- » Rice Flour Pasta
Rice Flour Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice flour pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice flour pasta recipes.
This Okay Okra is a fabulous combination of Okay, Okra and grated cheese!Try out the Okay Okra with your favorite savory sauce and let me know what you think about the dish! - 43.2925
Lightly Herbed Pasta Alfredo
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
2. Using a steamer basket, place the vegetables over boiling water to steam until they are crisp-tender.
3. While those are cooking away, heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the... - 39.0743
Fettucini Primavera With Bechamel Sauce
Super easy Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce recipe. Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce looks and sounds delicious. Makes for a great meal! - 41.0851
This Microwave Stroganoff consists of batter -coated beef sirloin cooked in beef broth and onion soup with mushrooms and sauced with spicy pepper sauce. Try this irresistible fare with a bowl of pasta or rice. Tell me if you like this Microwave Stroganoff. - 39.6986
Trahana Basic Recipe
Start with 1 to 2 quarts milk.
Add to this equal quantities of farina and flour, mixed, to make a soft dough.
Add to dough 1 teaspoon salt per quart milk used.
Form dough into egg size pieces, flatten out on the palms of the hands, and lay on clean tablecloth... - 30.4227
Plin Ravioli In Sage Butter Sauce
Plin ravioli in sage butter sauce is an exemplary demonstration of Italy's simple and exquisite culinary richness. Take a look at this video recipe for the details of this mouth watering twisted pasta dish. - 133.354
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.4229
Noodle Cheese Balls
This is a very easy and tasty recipe that you can make with leftover noodles.. - 37.0413
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In a large saucepan, tip in the chicken, water and salt and simmer covered for 3 to 4 hours or until the thigh meat is tender.
3. Shred the chicken meat and cut into chunks.
4. Heat the broth along with... - 42.3907
Po Gui Bea Chu Kimchi
The whole nappa cabbage kimchi is normally stored for a longer time compared to the other kimchis. This traditional kimchi tastes bit different from the other cabbage kimchi. Find the recipe in this video and enjoy the kimchi. - 122.307
Place chicken in a large kettle, and cover with water.
Simmer until tender.
Remove chicken from stock, and cool.
Remove meat from bones, and cut into small pieces.
Add enough water to increase stock to 4 cups.
Stir millet and rice into chicken... - 41.0875
Chicken With Chorizo Sausage Casserole
Chef Kevin has adapted this Casserole Recipe to suit our tastes and everyone who has tried it, loves it and ends up requesting a copy. This is a fab meal done in the same pot and with stacks of flavour like white wine. This can be a regular on your menu and a... - 108.479
Hot And Spicy Hawker Noodles
Set the noodles aside for blanching later.
Heat cooking oil and stir fry the pork over very high heat for 2-3 minutes, until cooked.
Mix well with the preserved radish and set aside.
Heat chicken stock and add all other ingredients except noodles and spring... - 43.0912
Egg Noodles And Beef Stroganoff
This video on Egg Noodles and beef stroganoff would probably be a treat for Filipinos who have been waiting to see this recipe in their own language. However, it would be restricted only to a few viewers and may not be useful for everyone. - 103.049
Curried Turkey Tetrazzini
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan over moderate heat.
Add the onion, celery, and mushrooms, cover, and steam for 5 minutes.
Blend in the curry powder and cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
Reduce the heat to moderately... - 45.4893
Cut lengthwise into thin slices.
Dip into lemon juice, then oil.
Coat slices with flour.
Saute in hot oil until soft and browned on both sides.
Drain on paper towels.
Combine cheeses, parsley, and ham.
Taste to check for salt.
Add if... - 40.5426
Piroshki Ravioli Russian Style
1) In a large bowl, combine the yeast, water and sugar, then allow to stand for 5 minutes.
2) Stir in the flour, salt and egg, then mix to form a soft dough, add more flour or water if required.
3) Work the the soft dough with hands for a few minutes,... - 46.8603
In a bowl with a fork, beat together the eggs, yogurt, and salt, until well mixed.
