- » Rice Sauce
Rice Sauce Recipes
The term “rice sauce” is an umbrella term for a sauce that is prepared with rice as its main ingredient as well as a sauce that is typically served as a side dish to rice or rice based dishes. Rice is ... More »
Black Rice Fruit Nori Rolls With Mango Sauce
I was thinking one day that black rice was just as sticky as sushi or short grain brown rice, so thought I’d try a colorful, non-traditional option for a sweet dessert nori roll. - 138.026
Lamb In Fresh Mint Sauce With Wild West Rice
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe. - 132.445
Risotto With Gorgonzola Cheese And Fresh Pear Sauce
If you want an authentic Italian recipe that is healthy and easy to make. Try making Risotto with Gorgonzola Cheese and Fresh Pear Sauce with Chef Matteo Carboni from the Academia Barilla. He shows the recipe step by step making it easy even for non-Italians... - 127.967
Raw Rice Paper Spring Rolls With Peanut Dipping Sauce
When it’s raw, it’s real! There is nothing better than eating something so fresh, straight out of your garden! If you are on the path of healthy, natural and organic eating then this recipe is one that you must have. Here is an raw-some recipe that is... - 124.782
Burritos With Rice And Mole Sauce
Gear up for these holidays with some healthy, spicy and delicious burritos. Watch this interesting video that is nicely explained and well demonstrated. See and make your burritos with a wrap of collard greens and a spicy seasoned rice and vegetables... - 117.329
Miso Barley Rice And Veggies In Tahini Sauce
Miso Barley Rice and Veggies in Tahini Sauce is a rare and delightful combination of interesting ingredients. The crunch of the vegetables and the hearty grains make it a complete meal. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. Bon Appétit! - 107.282
Shrimp In Teriyaki Sauce With Rice
Classic Japanese dish. This video prepares a lovely shrimp with teriyaki sauce. The sauce add a good flavor to the shrimp turning it into a gourmet's delight. This irresistibly yummy dish is easy to prepare and wonderfully tasty. Serve this on a bed of warm... - 102.62
Thai Rice Vermicelli With Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal ! - 96.5045
Homemade Tomato Sauce Over Rice
Have you been looking for a convenient recipe for lunch? Here's one just for you. Watch the chef prepare this all time favorite Tomato Sauce over Rice recipe. This dish is sure to bring a smile on every face in your dining room. Watch it now. - 95.7558
Chicken With Rice In Cranberry Sauce
Are you looking for some simple and tasty one dish complete meal dishes? Isn’t it great to have them quickly made for dinner? Here is one such recipe that is ready in few minutes and tastes amazing. Watch the video for complete recipe. - 85.6048
Japanese Teriyaki Sauce With Chicken And Rice
Think a dish like teriyaki sauce with chicken and rice is best eaten at a fancy restaurant? Think it is a very difficult preparation? Well, watch the video and you will definitely change your opinion forever. This detailed video will make things so easy that... - 82.0509
Zuza Zak's Weeknight Dinners: Aubergine Rice With Tomato Sauce
Want to cook something special for your family this weekend? Try this amazing European style Aubergine Rice with Tomato Sauce recipe. This video is a step by step demo of how you can easily replicate the procedure in your own kitchen. Watch it now. - 70.0663
Brown Rice With Vegetables And Cheese Sauce
1) Into a thick based saucepan, melt the butter and oil together and then add the onions, carrots, and celery
2) SautÃ© the for about 5 minutes till they are well coated with the oil.
3) Season with salt and add boiling water.
4) Then add in the... - 49.3812
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 48.1618
Haddock With Cauliflower White Sauce
Place the rice, onions, stock, and saffron in a medium-size saucepan and bring to a boil.
Let boil for 2 to 3 minutes, then cover and reduce heat to lowest point.
Cook for 45 minutes, then turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes more.
Steam the cauliflower... - 48.1096
Chicken A La King With Hot Rice
1) In a skillet, heat butter.
2) To this, stir in flour and a few grains of paprika.
3) Now, add chicken stock, milk and cream, stirring constantly.
4) Bring the sauce to a boil.
5) Add hot (but not boiling) water to this and cook for 15 more... - 47.7425
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
This Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce has always been my personal favorite, ever since I first had it at my graduation farewell. Here's a rather simple recipe for Fish and Rice with Curry Sauce for you to try and do let me know how it turns out for you! - 47.4598
Jamaican Rice Pudding With Rum Sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2.Mix together all the ingredients, except the rice and sauce.
