Simple Cream Sauce
- » Rice Cream Sauce
Rice Cream Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Rice Cream Sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Rice Cream Sauce recipes.
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce
Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce has a fine taste. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce gets its taste from rice cooked in chicken broth and cheese. Risotto With Cream & Cheese Sauce is loved by many people worldwide. - 44.0389
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.3013
Brown Rice With Poppy Seed Sauce
Brown rice with poppy seed sauce is a flavored rice recipe. Cooked in broth and served with a mix of sour cream and yogurt, the brown rice with poppy sees sauce is also flavored with lemon juice in it. - 37.2862
Mushrooms And Rice
Chop all together and fry in butter.
Simmer slowly for few minutes.
Make a rich cream sauce, or 1 can cream of mushroom soup, plus 1/2 cup milk.
Add mushrooms, etc, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
Cook in double boiler for about 3/4 hour. - 24.9101
Lamb's Liver With Sherry Cream Sauce
Dip the liver in the seasoned flour.
Sweat the onion in the melted butter, transfer to a casserole.
Add the liver to the frying pan, fry quickly and place in the casserole.
Add extra flour to the pan if necessary to absorb excess fat.
Add the sherry, stock... - 41.0241
Easy Mushroom Rice Bake
Tear off a 36 inch length of 18 inch wide heavy foil.
Fold in half to make a square.
Fold up sides, using fist to form a pouch.
Thoroughly combine rice, water, undrained mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Place in pouch; dot with butter.
Fold... - 39.1286
Lobster In Whiskey Cream Sauce
Saute scallions and garlic in butter, add salt and pepper.
Add whiskey and flame (light on fire with a match) until flame goes out.
Reduce to one half (by boiling).
Simmer until thick, about 15 minutes.
Add lobster meat and heat... - 37.4072
Golden Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a saucepan and melt butter in it. Cook onion and paprika in it until tender.
2) Stir in soup and sour cream. Cook for some time, stirring occasionally (makes 1 1/2 cups of sauce)
3) Serve this delicious sauce with hamburgers, beef,... - 29.5575
Rice Cream Tyrolhof
1) Grease the mould.
2) In a saucepan, add milk and rice and stirring occasionally, simmer for 35-40 minutes.
3) Take the pan off the heat, mix in sugar and cool.
4) Check consistency. If too is thick and creamy, then add some milk.
5) In a bowl, add... - 45.9523
Molded Rice Pudding With Chocolate Sauce
Place the rice in a 1 quart glass casserole.
Cover with cold water.
Cover and cook for 10 minutes on the highest setting.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Drain off any excess water.
In the meantime, pour the milk into a 4-cup glass measuring cup.
Add the sugar and... - 39.7602
Lobster With Tomato Cream Sauce
Cut the cooked lobster into good sized pieces.
Place in the top part of double boiler with the butter and heat for 3 minutes.
Sprinkle with salt and make the sauce by blending the flour with the cream, and cook a minute or two.
Add the pepper and curry powder... - 38.7084
Mushrooms In Cream
Heat the butter in a deep frying pan.
Add the mushrooms.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes.
Add the cream and season with salt and pepper and nutmeg.
Cook, stirring all the time, for 2 or 3 more minutes or until the cream has... - 37.4314
Rice Imperatrice With Cherry Sauce
1. Cook rice in the 2 cups water in a medium-size saucepan, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes, or until all the water is absorbed. Add 1 1/4 cups of the milk to rice; simmer for 30 minutes longer, or till milk is absorbed. Cool.
2. Soften gelatin in cold... - 35.464
Ham Shrimp Jambalaya
In large skillet, brown ham and cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in oil until vegetables are tender.
Add remaining ingredients except shrimp and parsley.
Bring to a boil.
Cover; cook over low heat 20 minutes.
