- » Rice Flake
Rice Flake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice flake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice flake recipes.
Wheat Or Rice Flakes
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Spread the wheat or rice flakes on a baking sheet.
3. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and toast the flakes, sautéing after regular intervals for that they do not burn and brown evenly.
4.... - 31.6957
How To Make Batata-pawa / Curried Poatato + Rice Flakes
Batata Pawa is an age old family favorite and now you can learn to make it in easy steps too. Bhal Dave sums each process in an articulate manner, which is easy to follow and crisp. Now our desire to feed our guests sumptuously with Batata Pawa or use it as a... - 89.1501
Melt the butter or margarine and stir in the fish and rice.
Add the seasonings and chopped egg white.
Heat gently until thoroughly hot through.
Pile on a dish.
Rub the egg yolk through a sieve and sprinkle over the top. - 30.9602
Batata Pawa Snack
Enjoy Indian snack Batata Pawa which can be served as a breakfast and a snack. The method, ingredients and directions have been presented well. Cook up the mouth watering dish and enjoy tastefully with your family. - 76.7234
Rice And Coconut Pudding
Combine milk, rice, sugar, and coconut in deep saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Add citron, spoon into dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, serve hot or cold - 29.9046
Wild Rice And Mushrooms
1. Melt margarine in saucepan. Saute onion until clear.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover. Reduce heat and cook 25 to 30 minutes, until water is absorbed. - 24.5162
Black Beans And Rice
In a large heavy saucepan, heat the vegetable oil over moderate heat for 1 minute; add the onion and red pepper and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until the onion is soft.
Add the garlic, black beans, rice, chicken broth, red pepper flakes, thyme, and bay... - 35.0069
Vegetable Fried Rice
Vegetable Fried Rice is a dish that I am crazy about. I never get tired of the yummy Vegetable Fried Rice no matter how many times I have prepared it. Try this original recipe for yourself! - 48.7591
Kimchi Fried Rice
1. Cook the rice as per directions.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and add the bacon.
3. Keep stirring till it renders the fat.
4. Add the sausage and break it down with the spatula and keep on sautéing until the meat looks... - 101.454
This Beefy Rice tastes incredible ! Try this savory rice with delicious chunks of beef bouillon cubes for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Beefy Rice are welcome ! - 32.053
Vegetable Fried Rice
1. In a wok, heat oil, add onion, carrot and beans, saute for 3 to 4 minutes. Add ajino moto and mix.
2. Add in the rice, cook until heated through. Add salt, chili flakes, Chinese seasoning and soy sauce, combine well.
3. Serve with your... - 23.2129
Brown Rice And Wild Rice Pilaf
I love the versatility of rice and I love my rice recipes! This weeks video is a tasty and crunchy brown rice and wild rice pilaf with mushrooms, onions, garlic and pepita's! This is an earthy tasting pilaf and makes a good accompaniment to any dish. - 126.298
Chicken Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine water, cream of chicken soup, rice and bacon.
Put chicken on top.
Sprinkle with parsley flakes.
Cook 2 hours. - 30.4086
Curried Lamb With Rice Mold
Partially freeze lamb; slice diagonally across grain into 2 x 1/4 inch strips.
Set lamb aside.
Saute mushrooms and onion in butter in a large skillet; add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Gradually add broth; cook over medium... - 39.7648
Pacfic Saury Fried Rice
1. Preheat oven to 425F.
2. Using paper towel, dry the fish.
3. Sprinkle half the quantity of salt and pepper over the fish and rub evenly, leave aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a small bowl put the egg and beat well using fork.
5. In an... - 79.8897
Sausage Wild Rice Casserole
1) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook the rice and keep aside
2) Into a skillet, fry the sausage till browned
3) Drain the sausage onto absorbent paper
4) Into a large bowl combine the cooked rice, sausage , mushrooms, onion, green... - 45.2402
Milanese Chicken & Rice Skillet
In large skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink in center.
