- » Rice Potato Casserole
Rice Potato Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice potato casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice potato casserole recipes.
Sweet Potato Rice Casserole
Stir celery, onion, and rice into hot butter in a large heavy skillet; cook over low heat until rice is golden yellow, stirring occasionally.
Stir in 2 cups of the chicken broth and a mixture of brown sugar, salt, pepper, coriander, rosemary, and... - 38.7937
Sweet Potato-rice Casserole
Sweet Potato-Rice Casserole has a far-fetched taste. The rice and potatoes gives the Sweet Potato-Rice Casserole lips smacking taste. Sweet Potato-Rice Casserole is inspired by restaurants across the world. Must catch it. - 30.8915
Dutch Codfish Casserole
Try this version of amazingly delicious Dutch Codfish Casserole recipe. An effortlessly prepared seafood recipe; the Dutch Codfish Casserole is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 37.306
This Potato Casserole is so very filling ! These cheesed creamy potato bakes can be had as your main meal or as an accompaniment to meat, pasta and rice dishes. Try this potato casserole and let me know how you like it. - 36.0707
Wild Rice Country Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°F. In large skillet, saute onion in butter; remove from skillet. In same skillet, brown turkey. Sprinkle with pepper. Spread potatoes in greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Combine onion, turkey, wild rice, 1-1/2 cups cheese, soup and sour... - 35.3616
Casserole For A Crowd
Saute onion in butter in large skillet; stir in flour.
Add milk gradually; simmer, stirring constantly, until smooth and thickened.
Add cheese; simmer stirring, until cheese is melted.
Cook rice according to package directions; cut meat in small cubes.
Com-... - 34.2313
Rice And Vegetable Casserole
Scrape and dice carrot, cut and slice turnip into small pieces.
Thinly slice onion and potatoes.
Peel and slice tomatoes.
Wash and drain the rice.
Melt the butter in a casserole and put the in - 29.7556
Chicken Rice Casserole With Mushroom
Saute onion and pepper in butter.
Add chicken, almonds and rice.
Combine all ingredients except potato chips.
Bake at 375Â°F for 45 minutes without lid.
Put crushed potato chips on top of casserole. - 37.2683
Zucchini And Rice Casserole
Coarsely grate zucchini into a sieve set over a bowl.
Press squash into sieve to extract juice.
Retain the juice and the squash.
Simmer onion and garlic in the oil about 5 minutes.
Add the zucchini and toss about 2 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Cook another minute... - 41.0354
Savoury Rice With Vegetables
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Slice the onions.
3. Cut the other vegetables (except green peas) into big pieces and boil them.
4. Put the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions till golden brown.
5. Add the paste and fry... - 43.7061
The five in one casserole is a meat, rice and vegetable casserole prepared with minced steak, rice and veggies. Layered with potatoes and onions at the bottom, with meat on top and finished with rice topped with tomatoes, the five in one casserole is baked... - 33.6012
Spanish Style Vegetable Casserole
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Mix in the tomato and red pepper and cook another 3 minutes.
Add the potato, paprika, and cayenne pepper, and cook 2... - 36.7709
Spiced Pear And Sweet Potato Vegan Casserole
Talk about a crowd pleaser! This is it. The Spiced Pear And Sweet Potato Vegan Casserole is one dish that both the vegans and the 'omnivores' would enjoy. There's no reason healthy vegan recipes can't be better than the traditional version, right? It can be... - 138.793
Vegetables En Casserole
1. Wash and soak the rice.
2. Prepare vegetables.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
4. Butter a large casserole dish.
5. Drain the rice well.
6. In the buttered casserole, layer the rice topped with turnips, peas, tomato slices,... - 43.7967
Honeyed Stir-fry Rice And Vegetables
I even love the aroma when I cook this Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables. This Honeyed Stir-Fry Rice And Vegetables is good enough to surprise your family in a pleasant way. Do make it! - 34.1725
Rice With Rabbit / Arroz Al Horno Con Conejo
This sort of a rustic paella dish is wonderful with rabbit and imported Spanish salchichones with potatoes. Oven rice is usually cooked in a clay casserole called a cazuela. If you don't have one, you can use a paella pan or even a heavy skillet. - 41.48
Festive Tuna Casserole
Cook peas in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish as directed in chart .
Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream and potato chips.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes [ROAST-8, 8 to 10 minutes].
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in sour cream.
Let stand 5... - 38.0721
Meat And Kidney Bean Casserole
Shipwreck is a well flavored and filling dish that is a meal in itself. This heavenly dish will stand out in any menu and get you quiet a few compliments. Try this Shipwreck recipe! - 34.6009
Fluffy Mashed Potatoes
These Mashed Potatoes taste yummy ! Try these creamy peppered potatoes for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Mashed Potatoes is welcome. - 24.605
Cook beans in salted water for 30 minutes; drain.
Put oil in heavy bottom skillet; brown the lamb on all sides; season with salt and pepper.
Add onions and cook for 10 minutes.
Skim off extra fat.
Dissolve flour in a little cold water.
Add to meat along with... - 43.4868
750g steak (your choice)
2 tbspn plain flour
1 large carrot (chopped)
1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
2 medium potatoes (chopped into 2cm squares)
1 onion (chopped)
2 beef stock cubes
1 tspn mixed herbs
salt and ground black pepper
1 cup water
3... - 46.3505
Ham 'n Turkey Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a saucepan; melt butter and brown ham in it with poultry seasoning.
3. Take a shallow baking dish ( 13X9X2), add browned ham with condensed cream of celery soup, milk, cooked turkey, whole white... - 45.5803
Swiss Fish Casserole
1.Remove the skin of tomatoes and cut the onions.
2.Make a mixture of onions, tomatoes, parsley, cheese, salt and pepper.
3.Preheat the oven to 400 F
4.In a fry pan, heat butter and saute the fish in it until brown.
5.Take a soaked... - 44.7206
Calf's Liver En Casserole
Calf's liver en casserole is a meaty casserole made with liver and bacon. Cooked along with potato balls and mushrooms of choice, the calf's liver en casserole is cooked and finished in the oven. Served over rice or with herbed potato salad, this cal'f liver... - 37.0356
Italian Chicken Casserole
Melt the butter, flour the joints and brown them in the butter.
Put them aside.
Now add the roughly chopped shallots, mushrooms and crushed garlic.
Simmer gently for about 5 minutes.
Now add the tomato puree, sherry, chicken stock and sugar.
Finally, put in... - 39.3322
Liver And Bean Casserole
1. Cut the liver into 1 cm (1/2 inch) strips and toss in the flour.
2. Heat a browning dish to maximum according to the manufacturer's instructions, adding the oil for the last 30 seconds.
3. Add the liver, any excess flour and the onion and mix well.
4.... - 32.3318
Spiced Chicken Casserole
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the chicken, shallots or pickling onions, and carrots for about 6 minutes or until browned.
2. Add the remaining ingredients, except the grapes, and simmer over a low heat for 2 hours until the meat is very... - 35.0456
Casserole Pork With Peppers
Make sure that the meat is in good-sized cubes (at least 2.5 cm/1 inch) or it will shrink to unappetizing bullets when cooked.
Heat the oil in a frying-pan and brown the pork all over -do it in batches, or the pan temperature will drop and the meat will stew... - 40.2815
Mix above ingredients together, place in casserole and top with crushed potato chips.
Bake 1 hour at 350Â°. - 25.7749
Grandma's Casserole Of Vegetables
Dissolve the bouillon cubes in the boiling water, and combine with the rest of the ingredients.
Turn into a casserole, cover and then bake in a slow oven of 350Â° F. for 2 hrs. or until all the vegetables are tender. - 28.0694
Layered Beef Vegetable Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Saute ground beef, onions, and green pepper together until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add salt; mix well.
3. Place sliced potato in bottom of 2 1/2-quart baking dish.
4. Alternate layers of carrots, rice, and meat.
5. Pour... - 34.3628
Chicken Casserole With Almond
Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
Place in a casserole.
Cover with crushed potato chips and almonds.
Bake at 400Â°F for 45 minutes or until heated through. - 36.494
Chicken Casserole For 25
Toss together and bake uncovered in medium oven of 350° for 30 minutes.
Use two medium size pyrex dishes, and top with cheese and crushed potato chips before baking.
May be frozen.