Gradually add equal amounts of farina and flour (you may need more or less than the given amount) until you have a medium-firm dough.
Knead the dough on a floured board 5... - 38.7733
Baked Olive And Mozzarella Orzo
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the orzo until it is al dente, drain it well, and transfer it to a large bowl.
In a large heavy skillet cook the onion in the oil and the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the celery,... - 35.4252
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Do you look to a shepherd’s pie as your comfort food? Well it can be made low cal, but yet tasty! Watch this video to learn how. The recipe is a little elaborate, so you will have to plan ahead when making it. Filled with the goodness of loads of... - 104.267
Grilled Lamb And Turkish Ravioli
Take a look at this impressive video that shares a fabulous recipe for a gourmet style grilled lamb and Turkish ravioli. Watch this video for a great cooking experience and try out the excellent recipe that is bound to amaze your guests. Check it out... - 119.173
1) Mix together flour, garlic salt and black pepper in a food storage bag.
2) Coat chicken with the flour mixture by putting it in bag and shaking well.
3) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it and brown coated chicken on both sides.
4) Remove the... - 41.9203
Baked Chicken With Raisins
In paper or plastic bag combine flour and 1 teaspoon salt.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat evenly.
In skillet slowly brown chicken in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, turning to brown evenly.
Transfer to a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
In same... - 43.9856
Turkey Vegetable Roll Ups
Place equal amounts of vegetables on center of turkey slices; roll up from narrow edge.
Combine flour and paprika; coat roll-ups.
In large skillet, brown roll-ups in oil.
Add remaining ingredients except pasta; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until turkey is... - 33.4422
Season the scallops with salt and pepper and bay leaves matches.
Leave taken the taste for not less than 20 minutes. Remove bay leaves.
6 separate them and put one on each slice of cheese and a ham.
Sobrecolocar the remaining scallops and secure the ends with... - 31.1905
Jean's Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides.
4) In a slow cooker, place the browned chops and pour in the soup.
5) Close the slow... - 37.8104
Mix the hamburger with the rice, yellow onion, parsley, dill, and egg.
Mix and mold into small meatballs.
Roll each in flour.
In a large frying pan place the tomato juice and water.
Bring to a heavy simmer, and add the butter.
Gently drop meatballs into this... - 37.9451
Sherry Sauced Scallops
Thaw scallops, if frozen.
Cut any large scallops into bite-size pieces.
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the light cream or milk, flour, sherry or wine, salt, and nutmeg.
Set the sauce mixture aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high... - 43.8145
This Pierre Sauce tastes yummy ! Try out this spicy veg condiment with your rice and pasta dishes and let me know if you like it ! - 39.3903
Tender Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt, mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Cover the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, brown the pork chops on both sides and place it inside the slow cooker.
4) Drain away the collecting liquid.
5) Add a little... - 38.0148
Paprika Buttered Fish Fillets
Paprika Buttered Fish Fillets ! Ooh ! I simply love these buttered and peppered fish dishes as it is or as an accompaniment to rice or pasta. Try these Paprika Buttered Fish Fillets and let me know if you like them. - 29.4019
Deep Fried Perch
This Deep Fried Perch makes a terrific entrÃ©e or appetizers. Dunk these delicious fish fritters in any suitable savory sauce and eat it with rice, pasta or as it is. Tell me how you liked this Deep Fried Perch. - 33.6423
Mock Beef Burgundy
Cut turkey cutlets in small pieces.
Dip in Egg Beater and then in flour.
Brown in chicken broth.
Add garlic and onions, and cook until lightly browned.
Add all other ingredients except mushrooms and cover, cooking 30 minutes.
Add mushrooms and cook an... - 33.8493
Au Gratin Potatoes And Ham
1) In a slightly greased slow cooker, mix potatoes, ham, and onion, flour, pepper, cheese and milk.
