- » Rice Flour Tortilla
Rice Flour Tortilla Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice flour tortilla recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice flour tortilla recipes.
Oven Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls. These cups may be used for serving salads or Mexican-style combos. - 98.8679
Cheese N Rice Quesadillas
In medium saucepan, bring water, butter, rice and Spanish sauce and chilies to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Place 3 flour tortillas on I5 1/2 X 10... - 32.306
Crunchy tortillas have forever been the best snacking option for all and more often than not forms a part of a healthy diet. Chef Keith Snow shows how to prepare crunchy, crispy tortillas at home using a handful of ingredients. Stuff them with any filling of... - 78.3411
Strawberries And Cream Tortilla Pizza
Learn language concepts while making this dessert recipe with your preschoolers....great for older kids too for direction following, fractions, and family together time! - 117.909
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.4229
Braised Pork With Green Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat and cut pork in 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly browned.
Push meat to sides of pan and add onion, garlic, and bell peppers; saute until limp.
Stir... - 31.9907
Khichiya Papad- Start To Finish
If you're looking for the perfect recipe of the gujarati khichiya papdi, then look no further. Chef Bhavna shows the traditional way of making Khichiya papdi from start to finish. Don't forget to watch the video for this amazing recipe. - 93.1626
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium-high heat until hot. Add zucchini and green onions; saute 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in rice and next 4 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in sour... - 26.2442
Low-fat Chicken Quesadillas
Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat.
Add onion, peppers and chicken stock and quickly saute.
Add garlic, mushrooms, cumin, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add vinegar and cilantro, and cook until most... - 43.3434
Chicken Rice Burritos
In a skillet, saute onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in the chicken, chili powder, 1/4 cup of broth and 3/4 cup of picante sauce.
Heat through; set aside.
In a medium saucepan, bring rice and remaining broth to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and... - 43.6752
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.5978
Rice And Chicken Wraps
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken and cook over medium-high heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on both sides.
3 Add in water, rice and contents of seasoning packet.
4 Bring to a boil.... - 38.1207
Triple Mushroom And Rice Fajitas
Cook brown rice according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Meanwhile, for marinade, in a large plastic bag set in a deep bowl combine the water, lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin, oregano, and salt.
Add sliced mushrooms, sweet pepper strips, and... - 43.8683
Chile Cheese Rice Burritos
1. Spray a coat of cooking spray on a nonstick skillet and place it over a medium-to-high flame until heated up
2. Add zucchini and green onions and sauute them till they turn tender
3. Add rice, cheese, green chilies, salt and pepper and cook for... - 40.4692
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.3595
Chicken And Rice Enchiladas
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
3. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Combine enchilada... - 36.8194
Steak Fajitas With Black Beans And Spicy Red Rice
1. In a glass dish, put together all the marinade ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Toss in the sliced sirloin to coat thoroughly.
3. Cover the dish and marinate for at least 4 hours and preferably overnight in the refrigerator.
4. Remove the... - 47.1299
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 36.8211
Cut the chicken into 1/4 inch strips.
Season with the cumin and garlic powder.
Heat the olive oil in an 8 inch nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Brown the chicken in the hot oil until no longer pink.
Stir in the onion and cook until limp, stirring... - 41.275
Green Chili Chicken
In medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook chicken, onion and garlic in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
Add salsa, chilies and oregano.
Simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Serve over rice or in tortillas.
Top with sour cream, if desired. - 30.2749
Chop pork into small pieces.
Brown in a small amount of oil in saucepan.
Saute until pork is tender.
Seed chilies and cut into long strips.
Add to saucepan.
Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes, garlic, salt and pepper.
Simmer, covered, for 2 to 3 hours... - 40.3376
1. Soak the beans overnight or for 8 hours in a large bowl of cold water. Drain, rinse, and put the beans into a large pan. Cover well with cold water, then bring to a boil and boil rapidly for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover, and let simmer for an... - 28.7828
Peppy Avocado And Chili Dip
To peel fresh chili peppers, place them on an unheated broiler pan and broil 2 inches from heat about 10 minutes or till blistered on all sides, turning often.
Place chili peppers in a paper bag.
Close and let stand for 10 minutes.
Hold peppers with a fork;... - 39.4889
Combine wild rice, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, mustard, garlic powder and hot pepper sauce in large bowl; blend well.
Spread evenly over each tortilla, leaving 1/2 inch border around edge.
Place single layer of corned beef over rice mixture.
Top... - 40.1789
Ham And Corn Tostadas
In a medium skillet combine ham, corn, and salsa.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, place each tostada shell on a serving plate.
Top each with shredded lettuce, ham mixture, and cheese.
Garnish with yogurt and green... - 30.1602
Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add all ingredients except cheese, rice and tortillas. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes). Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and rice.