Serves 25. - 36.6149
Black Eyed Pea Casserole
1. In a stock pot or saucepan, place the peas and cover with cold water.
2. Allow the peas to soak overnight.
3. Drain the peas and keep aside.
4. In a Dutch oven, heat oil over a moderate flame.
5. Add and sauté onions, carrots,... - 44.0803
Packaged Casserole Mixes With Hamburger
Crumble 1 lb.lean ground beef in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir and crumble once during cooking.
Drain and crumble meat.
Add amount of hot tap water as called for on package directions.
Stir in sauce mix and pasta, rice... - 24.3587
A tasty mouthful of Five-Can Casserole is my idea of visiting heaven! Try this wonderful Five-Can Casserole recipe for yourself and discover the wondrous taste of this dessert - 27.3921
Five Can Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to a moderate temperature.
2. Remove the bones of the chicken and dice it.
3. In a large bowl, mix the diced chicken with mushroom soup, rice soup, chowmein noodles, and milk.
4. Put the mixture in a greased,square... - 36.1507
Turkey And Sausage Casserole
Saute sausage, celery, and onion until meat is browned.
Combine with rice, soup, water, almonds, and sliced turkey in a 3-quart casserole.
Bake in moderately slow oven (325°) for 1 1/2 hours.
Remove cover for last 20 minutes and top with crushed... - 38.0776
Chicken En Casserole
This chicken en casserole recipe is one of my favorite chicken recipes for a quick and delicious meal. Made with potato balls and fresh sliced veggies, the chicken en casserole also has mushrooms in it. seasoned to taste, the chicken en casserole is slow... - 44.4444
Hot Seafood Casserole
Toss all ingredients together and put in greased 9" x 13" pan.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 350° for 45 min. - 30.2443
Poor Boy Casserole Supper
Combine the beef, vegetables and bread crumbs, then add the egg, salt and pepper and mix until well blended.
Shape into meatballs.
Brown in the shortening over medium heat.
Combine the soup, milk and rice in a casserole and add the meatballs.
Bake at... - 34.019
1 In a bowl, mix butter with hot rice and stir.
2 In another bowl, mix cheese, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Heat over low heat until the cheese is melted.
4 In buttered baking dish, arrange in layers starting with rice then a layer of... - 45.6453
Leftover Chicken Or Turkey Casserole
Combine first 9 ingredients; add mayonnaise and water.
Lightly fold in egg slices.
Cover with crushed potato chips.
Bake at 450° for 15 minutes until bubbly. - 32.6563
Low Cal Lamb Casserole
1) Spread aluminum foil and put lamb on it. Broil it until lightly browned on both sides.
2) Take a 3 1/2-quart casserole, arrange different layers of potatoes, carrots, eggplant, and celery.
3) Season with salt and pepper. Arrange half lamb and half... - 43.1848
Microwave Beef Casserole
1) In a large frying pan, heat oil. Add in the cubed steak and saute till browned on all sides.
2) Next, add in the onions, celery, potato, courgette. Cook the mixture for about 2 minutes.
3) Add in the flour. Mix well. Follow this with mustard, beef... - 44.7027
Hungarian Goulash En Casserole
The hungarian goulash en casserole is a veal stew like preparation made along with vegetables. Half cooked on stove and half in the oven, the hungarian goulash can be served over rice or in a bowl with dinner rolls or bread rolls and a side salad. - 45.7677
Casserole For Leftovers
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Into a soaked RomertopF, line bottom with small pieces of butter.
3. Add the meat, then add sliced apple and then vegetables over it.
4. Finally, top with slices of potatoes, raw or boiled... - 42.9501
Kefta Bi Tahini (casserole)
1. Preheat the oven to the required temperature.
2. Clean the potatoes slice them thickly and bake. Set aside.
3. Toast the pine nuts in a small pan with a dash of olive oil or butter.
4. In a bowl, put ground beef, onion, salt and seven... - 117.8
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 40.253
Lamb En Casserole
The lamb en casserole is a meat casserole made with lamb sliced and vegetables. Seasoned with spiced of choice and cooked, the lamb en casserole is finished in the oven and can be served with salads and mashed potatoes. - 38.5024
Butternut Squash Casserole
Peel and remove seeds and strings from squash.