Add green onions, bell peppers, garlic and oregano; stir to coat.
Add tomatoes, chicken broth and black pepper; bring to a boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; reduce heat and cook 20 minutes or... - 38.6956
Seasoned Rice Mix
Combine the rice, parsley flakes, beef or chicken bouillon granules, and onion.
Stir together thoroughly.
Store in tightly closed container. - 23.1883
Risi E Bisi
This Risi E Bisi made an otherwise controlled eater like me a very greedy foodie. I hope you understand that temptations can be really fatal ! Try this Risi E Bisi for your lunch today and don't forget to share with me your pleasant experiences. - 34.2132
Mermaid S Imperial Delight
In 2-quart casserole, combine green pepper and butter.
Cook at HIGH 1 1/2 minutes; stir once.
Add shrimp and cook at MEDIUM 2 minutes; stir once.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, covered with lid, at MEDIUM 8 to 9 minutes, or until heated through, stir... - 35.5391
Kwangsi Egg Fried Rice
Wash and rinse rice 3 times.
Place in a pan, cover with 3 cups water, cook, stirring time to time for 5 minutes over high heat, bring to the boil.
Cover tightly and simmer for 15 minutes.
Remove the lid, and fork it, allowing the steam to... - 43.8677
Wild Rice Stuffing
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a ovenproof casserole, sautÃ© the onions and garlic in the oil over medium heat, for about 3 minutes or until golden.
3. Add the wild rice and stir to coat well.
4. SautÃ© for another 3 or 4... - 43.9086
Then mix all ingredients in order given.
Pour into greased casserole dish.
Top with crushed corn flakes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350° F. - 32.8869
Combine rice, water and salt in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
Boil slowly, covered, for about 15 minutes.
All water should be absorbed.
Add butter and parsley.
Fluff with fork. - 33.297
Baked Rice And Cheese
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter. Set aside.
2. Combine rice, cheese, eggs, milk, onions, green pepper, pimento and seasonings; mix well. Pour into greased 1 1/2-quart rectangular baking dish.
3. Bake in moderate... - 34.5359
Fish And Rice
Fish And Rice is a delightful and tasty dish that is a meal in itself. This unique dish will definitely make for a delicious weekday dinner. Try this Fish And Rice recipe! - 39.6409
1) In a wok or deep fry pan, pour 1.5 cup oil to heat up.
2) Use a strainer to partly fill with rice flakes. Place the strainer inside the hot oil for deep frying the rice flakes, until they turn puffy.
3) Repeat the above process to complete with all... - 46.7067
Cheesy Broccoli And Rice Casserole
Add onion flakes to rice before cooking rice.
Add cream of mushrotom soup to cooked rice.
Microwave broccoli using package instructions.
Add broccoli to rice mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with Cheez Whiz; cover.
Microwave on High for 10 min- utes... - 32.8929
Brown Rice With Celery
Put flaked almonds onto oven tray, bake in moderate oven approximately 5 minutes or until golden brown, remove from tray immediately.
Put brown rice into large saucepan of boiling salted water, cook uncovered 30 to 40 minutes or until rice is tender, stir in... - 19.0931
Spanish Style Rice
In a medium saucepan combine tomatoes, ham, water, Mexican Seasoning, green pepper flakes, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in rice.
Cover and simmer 8 to 10 minutes or till rice is tender. - 36.7024
Sherried Mushroom Rice
Melt spread in medium skillet on medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and red pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add broth, water, sherry, onion flakes and salt.
Bring to boil.
Stir in rice; cover.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes... - 43.7359
1) Allow rice and milk to come to a boil.
2) Mix in coconut and sugar and then simmer the mixture, covered until rice absorbs the liquid.
3) Serve the rice at once with Polynesian dishes. - 29.9725
Atukulu Upma (poha, Aval)
First soak the aval and keep it aside.
after 1 hour drain the excess water if there
in a pan, add oil and all the ingredients one by one.
