- » Rice Mushroom Pea Casserole
Rice Mushroom Pea Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice mushroom pea casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice mushroom pea casserole recipes.
Rice And Pea Casserole
In 2 quart casserole, mix rice, butter, mushrooms, frozen peas, pepper, nutmeg, marjoram and onion powder.
Add bouillon cube to boiling water, dissolve, add sherry and pour over rice mixture.
Mix well and cover tightly.
Bake at 375Â° for 30 minutes or until... - 31.3801
Peas And Mushroom Casserole
Prepare and slice mushrooms and onion and saute in hot oil.
Add rice and mix well.
Butter individual casseroles or one large one and place rice mixture in it.
Top with seasoned peas and heat in medium oven for 15 minutes. - 22.8441
Snow Peas And Mushrooms With Wild Rice
In 2 quart casserole, place wild rice and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 15 minutes; stir after 7 minutes.
Add carrots, onion, green pepper, white rice, marjoram and beef broth.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 30 to 33 minutes, until all liquid is... - 43.5494
Meat And Rice Bake
In bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milktill smooth.
Stir in meat, rice, peas, mushrooms, and seasoning.
Turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° till heated... - 36.1847
Turkey And Peas Casserole
You'll simply love this Turkey And Peas Casserole recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Turkey And Peas Casserole again and again. - 37.3951
Microwave Turkey And Peas Casserole
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add butter into it and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for a minute until the butter softens.
2. Add onion and cook on setting of HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Add remaining ingredients... - 38.386
Organic Golden Rice Casserole
Organic Golden Rice Casserole can serve as a great main dish or side dish, especially with enchiladas. This Organic Golden Rice Casserole is one which is near and dear to my heart. Well worth your effort! - 30.3074
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
1. Wash the rice thoroughly, changing the water several times. Cut the green scallion stems diagonally into two-inch lengths. Chop the white part of the scallions fine.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the minced white scallion and saute until... - 38.5843
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
Wild Rice With Snow Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.8127
Turkey And Peas Casserole
In glass casserole, melt butter on ROAST (7) for 1 minute or until melted.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook on REHEAT (8) for 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly, stirring once... - 41.8152
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 42.0269
Rice With Bacon And Peas
1. Put the butter into a large casserole dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Stir in the bacon and onion. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner ft) vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 33.098
The yule tide casserole is a ham and mushroom casserole. Prepared with chicken soup and chicken broth, eggs and pimientoes, the yuletide casserole is garnished with reserved eggs, parsley and butter and can be served with rice. - 44.2598
Chicken Casserole With Rice
Fry onion, carrots and celery in butter for 3 min.
Add stock, tomato puree, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 40 min.
Add mushrooms, peas and chicken and simmer for a further 5 min.
Blend flour with a little water and stir into saucepan.
Bring to the... - 44.8217
Vegetable Baked Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole and cook onions 3 minutes over low heat.
Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Season and mix in thyme and bay leaf.
Pour in chicken stock; cover and bring to boil.
Finish cooking 18... - 45.691
Last Minute Dinner
Last Minute Dinner is a succulent and tender chicken preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Last Minute Dinner. - 44.2853
Turkey Rice Casserole
Place rice in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine soup, mayonnaise, peas, pimiento, salt, pepper, and turkey.
Pour over rice.
Bake at 350° about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 31.8999
Festive Tuna Casserole
Cook peas in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish as directed in chart .
Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream and potato chips.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes [ROAST-8, 8 to 10 minutes].
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in sour cream.
Let stand 5... - 39.4808
Chicken Casserole Elegante
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice mix with chicken broth following the package direction.
3) Cook peas according to package direction and keep aside.
4) Combine soup with sherry and milk.
5) Stir in pimiento, mushrooms,... - 45.6095
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.7792
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 41.0477
Seven Seas Casserole
Combine water, soup, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, over medium heat.
Pour about half of soup mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Then, in separate layers, add rice, peas and tuna.
Add... - 40.3388
Chicken Valencia Style
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Rub the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and ginger.
Place in a greased baking pan with the celery, bay leaf, onions and melted butter.
Place in the oven and brown quickly.