3.Now, add in rice and mix well.
4.Into a 2 quart casserole, pour the mixture and set the casserole in a water bath.
5.Bake for 80... - 47.3982
Fish And Rice With Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 500°F.
2. Make fish into serving sizes, crush corn flakes into smooth crumbs.
3. Immerse the fish in salted milk, then crumbs and place on a well-greased baking sheet.
4. Top fish with oil and bake, keeping on the... - 47.3917
Chicken Rolls With Mandarin Sauce
1) Place oven rack in upper third portion of oven. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2) Take a 12x8x2-inch (2-quart) baking dish and spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
3) Brush one side of each chicken breast with 1/2 teaspoon of Oriental... - 47.3096
Browned Vegetable Rice In Spiced Yogurt Sauce
1) In a medium sized bowl, place the onion and margarine.
2) On high power, cook covered for 3 minutes, or until soft.
3) In another bowl, place half of this sauteed onion and keep aside.
4) Into one of the onion bowls, add the carrot, rice, peas,... - 47.2045
Brown Rice Pancakes With Cranberry Sauce
1) Take a large mixing bowl and combine flours, baking powder and salt in it. Stir in rice.
2) In another bowl mix milk and lemon juice. Beat in egg yolks and blend well.
3) Pour the egg and milk mixture into the dry ingredients to form batter.
4)... - 46.9955
Rice Puffs With Vegetable Sauce
Combine first 5 ingredients.
With wet hands, shape about 2 tablespoons of the rice mixture around a cheese cube.
Repeat with remaining rice and cheese.
Roll each in crackers.
In a skillet cook 4 or 5 rice puffs in 1/2 inch of hot oil (365°) about 3 minutes... - 46.9799
Saffron Rice Pudding With Wildflower Honey Sauce
1) Take a heavy gauge saucepan and place it over medium heat. Add 1 1/2 cups of milk in it and crumble saffron threads and mix with milk.
2) Boil the mixture, and then lower the heat and add rice. Allow the rice to cook for about 10 minutes,... - 46.9717
Rice Pudding With Raspberry Rhubarb Sauce
This Rice Pudding with Raspberry Rhubarb Sauce tastes incredible ! I love this rice custard topped with tasty mixed fruit sauce for my dessert ! Try this Rice Pudding with Raspberry Rhubarb Sauce and let me know if you share my passion. - 46.9666
Beef Filets In Black Bean Sauce With Rice
1. In a cup, mix together soy sauce and chile oil.
2. Rub the sauce mixture all over the steaks.
3. Let the steaks sit on a plate at room temperature for 15 minutes before cooking.
4. Heat a heavy saute pan or skillet; place the steaks... - 46.9142
Cheese And Rice Souffle With Shrimp Sauce
About 1 hour before serving: Grease 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
In saucepan, melt butter; stir in flour until smooth.
Slowly stir in milk and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheese; cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts.
Preheat oven to... - 46.0515
Rice And Shrimp Casserole With Spicy Indian Cheese Sauce
1. Melt margarine and saute onion for 1-2 minutes, add shrimps, peas and carrots. Stir and cook for 5 minutes and remove from heat.
2. Combine in a bowl rice, shrimp mixture, sauce, save 2 tablespoons of sauce for topping. Toss well.
3. Pour into a well... - 45.9629
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.5081
Rice Stuffed Cabbage Leaves With Pineapple Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
With a sharp, pointed knife, core the cabbage.
Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the water and blanch the whole cabbage for 8 minutes.
Remove it from the water without draining the pot.
Use 2 large slotted spoons and great care... - 45.029
Rice Pudding With Rum Caramel Sauce
Combine beaten eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla and salt in ungreased 2-quart casserole.
Beat until combined but not foamy.
Stir in rice and raisins.
Place casserole in 13x9-inch baking pan.
Pour boiling water into the baking pan around casserole to a depth of 1... - 44.6628
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce has a fine taste. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and cheese. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 43.809
Rice Krispies Flan With Caramel Sauce
1) In a large saucepan put butter, syrup and sugar and heal till contents melts.
2) Boil for 1 minute and remove from heat.