Mustard, uradhal, gramdhal, pinch of asafoetida, greenchillies and ginger.
Once all these gets sauted add curry... - 46.1504
Pork And Rice
1) Cook the instant rice to desired taste. Keep aside.
2) With salt, pepper, paprika and garlic salt, sprinkle the pork chops.
3) In a pan, heat small amount of cooking oil.
4) In hot oil, saute the chops, until brown.
5) Then, remove... - 45.9101
Easy Fried Rice
Beat egg with fork in greased 16-ounce casserole; stir in onions.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until egg is almost set, 1 to 1 1/4 minutes; stir to break egg into small pieces.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Microwave uncovered until rice is hot, 1 to 1... - 29.6224
Garden Medley Rice
Stir together broth, vegetables, onion flakes, rosemary and garlic powder in saucepan and bring to a full boil.
Stir in rice.
Cover; remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Fluff with fork and sprinkle with pepper. - 32.8571
Fried Rice With Ginger And Spring Onion
How about a unique rice recipe? Try out this Chinese style ginger and spring onion fried rice, demonstrated by none other than Ching’s chef Vikas. Watch this video and learn! The conversation does slip into the Hindi language off and on, but don’t... - 99.8771
Toasted Rice Pilaf
Combine ingredients in casserole, mix well, and bake uncovered at 375Â° F. for 25-35 minutes until piping hot. - 16.8038
Baja Fish And Rice Bake
I had never tried a Baja Fish and rice bake before on a wrong assumption that I woule never like it. Oh! how wrong I was, because the Baja fish and Rice bake recipe is on the top of my favorites list now. Surprised? You won't be, once you try it out! - 42.817
Saffron Rice Mold
Prepare Basic Molding Rice, omitting salt and adding bouillon granules and saffron.
Saute 1/2 cup raisins and onion in butter.
Combine hot rice, raisin mixture, and 2 tablespoons almonds, stirring well.
Spoon into an oiled 4-cup mold, let stand 5... - 38.0239
Chinese Fried Rice
Parboil rice, drain and keep aside for a few hours.
Season and boil chicken pieces in 2 cups water.
Remove meat and shred it.
Crush bones and boil again to get 1/2 cup stock.
Strain stock and add cornflour, sugar, seasoning, soya sauce and 1 tbs oil to... - 45.7521
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 48.5449
Curried Rice Balls
In a large skillet, melt butter or margarine.
Add rice and saute* until golden brown.
Add bouillon cubes, water, salt and oregano.
Bring to a boil.
Cover tightly and simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all water is... - 42.7444
Spiced Wild Rice Casserole
In a 1 1/2-quart flameproof casserole combine wild rice and mushrooms.
Sprinkle with flour and mix well.
In small saucepan, scald milk with onion flakes and bay leaf.
Remove and discard bay leaf; add milk to mushroom-rice mixture.
Cook, stirring often, until... - 43.2876
Homemade Nasi Goreng
Looking for a comforting, easygoing, flavorful rice dish. Try making this South Asian style fried rice at home for oriental style treat. Light and tasty and loaded with eggs, chicken and shrimp, this one-pot meal truly is quite a cinch to make. Just follow... - 110.032
Unfried Rice With Chicken And Carrots
1 In a food processor, finely chop the ginger and garlic.
2 In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the chicken broth to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until the rice is tender and all the liquid is... - 40.7933
Savory Wild Rice Manitoba
1 Soak the wild rice overnight, 2 Bring the water to the boil in a saucepan, season and add the wild rice.
Boil gently for 40 minutes until tender.
3 Meanwhile,heat the butter in a frying pan (skillet) and shallow- fry the onions until golden.
Add the... - 41.3902
Cinnamon Spiced Nutty Brown Rice
This Asian Style Cinnamon spiced nutty brown rice is definitely a treat to the senses. Traditional spices impart great flavor to the wholesome brown rice, while pine nuts add a desirable crunch to every bite. Bean sprouts may also be added to up the... - 28.3037
Easy Vegetable Pilaf
Prepare four servings rice with vegetable flakes and beef broth.