Grate by hand or in food processor (should be 4 1/2-5 cups grated squash).
Combine with lemon juice and rind.
Combine apricots, raisins, and apple in a separate bowl.
In a third bowl, combine remaining... - 43.5975
Spiced Tomato Fish Casserole
Lay the prepared fish in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
Cook the onion, pepper and garlic (if used) in a little oil until soft but not brown.
Stir in the spices and orange rind and heat for a few minutes until the spices begin to release their... - 42.779
Sausage Flower Casseroles
1. Pre-heat oven at 400°.
2. Drain the sausages and keep it aside for later use.
3. Mould the sausages to make 3-€ patties. This should make about 24 patties.
4. In a shallow baking pan, take the patties.
5. Bake it in hot... - 40.7288
Red Thai Curry Eggplant And Squash Casserole
1. Use 1-2 Tsp Peanut oil to coat the squash and aubergine, put on a tray with baking paper and roast in oven at 350 F for approximately half an hour, until well browned and tender.
2. In a wok, stir-fry the chopped onion in the remaining 1 Tsp Peanut oil... - 26.8653
Baked Lamb Chop And Potato Hot Pot
1) Heat the oven to 350F.
2) Trim lamb chops for excess fat, reserving the fat.
3) In a large, heavy skillet, heat trimmed fat.
4) On waxed paper, place flour, salt, and pepper, combine well.
5) Dip chops in flour mixture, coating... - 43.3331
Cook rice in boiling salted water until half done, 10 to 15 minutes, and drain.
Place potato and onion in butter, melted in the bottom of a casserole with a tight lid, and saute briefly.
Do not stir but keep in a flat layer.
Pile rice on top, adding salt and... - 35.8604
1. Take a 2-qt casserole, add garlic, potatoes, and olive oil and stir well. Cover and microwave for 6 minutes, and stir the mixture half throughout the cooking time.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Cover, microwave at high for 4-8 minutes until... - 36.0368
Saucy Lentils N' Potatoes
1) In a 1-quart ovenproof shallow casserole, mix together the water and chicken broth mix. Mix well to dissolve.
2) To this, add the potatoes.
3) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
4) On high power, microwave this mixture for 5... - 45.4152
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 49.3948
Cream Of Potato Soup
1) In a 3-quart casserole, add first 9 ingredients to combine.
2) In a jar, add 1/4 cup half-and-half and flour. Tightly place the lid and shake thoroughly to combine. Set is aside.
3) Cover with a lid and microwave at HIGH for 4... - 46.5036
Shepherd Style Rice & Lentils
In a large skillet, saute onions, allspice and garlic in vegetable oil until onions are soft. Set aside.
Combine lentils, rice, water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan with a tight cover. Bring to a boil. Stir sauteed onions and spices into... - 39.9499
Rice Stuffed Cabbage
1. Preheat oven at 350° C.
2. In a large bowl, take cabbage.
3. Pour boiling water over it and let it be for 10 minutes.
4. Drain water. Remove the top 18 leaves or if they are not large enough, use 24.
5. In a bowl, break eggs and... - 45.8129
Kafta Bil Sanieh
This Middle Eastern dish consisting is like meatloaf served in a casserole. Made with flattened ground beef and topped with tomatoes, tomato sauce and potato slices, it is best enjoyed warm with rice and Greek yogurt on the side. - 123.116
1. Wash meat and cut into large pieces with bones.
2. Wash rice, soak in water for 20 minutes.
3. Drain into a colander and let stand for 20 minutes.
4. Place meat, onions, ginger, salt and whole spices in a pan large enough to hold meat... - 46.7449
Scalloped Potatoes have always been my favorite partners for rice or pasta items. These irresistibly seasoned potato bakes are so convenient to make ! Just try these Scalloped Potatoes and let me know if you like them ! - 45.6942
Lamb With Lima Beans And Potatoes
1) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
2) Chop bacon.
3) Peel and slice onions.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Peel and slice the potatoes.
6) Blanch beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
7) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and... - 43.9396
Lamb With Potatoes And Lima Beans
1) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
2) Chop bacon.
3) Peel and slice onions.
4) Peel and crush garlic.
5) Peel and slice the potatoes.