Place... - 32.546
Outdoor Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde
Outdoor holidays are always fun and with food made at the spot they enliven the occasion to the spirit. Check out the chef in the video showing how to make Burritos Ranchero Chile Verde a spicy snack with chili verde made of pork and rice mixture. Enjoy this... - 125.475
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 42.9677
Asian Beef Wraps
1 As per the package directions, cook rice.
2 Keep warm.
3 As per the package directions, heat the tortillas.
4 Keep warm.
5 In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
6 Add beef and stir-fry for 4 minutes or until... - 41.7878
Cook rice in the hot water according to method on package; keep rice warm.
Brown andouille in oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
Stir in onion, celery, and bell pepper; saute about 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring... - 38.2749
In a medium bowl, toss the chicken with the oil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
Pour 2 teaspoons of the oil from the chicken into a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the red pepper and 2 teaspoons of the... - 44.8466
Braised Pork With Red Chile Sauce
Trim and discard fat from meat and cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a wide frying pan, heat oil over medium-high heat; add meat a few pieces at a time and cook until lightly brown.
Push to sides of pan, add onion, garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano; cook until... - 35.4861
Black Bean Burritos With Verde Sauce
To make the verde sauce: Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Remove and discard the husks from the tomatillos.
Line a baking sheet with foil and place the tomatillos and chili peppers on it.
Bake for 10 minutes; turn the pieces and bake for 15 minutes.
Place the... - 47.8258
Place chicken, garlic, and salt in pot; cover with water and boil until tender.
Skin, bone, and shred chicken and place in skillet with oil; saute.
Add remaining ingredients; simmer about 10 minutes, covered.
Can be served in flour tortillas topped with... - 34.4386
Thai Chicken Wraps
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Stir together the 4 cloves minced garlic, sugar, pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt; rub over chicken. Place chicken on the unheated rack of a broiler pan. Broil 4 to 5 inches from heat for 12 to 15 minutes or till... - 38.224
Carne Asada Burritos With Bean Salsa
Burritos are a simple dish and happen to be everybody’s favorite. If you too are making them for dinner and there won’t be any leftover. The chef in this video makes burritos with some leftover rice, carne asada and bean salsa. Watch the video for the... - 115.165
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Place two Oven-Crisped Flour Tortilla Bowls on an ungreased shallow baking pan.
2. Spoon a portion of heated black beans, hot rice, and hot sautéed squash in individual stripes on the bottom of... - 104.263
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Remove giblets and neck from chicken; refrigerate for use another day.
Rinse chicken with cold running water and drain well.
With breast side up, lift wings up toward neck, then fold wing tips under back of chicken so wings stay in... - 44.9556
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
How To Make Chicken Chimichangas Both Fried & Oven Baked
If you want to make chicken chimichangas, they are pretty easy to do. Mine include refried beans, spanish rice, chicken of course, mixed with enchilada sauce. Then we top it with sour cream and homemade guacamole. I show you both how to fry them or bake them... - 0
Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2 In a large skillet, combine water, rice, contents of seasoning packet and 1/2 cup salsa.
3 Add in the chicken.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 10 minutes.
7 ... - 41.8353
Chicken And Beef Red Chili Enchiladas
If you want to have some spicy and delicious Mexican food, try this enchilada recipe out there. Stuffed with beef and chicken and baked these enchilada taste marvelous. - 107.578
Jicama Burrito Bundles
Stack tortillas and wrap in foil.
Place packet in oven as it preheats to 400°.
Bake until tortillas are warm, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, stir oil, onion, pepper, jicama, and cumin over high heat until vegetables begin to... - 39.3239
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven to warm.
2. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, combine beef and taco seasoning and cook, using a wooden spoon to break up meat, until browned, about 5 minutes.
3. Add beans,... - 32.9283
Combine first 6 ingredients in a medium bowl; stir well.
Reserve 1 cup hoisin sauce mixture; set aside.
Cut chicken diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Add chicken to the remaining sauce mixture in bowl, and stir well.
Cover and marinate in... - 40.5071
I Am Nation's Vegan Tacos
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium then crumble tofu into the pan.
2. Cook until slightly brown stirring occasionally. Prepare the rice according to the package directions.
3. Chop the cilantro and dice the tomatoes and peppers. Sauté the... - 0
Coat a medium nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium heat until hot.
Add jicama, and saute 3 minutes.
Add onion and cumin seeds; saute 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Remove from heat; stir in brown rice, cheese, carrot, and... - 43.2012
Have your meatman bone lamb, but save bones.
Trim and discard excess fat from meat; cut meat into 1- to 1 1/2 inch chunks.
Put meat and bones in an 8- to 10-quart pan with 6 cups of the water, cinnamon sticks, and cloves.
Bring to a boil; then reduce heat,... - 40.3132
Mexican-Style Liver is an exquiaite and tasty meat preparation that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this Mexican-Style Liver recipe ever since. Try... - 44.5244
Mexican Style Liver
In large skillet cook bacon till crisp.
Drain, reserving 3 tablespoons drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon; set aside.
Cook onion and garlic in reserved drippings till onion is tender but not brown, about 5 minutes.
Combine flour, chili powder, and salt.
Cut... - 43.1652
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 46.7765
1 Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2 In a large skillet, combine water, beans & rice and contents of seasoning packet.