Fluff rice with a fork before serving. - 21.664
Grilled Rice And Tuna Peppers
1. Place the 2 rices in different saucepans, cover with water and cook according to the instructions on the packet. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile, preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Halve the (bell) peppers, remove the seeds and stalks and arrange the peppers... - 40.1226
Combine rice, coconut milk, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Add coconut; fluff with a fork. - 28.0041
Brown Rice Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F
2. In a bowl, mix togethetr whole wheat flourr, brown rice and soy flakes
3. Dissolve yeast in quarter cup of lukewarm water with honey; when foamy, add to the flour mixture along with two cups of the... - 45.4988
Chicken & Rice Balls
Chicken & Rice Balls is an irresistible recipe which you would surely love to serve to your friends as a side dish. Enjoy this delicious chicken recipe; I am sure you would love to try this Chicken & Rice Balls dish. - 44.6046
* wash the rice then drain the water.
* Cut the onion, tomato, slit the green chillies into two.
* Grind the ginger and garlic into a paste.
* Heat the pressure cooker, pour oil and ghee, add the green chillies, mint leaves, onion and fry till light brown.... - 38.6563
Kedgeree has a fine taste. Kedgeree gets its taste from peas mixed with rice and eggs. Kedgeree is inspired by many food chains all over the world. - 45.7316
Gojju Avval Making Made Easier
If you looking for an easy vegan south Indian breakfast item, watch this video to learn how to make traditional Gojju Avval. It is a sweet and sour flavored flattened rice dish that makes for a light breakfast that keeps you full and satisfied till lunch... - 82.0619
Nice N Spicy Savory Rice
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Rinse and soak the basmati rice for 10 mins.
2. Heat a large, flameproof casserole. Add the oil, then the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook on a low heat until the onion is soft.
3. Add the cloves, cinnamon and cardamom pods... - 41.1952
Fried Beef With Rice
Chill the rice overnight, fry the ground beef and onion in a skillet until lightly browned, then add the rice and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
Pour the eggs over the rice mixture and cover.
Cook over low heat... - 26.5713
Italian Rice And Beans
Soak beans overnight in 3 cups water.
Soften onion flakes and garlic in 2 tablespoons water.
Combine salt pork, 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in 4-quart saucepan; saute onions and garlic until lightly browned.
Add beans, tomatoes, salt, sugar and... - 45.4312
Green Rice Casserole
Does the chef next-door amaze you with his masterpiece Green Rice Casserole? Now try your favorite dish on your own with this quick and simple homemade recipe for Green Rice Casserole. Chances are high that yours come out better. So give this wonderful Green... - 49.6667
Mushroom Beef Rice
1. Place rice in 2-quart (8 x 8) glass baking dish. Top with beef slices. Combine soup, milk and seasonings in 4-cup measure. Pour over meat and rice. Cover with plastic wrap.
2. Microwave on REHEAT for 10 to 12 minutes. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes befo - 25.6418
Hawaiian Rice is a delicious rice dish. My family loves this tasty rice dish and so I serve it quiet often. Cook tasty Hawaiian Rice by following this recipe. - 21.2914
Salmon And Kipper Kedgeree
Cook the kipper and salmon in 600 ml water with the bay leaf over a medium heat for 7 minutes, then allow to cool slightly.
Discard the bay leaf and lift the fish out of the water, reserving the water.
Flake the fish, discarding any skin or bone.
Rinse the... - 42.6359
Hot Rice Salad
Hot Rice Salad is a bake and serve salad and I should say that this yummy salad adds a royale touch to my menu. This Hot Rice Salad is pretty easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Hot Rice Salad. - 36.4628
Smoked Fish And Rice Casserole
Combine rice with flaked fish and the peas.
Saute onion in butter until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add onion to fish mixture with tomato sauce, egg, paprika, and nutmeg.
