- » Rice Meatloaf
Rice Meatloaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice meatloaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice meatloaf recipes.
This Lamb Meatloaf recipe is an easy-to-prepare side dish. An amazingly delicious non-vegetarian recipe, Lamb Meatloaf is a side dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 33.1827
This meatloaf recipe is prepared with ground chuck. Combined with vegetables and rice, the meatloaf recipe is flavored with tomato sauce. The cracker crumbs in it makes it full and heavy along with the meat. - 35.0115
Baked Spicy Mini Chili Meatloaf
Want to surprise your guests with an amazing dish that looks and tastes impressive but is actually really simple to make? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make perfectly baked chili mini meatloaf that will leave everyone asking... - 128.02
Pinwheel Meat Loaf
In bowl, pour milk over bread cubes; mash until bread is soaked.
Combine bread mixture with ground beef, sausage, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper.
Place on 12-inch square sheet of aluminum foil moistened with water.
Cover with 12x 14-inch sheet of... - 44.076
Wild Rice Meat Loaf
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
Firmly press into a greased 9-in.x 5-in.x 3-in.loaf pan.
Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 70 minutes.
Cover with foil during the last 15 minutes if the top is browning too quickly. - 34.9538
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F before baking.
2) Mix together all ingredients except ketchup and honey.
3) Take a 7- or 8-inch loaf pan; pour the mixture into it and bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven until the loaf is firm... - 46.1224
Mix all ingredients except the honey and 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce together thoroughly.
Shape into a loaf.
Put into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 350° about 1 hour, or until pork is cooked.
When loaf is half cooked, blend the 1 tablespoon soy sauce with... - 38.148
Cowboy Meat Loaf
Cowboy meat loaf is a beef meatloaf. This recipe is prepared with ground chuck along with vegetables and rice. Baked in the oven with garlic and toamto sauce for flavor along with jalapeno peppers, the cowboy meatloaf is filling and savory. - 35.7936
Banana Meat Loaf
This Banana Meat Loaf makes a sumptuous meal ! A mind blowing combination of Banana and lean beef, this Banana Meat Loaf is sure to impress your family ! Feel free to come up with suggestions if you have any ! - 35.6667
Meat & Rice Loaf
Blend with wet hands: beef, rice, shallots, celery, pepper, garlic, egg and seasoning.
Deposit mixture on waxed paper.
Form an oblong shaped loaf (press well on all sides).
At regular intervals, insert olives into loaf.
Cover with tomatoes.
Close and bake. - 36.9834
Cheese-filled Meat Loaf
The cheese filled meatloaf is a cheese and meat layered loaf that can be microwaved for a quick meal. Made with hamburger meat and breadcrumbs flavored with pizza sauce and garlic, the meat is layered with cottage cheese along with veggies like mushrooms and... - 46.9885
Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf
Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf is wonderful for any time of the year. Keep this Blue Ribbon Meat Loaf recipe as your first choice if you have an idea of cooking meat loaves. This is a good one! - 36.2047
Heat chicken broth and add chicken, crumbs, rice, salt, pepper, milk, onion, green pepper, and beaten egg.
Press firmly into greased loaf pan and bake in 325-degrcc oven for 1 hour.
If gravy is desired, use 3 tablespoons flour with 2 cups of chicken broth. - 34.0751
Best Meat Loaf Ever
This beef meatloaf is one of the best meatloaves I have ever tasted. Made with chopped veggies, lean beef and eggs, the best meat loaf is herbed with thyme and sage. With the crunch of added oats, this beef meatloaf is baked and best served with a fresh salad. - 40.0694
Savoy And Turkey Loaf
1. Plunge the head of cabbage into a large pot of boiling salted water. Cover and cook for 8 minutes, or until wilted. Drain well.
2. Heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the onion and celery until tender but not browned. Turn into a large bowl.
3. To... - 33.5918
Deluxe Crusty Meat Loaf
Roll pastry into a rectangle (16x11 inches).
Combine beef, 1/4 cup soup, rice, egg, onion, parsley, salt, tarragon, and pepper.
Lengthwise on pastry, lightly shape beef mixture into loaf (11x3 inches).
Cover entire loaf with pastry by overlapping and sealing... - 39.474
Easy Chicken Loaf
Bake in moderate oven (not in water) till set.
Cut in squares.
Make cream sauce and add eggs and mushrooms and lastly 1 teaspoon lemon juice. - 32.2697
Assemble Food Grinder with Coarse Disc.
Grind bread, chicken, and onion into large bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
Turn into a greased 9 1/4x5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch (23 x 13 x 8 cm) loaf pan.
Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 45 minutes. - 31.7867
Chicken Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2 Lightly grease a 9" baking dish.
