- » Rice Salad
Rice Salad Recipes
Rice Salad is a dish consisting of cooked rice in combination with other ingredients, such as, vegetables, meat, fruits, nuts, fish, and seafood. The rice is seasoned and spiced appropriately. Rice salads may be ... More »
Mixed Brown Rice Salad
Mixed Brown Rice Salad is the perfect accompaniment to a meat or fish dish! Refreshing and easy to make, that’s how Patty shows! A video to see for a salad idea! - 142.034
Moroccan Rice Salad With Vegatables And Tuna
This wonderful is here to make a refreshing Moroccan rice salad with vegetables and tuna to cool you down on a hot summer day. This salad has a wonderful texture and is so colorful. Surely this flavorful salad is bound to brighten up your meal. - 129.897
Tex Mex Salad
This Tex-Mex influenced rice salad is great on its own or combined with beans for a fabulous supper. - 125.723
Kohlrabi Wild Rice Salad
This is absolutely the perfect side dish to compliment your holiday roasts and is rather unique from the regular sides that feature on holiday menus. Kohlrabi is one of those vegetables that no one seems to eat. It is like the ugly duckling in the vegetable... - 124.17
Crispy Rice Salad
Bindu teaches us how to make this unique salad that combines the flavor of tomatoes, carrots and onions with a sweet tangy sauce and crisped rice. I'll have to agree with her that this dish will be quick to whip up when there are extra guests at the dinner... - 120.137
Hot Dog Tuna And Rice Salad
This is a salad which is a mix of tuna, hot dog and rice! It’s a salad which is a meal by itself. You could whip this one for a party and this is all you need for a party! See this video to make this salad! - 114.112
Brown Rice Salad
Have you ever tried making a brown rice salad? You must watch the video to see how the chef makes this interesting salad. Brown rice is very healthy and good for a low fat diet. - 107.463
Mushroom Rice Salad
1. Drain mushrooms and keep aside.
2. In a saucepan, cook rice as directed on package.
3. Let it cool down.
4. In a large bowl, place cooked rice and add onions, celery and pepper.
5. Add the drained mushrooms, sugar, salt, mustard,... - 49.7922
Wild Rice Salad
1.In a pan, put 225- 300ml water and let it boil.
2.Add rice and let it simmer for 35- 40 minutes with the lid on.
3.Once done, drain.
4.Take a screw top jar and put sunflower oil, orange, apple juice, fresh root ginger, shoyu and pepper in it and... - 49.328
Red And Wild Rice Salad
1. In a cooking pot boil water.
2. Add rice while stirring continuously.
3. Cover the pot and lower the heat. Simmer for 45 minutes so that the rice is cooked.
4. Check if rice is cooked. Cover and let it sit for 10 minutes more so that excess... - 48.7266
1. In heavy pan, boil water and add chicken cube.
2. Stir in rice; lower the heat, cover lightly and cook for 25 minutes until all liquid is absorbed and the rice is dry and separated.
3. If rice is not dry and separated, let it stand uncovered over... - 48.5952
Healthy Vegetable Rice Salad
1.Ina pan cook rice by following the instructions given in the package.
2.Once done, refrigerate rice.
3.Season cucumber with salt and leave it for 30 minutes after covering.
4.Once done, wash the cucumbers well.
5.Take a medium sized... - 48.0181
Mango And Wild Rice Salad
1)In a saucepan take the wild rice and cook it for 45 to 50 minutes in boiling and salted water. Drain and rinse. Drain once again.
2)In another saucepan, cook Basmati rice for 10 to 12 minutes in salted boiling water. Drain, rinse and drain... - 47.8423
Wild Rice Salad
In a bowl place wild rice.
Add hot water to cover.
Let stand for 1 hour; drain.
In a saucepan bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil; add wild rice.
Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Into a colander pour wild rice; rinse under hot running water, shaking... - 47.7744
Wild Rice Salad
1. Boil water in a saucepan and add the rice and boil uncovered for about 35 minutes, or until the rice is tender and chewable.
2. Drain well and set aside.
3. Heat a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and add the pine nuts and shake for about 2 or 3... - 47.4293
Confetti Rice Salad
1. In medium saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and 2 cups water and bring mixture to a boil.
2. Stir in rice, cover and let it simmer 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat and let it cool 5 minutes.
4. Drain... - 47.3096
Traditional Confetti Rice Salad
1. In a large saucepan, add rice and cover with the stock and 2 cups water.
2. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover the pan and simmer the rice for 20 to 25 minutes or until tender-crisp. Be careful not to overcook the rice.
4. Take pan off the heat and lightly... - 47.299
Vegetable Brown Rice Salad
Vegetable Rice Salad is an easy to make and delicious salad apt for salad lovers like me. I made this light and delicious Vegetable Rice Salad for my friends Farwell party and everyone loved it. Go ahead and try it! - 46.8093
Yellow Rice Salad
1) Cook the rice as per the directions on the package.
2) Stir in the green onions, olives and water chestnuts.
3) Then stir in the curry powder, salt, dill weed and pepper, mix well.
