- » Rice Pilaf With Green Red Pepper
Rice Pilaf With Green Red Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice pilaf with green red pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice pilaf with green red pepper recipes.
Prepare rice according to package directions, except substitute the orange juice for the water and add chicken bouillon granules.
Stir green onions, toasted almonds, and margarine into the cooked rice.
Halve peppers lengthwise, removing stem ends, seeds, and... - 37.8954
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad makes for a great salad and can be served with almost anything. Best recipe I have found for White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad so far. Utterly delicious! - 33.8662
This lamb pilaf is a simple pilaf prepared with cubed lamb and vegetables. Skillet cooked with peppers and onions along with parsley flakes for flavor, it is spiced with cury powder to taste. Served with a fresh salad, it makes a great meal. - 41.9064
Pilaf In Peppers
In a medium saucepan combine water, brown rice, celery, carrot, green onions, margarine or butter, bouillon granules, and pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer about 35 minutes or till rice is tender.
Meanwhile, cut sweet peppers in half... - 40.4944
Barley And Wild Rice Pilaf
1. Rinse rice in fine strainer under cold running water. Drain; set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook and stir about 10 minutes or until tender. Add barley, rice and garlic; cook and stir over medium... - 37.0666
The Chicken Pilaf is an extremely tasty dish that can be served for any occasion. Experience the wonderful aroma and flavor of the Chicken Pilaf with this wonderful recipe. - 30.2668
Three Rice Pilaf
Rinse wild rice under cold water; drain and set aside.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook onion in hot margarine until tender.
Carefully add water, bouillon granules, black pepper, and garlic.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in wild rice and brown rice.
Return to... - 42.9695
Chicken Rice Pilaf
In saucepan, saute rice and spaghetti in oil until golden, stirring often.
Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
Add broccoli and thyme.
Cover, simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients and cook through. - 37.5917
Southwest Brown Rice Pilaf
Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 7 to 10 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
Remove from... - 39.0886
Rice Pilaf With Dates And Almonds
In a large heavy skillet, heat the butter and oil.
Saute the onions and garlic on medium heat until just tender.
Finely chop the bell pepper, and add it to the sauteing onions.
Stir in the turmeric, cinnamon, and allspice or nutmeg.
Finely chop the dates, and... - 39.8194
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Heat butter and oil in saute pan.
Add garlic, crushed finely with a little salt, and rice.
Saute until rice begins to color.
Pour contents of saute pan into casserole.
Add bouillon; cover.
Bake about 25 to 30 minutes or until liquid... - 37.1255
In a small skillet over medium-high heat, melt margarine.
Add onion, celery and bell pepper and saute 3 minutes.
Place broth and rice in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion mixture and mushrooms.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 30 to 40... - 39.6213
Greek Rice And Pork Pilaf
In a skillet, cook first 3 ingredients until pork is browned.
Add rice, salt, and pepper; cook for a few minutes.
Pour off excess fat.
Add hot water and peppers.
Bring to boil.
Simmer, covered, for 20 to 25 minutes, or until rice is done.
Add peas. - 38.5983
Rice Pilaf With Indian Spices
1) In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Over medium heat, saute the almonds, garlic, pepper flakes and fennel seeds in the hot oil for 3 minutes.
3) To this, add the stock, rice, carrots, peppers and bay leaf.
4) Bring this mixture to a boil and... - 45.2536
Cold Roast Duck With Rice Pilaf
1. Remove the giblets from duckling cavity, wash and reserve to make stock.
2. Wipe the bird clean and season with salt.
3. With a fork prick all over to help render the fat.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C or Gas No. 4)
5. In the... - 46.595
Zucchini Stuffed With Rice Pilaf
1. Wash the courgettes (zucchini)
2. Do not peel, but dry and cut them in half lengthwise
3. Scoop out most of the pulp with a knife or a Parisienne cutter.
4. Leave a little of the shell behind to retain a firm shape during the cooking... - 40.9184
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to... - 32.39
Nut And Fig Pilaf
1) In a large frying pan, heat the oil and add the chopped onion, coriander, garlic, cumin seedsand ground cinnamon. Gently fry for about 5 minutes or till the onions starts to get tender. Add the carrots and celery and season with salt and pepper to... - 39.8831
1. In a wok, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic and lamb. Mix well and sautÃ© till evenly browned from all sides.
3. Add pepper, onions, bay leaf, cinnamon and rice and mix well. SautÃ© on a medium flame till the grains just start to change... - 44.207
1) Preheat oven to temperature to 350 degrees.
2) In a saute pan, heat the oil and butter and add in the garlic, which has been finely crushed, with a bit of salt, and the rice. Saute till the rice starts to color.
3) In a casserole,... - 39.0281
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat margarine. Add bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms; saute until vegetables soften, about 2 minutes.