3 Add in the chicken.
4 Bring to a boil.
5 Cover and lower the heat.
6 Simmer for 20 minutes or until the... - 39.4912
Pork Tenderloin Fajitas
If you have always lapped Mexican Fajitas, its time now to try the Cajun style Pork Tenderloin Fajitas. Made with pork tenderloin, fresh vegetables and tortillas, you just need to follow Beryl stokes to create a wonderful dish at home. - 108.244
Spinach Quesadillas With Avocado Salsa
1. To prepare the salsa, in a mixing bowl, combing all the ingredients for the salsa and mix well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator or leave outside for 1 hour to allow all the flavors to blend together.
2. In a small bowl, blend together the butter... - 45.3419
Chinese Chicken Burritos
1. Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2. In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and heat them.
3. In a large skillet heat the sesame and vegetable oils over medium-high heat and cook the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring continuously, until... - 46.6268
Special "casa Betty" Burritos
Looking for a super-quick way to roll up an indulgent dinner treat? Then Betty's "Casa Betty Burritos" is what you need. Mouth-wateringly good and easy to make, this yummy burritos stuffed with Spanish rice makes for a wholesome treat. It's so delish and... - 101.137
In a large bowl, sift flours together.
Add enough water to make a stiff dough and set aside 1 hour.
Knead dough with a little water until soft.
Divide in to twelve small balls.
Roll into very thin pancakes 4 to 6 inches in diameter, or use a tortilla... - 33.5735
An excellent complete meal, wrap stuffed with chicken. - 122.895
How To Make Chili Colorado
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Soak the anchovy chillies in hot water for 20 min.
3. In a blender take the soaked chillies, pour 1 cup of the hot chilli tea (soaked water) and blend till smooth. Strain it into a bowl and keep the chilli... - 85.2222
Mexican Samosa- Indo Mexican - Fusion
Why not try out some samosas with a Mexican twist? See this fantastic video that demonstrates a recipe to make samosas with a Mexican style filling and served with Mexican dips. Look at this unique recipe video to create your own variations as suggested by... - 97.4835
Pupusa is a tortilla made of corn flour (masa) stuffed with various things like cheese, pork, and beans. The pupusa is stuffed while forming the tortilla. It is a culinary artform, and not everyone can make them. It takes skill and practice to be able to make... - 37.9301
Crock Pot Recipe # 2: Teriyaki Tacos
Teriyaki Tacos with this delicious slow cooked pork shoulder. Add the fresh Asian style slaw on top give the tacos a great crunch and tangy flavor. These are so good and they're going to shake up your lunches and dinners any night of the week. Check out the... - 124.503
In a large saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Remove from the heat.
Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture down the center of each tortilla; top each with 1 teaspoon enchilada sauce and 1... - 40.2974
These enchiladas can be made with left over chicken. I used my homemade sauce but you can easily used store bought. Enjoy! - 0
Easy Mole Sauce
Chicken with easy mole sauce is a very popular dish. Here is an easy mole sauce recipe. - 33.1779
1) Combine and sift the flours.
2) Add enough water to make a stiff dough. Set aside for 1 hour.
3) Knead the dough with a little water until soft.
4) Divide into small balls and roll into very thin pancakes, 4 to 6 inches in diameter. (You may... - 41.0519
Combine marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag.
Add beef, seal bag, and turn to evenly coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
One hour before cooking, combine salsa ingredients and sour cream mixture ingredients in separate bowls.
Refrigerate for 30... - 40.8852
Preparation Combine marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag.
Add beef, seal bag, and turn to evenly coat.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
One hour before cooking, combine salsa ingredients and sour cream mixture ingredients in separate... - 39.3536
Chicken Sausage Wrap With Bleu Cheese Dressing
Sausage wraps can make a filling snack and favorite with all. Here is an impressive video that presents a wonderful recipe for chicken sausage wrap with bleu cheese dressing. The wrap with lettuce and pickles would surely turn out to be absolutely delicious... - 105.105
Spinach Bean Roll Ups
1. In a medium-size bowl, combine chopped spinach, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, horseradish, and allspice. Mix well; set aside.
2. Drain beans, reserving liquid. Rinse beans well, place in another medium-size bowl, and add - 33.0509
Pork Carne Guisada
Used some chunks of pork butt to make carne cuisada. Used Fiesta Carne Guisada spice only and a bit of roux.. - 105.098
Mexican Pork Stew
1. Use a meat knife or kitchen scissors to cut off all the fat and cartilage from the pork.
2. Slice the meat into 1-inch cubes.
3. In a marinating bowl, soak the chili pepper in hot water for about 20 minutes or until very soft.
4. Wear... - 42.6059
Gallina En Mole Chicken In Spicy Sauce
1 In a largec overed casserole heat fat over moderate heat. Brown chicken pieces a few at a time. Pour out the fat, add garlic and onion, return chicken pieces to the pot, and add 1/2 cup of the stock. Cover and braise until the chicken is... - 46.6585