3) Put marshmallows and cook till it melts.
4) Cool the mixture.
5) Mix Rice Krispies with the mixture.
6) Take a... - 43.7674
Meatballs With Rice In Garlic And Tomato Sauce
Put the minced beef in a bowl with the grated onion, garlic, oregano, cumin, parsley, mint and pepper and add salt.
Rinse then scald the rice by pouring boiling water over it in a bowl; leave to soak for 5 minutes.
Drain and add to the beef and mix all the... - 43.7246
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 43.6734
Roast Chicken With Orange Rice Stuffing And Citrus Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
In a medium-size bowl, combine the rice, pecans, parsley, orangejuice, and lemon rind.
Sprinkle the inside of the chicken with the salt and lemon juice.
Stuff the breast cavity with the rice mixture and truss the chicken
Place... - 43.5657
Wild Rice And Quinoa Salsa
Rinse the rice and place in a saucepan with 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and stir with a wooden spoon.
Reduce the heat and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until tender and the water has evaporated.
If the water evaporates before the rice is done,... - 43.5444
Lamb Chops In Dried Fruit Sauce With Saffron Rice
Melt the butter in a frying pan.
Add the chops, in batches, and brown on all sides.
Pour the fat out of the pan and add the water, salt and pepper to taste, the cinnamon, garam masala, raisins and apricots.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20... - 43.2254
Lobster In Tomato Sauce With Saffron Rice
If you have live lobsters, plunge them into a pan of boiling water for 1 minute, then into cold water.
To prepare the lobsters, break off the claws and crack them open with a hammer.
Cut off the tip of the tail (with the fins), then sever the tail where it... - 43.1981
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Fillet Of Fish With Wine Rice Sauce
Remove any bones from the center of the fillet.
Cut the fillet lengthwise into two strips; slice each half almost parallel to the grain but at a slight angle into 2 by 2 inch (5 by 5 cm) squares.
Marinate with wine, salt, egg white, and tapioca starch for at... - 42.9834
Shrimp With Tomato Sauce On Rice
Remove stems, seeds and membranes from chili; chop chili.
Cook and stir chili, onion and garlic in margarine in 2-quart saucepan until onion is tender.
Add tomatoes, celery, lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, the sugar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Heat to boiling;... - 42.7833
Rice Pudding With Apricot Sauce And Candied Violets
Rinse a saucepan with cold water and pour in the milk.
Add the verbena or lemon zest and rice and cook over a very low heat, stirring occasionally.
When the mixture simmers, stir the dissolved cornflour into the rice.
As the pudding thickens, stir more... - 42.765
Rice Croquettes With Tomato Sauce
Combine rice, cheese, chives and carrot in a bowl.
Mix in the flour, chili powder and pepper.
Separate the eggs and beat the yolks into the rice mixture.
Beat the whites until stiff and fold into the rice mixture.
Heat the oil for deep-frying and drop... - 42.679
Garbanzo Sauce Over Brown Rice
Garbanzo Sauce Over Brown Rice is a simply delicious side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Garbanzo Sauce Over Brown Rice; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.4414
Chicken And Rice With Bean Sauce
Season the chicken with salt, pepper and oregano 1 hour before cooking.
Boil the chicken giblets, back and neck to make a broth for cooking the rice.
Cook the bacon in a large heavy skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken pieces with the bacon in the... - 42.3449
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.0898
Swedish Rice Pancakes With Rhubarb Sauce
Sift together flour and baking soda into a large bowl.
In a medium-size bowl, beat yogurt, egg yolks, milk, melted butter, and honey until blended.
Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients, and stir to blend.
Mix in rice.
Stir in about one-quarter of the egg... - 42.0015
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce has a fine taste. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce gets its taste from rice mixed with milk and cream, flavored with vanilla extracts. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate... - 41.9289
Apricot Biryani With Onion Sauce
For the rice:
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
2.Add the rice in a pot filled with boiling salted water.Cook until tender, takes about 6-10 minutes.
3.Meanwhile, melt the butter with the curry paste, cardamom,... - 41.7821
Pork Satay With Yellow Rice And Peanut Sauce
To make the rice: In a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the turmeric, add the rice, and combine well.
