- » Rice Goulash
Rice Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice goulash recipes.
Saute onion in butter in large saucepan until tender; add meat and cook until browned.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and simmer for 20 minutes. - 28.6051
You May Also Like!
Combine all of the ingredients together.
Heat thoroughly and serve on chips and top with grated cheese.
Great as an appetizer - 19.9328
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Brown well on both sides in shortening.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
Blend in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender; stir often.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 31.9554
Looking for a substitute for beef in your Goulash?Use chicken instead or any other white meat to make a classical goulash recipe.Trust me you will not say no to this. - 31.9615
Looking for a Goulash Recipe?A good old Hungarian goulash recipe made with onions,beef stew,paprika & Worcestershire sauce.
Enjoy! - 36.1944
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion in drippings until browned.
2) Stir in the flour, stewed steak, tomato puree, water and paprika pepper.
3) Simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
4) Ladle the Quick Goulash in soup bowls and serve piping hot,... - 35.6575
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the fresh onion, if using, until softened.
Stir in the cornflour and cook until the oil is absorbed.
Stir in the stewed steak, tomato puree, paprika, peppers and onion flakes, if using.
Cook gently for 10 to 20 minutes.
Stir... - 35.0028
This Hungarian Goulash is one of the original Hungarian soups or stews that you might have come across. Enjoy your rice with this Hungarian Goulash and let me know if you like it ! - 36.3309
Heat the butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion, garlic and paprika, saute until the onion is tender.
Brown the meat in the pan, then add the stock, caraway and pepper.
Simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano, continue to... - 41.7578
1) Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2) Presoak the Romertopf (clay pot).
3) In a frying pan, heat the dripping.
4) In this, fry together the meat and onions. You can avoid this step for a simpler preparation. However, this step gives the meat... - 43.4941
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the veal pieces in shortening until browned on both sides.
2) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients except rice, blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer,... - 42.7087