2) Close the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
3) Serve hot over buns, pasta, rice, or potatoes. - 33.5092
Easy Chicken Marsala - It's Addicting And Gluten Free
This delicious chicken marsala recipe is made today gluten free and you would never know if I hadn't told you. If you say "well I'm not gluten free so I don't care", no problem. Simply substitute regular white flour for the gluten free in this recipe. - 123.093
This Mushroom Sauce tastes awesome ! Try this spiced mushroom condiment with your pasta and noodle dishes and let me know if you like it ! - 40.3906
Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs
Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs is a very easy to prepare recipe. Enjoy this amazingly delicious mouth watering Youvarlakia Greek Meatballs; I am sure you would love to share your experience with me. - 42.3347
Rigatoni & Braised Ribs
Fall off the bone tender, shredded into a thick and chunky Sauce with lots O' Cheese and Pasta. You can't go wrong! - 113.678
Eggplant Parmesan (vegan)
This is a simple recipe that you are going to love! Vegan eggplant and tofu parmesan is a veganised version of this popular dish which is non-traditional because of the addition of tofu. Tofu is an important ingredient of this dish so make sure it is extra... - 106.398
These Egg Dumplings are so delicious. I like having them with my rice or pasta dishes. Try them out with any of your favorite dishes. You can also eat these egg dumplings individually. - 26.5118
These Baked Mushrooms are good to eat for breakfast or as an accompaniment for rice, pasta, fish or meat dishes. A saucy treat that you should never miss, these Baked Mushrooms are sure to win your heart over. Try and feel free to share your views about this... - 26.5289
Polenta is a warm, golden-yellow flour rather like semolina in appearance made from maize.
It is very much favoured in Northern Italy where it is cooked in water and then eaten with butter and cheese or with tomato or Bolognese sauce.
Polenta is traditional,... - 27.2938
1. In a food processor or blender jar, combine all the ingredients and blend for 30 seconds at high speed to get a smooth consistency sauce.
2. Pour the sauce into a medium heavy bottomed saucepan.
3. Place the saucepan on a medium flame... - 37.4796
Chicken In Port
Heat a large frying pan and then add the olive oil.
Season thighs with salt and pepper and fry until brown on both sides.
Remove to a heated platter.
Saute the garlic, onion, and mushrooms until the onions are clear.
Add the ham to the onions and cook for 3... - 41.549
1. Coat the meat pieces with flour.
2. Heat a pan with oil and brown the meat pieces. Set aside.
3. In a large sauce pan, add the meat, minced garlic, onions and green bell pepper.
4. Rinse the canned kidney beans under cold water, drain them and add... - 92.0615
Veggie Meatballs With Gravy
1. Make balls from the bean and set aside.
2. In a sauce pan pour in the oil, add in onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add in the whole wheat flour and fry for a few minute.
4. Pour in the vegetable broth and soy sauce. Stir in... - 95.8058
1. After slicing the chicken breasts into halves, cover them with wax paper and pound them with a tenderizer hammer until they flatten to between ½ and ¾ of an inch thick.
2. In a gallon sized food storage bag, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and basil... - 0
Chicken And Crab Rosemary
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of butter or margarine in it and put bread crumbs in it.
3. Let the crumbs cook on medium flame unit golden by stirring constantly.
4. Once done, turn the heat... - 46.8718
Swiss Steak In The Microwave
1. Use a sharp knife or kitchen scissors, trim off the excess fat from steak.
2. Use a steak hammer or base of a small saucepan to flatten the steak to 1/4-inch thickness.
3. Slice steak in serving-size pieces.
4. Season the flour with pepper... - 40.9172
Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
Saute garlic in olive oil or butter over medium heat. Add in sage until well coated and remove from heat.
In a blender, add in the cashews and 3/4 cups water, nutritional yeast and bullion cube and puree. If the sauce is thick enough, don’t add anymore... - 28.0569
Juliana teaches you how to make fresh sword fish with olives, capers, and mint leaves. This Mediterranean Diet recipe is delicious and easy to make for your healthy meal plan. Fresh fish is an important part of Mediterranean cuisine. It's a lean protein that... - 80.1452
This Chicken Pontalba tastes yummy ! I love this irresistibly seasoned chicken and vegetable saute with rice and pasta. You can eat it as it is too ! Your suggestions for this Chicken Pontalba are welcome ! - 37.9023
1)Trim any fat from scaloppine.
