- » Rice Muffin
Rice Muffin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice muffin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice muffin recipes.
Wild Rice Muffins
In small saucepan, bring 2 cups (500 mL) water to boil; add rice, cover and cook over medium heat until very tender and splayed, about 45 minutes.
Drain well; let cool.
In bowl, whisk eggs; mix in rice, milk and butter.
In large bowl, stir together flour,... - 44.6311
1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2) First, beat the egg whites until stiff. Keep aside.
3) In a mixing bowl, combine the other ingredients.
4) Beat these ingredients until very light.
5) To this, mix in the egg whites.
6) Into oiled... - 44.5071
Wild Rice Muffins
Rinse rice in cold running water in a strainer for 1 to 2 minutes, lifting rice with fingers.
In medium saucepan combine rice, 2 cups water, and 1/2 teaspoon salt; bring to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer 45 minutes or till rice is tender.
Drain and... - 42.4201
In a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid, boil the water.
Add milk, 1/2 tsp.of the salt, and the rice.
Cook, covered, on low heat until all liquid is absorbed, about 30 minutes.
Stir in sugar and butter and let cool.
When cool, stir in eggs.
In a bowl,... - 38.1882
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Sieve in flour with baking powder, sugar and salt. Gradually mix milk, followed by melted shortening and beaten egg. Mix in rice and blend well.
3. Take muffin tins, grease well and add 1 tsp mixture to... - 38.086
Wild Rice Muffins
1 Soak the wild rice in water overnight, drain and wash well.
2 Preheat the oven to 200Â°C, 400Â°F, gas 6.
3 Cook the wild rice in the water for 35 minutes.
4 Beat the cooked rice with the milk, beaten eggs and melted fat Sift the salt, baking... - 37.5601
Rice Cornmeal Muffins
Heat milk and butter or margarine.
Stir into cornmeal.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Stir in rice and egg yolk.
Stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Add cornmeal-rice mixture all at once to dry ingredients.
Stir just till moistened.
Fold in beaten egg... - 36.441
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine rice, beaten egg yolks, melted shortening and milk
3.Mix the dry ingredients properly
4.Now stir this mixture into rice mixture
5.Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites
6.On... - 35.0904
Sift dry ingredients.
Cut in shortening with 2 knives or pastry blender.
Add rice, egg, and milk; mix only enough to moisten dry ingredients.
Half fill 2 3/4 inch muffin pans.
Bake in preheated hot oven (425°F.) for 25 minutes. - 34.9458
1. Start oven, set at Hot, 425° F. Grease pans for 8 to 10 muffins.
2. Sift all the dry ingredients together.
3. Combine the beaten egg and milk, add the rice and cooled butter, margarine or shortening and mix well. Add to the dry ingredients and stir with a... - 32.0331
Healthy Rice Muffins
Combine rice, milk, and eggs.
Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt.
Add to rice and eggs.
Pour into greased muffin cups or paper liners.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. - 31.7969
Sift flour, measure, and resift 3 times with sugar, baking powder, and salt.
Beat egg thoroughly, add milk and drained cooked rice; stir in shortening and immediately add the flour mixture and stir until dry ingredients are just dampened; then stir 4 to 5... - 31.389
Wild Rice Pecan Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups,-level with a knife. Combine flours and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, make a well in center of mixture. Combine oil, vanilla, yogurt, and egg,-stir well. Add oil mixture to flour... - 30.1757
Rice Muffin Recipes By Category