Stir in shrimp; cook 5... - 42.8705
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce has a fine taste. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce gets its taste from rice mixed with milk and cream, flavored with vanilla extracts. Bavarian Rice Cloud With Bittersweet Chocolate... - 42.1434
Creamy Cashew Garlicky Sage Sauce
Saute garlic in olive oil or butter over medium heat. Add in sage until well coated and remove from heat.
In a blender, add in the cashews and 3/4 cups water, nutritional yeast and bullion cube and puree. If the sauce is thick enough, don’t add anymore... - 26.6549
Pears With Rice And Chocolate Sauce
1) Make sugar syrup by boiling water with white sugar.
2) In a covered saucepan, over low heat, allow rice to simmer in 1/2 pint water until rice absorbs the water and becomes tender.
3) Pour in evaporated milk, stirring well and keep the rice mixture... - 45.8508
Sour Cream Dolma
Dolmas have a supreme taste. Dolmas get its taste from flour mixed with eggs and milk, filled with lamb and rice mixture. Dolmas is cherished by many chefs all over the world. - 40.5446
Scallops In Lemon Cream Sauce
1) Slice the scallops into thick pieces.
2) Snip the rinds off the bacon. Dice the rashers and chop the onion fine.
3) In a wok, melt 2 ounces of the butter. Toss in the onions and season with salt and pepper. Saute the mixture till it... - 43.3079
Scallops With Golden Cream Sauce
1) Thoroughly blend the onion soup mix with water and lime juice.
2) In a large skillet, melt butter. ... - 43.3189
Honey Glazed Chicken In Dill Cream Sauce
This Honey Roasted Chicken with the smooth rich creamy sauce flavored with dill is perfect for Jewish holiday and Sabbath lunches as honey symbolizes sweet beginnings, making it particularly fitting for the Rosh Hashanah lunch. The cream sauce keeps the... - 50.7731
Cream Of Carrot Sauce
Peel and slice in thin rounds 4 carrots.
Peel the onion, cut diagonally in thin slices.
In a saucepan melt 1 oz. butter, add the carrots, onions and 2 cloves, mix thoroughly until they are well coated with the butter, cover and put the saucepan on a very low... - 42.3279
Shrimp In Cream Sauce
Combine onions and butter in a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Arrange shrimp over onions around outer edge of casserole.
Place mushrooms in center of shrimp; sprinkle with flour, salt, and pepper.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH for 4... - 32.8719
Shrimp In Cream Sauce
1. In a 1 1/2-quart casserole combine onions and butter.
2. Arrange shrimp over onions around outer edge of casserole.
3. In center of shrimp place mushrooms and sprinkle with flour, salt and pepper.
4. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave... - 45.5511
Creamed Chicken In Rice Ring
1) Nicely trim the chicken meat and cut into pieces. Place it aside.
2) Place the pan over low heat to melt the butter and stir in the flour. Cook gently for 1 minute.
3) Slowly pour in milk and keep on beating to get a really smooth... - 45.2294
Fish Tacos With Tomatillo Avocado Cream And Cilantro Rice
Want to try the best fish tacos? These fish tacos are a perfect way to pep up your mealtime with the zing of cilantro and zest of lime giving it the added spark. Also this dish gives you a great chance to add fish into your diet. So make it, serve it and see... - 115.553
Spinach Rice Timbales With Lemon Cream
1) In a heavy medium saucepan, add heavy cream and lemon zest.
2) Place over heat and bring it to a simmer for 1 hour, until the cream has reduced by half.
3) In a strainer, strain the cream and discard the zest.
4) Let it cool at room... - 43.8603
Chicken In Sour Cream Sauce
The chicken in sour cream sauce is made with chicken drumsticks. Mixed in a casserole dish with vegetables like onions, potatoes and carrots, the chicken in sour cream sauce is spiced with paprika and cooked in chicken stock and sour cream. Roasted in the... - 44.1399
Homepride White Wine Cream Sauce Chicken Veronique
Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
Place the chicken in a 2 litre/4 pint casserole.
Combine the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce and the grapes and pour over the chicken.