2) Season flour and coat scaloppine in the flour.
3) In a pan, melt butter, and saute meat over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
4) Remove meat from pan and drain any fat dripping from pan reserving one teaspoon... - 38.3861
Chicken Fried Pork Chops
1) In a bowl, mix flour, salt, dry mustard, and garlic powder.
2) Coat the chops in the flour mixture.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and brown the chops
4) In a slow cooker, strategically place the chops.
5) In a small bowl, mix soup and water. Pour it... - 38.857
Easy Vegetable Sauce
1. In a medium size saucepan, melt the margarine or butter over a medium flame.
2. When melted, blend in the flour and saute until it forms a sandy paste.
3. Combine the milk and broth and gradually add to the flour paste in the pan, stirring... - 36.9377
You'll simply love this Beef Stroganoff recipe. A deadly combination of beef and noodles; I bet, you would love to prepare this recipe again and again. - 37.5127
Rogers Special Casserole Chicken
1. Wash the spinach leaves well to remove the grit and dirt.
2. Blanch the leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
3. Drain well and squeeze out as much water as possible.
4. Pat dry on kitchen paper.
5. Finely chop and keep aside.
6. Preheat... - 43.0453
Boeuf En Daube
1. Cut bacon slices into large cubes. Keep aside.
2. Toss beef cubes with a little flour, just enough to coat evenly.
3. Preheat the oven to 275°F
4. In a large, ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil and butter.
5. Add bacon and... - 45.3958
Chicken In Sherry Wine
1. Rinse the chicken and pat on kitchen towels.
2. Season the flour with paprika and salt.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces with the seasoned flour.
4. In a large casserole, melt and heat the butter over medium heat.
5. Add the chicken and... - 45.4958
1. In a large casserole or skillet, brown the chicken in 1/3 cup dressing until evenly browned.
2. Add tomatoes, onion and seasonings and sautÃ© lightly for a few more minutes.
3. Stir in remaining French dressing.
4. Reduce the heat, cover the pan... - 43.2448
Amaretto Orange Chicken
1. In a zip lock bag or a large dry bowl, combine the flour, seasonings and sage.
2. Add the chicken and to it and dredge it with the flour mixture. Shake off the excess.
3. In a frying pan, combine the butter and oil. Heat it over... - 48.4114
Chicken In Sour Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F
2. Season the flour and coat the chicken with flour.
3. In a large skillet, melt the butter over a medium flame.
4. Add the chicken and brown in the butter for 10 minutes.
5. Remove into a large ovenproof... - 45.3038
Delicious Balsamic Chicken
There cannot be a dish that is more subtle and elegantly tasteful than this delicious Balsamic Chicken. This has all the qualities of a gourmet dish! This means that you will enjoy this recipe; we guarantee it! Watch and learn from this video from Club house! - 110.337
Chicken Strips With Mustard Sauce
Chicken stirps with mustard sauce is a wine and broth cooked recipe. Prepared with white wine, the chicken is flavored with herbs and served with a creamy mustard sauce. Sprinkled with chives, it goes great with rice. - 43.1498
Fish Chips is definitely an all time favorite. Learn the simple easy way to prepare the authentic and delicious fish and chips. Serve them hot. - 45.3821
This Turkey Newberg tastes incredible ! Just try this delicious vegetable and turkey dish with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Turkey Newberg are welcome ! - 44.3595
These Meatballs Carbonnade make a delicious side dish with your rice or pasta dishes. Try out these Meatballs Carbonnade with your next meal and tell me if you like it ! - 43.4045
Colorful Cauliflower Bake
This Colorful Cauliflower Bake is not only appealing to the eye but to the eager palate also. Try this irresistibly seasoned veg bake for your next meal with rice or pasta and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Colorful Cauliflower Bake are... - 47.9802
Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings
These Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are one of the most tasty seafood dishes that I've ever tasted. Try this irresistibly seasoned dish as it is or as an accompaniment to rice or pasta. Your suggestions for these Bay Scallops With Cucumber Rings are... - 36.7961
This Deviled Crab is a meal treat that you cannot afford to miss ! Stuffed crab shells with one of the tastiest seafood fillings consisting of crabmeat , seasonings and cheese is something that you'll love to eat both independently and also with pasta or rice... - 41.2539
Green Bean Moussaka
This Green Bean Moussaka is one fo the best ground beef dishes that I've known. This bean and meat bake makes a delicious accompaniment to rice or pasta dishes. Just try this Green Bean Moussaka and let me know if you like it . Your suggestions for the dish... - 49.5115
Scalloped Potatoes have always been my favorite partners for rice or pasta items. These irresistibly seasoned potato bakes are so convenient to make ! Just try these Scalloped Potatoes and let me know if you like them ! - 47.3231
