- » Rice Tomato Basil
Rice Tomato Basil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rice Tomato Basil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rice Tomato Basil recipes.
Mozzarella And Sun-blushed Tomato Risotto With Basil
Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
Melt half the butter in a separate saucepan and add the onion.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, until soft, but not browned.
Add the rice and stir until well-coated with the butter and heated through.
Pour... - 45.2006
Tomato Rice Soup With Basil
1. If using fresh tomatoes, core and quarter them. Place the tomatoes in a large nonreactive pot and add 1/2 cup of the rice, the celery, onion, basil, tomato paste, garlic, sugar, salt, pepper, bay leaf and 1 quart of water. Bring the mixture to a boil over... - 37.7199
Tomato Basil Rice Soup
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute 2 of the shallots and 1 clove of the garlic for 2 minutes, or until soft.
Add the tomatoes and the remaining 2 shallots and 2 cloves garlic.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add... - 31.1085
You May Also Like!
Sun Dried Tomato Basil Rice Cakes
Preheat oven to 375°.
Place eggplant on a foil-lined bak-ipg sheet, spreading evenly.
Sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and Italian seasoning Over eggplant.
Bake at 375° for 35 minutes or until tender.
Combine 2 cups boiling water and tomatoes in a bowl; let stand... - 39.6454
Tomato And Basil Risotto With Roast Chicken
1. For chicken, preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. Cut drumstick as shown in the video. Season it with salt and pepper.
3. Place a pan on flame and pour oil in it. Drop drumstick in pan and cook until nice and golden.
4. Pop the pan in... - 0
Fresh Basil And Tomato Risotto
A complete meal in itself, the Tomato Risotto with fresh basil is your answer to a quick and easy meal. Highly nutritious you have also catered for your family’s health with the Risotto. Enjoy this wonderful Italian mixture of rich flavors and tastes. - 41.1142
Basil & Brown Rice Stuffed Peppers
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Cut off top of green peppers. Remove seeds and membrane. Boil in water for 5 minutes and drain.
3. Cook onion in margarine until tender. Add rice, water, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, tomatoes, oregano, and basil. Cover and... - 36.6667
Beef, Basil And Rice Stuffed Peppers
Halve green peppers lengthwise and remove stem ends, seeds, and membranes.
Immerse peppers into boiling water for 3 minutes.
Invert onto paper towels to drain well.
In a large skillet cook meat and onion until meat is brown, stirring to break up pieces.
Drain... - 40.3958
Tomato And Basil Risotto
1. In a non stick saucepan add low fat cooking oil.
2. Add garlic and onion. Cook 5 minutes till onions are soft but not browned.
3. Combine rice. Cook 1 minute more while stirring. Check if rice is opaque.
4. In a saucepan heat stock and tomato juice... - 45.4362
Tomato, Basil & Broccoli Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside, reserving drippings. Keep warm.
3. In same skillet,... - 32.8927
Risotto With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Basil
Combine tomatoes and 1/2 cup boiling water in a bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes or until soft.
Drain and chop tomatoes.
Combine 2 cups water and vegetable broth in a saucepan; bring to a simmer (don't boil).
Keep broth mixture warm.
Heat oil in a... - 42.1827
Basil Rice Stuffed Chicken
1. In blender container, place fresh basil leaves, sun-dried tomatoes and garlic and blend about 30 seconds such that the mixture is reduced to small pieces.
2. In medium bowl, mix together basil mixture, rice, Parmesan cheese and walnuts.
3. In... - 48.5404
Tomato Basil Flan
1. Line a greased 20 cm (8 in) flan tin with puff pastry and prick base with a fork. Line with baking paper and fill with uncooked rice. Bake for 10 minutes then remove rice and paper and bake for 5 minutes longer. Spread pastry with mustard, and sprinkle... - 28.1361