3 In a bowl, combine chicken with rice, crumbs, salt and broth.
4 Add in eggs.
5 Stir in the pimiento.
6 Pour into the prepared baking dish.
7 Bake in a... - 43.1573
Meat Loaf Skillet-style
This Meat Loaf skillet-style tastes incredible! I indulge in this extremely flavorful skilleted meat with a bowl of steaming hot rice for lunch everyday, ever since I've known this dish ! Try out the Meat-Loaf skillet-style and get addicted ! What do you say? - 40.9411
Chicken / Turkey And Ham Loaf
1) Cut 1/2 inch slice off the top of the loaf. Pull out the soft bread gently. Keep aside to make breadcrumb).
2) Keep 1/2 inch inner lining of bread to retain shape.
3) Preheat oven to 400 F / 200 C (mark 6).
4) In a pan, melt half the... - 48.7381
Swiss Cabbage Rolls
1 Trim base of cabbage and carefully break off 12 whole leaves (Save remaining cabbage for another day).
2 Place leaves in a large saucepan; pour in boiling water and cover; let standfor 5 minutes; drain on paper towels; trim off the coarse rib on the back of... - 41.5405
Piquant Ring With Green Rice
1. Mix meat-loaf mixture lightly with bread crumbs, eggs, onion, milk, mustard, salt and cloves until well-blended. Pack into an 8-cup ring mold; unmold into a shallow baking pan.
2. Bake in moderate oven (350°) for 30 minutes.
3. While ring bakes, combine... - 32.471
Cranberry Meat Loaf
Combine the ground beef, rice, tomato juice, egg, onion and salt.
Shape into a loaf and place in a baking pan.
Mix remaining ingredients and pour over loaf.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour. - 30.9634
Blender Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender Add onion, celery, rice, oatmeal, wheat germ, soked soybeans, sage, salt, egg, tomato juice and soy milk and blend well.
3. Add the mixture in a huge bowl and add meat to it; mix.
4.... - 46.531
Tasty Bacon And Beef Meat Loaf
The Tasty Meat Loaf is an exquisite meat loaf with a memorable taste. Surprise your guests with this wonderful dish at the next dinner party. Use this wonderful Tasty Meat Loaf recipe that guarantees a tasty result! - 35.3359
Veal Loaf Using Chicken Broth
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Heat the butter in a skillet, add the onion and green pepper and cook until tender. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Turn the mixture into a greased loaf pan and bake one hour. - 31.2974
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
In skillet, cook bacon; remove and crumble.
Cook onion in 2 tablespoons bacon drippings until tender.
Mix thoroughly with 1/2 can soup, beef, crumbs, parsley, egg, bacon, and pepper.
In shallow baking dish (13x9x2 inches), shape firmly into ring (2 inches... - 35.5723
Liver Meat Loaf
1) Take a loaf tin and grease ot well.
2) In a skillet, heat the fat and brown the liver.
3) Remove liver from the pan and mince.
4) Add the celery and onion to the fat and cook for 2-3 minutes.
5) In a large bowl, combine all the... - 43.121
Ring Meat Loaf With Tomato Cheese Topping
1) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crispy
2) Crumble the bacon
3) Into the bacon drippings, sautÃ© the onion till soft
4) Stir in 1/2 can soup, beef, bread crumbs, parsley, egg, crumbled bacon and pepper
5) Into a shallow baking dish, shape the... - 44.2992
Bototie - South African Meat Casserole
Bobotie is a classic South African casserole meat dish that was brought to the Cape by the Indonesian slaves brought there to work by the Dutch East India Company. It is a gently-spiced mince dish full of raisins covered with a layer of savory egg custard. - 49.9325
My family which is a great fan of meatloaf's loved this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf equally. It is a delight to go vegetarian with this Soybean-Lentil-Rice Loaf. You gotta try it! - 34.0553
Pork And Chinese Cabbage Over Rice
Is Chinese food on your list of favorites? Watch the chef prepare this delectable meal with a great combination of ingredients. Surprise yor family with this dish and get a lot of appreciation for yourself. Watch the video now. - 102.523
Cook rice conventionally while microwaving meatloaves.
In medium bowl blend all ingredients thoroughly.
Press meatloaf mixture into 4 individual 12-oz casseroles or 4 cereal bowls.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at High 7 to 8 minutes, rotating 2 or 3 times... - 35.261
Mini Turkey Meat Loaves With Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Lightly oil two 6-by-3 1/2-inch metal loaf pans. In a skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chopped carrot, celery, garlic and two-thirds of the chopped onion; season with salt and white pepper and cook over... - 32.6144
Rice Meatloaf Recipes By Category