4) Drain and reserve the marinade from artichokes, then quarter and... - 46.7419
Wild Rice Salad With Nuts And Cherry Tomatoes
1) In a large saucepan with salted boiling water, rinse and boil the rice, then simmer covered on a low heat for 40 minutes.
2) Drain the rice in a colander and dry on paper towels.
3) In a glass serving bowl, toss the rice with olive oil and sprinkle... - 46.5136
1) In a bowl, mix together beans sprouts, celery, green peppers, scallions, radish and carrots.
2) Stir in the rice.
3) Mix the sprouts mixture well to incorporate well.
4) Cover the bowl and place in refrigerator.
5) When ready to serve, sprinkle soy... - 46.4464
Classic Confetti Rice Salad
Using separate saucepans, cook the wild rice and the white rice according to the package directions.
Drain, if necessary.
Cool and transfer to a large bowl.
Stir in the oranges, dates, and scallions.
In a small bowl, whisk together the water, apple juice... - 46.206
Golden Rice Salad
1. Boil rice in slightly salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and leave to cool.
3. Prepare the dressing by combining the dressing ingredients in a small non-metallic bowl.
4. Use a fork to whisk until well blended. Keep... - 45.8815
Tuna Rice Salad
1. Boil the rice in salted water for 12 to 15 minute until tender but not too soft.
2. Drain in a colander and allow standing in its steam to complete cooking.
3. Add peas to boiling salted water and boil until soft but not mushy.
4. Refresh... - 45.8466
Turkey Rice Salad
1) Take a medium size saucepan to combine brown rice with water and salt in it. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 25 minutes. Add white rice and simmer, covered, for about 20 minutes or until all the water is... - 45.5248
Rice Salad Primavera
1) Cook the rice as per the directions on the package and allow to cool.
2) Rinse and break the broccoli into bite-sized pieces.
3) In a large saucepan, cook the broccoli in the boiling salted water until just tender and drain well.
4) Alternately,... - 45.5066
Curried Rice And Meat Salad
Bring the stock to the boil and add the rice.
Cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the rice is tender and has absorbed all the stock.
Mix the meat and chicken with the cooked rice and set aside to cool.
Mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, chutney,... - 45.4195
Vegetable Rice Salad With Parmesan Dressing
1) Wash the cucumber and slice them without peeling.
2) Dice the pepper coarsely.
3) wash the scallions and trim and slice them.
4) Grate the cheese coarsely.
5) Wash the rice under running water.
6) In a saucepan, place water and... - 45.402
Savory Rice Salad
Cook the rice in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain and rinse in cold water.
Dice the onion finely and fry in the oil, until softened.
Add to the rice, with the peas, salt and paprika.
Leave to cool.
Hard-cook and quarter the eggs; cut the cucumber into... - 45.3582
Curried Vegetable Rice Salad
1. To prepare rice cook, drain and cool it.
2. Chill adding tomatoes and radishes.
3. Mix seasonings, vinegar and oil and mix well with the first mixture.
4. Chill and put into salad bowl.
5. With mayonnaise moisten each one of next 4 ingredients and... - 44.7699
Confetti Rice Salad
This Confetti Rice Salad is simply amazing ! You'll simply love this rice, peas, peach in wine and irresistible seasonings very much with your meat or pasta dishes. Just try this Confetti Rice Salad and let me know if you like it ! - 44.398
Warm Scallop Rice Salad
1.Take a 1 quart microwavable casserole and add in pepper, garlic, leek and microwave covered at high 100% for 2 minutes. Leek would get tender by then.
2.Add in rice and about 3/4 cup water.
3. Stir well and microwave uncovered for 5 minutes at High... - 44.336
1) In a serving bowl, mix together rice, tomato, peas, corn, and green onions.
2) For the dressing, beat together rest of the ingredients.
3) Pour the dressing over rice and toss to coat well.
4) Chill, covered in refrigerator for at least 15... - 44.1959
Confetti Rice Salad
1. In a saucepan boil peas by following the package instructions. And set aside.
2. In a bowl mix cooked peas, pimento, rice and zucchini .
3. In another bowl combine vegetable oil, vinegar, salt, sugar and dried whole basil.
4.... - 44.1256
Vegetable Rice Salad Cups
1. In a mixing bowl, blend mayonnaise, dressing, lemon juice, vegetable soup mix, onions, sesame and herbs. Use a wire whisk or fork to mix well.
2. Gently stir in the rice with a fork.
3. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator to chill.... - 43.5663
1) Cover rice with water and simmer over low heat until just soft.
2) Drain the excess water and keep aside to cool.
3) In a basin, mix together all ingredients with a chopstick or handle of wooden spoon, being careful to prevent mashing of... - 43.2028
Brown Rice Salad
1) In a saucepan, cook rice until just tender.
2) When still hot, add oil, vinegar, salt, paprika and tarragon to taste.
3) Let stand for sometime to cool.
4) Mix remaining vegetables and combine.
5) Chill the rice.
6) Before serving, pile... - 43.1575
Confetti Rice Salad
In medium saucepan, combine bouillon cubes and 2 cups water; bring mixture to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover and simmer 20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
Remove from heat; cool 5 minutes.
Drain peaches, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
Save... - 42.9735
Rice Salad Recipes By Category