- » Rice Mushroom Pea Casserole
Rice Mushroom Pea Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice mushroom pea casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice mushroom pea casserole recipes.
Rice And Pea Casserole
In 2 quart casserole, mix rice, butter, mushrooms, frozen peas, pepper, nutmeg, marjoram and onion powder.
Add bouillon cube to boiling water, dissolve, add sherry and pour over rice mixture.
Mix well and cover tightly.
Bake at 375Â° for 30 minutes or until... - 30.1874
Peas And Mushroom Casserole
Prepare and slice mushrooms and onion and saute in hot oil.
Add rice and mix well.
Butter individual casseroles or one large one and place rice mixture in it.
Top with seasoned peas and heat in medium oven for 15 minutes. - 21.6393
Snow Peas And Mushrooms With Wild Rice
In 2 quart casserole, place wild rice and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 15 minutes; stir after 7 minutes.
Add carrots, onion, green pepper, white rice, marjoram and beef broth.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 30 to 33 minutes, until all liquid is... - 41.8777
Turkey And Peas Casserole
You'll simply love this Turkey And Peas Casserole recipe. Try for once, I bet, you would love to prepare this Turkey And Peas Casserole again and again. - 35.7008
Meat And Rice Bake
In bowl stir together soup, sour cream, and milktill smooth.
Stir in meat, rice, peas, mushrooms, and seasoning.
Turn mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Combine crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle over casserole.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° till heated... - 34.2227
Microwave Turkey And Peas Casserole
1. In a microwave oven, place glass casserole, add butter into it and cook on a setting of ROAST (7) for a minute until the butter softens.
2. Add onion and cook on setting of HIGH (9) for 2 minutes until they turn soft.
3. Add remaining ingredients... - 38.4682
Organic Golden Rice Casserole
Organic Golden Rice Casserole can serve as a great main dish or side dish, especially with enchiladas. This Organic Golden Rice Casserole is one which is near and dear to my heart. Well worth your effort! - 28.3994
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
1. Wash the rice thoroughly, changing the water several times. Cut the green scallion stems diagonally into two-inch lengths. Chop the white part of the scallions fine.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the minced white scallion and saute until... - 38.3861
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
Wild Rice With Snow Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 35.3965
Turkey And Peas Casserole
In glass casserole, melt butter on ROAST (7) for 1 minute or until melted.
Cook on HIGH (9) for 2 minutes or until transparent.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover; cook on REHEAT (8) for 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly, stirring once... - 41.825
(rice, Chicken And Seafood Casserole)
Heat oil in large heavy pan, and lightly brown chicken.
Add mushrooms, onions, pepper, garlic and salt.
Cover, and turn heat low.
Cook slowly 15 minutes.
Sprinkle rice around chicken pieces, and add next 4 ingredients.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Reduce heat,... - 39.8967
Rice With Bacon And Peas
1. Put the butter into a large casserole dish and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until the butter melts. Stir in the bacon and onion. Cover the dish with a lid or with cling film, pulling back one corner ft) vent. Microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 30.2473
Vegetable Baked Rice
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Heat oil in ovenproof casserole and cook onions 3 minutes over low heat.
Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes over medium heat.
Season and mix in thyme and bay leaf.
Pour in chicken stock; cover and bring to boil.
Finish cooking 18... - 44.5452
Turkey Rice Casserole
Place rice in a greased 2-quart casserole.
Combine soup, mayonnaise, peas, pimiento, salt, pepper, and turkey.
Pour over rice.
Bake at 350° about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. - 30.0548
Chicken Casserole With Rice
Fry onion, carrots and celery in butter for 3 min.
Add stock, tomato puree, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 40 min.
Add mushrooms, peas and chicken and simmer for a further 5 min.
Blend flour with a little water and stir into saucepan.
Bring to the... - 43.8496
Last Minute Dinner
Last Minute Dinner is a succulent and tender chicken preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Last Minute Dinner. - 41.9701
Chicken Mushroom Risotto
1. In a large, skillet or casserole, melt and heat half the margarine or butter over medium-high flame.
2. When hot but not smoking, add the chicken and stir fry for about 5 minutes until evenly browned and almost tender.
3. Remove the chicken from... - 49.009
Risotto With Chicken And Mushrooms
Mix the onion, red pepper, and butter in an ungreased 2 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, cover with wax paper, and microwave on High for 4 to 5 minutes or until the onion is glassy.
Stir in the rice, cover, and microwave on High 2 minutes more.
Mix in the... - 38.9153
The yule tide casserole is a ham and mushroom casserole. Prepared with chicken soup and chicken broth, eggs and pimientoes, the yuletide casserole is garnished with reserved eggs, parsley and butter and can be served with rice. - 42.7394
Festive Tuna Casserole
Cook peas in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish as directed in chart .
Stir in remaining ingredients except sour cream and potato chips.
Cover and microwave 6 to 8 minutes [ROAST-8, 8 to 10 minutes].
