- » Rice Pudding With Evaporated Milk
Rice Pudding With Evaporated Milk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice pudding with evaporated milk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice pudding with evaporated milk recipes.
Quick Rice Pudding
1. Prepare a 2 qt. glass dish by tipping the pudding mix, milk and rice into the bowl and mix well.
2. Microwave on (high) for 6-8 minutes while stirring once or twice till the dish is boiling. Add raisins and cinnamon to the boiling mix and let the... - 34.4482
Berry Rice Pudding
In medium saucepan combine water, evaporated skimmed milk, and rice.
Bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cook, covered, over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring often.
Uncover; cook 5 minutes more.
In a small bowl combine egg yolk, 2 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice,... - 45.5666
Rice And Cheese Pudding With Peas
1 Bringa medium-size saucepan of waterto a boil.
Add the rice and boil for 2 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold waterto stop the cooking, in the same saucepan, bring the milk, water, onion, bay leaf, salt, nutmeg, and allspice to a simmer over moderate... - 39.6777
Pumpkin Rice Pudding
Pumpkin Rice Pudding are delicious and easy to make. Here is a brilliant recipe for Pumpkin Rice Puddingthat you shoiuldnt miss! Try it! - 45.0735
Grandma's Old Fashioned Baked Rice Pudding
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter a 9"x 5"x 3" loaf pan.
In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except cinnamon.
Pour into prepared pan.
Sprinkle cinnamon on top.
Bake at 325° for 1 hour, or until just set. - 33.0703
Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
In 4-cup measure, combine evaporated milk, milk and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 1/2 minutes.
In 2-quart casserole, combine sugar, raisins, eggs, salt and vanilla.
Blend hot milk mixture slowly into egg mixture.
Stir in rice.
Microwave at High... - 49.6118
Autumn Fruits With Sloe Gin And Creamy Rice Pudding
1. For making the rice pudding, in a pan add the rice, sugar, nutmeg and milk and let it boil.
2. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 40 minutes such that the rice is tender, stirring occassionally.
3. Add the evaporated milk, bring to a boil then... - 48.7203
Sweet & Creamy Rice Pudding
Butter the inside of the cooking pot.
Add all the ingredients and stir.
Cook for recommended time. - 28.9399
Easy Rice Pudding
Slowly heat milk.
Add rice, sugar, and salt and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add vanilla and cream or evaporated milk.
Sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon to taste. - 33.3277
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 310 degrees.
2) Grease a 1/2-pint baking dish properly and sprinkle the rice and sugar all over the base.
3) Pour in the milk, stir once to mix well, and dot the surface with butter pieces.
4) Place the... - 40.4656
Combine the rice, milk, sugar, salt, and eggs slightly beaten.
Bake in a buttered baking dish at moderate temperature (350Â° F) until firm, or for about 30 minutes - 25.9061
1. Preheat the oven to 150°C/ 300°F/Gas Mark 2. Lightly oil a large ovenproof dish.
2. Sprinkle the rice and the sugar into the dish and mix.
3. Bring the evaporated milk and milk to the boil in a small pan, stirring occasionally.
4. Stir the milks into the... - 45.8095
Low Fat Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add peaches, honey and orange juice. Coat the peaches well with the mixture. Place in the refrigerator covered.
3) In a large saucepan, add rice and milk and allow it to come to a boil. Turn... - 46.5994
Rice Pudding With Cinnamon
1. Bring 2 cups of hot water and 1 cup of rice to boil, then lower the heat and simmer until the rice has soaked up the water, about 15 to 20 minutes.
2. When the rice is done (tender), add the evaporated milk, 2/3 cup hot water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, and... - 32.5614
Mandarin Rice Pudding
In a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat, stir the rice and oil until glossy, about 5 minutes.
Stir in the cinnamon.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the pan, and simmer the rice for 20 minutes, or until all the liquid has... - 43.6176
Creamy Rice Pudding
1. Place all the ingredients and 350 ml (12 fl oz) water in a buttered ovenproof glass bowl. Mix well and cover with cling film.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes or until the liquid is boiling.
3. Reduce the setting to LOW and cook for 35-40 minutes or... - 24.6509
Fruity Rice Pudding
Bring the rice and milk to the boil in a saucepan, then reduce the heat and cook, covered, until most of the milk has evaporated into the rice, this should take about 1 1/2 hours.
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
In a bowl, beat the eggs.
Fold... - 42.7644
Rice Fruit Pudding
Sprinkle the sweetener over the nectarine wedges, toss, and set aside.
Place the evaporated milk in a blender and add the White Grape Syrup, cinnamon, vanilla, and eggs, and blend until well mixed, about 1 minute.
Fold in the rice until well mixed, then stir... - 43.613
1. Generaously butter the base and sides of a medium size slow-cooker or crock pot.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs, sugar, lemon rind and vanilla and whisk lighly until well blended.
3. Gently stir in the rice and... - 43.477
Pumpkin Rice Pudding
Combine pumpkin, sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves.
Stir in milk.
Stir in rice and raisins.
Pour into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Place in shallow pan on oven rack; pour hot water around casserole into pan to depth of 1 inch.
Bake at 350° for... - 40.8893
Aromatic Wehani Rice Pudding
Wehani Rice Pudding is my favorite rice preparation! I love the flavor and texture of this Wehani Rice Pudding! Why don't you try it too? - 51.044
Rice And Raisin Pudding
This Rice and Raisin Pudding makes a fabulous dessert ! Sometimes I have it for breakfast too ! Enjoy the Rice and Raisin Pudiing and tell me if you like it ! - 39.5165
Modified Danish Rice Pudding
Heat the 1 quart milk.
Add the rice, salt, and honey.
Stir to mix well.
Simmer on top of stove about 20 minutes.
Transfer to an ovenproof casserole, cover, and bake at 250° until rice is very tender, stirring occasionally and adding more milk if... - 44.2791
Butterscotch Rice Pudding
Cook the rice with the salt and the boiling water in a double boiler for 30 min.
Meanwhile, combine butter and brown sugar in a skillet and cook over low heat, while stirring, for 3-5 min.
Add, together with the milk, to the rice, and cook for 30 min longer,... - 29.3734
1. In medium saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add rice. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
2. Add milk, granulated sugar, raisins and apple sauce. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and... - 34.7026
Southern Rice Pudding
Combine eggs, milk, water, raisins, sugar, vanilla, salt,and cinnamon in a 2-quart casserole.
Stir in rice.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Rotate dish 1/2 turn.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW 10 minutes.
Rotate... - 43.2264
Strawberry And Rice Cream
Cook rice in a saucepan of boiling waterfor 10-12 minutes or until justtender.
Drain and rinse under cold running water.
Combine rice, strawberries, yoghurt, milk, sugar and essence.
Spoon rice cream into four individual dishes.
Refrigerate until well... - 34.5774
1. In saucepan cook combining butter, sugar and cream over low heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
2. Without allowing the sauce to boil, stir in extract and nutmeg.
3. Serve hot or cold over ice cream, bread... - 29.9419
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.6449
Paramannam (meaning Food of God) is a delicious dessert made of Rice simmered in Milk and mixed with jaggery/panela, topped with raisins and cashews. This traditional dessert is offered as 'prasad' to the deity in most South-Indian Temples and homes during... - 27.1906