Reduce the oven temperature to 300... - 45.725
Potluck Chicken Casserole
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 3 tablespoons butter until tender.
Stir in flour until thoroughly combined.
Gradually add milk; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from the... - 46.2774
Carnival Fried Rice
1. Place 2 teaspoons butter or margarine in a 1 quart casserole. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Add beaten egg. Cover completely with plastic wrap; do not vent. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand,... - 31.331
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Melt margarine in large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add mushrooms, carrots, peas, celery, onion, bell pepper, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper and... - 32.1059
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 39.8597
Beef Crust Casserole
Combine the beef, onions, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and catsup, then line a 2 1/2-quart casserole with the mixture.
Combine the soup, vegetables, rice, water and remaining salt and mix well.
Pour into the beef shell.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour and... - 34.6703
Ground Beef And Rice
Ground Beef And Rice is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Ground Beef And Rice. - 36.2811
In glass casserole combine onion, mushrooms, and butter.
Cook on high (9) for 3 minutes, or until onions are soft.
Add water, bouillon cubes and rice.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 10 minutes.
Stir in peas and carrots.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 6 to 8... - 38.2484
In a large microproof casserole, saute onion in the first amount of butter 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add rice, lettuce, mushrooms, tomato, sausage, salt, garlic, pepper and chicken stock.
Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes to boil, then reduce power level to 30% and... - 38.6824
Classic Confetti Rice
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the onion and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook, covered for 4 minutes at High.
3. Mix all the other ingredients except peas and carrots.
4. In the microwave, cook, covered for 5 minutes at High.
5. Break up the peas... - 44.5515
1. In a medium microwavable casserole dish, mix butter and onion.
2. Place dish in microwave and cook at HIGH for 4 minutes till onion is soft.
3. Stir remaining ingredients into the butter.
4. Cover casserole with its lid or with plastic wrap.
5.... - 45.959
This Seafood Rissoto is awesome ! Try out this irresistible shrimp delicacy this weekend for your family get together and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 42.3395
Soupy Pork Steak Casserole
Pork Steak Casserole is a yummy pork preparation that will be a winner at the next party you host. I served the well flavored Pork Steak Casserole last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 38.0657
1 In a bowl, mix butter with hot rice and stir.
2 In another bowl, mix cheese, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Heat over low heat until the cheese is melted.
4 In buttered baking dish, arrange in layers starting with rice then a layer of... - 45.8801
Lobster En Casserole
This lobster en casserole recipe is a lavish treat for seafood lovers. The cooked lobster in a flavorful medley of herbs and spices is as savory as it looks. Made filling with added mushrooms and peas along with chaddar cheese, this lobster en casserole is... - 40.8405
Preheat oven to 375F.
Cook rice according to directions.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except crumbs.
Spread in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. - 35.8394
Casserole Of Kidneys In Red Wine
1. Wash the kidneys well.
2. Trim fat and skin, then remove the core from each kidney using a sharp knife or pair of kitchen scissors.
3. Remove sinuous and halve.
4. Separate sausage links.
5. Peel and thinly slice onions.
6. Preheat the oven... - 45.854
Soy Bean Casserole
Saute the vegetables in the oil.
Add to cooked soybeans.
Mix mustard with a little water or tomato juice and combine with the remaining liquid.
Stir into bean and vegetable mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spoon into a greased casserole.
Bake... - 43.164
Mushroom Sausage Ragout
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a casserole heat butter and sautÃ© onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until limp.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and sausages, cook for a 4 minutes.
4) Add in the tomatoes and rice in the onion mixture and... - 45.2668
Ragout Of Lamb With Savory Rice
Method Make a well-flavored stock with the lamb bones.
Cut meat in 2 inch cubes, leaving a little fat.
Heat butter in a flameproof casserole and, when foaming, add meat.
Fry briskly until meat is just brown, turning occasionally.
Keep the heat slightly lower... - 26.1806
1) In a 3-pint casserole, put the butter or margarine along with the onion.
2) On high power, cook for 3 minutes or until the onion becomes shiny. Remember to stir occasionally in between.