3. In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine remaining ingredients and 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons water; stir... - 31.518
1. Wash rice thoroughly, put into a large saucepan of water and bring to the boil. Add 2 teaspoons of the Marmite, blend in carefully, reduce heat, cover with lid and simmer without stirring for 40-45 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, melt margarine in large saucepan,... - 38.3907
Pork Chop Pilaf
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook pork chops until well browned on both sides. With slotted spoon, remove pork chops to plate. Meanwhile, peel and dice 1 cooking apple.
2. In drippings remaining in skillet, cook cabbage until... - 31.9089
1) Set the oven temperature to 450°F (230°C).
2) Into a large casserole, over medium heat, pour oil and brush it around to cover the bottom.
3) Stir in chicken to cook all sides, for 7 minutes.
4) To a bowl, transfer chicken and set... - 42.7434
Chops With Pilaf
Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
In skillet, heat oil and brown chops on both sides; remove and set aside.
Add onion, garlic and green pepper, if using, to skillet; cook until softened but not browned.
Add rice, oregano, basil and saffron; stir until rice... - 42.3194
Meat And Fruit Pilaf
Place the rice in a deep dish, add the hot stock (broth), cover and cook on high for 30-35 minutes. Let it stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Toss the apples and banana in the lemon juice. Combine with the rest of the ingredients. Cover and cook on medium for 5... - 29.4435
Turkey Cutlets & Golden Pilaf
In 2-quart casserole, combine bacon and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until bacon is brown.
Stir in remaining pilaf ingredients, except rice.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until mixture boils.
Quickly stir in - 39.5139
Chilled Rice Salad
Toss rice, mushrooms and onions together in large bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl or jar with tight-fitting lid and blend well.
Pour over rice mixture and toss gently but thoroughly .
Cover and let .
Stand overnight before serving. - 34.3273
Mediterranean Stuffed Grape Leaves
1) The oven is heated to 350 degrees C.
2) The vine leaves are rinsed with hot water and drained well.
3) The leaves are patted dry.
4) They are placed on linen towels, with the shiny side facing down.
5) Olive oil is warmed in a... - 47.34
Shish Tavouk Kebab
Skin the chicken and cut into one-inch cubes.
Mix together all the remaining ingredients.
Add the chicken and mix until all pieces are well coated.
Cover and refrigerate about ten hours or overnight.
Then thread the cubes on skewers and grill over hot... - 30.0584
In a heavy skillet fry the chicken pieces in the hot oil.
Add the onions, green and red peppers and garlic.
Saute until the onion is translucent.
Stir in the tomatoes, breaking them up into smaller pieces with a wooden spoon.
Add the salt and spices, mixing... - 37.6959
Colourful Veggie Kebabs
1) Slice peppers and onions in wedges.
2) Thread zucchini, peppers, onions, mushrooms and tofu on to skewers with the vegetables alternating with tofu.
3) In a shallow baking dish, place the kebabs and pour over barbecue sauce keeping... - 41.9047
Eggplant With Hat
Wash and trim the eggplants.
Remove the peel by cutting in three vertical lines.
Make two lengthwise cuts in each eggplant.
In a bowl mix the meat with the salt, peppers, and allspice.
Divide into five balls.
Place one ball on each stem end of the... - 37.0123
Serbian Lamb Sausage Kabobs
Serbian Lamb Sausage Kabobs is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 41.7122
Joint chicken, slowly brown pieces in olive oil in a heavy pan. When brown transfer to flameproof casserole, season with salt and pepper, add bouquet garni and wine. Meanwhile, peel and seed tomatoes, chop onions finely and cut peppers into strips. Cook... - 25.4335
Spiced With Cumin Ginger
Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mixing well.
Shape into one- or one and a half inch balls.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees about twenty minutes.
Or, if you wish, deepfry the meatballs in corn oil until brown and the meatballs are... - 33.155
Tava (mixed Vegetables)
In a large lightly oiled baking serving dish, layer the vegetables in this order: eggplant, potatoes, zucchini, okra, green pepper, onions.
Sprinkle the meat over the top.
Add the salt, black pepper, allspice and red pepper.
Sprinkle with the lemon... - 39.7005
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Heat two tablespoons of the sesame oil in a preheated wok.
Stir-fry the sliced beef, stirring for a few minutes.
Remove from wok.
Add two more tablespoons oil.
Stir in the vegetables and stir-fry for just a few seconds.
Add the noodles, oyster sauce, vinegar... - 40.7099
Chicken With Beer
Lightly coat the chicken with flour.
In a large baking dish, heat the oil and roast the chicken for approximately 5 minutes; sprinkle with paprika.
Add the tomato paste, onion, pepper, garlic, tomato, beer and chicken stock.
Season and let simmer, covered,... - 39.0107