teaspoons of the... - 44.8466
Rice Tortilla Recipes By Category