6) Blanch beans in boiling water for 5 minutes, then drain.
7) In a flameproof casserole, heat oil and... - 45.6713
1. In a large pan heat the oil.
2. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes until soft and creamy.
3. Add the aubergine saute with onions for another 5 minutes, adding the garlic and curry paste in the last 1 minute or so.
4. Stir in the sweet potato,... - 45.6602
1. Put the rice, cloves and cardamom seeds into a large, heavy-based saucepan. Pour over the stock and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until all the stock has been absorbed.
3. Meanwhile put the garlic cloves, onion,... - 42.13
Spicy Chicken Biryani
First you have to make the marinade for the chicken.
Peel and coarsely chop 3 of the onions.
Place chopped onion, garlic, and ginger in an electric blender, along with the cloves, peppercorns, the seeds only from the 8 cardamoms, cinnamon, coriander, cumin,... - 48.6477
Liver And Macaroni
This Liver And Macaroni makes a sumptuous meal ! Generally Indians have rice or roti for a full meal, so this liver and macaroni though good for lunch or dinner finds place in the breakfast or brunch slots. Try this pasta meat casserole and tell me if you... - 26.8481
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place layers as listed into a buttered 2-quart casserole.
Salt and pepper the rice layer as desired.
Sprinkle wheat germ on top.
Cover with a tight-fitting cover or heavy foil; bake 2 hours or until vegetables are tender and rice is... - 33.1371
Prepare to be astounded by the mouthwatering flavors and texture of the Beef Seville. A very filling and tasty main dish, the Beef Seville is perfect for your dinner date! - 42.5816
Seafood Supreme With Peas
Mix together ingredients (except topping) in large bowl.
Put into greased casserole; cover with potato chips.
Bake at 325 °F 30 minutes. - 31.3866
Deli Style Hot Chicken Salad
The hot chicken salad is baked chicken salad made with cooked chicken and eggs. Mixed together with veggies, almonds, soup, mayo and lemon juice, the hot chicken salad is baked to a topping of potato chips and makes a good meal. - 36.2754
Buckwheat Groats Vegetable Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine the groats, rice, vegetables, and 1 cup of the cheese in a bowl. Add salt to taste and mix well.
3. Turn into an oiled 3-quart casserole or ovenproof bowl. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake for... - 22.7398
Barbecued Texas Hash
Place onions, green pepper and butter in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and microwave 8 to 10 minutes or until piping hot. - 34.7045
Minty Chicken Curry
This minty chicken curry is a fresh and peppy chicken recipe. Cooked together with vegetables and spiced with curry powder, along with mint for flavor, the minty chicken curry has a creamy feel to it with the added yogurt. - 44.8617
Sopa De Albondigas Meatball Soup
In 3-quart casserole, cook onion and garlic in oil at HIGH for 2 minutes or till tender, stirring once.
Stir in water, broth, tomato paste, potatoes, and carrots.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes or till boiling.
Cook, covered, at HIGH for 15 minutes... - 43.8142
Easy Homemade Chicken Stock
Chicken stock is a healthy ingredient that forms base for many dishes. You wish make it yourself and you can learn it here with the chef. This chef in the video has been cooking for a year together and has numerous tips like back of hand. Watch the video to... - 140.947
Fry the meat in the fat, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Add the spices and onion and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
Add the yogurt and salt to taste, mix thoroughly.
Cook, covered, over low heat until the meat is tender and the gravy is very... - 41.5766
Beef And Vegetable Supper
In 2-quart casserole, place beef; cover.
Microwave at high (10) 5 to 7 minutes until browned; stir after 3 minutes.
Remove from casserole and drain well.
In same casserole, layer potatoes, carrots, rice, onions, ground beef and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with brown... - 32.094
In 2 quart casserole, layer potatoes, carrots, rice, onions, ground beef and tomatoes.
Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
Microwave at high (10) 28 to 36 minutes.
TO COOK BY COMBINATION: Insert metal acces sory rack.
Preheat oven to 300°F.
Cook on Combination Code... - 30.3496
Sherbos Seven Layer Dinner
Preheat oven to 350° or use slow cooker.
Brown ground beef and chopped onion lightly in hot oil.