3) To this, add the rice and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
4)... - 44.9141
30 Minute Medley
1. In a large casserole or Dutch oven which can be taken directly to the table, combine the rice, soup, water and butter or margarine.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring liquid to a rapid boil
3. Reduce heat, cover the casserole and simmer for 5... - 44.1768
Mix together all ingredients and place in a well-buttered 6-cup casserole.
Set casserole in a pan of hot water and steam for 1 hour in a 350° oven.
Remove from oven and allow to sit for about 10 minutes before unmolding on a plate.
Fill center with creamed... - 25.5638
1) Peel and devein shrimp.
2) In a ceramic casserole, add the stock ingredients, shrimp peels, and water and cook at highest setting for 5 minutes.
3) Strain the liquid and keep aside.
4) In a casserole, melt butter.
5) Cook onion until... - 45.8971
1. In a 2 to 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the mushrooms, onion, garlic and margarine.
2. Microwave for 2 to 4 minutes at full power covered with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes for steam to escape.
3. Now add the rest of the... - 45.8503
Confetti Pork Bake
1 Cook rice, following label directions, adding peas and celery during last 5 minutes cooking.
2 Melt 1 tablespoon butter or margarine in me-dium-size frying pan; remove from heat; stir in bread crumbs; spoon into a cup and set aside for Step 5.
3 Saute... - 39.2926
Jaszbereny Prime Veal
Wash the bones and veal well and dry with a cloth.
Chop the veal bones with a meat chopper, then add the sinews and membranes off the meat.
Cut five equal slices from the veal and lard with bacon.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. lard in a small casserole and add the rest of... - 38.9961
Rock Cornish Game Hen With Pilaf
Saute game hen in butter until lightly browned (cook cut side first, then skin side); set aside.
Add to butter the rice, mushrooms and liquid, peas, broth, and salt.
Pour into casserole and place hen halves on top.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°)... - 37.0241
Chicken And Shrimp Oriental
Place pea pods and water in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked.
Remove from dish and set aside.
Place butter, celery and onion in same 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 43.2662
1. In the microwave, place the packet of pea pods.
2. Cook for 1 minute at High. Keep aside.
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the cornstarch, water and soy sauce.
2. Add the bouillon granules and stir them in.
3. In the microwave, cook... - 46.7828
The oriental pork is a microwaved and easy pork recipe. Prepared with pork strips and veggies like snow peas, red pepper and mushrooms, it I spiced with ginger and garlic. Flavored with sherry, is saucy and savory. - 40.2719
Toasted almonds, mandarin oranges and snow pea pods accent this Asian-style baked shrimp 'n rice casserole. Let me know how this recipe works out for you. - 38.1325
Sunday Best Pork Stir Fry
Freeze the pork until firm enough to slice easily, about 30 minutes.
Cut across the grain into thin slices, about 2" long.
In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, soy sauce, sherry extract, honey, and ginger.
Add the pork and scallions.
Stir well to... - 42.4502
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite size strips.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and garlic.
Stir in meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms and green onions.
Cook,... - 39.8869
Vegetable Stir Fry
This Vegetable Stir Fry makes a mouthwatering accompaniment to my rice dishes. Try this mixed vegetables dish spiced with peppers, garlic and onion. Tell me if you've liked this Vegetable Stir Fry. Your suggestions are welcome. - 35.3973
Microwave Chinese Shrimp
1. Take a glass casserole; add bouillon cubes, cornstarch, water, and salt.
2. In a microwave oven, place casserole and cook on a setting of HIGH (9) for 4 minutes until thick.
3. Add fresh Chinese pea pods, green onions, mushrooms, celery, and... - 39.7563
Chinese Beef With Vegetables
Cut flank steak into 2" strips.
Thinly slice meat across the grain; set aside.
Place onion, celery and water in 3 qt glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 3 minutes, or until tender.
Add beef, mushrooms, garlic, soy sauce, cornstarch and bouil... - 42.5404
Mock Chop Suey
Preheat oven to 350°.
In vegetable oil in a large frying pan, saute' onion and celery for 5 minutes.
Add ground beef and brown well.
Stir in rice and cook until transparent.
Finally, stir in soups, soy sauce, bean sprouts, and water chestnuts.