Add the stock.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the... - 41.5042
Fish Sticks In Tomato Sauce On Rice
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.First, prepare rice for serving of four
3.On a baking sheet, place the fish sticks
4.Heat in hot oven for 15 minutes
5.In a saucepan, mix remaining ingredients and heat it
6.Remove fish... - 41.2488
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
Curried rice and apple sauce is a popular dish in America. This rice is little sweet and spicy because of the apple and curry powder. The curried rice and apple sauce is a good accompaniment with meat dishes like chops and stews. - 40.941
Coconut Basmati Rice Pudding With Satin Chocolate Sauce
To prepare Chocolate Satin Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar with 1/3 cup of water. Using the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the sugar water; add the bean. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil for 3... - 40.6039
Rice Chantilly With Lingonberry Sauce
Stir together sugar, gelatin and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk and egg yolks.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
In... - 40.413
Rice Stuffed Fish Rolls With Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small flameproof container melt 1 teaspoon margarine; set aside remaining margarine.
In small bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon melted margarine with the rice, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper, mixing well; spoon an equal amount of mixture... - 39.8636
Chicken And Orange Mould With Rice Sauce
Dissolve soaked gelatin in hot chicken stock.
Add orange juice and seasonings.
Clear with egg white.
Brush 1-quart Charlotte Russe mold with salad oil and pour in a thin coating of jelly [gelatin mixture] on the bottom.
Let stand until set.
Place orange... - 39.8591
Molded Rice Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Place the rice in a 1 quart glass casserole.
Cover with cold water.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes on the highest setting.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain off any excess water.
In the meantime, pour the milk into a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Add the sugar and... - 39.5389
Curried Rice And Apple Sauce
1) Take a blazer pan of the chafing dish and heat butter in it by placing it on direct flame.
2) Add onion and cook by stirring until soft and golden brown in color.
3) Add the apple sauce and rice.
4) Mix the curry powder with cold water and add after... - 39.2431
Julia S Black Beans And Rice With Tomato Sauce
Bring beans and water to a boil in a large, heavy saucepan or Dutch oven.
Boil for 2 minutes, remove from heat, cover, and let stand for at least 1 hour.
Add black pepper to beans and reheat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.
Stir garlic and whole onion into... - 38.8206
1)Combine together soya sauce, sugar, water, ginger slice, rice wine, ajenomoto, salt and pepper.
2)Cook sauce over reduced heat.
3)Continue to simmer sauce until volume reduces to 1/3 of original.
4)Serve cooled. - 38.7964
Lamb Steaks In Tomato Sauce
Sprinkle with salt; heat shortening in dutch oven.
Combine soup with water, vinegar, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce; pour over browned meat.
Cover tightly; cook over low heat 1 hour and 30 minutes or until tender.
Skim off excess... - 38.5905
Rice Stuffed Fish Rolls With Lemon Sauce
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
In small flameproof container melt 1 teaspoon margarine; set aside remaining margarine.
In small bowl combine 1/2 teaspoon melted margarine with the rice, carrot, parsley, salt, and pepper, mixing well; spoon an equal amount of... - 38.3444
Rice Pudding With Cherry Sauce
In saucepan, combine first 6 ingredients.
Cook, stirring over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
Add vanilla, pour into bowl and put a piece of waxed paper directly on surface of hot... - 38.0604
Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce
Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce has a great taste. Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce gets it taste from milk mixed with rice and eggs, flavored with vanilla extract and marmalade sauce. Rice Pudding With Marmalade Sauce is inspired by many food joints... - 37.5071
Pasta Sauce With Lentil Risotto
1. In a saucepan, steam stir the onion and carrots with a few spoonfuls of water till tender; add lentil Risotto and tomato paste and stir till well blended
2. Add stock, cheese, herbs and tamari and simmer over a low flame until the flavours blended,... - 37.482
Baked Rice With Cheese Tomato Sauce
Melt margarine in a skillet over low heat.
Stir in flour, tomato juice, salt, white pepper, mustard and Angostura; cook over low heat until smooth and thickened, stirring constantly.
Arrange a layer of rice in a greased 1 quart baking dish; spoon sauce over... - 37.4082
Tuna Rice Patties In Tomato Sauce
Blend tuna and rice.
Combine egg, chopped onion, parsley, flour and salt, mixing well.
Add to tuna mixture.
Form in small flat cakes and fry in oil until golden brown.