Cover and cook for 35 to 45 minutes.
Serve with savoury rice or pasta. - 21.4841
Rice Croquettes With Tomato Sauce
Combine rice, cheese, chives and carrot in a bowl.
Mix in the flour, chili powder and pepper.
Separate the eggs and beat the yolks into the rice mixture.
Beat the whites until stiff and fold into the rice mixture.
Heat the oil for deep-frying and drop... - 42.9054
Scallops With Golden Cream Sauce
Scallopes with golden cream sauce is a great seafood recipe. Skillet cooked with rice and vegetables, it is flavored with golden onion soup and a hint of lime jice. Prepared with cream, it is savory and saucy. Finished with the scallops and green onions, it... - 36.1682
Curry Sauce With Cream Of Chicken Soup
1. In 1-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, onion and curry powder. Cover with lid; microwave on high 3 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in water until blended. Cover; microwave on... - 25.2921
Veal Scallopini In Cream Sauce
Veal Scallopini in Cream Sauce makes the best bet for the seafood parties. The dish packs in the richness of veal, butter, cheese and cream. Hmm, this Veal Scallopini in Cream Sauce is quite a treat. - 37.3304
Rice Pudding Mould With Cranberry Rum Sauce
Oil a 6-cup mold.
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions for half the basic recipe, omitting butter.
In a large saucepan, combine gelatin, kirsch liqueur and cranberry sauce.
Heat over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
Stir in cooked... - 45.7157
Coconut Basmati Rice Pudding With Satin Chocolate Sauce
To prepare Chocolate Satin Sauce
1. In a small heavy saucepan, combine the sugar with 1/3 cup of water. Using the tip of a small knife, scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean into the sugar water; add the bean. Bring to a boil over high heat and boil for 3... - 40.8195
Creamed Red Lentil And Coconut Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat oil, and fry the onion for about 3 minutes until they just soften.
2. In a bowl, add all spices with little water, and pour over onion, add garlic and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add lentils and stir well, fry for a minute. Stir in... - 47.8505
Risotto & Vegetables
I am not very good at writing recipes, but this Risotto & Vegetables recipe tasted great and so I thought of sharing. Any one will enjoy this Risotto & Vegetables dish. Palate-soothing! - 40.1659
Fried Rice Patties With Peanut Sauce
In a medium saucepan bring water to boiling; add rice.
Return to boiling; reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes or till rice is tender and water is absorbed.
While rice is still warm, add the beaten egg, chopped onion, green pepper, peanuts, sunflower seed,... - 42.0039
Rice Chantilly With Lingonberry Sauce
Stir together sugar, gelatin and salt in saucepan.
Gradually stir in milk and egg yolks.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a spoon.
In... - 40.6479
Danish Rice Pudding
Heat sugar, water, gelatin and salt in 2-quart saucepan, stirring constantly, until gelatin is dissolved, about 1 minute.
Stir in milk, rice and vanilla.
Place saucepan in a bowl of iced water, stirring occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped... - 40.8154
1.Wash the scallops well and drain.
2.In a pot, put in the cleaned scallops and the white sauce.
3. Let simmer for 15 minutes in a water bath.
4. Serve with steaming rice and season with paprika. - 31.1228
Cream Crowned Veal Continental
Trying your best to impress your friends and family with your culinary skills? Now give this Cream-Crowned Veal Continental recipe a try and see how easy it's to keep them impressed always. This recipe for Cream-Crowned Veal Continental is simple and leaves... - 55.2358
Cabbage Rolls With Sour Cream Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the beef and onion in 2 tablespoons fat in large skillet over low heat.
Remove from heat and stir in the celery, rice, mustard and egg.
Cook cabbage leaves for 3 minutes in boiling salted water, then drain.