Mushroom And Chicken A La King
1. In a small saucepan, combine cream and milk and heat over a low flame. Set aside.
2. In a skillet, melt the chicken fat and butter.
3. Blend in the flour and sauté for a few minutes until cooked.
4. Gradually pour in the warm milk-cream, stirring... - 46.321
Miriam's Scalloped Potatoes With Ham
1) In a slow cooker, add in potatoes, onion in layers.
2) Sprinkle salt and top with ham.
3) Heat a saucepan and melt butter. Add in flour and 1 teaspoon salt. Cook until bubbly.
4) Slowly add milk and cook until the mixture thickens.
5) Put in... - 42.9376
Quickie Beef Stroganoff
1. In a skillet, melt the butter.
2. Add the mushrooms and sautÃ© them until they are tender and dry.
3. Remove them into a bowl using a slotted spoon.
Add the beef and the stir in paprika.
Saute meat till it is evenly browned.
4. Return the... - 42.6564
2. Melt butter over medium-high heat, add flour. When bubbly, stir in milk
3.Add broth and slowly stir in Swiss cheese
4. When thick, add shrimp and divide into four ramekins or baking shells
5. Top with Parmesan cheese... - 39.0204
Kidney Beef Mince
1) Wash the bacon and chop them.
2) Wash the tomatoes, kidney and chop them.
3) Fry the bacon in butter till the fat runs.
4) Add the chopped tomatoes along with kidney, beef, flour and seasoning.
5) Add the stock and Worcestershire... - 45.3378
Poached Chicken With Dill Cheese Sauce
Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Microwave-Poached Chicken Breasts recipe; keep warm.
Place margarine in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and... - 47.2449
Sara's Country Chicken
1. Dredge the chicken pieces with flour.
2. In a large casserole or skillet, heat the oil.
3. Add the chicken pieces and fry them until evenly browned.
4. Remove the chicken to a platter and keep aside.
5. Add the onion, garlic and... - 44.1565
1. In a saucepan or a skillet, melt the butter and heat it till it begins to froth.
2. Add the onion and sautÃ© it in butter till soft and limp but not browned.
3. Lower the heat and stir in the flour and salt.
4. Taking the pan off the heat,... - 47.7824
Chicken Cacciatore With Italian Style Tomatoes
Chicken Cacciatori is a Italian cuisine. Chicken Cacciatori is eaten over pasta or rice. The red wine flavored chicken gives the Chicken Cacciatori a wonderful taste. Must try this chicken recipe. - 42.2861
How To Make Gnocchi
Minh Q. Dang shows you how to make some homemade gnocchi. Gnocchi is a delicious potato dumpling that can be a great alternative to a traditional pasta. The process is pretty straight forward and once complete will be a very rewarding compliment to your dish.... - 0
Chicken And French Onion Casserole
1.Cut through skin connecting legs to body, then find with your fingers the joints between legs and body and cut through these; the cuts which consist of the combined legs and thighs are called marylands.
2.Cut maryland pieces into 2 at joint to give thigh... - 43.4955
Chicken With Mushrooms
1) Dredge the chicken breasts in flour and shake off the excess.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil and add the chicken breasts searing till the bottom turns brown.