Saute" grated onion and green pepper in butter.
Add tomato soup and Tabasco - 37.3806
Brown Rice With Poppy Seed Sauce
Brown rice with poppy seed sauce is a flavored rice recipe. Cooked in broth and served with a mix of sour cream and yogurt, the brown rice with poppy sees sauce is also flavored with lemon juice in it. - 37.0721
Fruit Rice Pudding With Lemon Sauce
Beat egg, add sugar and fold in rice, add sweet milk, fruits, and spices; add vanilla, lastly pour in the melted butter.
Pour all into a greased baking dish and bake in moderate (350-degree) oven until custard is set and slightly browned on top.
To make the... - 36.9116
Chocolate Rice Pudding With Raspberry Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Fill a large baking pan with 2 cups water. Have a 1 1/2-quart baking dish ready, but do not grease it.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, cook the half-and-half and the chocolate, stirring, for 3 minutes, or until the... - 36.5515
Saucy Shrimp Sauce And Rice
1. Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet. Add shrimp and cook 4 to 6 minutes, stirring often
2. Add celery, onions, and mushrooms. Stir together over high heat for 2 minutes.
3. Dissolve bouillon in 1/4 cup boiling water. Set aside.
4. Whisk cornstarch... - 35.6606
Rice Imperatrice With Cherry Sauce
1. Cook rice in the 2 cups water in a medium-size saucepan, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed. Add 1 1/4 cups of the milk to rice; simmer for 30 minutes longer, or till milk is absorbed. Cool.
2. Soften gelatin in cold... - 35.2622
Eggs In Rice With Cheese Sauce
Cook rice until tender, see Boiled White Rice.
Meanwhile, combine 1 tablesp of the butter, the flour, salt, and pepper in top of double boiler.
Stir in milk gradually, and cook over boiling water, while stirring, until mixture thickens.
Stir in cheese,... - 35.0805
Gnocchi In Tomato Sauce
Place frozen tomato sauce in 1-qt bowl; cover.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 5 minutes, or until defrosted and slightly warm, stirring and breaking sauce apart every minute.
Add frozen gnocchi to tomato sauce; cover.
Reduce power to 70% (Medium-High).
Microwave... - 33.1681
Brown Rice Timbales With Two Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and celery; saute 4 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add wine; cook over medium-high heat 1 to 2 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed. Add rice, broth, water, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 31.5703
Mushroom Sauce For Rice
1. Drain canned button mushrooms; then slice.
2. Blend cornstarch, water, soy sauce and pepper to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add mushrooms, then remaining water and soy sauce; also sherry, sugar and salt. Cook, stirring, only to heat through.
4. Stir in cornstarch... - 31.5649
Brown Rice Loaf With Avocado Sauce
1. In a large bowl mix the cooked rice, carrots, eggs, scallions, nuts, oregano, salt, pepper, and cheese.
2. Pack into an oiled 8 & 1/2- by 4 & 1/2-by 2 & 1/2-inch loaf pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a 350-degree oven for 45 minutes. Remove the... - 31.4219
Moulded Rice With Chicken Liver Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 275°. Butter a 6 -cup mold and set aside. In a large heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add rice, and stir to coat evenly. Add 2 cups stock and stir until... - 30.7189
Rice Salad With Tamari Sauce
1. In a large saucepan, combine rice with water. Cook over medium heat 30 minutes. Drain and let cool.
2. In a bowl, combine rice, raisins, onions, sesame seeds, bean sprouts, cashews, green pepper, celery and parsley. Toss thoroughly.
3. Into a blender or... - 30.5713
Black Mushroom Sauce For Rice
1. Soak dried mushrooms; reserve their soaking liquid.
2. Heat oil. Add soaked mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and sherry, then salt.
3. Add remaining oil, mushroom-soaking liquid and sugar. Heat quickly; then simmer, covered, 30... - 30.1477
Brown Rice With Cheese Sauce
Heat butter or oil in a saucepan.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add the milk, stirring and cooking until thickened and smooth.
Stir in the cheese.
Cook just until cheese is melted.
Blend in hot, cooked brown rice. - 29.011
Savory Tomato Rice Sauce
Cook onion and oregano in butter until onion is tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir often.
1 1/2 cups sauce. - 27.8633
Rice Sauce Recipes By Category