Stir once during cooking.
Stir in sour cream.
Let stand 5... - 38.0721
Seven Seas Casserole
Combine water, soup, onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, over medium heat.
Pour about half of soup mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Then, in separate layers, add rice, peas and tuna.
Add... - 38.1575
Chicken Valencia Style
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Rub the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne and ginger.
Place in a greased baking pan with the celery, bay leaf, onions and melted butter.
Place in the oven and brown quickly.
Reduce the oven temperature to 300... - 44.0783
Chicken Casserole Elegante
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook rice mix with chicken broth following the package direction.
3) Cook peas according to package direction and keep aside.
4) Combine soup with sherry and milk.
5) Stir in pimiento, mushrooms,... - 44.1463
Carnival Fried Rice
1. Place 2 teaspoons butter or margarine in a 1 quart casserole. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Add beaten egg. Cover completely with plastic wrap; do not vent. Microwave at 100% (high) 1 to 1-1/4 minutes or until egg is set. Let stand,... - 29.0633
In glass casserole combine onion, mushrooms, and butter.
Cook on high (9) for 3 minutes, or until onions are soft.
Add water, bouillon cubes and rice.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 10 minutes.
Stir in peas and carrots.
Cover; cook on high (9) for 6 to 8... - 36.4117
Classic Confetti Rice
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the onion and butter.
2. In the microwave, cook, covered for 4 minutes at High.
3. Mix all the other ingredients except peas and carrots.
4. In the microwave, cook, covered for 5 minutes at High.
5. Break up the peas... - 44.8872
1. In a medium microwavable casserole dish, mix butter and onion.
2. Place dish in microwave and cook at HIGH for 4 minutes till onion is soft.
3. Stir remaining ingredients into the butter.
4. Cover casserole with its lid or with plastic wrap.
5.... - 45.3379
1) In a 3-pint casserole, put the butter or margarine along with the onion.
2) On high power, cook for 3 minutes or until the onion becomes shiny. Remember to stir occasionally in between.
3) To this, add the rice and cook for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
4)... - 44.535
In a large microproof casserole, saute onion in the first amount of butter 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add rice, lettuce, mushrooms, tomato, sausage, salt, garlic, pepper and chicken stock.
Cover and cook on HIGH 10 minutes to boil, then reduce power level to 30% and... - 38.4502
Potluck Chicken Casserole
In a saucepan over medium heat, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in 3 tablespoons butter until tender.
Stir in flour until thoroughly combined.
Gradually add milk; bring to a boil.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened and bubbly.
Remove from the... - 44.2298
This Seafood Rissoto is awesome ! Try out this irresistible shrimp delicacy this weekend for your family get together and tell me if you've enjoyed it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 40.7764
Soupy Pork Steak Casserole
Pork Steak Casserole is a yummy pork preparation that will be a winner at the next party you host. I served the well flavored Pork Steak Casserole last week for my husband's colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss this one out. - 36.5282
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Melt margarine in large skillet or Dutch oven over medium heat. Add mushrooms, carrots, peas, celery, onion, bell pepper, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper and... - 30.9857
Beef Crust Casserole
Combine the beef, onions, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and catsup, then line a 2 1/2-quart casserole with the mixture.
Combine the soup, vegetables, rice, water and remaining salt and mix well.
Pour into the beef shell.
Bake in 350-degree oven for 1 hour and... - 32.4846
1 In a bowl, mix butter with hot rice and stir.
2 In another bowl, mix cheese, milk, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
3 Heat over low heat until the cheese is melted.
4 In buttered baking dish, arrange in layers starting with rice then a layer of... - 45.6453
Lobster En Casserole
This lobster en casserole recipe is a lavish treat for seafood lovers. The cooked lobster in a flavorful medley of herbs and spices is as savory as it looks. Made filling with added mushrooms and peas along with chaddar cheese, this lobster en casserole is... - 39.8069
Preheat oven to 375F.
Cook rice according to directions.
Stir in all remaining ingredients except crumbs.
Spread in a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake until bubbly, about 20 minutes. - 32.9765
Perfect Tuna Casserole
1. Take a quarter casserole and add soup and milk and blend well. Add eggs, peas and tuna - stirring continuosly.
2. Preheat oven at 350°F.
3. Bake the ingredients for 25 minutes.
4. Stir to check if ready.
5. Sprinkle... - 40.253
Casserole Of Kidneys In Red Wine
1. Wash the kidneys well.
2. Trim fat and skin, then remove the core from each kidney using a sharp knife or pair of kitchen scissors.
3. Remove sinuous and halve.
4. Separate sausage links.
5. Peel and thinly slice onions.
6. Preheat the oven... - 45.6887
Soy Bean Casserole
Saute the vegetables in the oil.
Add to cooked soybeans.
Mix mustard with a little water or tomato juice and combine with the remaining liquid.
Stir into bean and vegetable mixture.
Add remaining ingredients.
Spoon into a greased casserole.
Bake... - 41.8467