Bake in a... - 41.1609
Country Chicken Dinner
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) In a large kettle, cook the hen tender in boiling water.
3) Drain and cool the chicken, remove its bones and cut the meat into large pieces.
4) Soak the rice in hot water for 10 minutes and drain... - 43.7292
Libmor's Spanish Chicken
Rub chicken with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne, and a few grains of ginger.
Put into a greased baking pan with garlic, celery, onion, bay leaf, and butter.
Place in hot oven and brown quickly.
Cover and cook slowly 45 minutes, basting often.
Wash rice, add... - 45.685
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 quart) glass casserole, blend soup, water, wine and soy sauce.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with wax paper; cook in microwave oven 15 minutes or until done, stir 3 times.
Let stand, uncovered, 5 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 33.1007
In 1.5 L (1 1/2 -quart) glass casserole, combine soup, water, wine and soy sauce.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with lid or waxed paper; cook in microwave oven 15 minutes or until done, stir 3 times.
Let stand covered 5 minutes.
Stir before serving. - 32.4093
Advance preparation: Brown chicken in oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Mix remaining ingredients; spread in 3-quart casserole.
Top with chicken.
Sprinkle with paprika, if desired.
Cover; chill up to 24 hours.
Before serving: Bake, covered, at 350° about 1... - 37.7324
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 46.3352
Vegetable Stir Fry
1.In a 2 quart glass casserole, put garlic, ginger and oil and heat without covering for 2 minutes at High in Microwave oven.
2.Once done, put onion, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower to the dish and mix well.
3.Secure the dish by putting an all glass... - 44.6124
Ham Hot Pot
Blend flour in 3 tablespoons melted butter in flameproof ovenproof casserole.
Gradually stir in meat stock until smooth and well blended.
Stir in curry powder, mixed with a little cold water.
Boil up once.
Remove from heat.
Add ham, mushrooms,... - 43.0482
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together oils, ginger, soy sauce, sherry and garlic. Stir in pork to coat. Cover with lid; refrigerate 1 hour.
2. Microwave, covered, on high 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink, stirring once during... - 34.2631
Arroz Con Pollo
1.Chop chicken to pieces and apply a mixture of Season All, pepper and flour.
2.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
3.In a skillet, heat oil and brown chicken pieces in it.
4.Take a 4 quart casserole and put the chicken in it.
5.Saute... - 44.2492
Microwaved Almond Chicken
This Almond Chicken is from my Mom's cookbook; an easy to prepare treat for a family get together! An irresitible combination of chicken, veggies, and almonds - this Almond Chicken is something you must not want to miss out on! - 42.7694
Loh Shi Fun
1. In a large, deep skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the vegetable oil over high heat until the oil is smoking. Add the shiitake mushroom caps and stir-fry over high heat until golden and crisp in spots, about 7 minutes. Remove from the heat and carefully pour... - 33.8512
Freeze the beef until firm enough to slice easily, about 30 minutes.
Cut across the grain into thin strips, about 1 1/2" to 2" long.
In a 2 1/2-quart casserole, combine the onions, mushrooms, and jalapenos.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the... - 40.7801
Microwave Beef Chow Mein
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add crumbled beef and cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes until it changes its color. Stir the beef once during cooking.
3. Take a glass mixing bowl and combined soy sauce, consommÃ©, garlic... - 45.5382
Sauterned Artichoke Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken sprinkle over it with celery salt and lemon pepper
2. In frypan, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat add chicken and cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides.
3. To 3-quart casserole remove chicken... - 48.4795
Beef Chow Mein With Bean Sprouts
Beef Chow Mein is simply a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly tempting Beef Chow Mein; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments for this one. - 39.8081
Last Minute Dinner
In 2-quart casserole dish, blend soup, water, wine and soy sauce; stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM-HIGH for 9 1/2 to 10 1/2 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 4.
After time... - 38.5342
How To Cook Crusted Pork Tenderloin
1. Wash pork tenderloin under cold water and pat it dry. Cut and remove extra fat from it, if any.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
3. Place a large oven proof frying pan on medium low flame, and heat bacon fat and olive oil in it.
4.... - 0