Stir in milk until blended.
Turn mixture into greased, 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Sprinkle top... - 42.8593
Lamb With Fragrant Rice
1) In a mortar, pound rempah ingredients until fine.
2) In a pan heat 4 tbsp oil and fry rempah until fragrant.
3) Add cinnamon and lemon grass.
4) Discard the excess fat from the chops. Cut in halve.
5) Fry slowly with rempah until well coated.
6)... - 44.9973
1) Prepare the rice.
2) In a bowl add 1/2 of the steamed rice, a pinch of salt and sesame seeds, blend well.
3) Shape into triangular rice balls by packing the rice in a bowl and shaping with hands.
4)... - 36.3992
Savory Rice Blend
Heat oven to 350°.
Wash and drain wild rice.
Melt butter in small skillet.
Add onion, celery and wild rice; cook and stir until onion is tender.
Pour into ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Heat chicken broth to boiling; pour over wild rice mixture.
Stir in... - 43.3033
Savory Rice Mix
In a bag or storage container combine rice, parsley, bouillon granules, onion, and garlic powder.
Store on the shelf for up to 6 months. - 22.5255
Amber Rice Casserole
Combine rice, orange juice, 1 cup water and salt in saucepan; cook for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
Place carrots in 1-quart casserole.
Blend in rice mixture and all remaining ingredients.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. - 37.7754
Apricot Brown Rice Cereal
1. In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and give a good stir.
2. Place the pan over a medium heat and bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 25 to 30 minutes, without stirring, until rice is... - 34.4407
Glorified Orange Rice
Drain pineapple and oranges, reserving syrup.
Add enough water to syrup to make 1 1/4 cups liquid.
Pour into 1 1/2-quart casserole and cook covered, 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture boils.
Stir in rice and sugar.
Let stand, covered, to cool to room... - 35.4669
Spiced Fried Rice
Combine soy sauce, sherry and sugar in small bowl and blend well.
Set mixture aside.
Add 2 tablespoons oil to large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, tilting to coat.
Add half of garlic and half of pepper flakes and stir-fry until garlic is... - 43.8755
Smoked Whitefish And Rice
Split whitefish and remove bones and skin.
Flake fish with fork.
Melt butter and stir in remaining ingredients.
Add fish and mix lightly with fork.
Makes 4 servings. - 37.07
Veggie Rice Pot
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine tomato soup, water, chili seasoning, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
Stir in uncooked rice.
Add carrots, green beans, and onion.
Mix well to combine.
Cover and... - 43.8803
Zesty Wild Rice Salad
Zesty Wild Rice Salad is an amazingly delicous side dish. Try this Zesty Wild Rice Salad; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one. - 31.7053
Easy Tuna Rice
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Add broth, rice, chestnuts, and soy.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat about 5 minutes or until all liquid is absorbed.
Add tuna and beans; heat. - 31.6539
Fruited Wild Rice With Toasted Nuts
Cook rice according to package directions.
Add 1 tablespoon oil to large nonstick skillet or wok.
Heat skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute.
Add walnuts and pecans; cook, stirring frequently, 8 minutes or until pecans are browned.
Remove from skillet and... - 43.3324
Savory Brown Rice
Fry the onion and celery in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown.
Stir in the crushed garlic and rice; cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour on the stock.
Bring to the boil and stir well.
Put on... - 45.4228
1. In a 2 –quart casserole, mix the hot water, rice, salt and garlic powder.
2. In the microwave, cook, covered for 5 minutes at High, and then, for 13-15 minutes at Power 5 or Medium, until the Liquid is soaked and the rice is soft.
3. Mix the... - 41.4564
Skillet Chicken And Rice
1) Cut the chicken breasts into 3 inch strips.
2) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add chicken and cook over high heat for about 5 minutes or until it turns light brown in color.