3) Add in the chopped shallots and turn over the chicken to sear on the other side as... - 47.6948
To make the meatballs, put the breadcrumbs into a basin, add the yogurt or milk, stir well and leave to stand while you prepare the other ingredients.
Peel and finely chop the onion.
Heat the oil in a pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
Blend in the... - 42.7749
Chicken With Mustard Sauce
Sprinkle chicken breasts with lite salt and pepper.
In a large non-stick skillet combine the 2 Tbs.
chicken broth with the chicken breasts.
Cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Turn and cook 3 more minutes.
Add the carrots, shallots, and garlic to the... - 40.8976
Chicken Smothered In Roasted Garlic With Sweet Basil Red Gravy
Heat oil in large skillet over high heat.
Season chicken with 1 tablespoon of the Poultry Magic.
Blend flour and 2 teaspoons of the Poultry Magic in another container.
Dust chicken pieces with seasoned flour.
Add chicken pieces to hot oil (large pieces and... - 39.5627
Chicken Cacciatore With Mushrooms And Celery
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Season the flour with salt.
3. Dredge the chicken pieces in the flour.
4. In a large ovenproof skillet or casserole, heat oil.
5. When oil is hot, add the chicken pieces and brown evenly on all... - 44.3287
Spicy Fried Fish
This video prepares an enriching fried fish loaded with the goodness of aromatic Indian spices. A very healthy variation to the normally eaten fried fish, this is a true gourmet’s delight. Fish, being a lean food, when mixed with all-spices emits a... - 129.875
Want a piccata recipe so simple that you would not want to stop making it? Then watch this video and prepare to be amazed. It doesn't get easier than this, you'll see! - 101.218
Bean Soup Veneto-style
Place beans in a large bowl.
Add enough cold water to cover and let stand overnight.
Drain and rinse beans thoroughly.
Prepare Meat Broth.
Place beans in a large saucepan.
Add water, broth, 2 tablespoons oil, prosciutto rind or salt pork, carrot, celery and... - 43.0598
Healthy Whole Wheat Pizza
Pizzas are always comforting! How about pizza minus the fat, add in more health? A great whole wheat pizza with veggies is what you are going to learn today! Right from the base to the toppings. The toppings are all healthy veggies topped with soy cheese. ... - 129.205
Red Pepper Meatballs
To make the red pepper sauce: place all ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to the boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently, covered, for 1 hour.
Return to the saucepan and set aside.
To make the meatballs: place the pork, gammon, sage,... - 38.7278
This Shrimp Curry is a terrific partner for your rice or pasta dishes. Shrimp with delicious seasonings and vegetables cooked in a skillet is an irresistible fare. Just try this Shrimp Curry and let me know if you like it. - 44.2384
Coley With Corn Sauce
1. In a medium sized wok, melt butter or heat oil.
2. Once hot, add garlic, bay leaf, orange rind and onions. Mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame till onions turn translucent.
3. Add fish chunks and sautÃ© for 2 more minutes, while stirring... - 45.1397
Mexican Beef Casserole
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In the cooker, heat lard or margarine, add the onion and pepper .
3) Saute pepper and onion until begin to color.
4) With slotted poon, lift out both and drain well.
5) In flour seasoned with salt and... - 44.974
Savory Chicken Stew
1) Remove the giblets and neck from the chicken and keep aside for other uses.
2) Trim the excess fat from the chicken.
3) Place the chicken in a Dutch oven along with 2 quarts of water.
4) Boil the chicken. Reduce the heat and simmer... - 48.1471
Pork Chops With Tomato And Green Pepper Sauce
1. Trim off excess fat from chops.
2. Dredge them on both sides with seasoned flour.
3. Peel and slice the onions thinly.
4. Deseed green pepper and cut into thin strips.
5. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4).
6. In a... - 46.3907
Home Style Chicken In Mustard Sauce
1. In a bowl, combine the flour and 3 packets of the seasoning and broth mix. Stir to mix well.
2. Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and toss until well coated.
3. In a large casserole, melt and heat the butter.
4. When hot, add the... - 45.4996