Simple Rice Pudding
- » Rice Pudding Slow Cooker
Rice Pudding Slow Cooker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice pudding slow cooker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice pudding slow cooker recipes.
Date And Nut Rice Pudding
Date And Nut Rice Pudding is an amazing pudding which you really have to try at home. I served it at the last party and the guest loved it. Try this Date And Nut Rice Pudding recipe and you will understand why. - 41.2195
Sweet & Creamy Rice Pudding
Butter the inside of the cooking pot.
Add all the ingredients and stir.
Cook for recommended time. - 26.6402
You May Also Like!
Vegan Slow Cooker Kheer
Kheer is an Indian rice pudding flavored with cardamom that’s speckled with nuts and raisins. One of the things I like about it is that the rice breaks down to make it creamier than the typical American rice pudding.
It’s ridiculously easy and nutritious... - 32.1684
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 104.926
Pressure Cooker Kerala Paal Payasam
If you don’t have the time or inclination to make this delicious Kerala dessert in the traditional way but still want to treat your family to their favorite payasam on festive days try this recipe. Instead of slow cooking the rice in the milk on a low... - 110.641
Dolores' Rice Pudding
1) Mix together the rice, sugar and 8 cups of milk in a slow cooker.
2) Cook over high heat for 3 hours.
3) Beat the eggs, 1 ½ cups of milk, vanilla and salt properly together and the mixture to the slow cooker. Stir well.
4) Cook over high heat for... - 40.4916
Ann's Rice Pudding
1) Follow the directions on the package to cook the rice.
2) In a greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish, mix together all the ingredients.
3) With a greased foil, cover the dish and set it inside a slow cooker. Around the casserole’s outside, pour a cup... - 41.3142
Classic Old Fashioned Rice Pudding
1) Mix all the ingredients together and pour the mixture into a slow cooker which has been lightly greased.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for 1 to 2 hours or over low heat for 4 to 6 hours. During the final 30 minutes of cooking, stir... - 38.8378
Custard Rice Pudding
1) Follow the instructions on the package to cook the rice.
2) Beat the sugar, eggs, salt, vanilla and milk properly together and add the rice and raisins. Stir well.
3) Pour the mixture into a 1-quart baking dish that would fit into the slow cooker to... - 44.1784
No Egg Rice Pudding
1) In the slow cooker, place all the ingredients except for the cream. Stir once.
2) Cover the cooker and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours.
3) Transfer the pudding to a decorative serving bowl and serve lukewarm. Heavy cream or half-and-half can... - 35.64
Spicy Rice Pudding
In a greased 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine milk, raisins, rice, sugar, cinnamon stick, and vanilla.
Cover and cook at low setting until pudding is thick and creamy and rice is tender to bite (7 to 8 hours).
Remove liner from cooker (if using... - 43.0162
Rice Pudding With Bourbon
1) Heat the milk till it is warm enough and then pour it all over the rice.
2) Beat together the eggs, sugar, vanilla, raisins and lemon rind.
3) Into the egg mixture, stir the milk and rice.
4) Scrape the concoction into the slow cooker and sprinkle... - 43.0173