3) Add all the other ingredients except rice and... - 45.0533
Tuna Chick Rice
1. Heat the oil in a large heavy saucepan and saute the onion and garlic until tender but not browned. Add the tomatoes with their juice, the brown rice, green pepper, water, dill, salt, and pepper.
2. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 50 minutes, or... - 28.4036
Cheesy Beef Rice Bake
In large saucepan cook ground beef or ground pork and garlic till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Remove from pan and set aside.
In same saucepan cook uncooked rice in butter or margarine till golden brown, stirring frequently.
Stir in water, carrot, bouillon... - 41.2143
How To Cook Fried Rice
1. Rinse rice under cold water to remove starch.
2. In a bowl, beat egg and season it with chili flakes, sriracha sauce, and soy sauce. Mix well.
3. Place a medium-large sized saucepan on medium flame and heat oil in it.
4. Add rinsed... - 91.4441
Microwave Cooked Vegetable Fried Rice
1) In medium bowl combine vegetables, oil and seasonings.
2) Set the mixture aside.
3) Preheat 10-in browning dish at High 3 minutes.
4) To the preheated dish, add soy sauce all at once.
5) Add vegetable mixture; stir and cover the... - 43.8898
Curried Split Peas With Rice
Combine peas and water in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 40 to 45 minutes or until peas are tender.
Drain well, and set aside.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium heat until... - 42.9876
Ferocious Fried Rice
What’s a dude to do with those leftover Chinese takeout cartons of rice? Make Ferocious Fried Rice, duh! And it’s super easy, even a guy like Adam could maybe do it. Maybe. Plus, it’s made mostly with stuff you probably already have around the house and... - 109.733
Tuna With Rice For One
In a 12-ounce casserole combine cucumber, tuna or fish, uncooked rice, water, lemon juice, and garlic salt.
Bake, covered, at 350° till rice is cooked, about 25 minutes.
Top with cheese.
Bake, uncovered, till cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes more. - 30.0088
Baked Rice And Salmon
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs; combine with butter. Set aside.
2. Drain salmon; remove skin; bone and flake.
3. Combine sour cream with seasonings. Lightly mix in rice and salmon.
4. Put into greased 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Sprinkle Crumbs... - 35.6665
Salmon Rice Balls
1. Cook plain rice.
2. While rice is cooking prepare fillings.
Salmon: Broil salmon until lightly browned. Remove bones and skin. Sprinkle with sake. Use about 2 tsps per rice ball.
Bonito: Moisten bonito flakes with soy sauce. Use 1/2 tsp per rice... - 37.7751
Spanish Vegetable Paella
1. Cook vegetables (except peppers and zucchini) in a saucepan of boiling, lightly salted water, for 1 minute. Rinse under cold water to chill; drain well.
2. In the same saucepan, bring stock to a boil. Add saffron and red pepper flakes; season with salt to... - 32.1751
Chicken & Nut Rice
1. In a large saucepan, saute rice in butter or margarine, stirring often, just until golden.
2. Stir in onion, chicken broth or bouillon cubes and water; heat to boiling, crushing cubes, if using, with a spoon; cover. Simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is... - 24.8514
About 25 minutes before supper:
1. In saucepan place water, salt, butter, bouillon cube, bay leaf, parsley flakes, thyme, and monosodium glutamate; bring to boil; add rice. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 8 to 10 minutes, or until rice has absorbed all... - 35.6264
Kheer - Delicious Indian Rice Pudding
Kheer has a great taste. Kheer gets its taste from rice mixed in milk and cream, flavored by sugar. Kheer is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 33.3573
Spanish Rice Steaks
Coat steaks with flour.
In skillet, brown steaks in oil.
Transfer to lightly greased 9 inch square baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
Saute onions slices; add Spanish rice and sugar, mix well.
Spoon rice mixture over steaks; sprinkle with... - 36.2567
Looking for a tasty Onigiri recipe? This video will give you 7 variations to the dish. Watch how the chef prepares the traditional Onigiri with 7 different fillings. Treat your family to this delicacy today. - 142.651