- » Rice Malt
Rice Malt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice malt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice malt recipes.
A Korean traditional drink and a meal goes hand in hand. After showing some incredible Korean main dishes, Maangchi has come up with a traditional Korean rice drink using barley malt powder. With her step by step instructions one can make the drink easily and... - 94.7421
Korean Food: Sweet Rice Drink, Sikhye (식혜)
The Korean New Year is soon approaching, and it is time to start preparing for the traditional Korean food. Like every culture, Korea too has its traditional foods and beverages and Sikhye is one of them. Watch this video to learn an easy way to make this... - 111.914
Rice Punch Korean
A traditional Korean drink that is cool, light, and refreshing with just a subtle hit of sweetness. - 124.007
Three Grain Wild Rice Bread
1) Oven is preheated to 375 degrees c.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Yeast is sprinkled over warm water in the work bowl of the food processor and stirred well by running the processor.
4) This is set aside for about... - 47.115
Vinaigrette Herb Dressing
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the garlic until finely minced.
2) With the machine running, pour in oil, vinegar, thyme, marjoram, sugar and salt and process until well blended.
3) Allow to stand in a covered container for 30... - 34.9282
Sweet Banana Pie
Unexpected guests coming for tea, whip up this tasty tart in less than half an hour. Here is a recipe video that shows how to make a sweet banana pie for dessert. This luscious banana pie is perfect for those occasions where you need something special in a... - 131.796
Place all the ingredients, except the apple, in a pan and bring to the boil, stirring.
Reduce the heat and simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Pour the liquid into a serving bowl and leave to cool for about 20 minutes, then gently stir in the... - 35.0398
Crisp Almond Cookies
Sweeten up this Christmas with almond cookies that are sure to make Santa and his team smile. Four simple ingredients combine to create this more-ish cookies. Relax with a cup of coffee with this crisp almond cookies and make sure you keep these tasty cookies... - 136.243
Apricot Spice Cake With Walnuts
1. In a pan, take apricots and water and cook it over a low flame. Simmer it in water until it becomes soft.
2. In a food processor or blender, puree it and keep it aside.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
4. Grease a 10-inch tube pan.
MAKING... - 48.8234
Fresh & Wholesome Cherry Pie
If you are buying cherries in a reasonable price, then you should go for making a cherry pie. This is going to be the ultimate dessert for the cherry season, which can be enjoyed along with friends and family members. Bake in lot, so that you have enough... - 145.628
Roasted Hazelnut And Chocolate Biscotti
Have you ever tried dairy free biscotti? Don’t think it’s possible? Well, think again! Here is a dairy-free recipe for hazelnut biscotti!! A really great recipe that requires a little effort, but the end result looks sooo great! - 122.212
Sweet And Sour Sauce
1. In a measuring cup, dissolve the arrowroot in ½ cup of cold water until it well blended. Keep aside until required.
2. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan combine orange juice, tamari, vinegar, malt and spices.
3. Place the pan on... - 47.7236
Mixed Vegetable Pickle
1) Take a bowl and add cauliflower flowerets, cucumber dice, bean pieces and onions in layers in it.
2) Use salt to sprinkle on each layer.
3) Cover with a clean towel and set aside for 48 hours.
4) Take a heatproof bowl and put the malt... - 45.9846
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry
Goan Pomfret Fish Curry, is a traditional curry from the western region of India. Not only is this dish famous in Goa, but it has travelled a long way since the time the Portuguese left their colony in India, Goan Fish curry is a very popular dish in the... - 51.7891
Sweet And Sour Kamut Pasta
I originally made this Sweet And Sour Kamut Pasta for my husband who like the sweet and sour flavor but I can't stop eating it now! One bite of this Sweet And Sour Kamut Pasta and you will be hooked. Go for it - 31.2172
Put the lamb riblets in a saucepan with the water and 4 tablespoons of the vinegar.
Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Drain the lamb.
Put the remaining ingredients, including the rest of the vinegar, in a saucepan and heat gently,... - 36.9404
Stuffed Bangara Goan Style
Clean and rinse the mackerel, and pat dry with paper towels.
Cut along both sides of the bone (from the fin side) from head to tail to open like a pocket for filling.
Place all the stuffing ingredients in a blender and blend to a smooth paste.
Fill... - 38.2388
Fish Fillets With A Chilli Sauce
1. Rinse, pat dry and place the fish fillets in a medium bowl. Add the lemon juice, fresh coriander and oil and rub into the fish. Leave to marinate for at least 1 hour. The flavour will improve if you can leave it for longer.
2. To make the sauce, mix... - 38.3598
Oriental Spare Ribs
Preheat the oven to 200Â°C/400Â°F/Gas Mark 6.
Place the ribs skin side up in a roasting tin.
Sprinkle with salt and roast for 30 minutes.
Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion until soft.
Sprinkle in the Bisto Powder and then remove from the heat... - 41.6064
Grind the cumin seeds, cardamom seeds, cinnamon, cloves, and peppercorns in a coffee grinder.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add the vinegar to the ground spices.
Stir in the mustard, chili powder, paprika, turmeric, and sugar, and mix well.
Add the lamb and mix... - 44.5805
Marmalade Fruit Pudding
1) In a jug, put the apricots along with just enough water to cover.
2) On full power, heat for 2 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes. Then, drain and chop finely.
3) Then, lightly spread oil in a 2-pint bowl. In the base of the bowl, place a small... - 49.3068
Stuffed Cabbage Rolls With Tomato Sauce
1) Into a large kettle of boiling water, drop the cabbage and cook it for 4 to 8 minutes, till the outer leaves comes off easily.
2) Drain the cabbage and let it cool. Then remove 8 of the large outer leaves.
3) Discard the hard inner core and chop the... - 42.7189
Sweet And Sour Pork Belly
Sweet And Sour Pork is an amazingly delicious recipe. An easy to prepare non-vegetarian recipe, Sweet And Sour Pork is a dish that you will definetely love to share with your friends and family. - 46.5019
Goan Chicken Vindaloo
1. First make the spice paste, mix together all the ingredients for the paste in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Heat the oil with the cardamoms, cinnamon, peppercorns and cloves in a medium haandi or saucepan for about 30 seconds. Add the onions and fry... - 35.6764
Home Style Veg Masoor Dal
I doubt, if there can be any better accompaniment for plain rice than this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal! Yeah, taken from my mom's cookbook and with my own improvizations, this Home Style Veg Masoor Dal has been winning the love of my family and friends for... - 50.9563
1) The oven is preheated to 200 degrees C.
2) Baking sheets are greased and kept aside.
3) Hot water is poured over the sweeteners, placed in a bowl.
4) When it turns luke warm, yeast is stirred in.
5) This mixture is placed in a warm,... - 47.1627