- » Rice Pineapple Delight
Rice Pineapple Delight Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice pineapple delight recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice pineapple delight recipes.
Grilled Ginger Chicken With Pineapple And Coconut Rice
Drain juice from pineapple into glass measuring cup.
Reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
Combine remaining juice with enough water to equal 2 cups.
Cook and stir rice and coconut in medium saucepan over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
Add juice... - 36.0802
You May Also Like!
1. In a bowl, mix rice, pineapple or apricots and marshmallows.
2. In another bowl, whip the cream.
3. Add it to the rice mixture. Mix it well.
4. In sherbet glasses, pour the above mixture. Refrigerate.
5. Serve Rice Delight topped with dry... - 31.529
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
Sweet And Sour Tuna
Melt butter in skillet; cook green peppers in butter for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
Drain pineapple, reserve syrup.
Add 1 cup reserved syrup, pineapple, onions and bouillon cube to green peppers; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain... - 39.9465
Hawaiian Lamb Curry
"Saute lamb in butter in heavy skillet.
Add curry powder and gingerroot; stir well.
Pour off fat; add celery, onion and enough water to cover.
Cook for 1 hour or until tender.
Blend flour and evaporated milk; add to lamb mixture with salt and pepper.
Add... - 43.4523
Duckling With Pineapple
1) Cut duckling into quarters.
2) Cook in boiling salted water for about 1 hour until soft.
3) Save the broth and debone the duck.
4) Slice meat into bite-size pieces and keep aside.
5) Drain the liquid from mushrooms, reserving for later... - 44.4457
Mandarin Ham Salad
The mandarin ham salad is prepared with cooked ham, pineapple chunks and mandarin oranges. Fruity and flavorful with a bite to it, the mandarin ham salad is dressed with sour cream and mayo and has miniature marshmallows, rice and cherries too. Served on... - 36.5226
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Western Party Chicken
1) Cook a mixture of chicken stock, cream and rice until it just begins to thicken.
2) Stir in chicken, pineapple and nuts, being careful not to mash rice or chicken.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and then thicken it by cooking for 5... - 34.1714
Chinese Chicken is rich with an oriental twist. The flavors of onions, almonds and mushrooms add to the richness of this chicken delight. Just give this rich tasting Chinese Chicken a try. - 35.338
Rummed Up Chicken
1. In a bowl, mix together lime juice, rum, oil, salt, pepper and Tabasco and add the chicken to marinade; let it set for an hour
2. Remove the chicken and add it to hot oil in a skillet to fry till brown; turn the heat down, cover and cook for ten... - 39.1325