- » Rice Pancake
Rice Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice pancake recipes.
Mix the 3 dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
Place the eggs in a blender and add the Prune Syrup, Apple Syrup, cream cheese, and skim milk.
Process until smooth and creamy, about 30 seconds, and add to the dry ingredients.
Mix gently until the dry... - 44.9498
Rice Hash Pancakes
Heat oil in frying pan.
Cook onion 3 minutes over low heat.
Add beef, season.
Add parsley and clove; mix and cook 3 to 4 minutes over medium heat.
Mix in flour and rice.
Add Gruyere cheese and mix again; cook 3 minutes.
Cool, then add egg.
Transfer to mixer;... - 42.1081
Smokie Links 'n' Rice Pancakes
Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes has a defining taste. The eggs and sausages gives the Smokie Links 'N' Rice Pancakes a lip smacking taste. - 41.4394
1. Sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre. Into this break the eggs and beat them, bringing in more flour from the edges until a thick mixture is formed.
2. Add the milk a little at a time until all the dry flour is mixed in.
3. Pour in the... - 41.1479
1 Preheat the oven to 300° F.
In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until soft.
2 In a medium-size bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and... - 41.0261
1) Take a bowl and add the sugar, eggs and rice in it.
2) Stir them well.
3) Take a small fry pan and melt some butter.
4) Pour a little rice batter in order to make a small pancake.
5) Let it cook for a few minutes until it gets browned and crisp.
6)... - 38.9876
1) Into a bowl mix the tofu and rice together
2) Add in the lemon juice, salt, potato flour, walnuts and mix well
3) Onto a hot greased griddle, drop spoonfuls of the batter to make a 4 inch pancake
4) Fry till the bottom side of the pancake is evenly... - 38.1351
If you want a heavy breakfast, you should opt for these Rice Pancakes.These Rice Pancakes with apricot sauces taste awesome! Just try them out and let me know what you like the dish ! - 36.7646
1) in a saucepan, cover and simmer the rice, onion, and 1/3 cup milk over a gentle heat for 15-20 minutes until the rice is tender.
2) Turn off the heat, stir in rest of the milk and the egg.
3) Place a greased griddle over a medium heat (350° F for... - 35.9207
Tiny Rice Flour Pancakes
1) In a bowl, mix together ELAM'SÂ® Stone Ground Brown Rice Flour and baking powder.
2) Stir in milk, eggs, oil and honey, just until smooth.
3) Onto a hot lightly greased griddle, pour 1 tablespoon of batter for each pancake.
4) Bake the pancake... - 34.716
1. Heat a griddle and grease it lightly with butter or margarine.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients together; work in the rice with a pastry blender or spoon.
3. Combine the beaten egg with the milk and add to the rice mixture; then add the cooled, melted... - 34.057
Royal Rice Pancakes
Mix the rice, milk and beaten egg yolks in a bowl.
Sift the flour with baking powder and salt and stir into the rice mixture.
Stir in the shortening, then fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls onto a hot, greased griddle and cook until bubbles... - 31.5046
Rice Pancake With Tofu
Mix all the ingredients except oil, and form into 4 small burger like cakes.
Add oil and fry patties until brown on one side.
Turn and brown on the other side. - 27.7238
"Combine rice, eggs, almonds, lemon rind and flour, blend lightly.
Drop by spoonfuls onto hot lightly greased griddle; cook on both sides until lightly browned.
Serve with jam, syrup or honey." - 27.2964
Combine rice, eggs, almonds, lemon rind and flour, blend lightly.
Drop by spoonfuls onto hot lightly greased griddle; cook on both sides until lightly browned. - 25.5507
Combine all ingredients, blending well.
Fry as for pancakes. - 25.3709
Rice Pancake Recipes By Category