Place potatoes in bottom of 3-quart casserole dish or slow cooker.
Sprinkle rice on top of potatoes evenly.
Follow, in layers, with meat mixture, green pepper,... - 33.9197
Plaice With Tomato And Caper Sauce
Arrange the fillets in a greased shallow casserole.
Blend together finely chopped onion and the tomatoes.
Season well and pour over the plaice.
Dot with butter.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven for about 30 minutes.
Pour off the tomato and onion sauce, and... - 32.1708
Basic French Stew
The french stew is a baked stew that can be prepared with any stew meat of choice. baked in the oven, the french stew is cooked with tapioca, breadcrumbs, mushrooms and onions. Served with mashed potatoes and a side salad, the french stew makes a complete... - 28.4175
Boeuf En Daube
1. Cut bacon slices into large cubes. Keep aside.
2. Toss beef cubes with a little flour, just enough to coat evenly.
3. Preheat the oven to 275°F
4. In a large, ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil and butter.
5. Add bacon and... - 44.8146
Cut veal into 4 cm cubes (1 1/2 in).
Combine with flour, salt and pepper.
Heat butter and oil and brown veal.
Remove and drain.
Finely chop garlic and fry till golden, adding extra oil if needed.
Mix cornflour with chicken stock and stir into pan.
When smooth... - 37.9509
1. Crumble ground beef into 2-quart casserole; add onion and potatoes. Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%) 4 minutes; break up and stir. Cover and microwave until very little pink remains in beef, 3 to 4 minutes longer; drain.
2. Stir in remaining... - 28.0384
Coq Au Vin
Cut chicken into serving pieces.
Prepare chicken broth from wing tips, neck, backbone and giblets.
Saute bacon in a large skillet, and when clear, add butter, onion and garlic.
Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add chicken pieces, a few at a time, and fry slowly until both... - 41.891
1) Preheat the oven to 250F.
2) In the bottom of the 3-quart casserole, arrange the potato slices.
3) Top it with a layer of rice and carrot slices.
4) Sprinkle the top with ground ham.
5) Sprinkle this with a mixture of green pepper,... - 42.0561
Pork Vegetable Bake
Cube pork and brown in hot greased skillet.
Add onions and green pepper; saute for 5 minutes.
Grease a 3-quart casserole and line with potato.
Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the rice and half of the tomatoes.
Add eggplant and pork mixture.
Sprinkle... - 45.143
Groundnut Vegetable Stew From Ghana
1) In a skillet, saute the onions and pepper in oil for about 5 minutes over a low heat..
2) Stir in the aubergines, carrots, tomatoes, liquid and peanut butter, allow to simmer until softened.
3) Stir in the peas or beans and cook for further 10... - 41.6575
Mix and put in casserole.
Top with crushed potato chips.
Bake 1 hour at 350°. - 22.1563
West Indian Carbonnade
Trim skin and excess fat from meat and cut into chunks.
Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole.
Add the meat and cook over a high flame until browned on all sides.
Add the Tomato and Onion Cook-in-Sauce, cover and simmer gently for 50 minutes.
Meanwhile... - 39.2698
Irish Lamb Stew
This Irish Lamb Stew is absolutely incredible ! Just try this spicy lamb chops and potato dish with hot rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Irish Lamb Stew are welcome ! - 26.5251
Seven Layer Dinner
Grease a deep casserole 9 inches in diameter.
Arrange a layer of potatoes to a depth of 1 inch in the bottom.
Cover with a 1/2 inch layer of onion slices.
Add a layer of carrots, then sprinkle with rice and pour in peas with their liquid.
Top with sausages... - 33.0116
Turkish Poached Mullet
1) Slice the potatoes into even-sized pieces.
2) In a casserole, heat the oil. Add in the chopped onions, potatoes, carrots and celery. Saute the vegetables for 5 minutes. Do not let them brown.
3) Next, add in the garlic, water, salt and pepper. Mix... - 43.3638
Lamb's Liver With Sherry Cream Sauce
Dip the liver in the seasoned flour.
Sweat the onion in the melted butter, transfer to a casserole.
Add the liver to the frying pan, fry quickly and place in the casserole.
Add extra flour to the pan if necessary to absorb excess fat.
Add the sherry, stock... - 40.6165