Place the beef... - 37.8648
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce
Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce brings a genuniely unique flavor of the lamb. I found this dish simple and easy to cook and at the same time the result was extremely tasty and filling. The Lamb In Ginger Cream Sauce is clearly something we can easily cook at home. - 45.7479
Pesto Rice Stuffed Pork Chops
In a food processor, combine the basil, parsley, pecans and garlic; cover and process until blended.
Transfer to a small bowl; add the wild rice, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, oil and chili sauce.
Cut a pocket in each pork chop by slicing almost to the... - 42.7342
Rice Romanoff is an amazingly delicious easy to prepare dessert recipe which cannot just escape your guest's attention. Try this Rice Romanoff; I am sure your loved ones will give you a lot of compliments for this! - 34.8327
Spoon rice into 4 (11/2 C capacity) ramekins.
Arrange shrimp on rice.
Combine sour cream, cheese and Worcestershire sauce; spoon over shrimp.
Cover and bake 15 minutes at 350Â° F. - 25.0409
Shrimp And Wild Rice Casserole
In a skillet, saute the onion and green pepper in butter.
Add wild rice, mushroom soup, lemon juice, dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, cheese and shrimp.
Mix and bake in 1 1/2 quart casserole at 375 degree F for 30 to 40 minutes. - 34.774
Swedish Meatballs In Cream Sauce
Mix meats together. Soak breadcrumbs in a mixture of 1/4 cup cream and the milk. Cook onion in 30g butter until tender but not brows. Combine meats, breadcrumbs, egg and onion, and season with ginger, 11/2 teaspoons salt, pepper and 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg. Beat... - 30.9553
Fiesta Chicken With Garlic Sour Cream Sauce
1) Take a small bowl to pour soup, sour cream, lime juice and cumin powder. Blend well and keep it aside.
2) Take a large nonstick skillet to spray with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Heat the skillet over medium-high heat for 1 minute.
4)... - 43.8321
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 113.377
Medallions Of Pork In Mushroom Cream Sauce
Join The Kitchen Witch as she prepares tender medallions of pork bathed in an herb infused mushroom cream sauce - a meal perfect for week night dining or for a casual Sunday dinner the entire family will love! - 115.54
Black Bean Enchiladas With Chipotle Cream Sauce
You're in for an EXCELLENT dinner here. SupaQuick Black Bean Enchiladas with Chipotle Cream Sauce. YOU MUST MAKE the chipotle cream sauce. It is out-of-this-world-good at replacing that creamy dairy love we miss in our vegan Tex-Mex recipes.
I got the recipe... - 107.713
Last Minute Dinner
Last Minute Dinner is a succulent and tender chicken preparation that is perfect for grand family dinners at home or outside. I am sure you will get hooked to the filling and delicious Last Minute Dinner. - 44.4864
Sweet Pepper Cream Shrimp
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
Peel the shrimp and set them aside.
Place the creamy mixture ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth and creamy.
Preheat a heavy 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat... - 43.7995
Chicken A La King With Hot Rice
1) In a skillet, heat butter.
2) To this, stir in flour and a few grains of paprika.
3) Now, add chicken stock, milk and cream, stirring constantly.
4) Bring the sauce to a boil.
5) Add hot (but not boiling) water to this and cook for 15 more... - 46.2992
Microwaved Rice Romanoff
Place cooked rice in 2-quart casserole.
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, salt, and Worcestershire sauce.
Stir into the rice to mix well.
Microwave at HIGH 8 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes.
Sprinkle cheese on top.
Microwave at HIGH,... - 30.2427
Tempting Rice Pie
Tempting Rice Pie has a Superb taste.The Cheese and Eggs gives the Tempting Rice Pie Sizzling taste. Must catch it - 47.3615
In a medium sized saucepan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the onion and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until it is soft and translucent but not brown.
Add the salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon of the basil and the... - 46.2011
Creamy Broccoli And Rice
1 In a 1-quart casserole combine the rice and water.Place the fresh or frozen broccoli on the rice mixture.
2 If using fresh broccoli, cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes or till the rice is tender.
3 If using frozen broccoli, cook... - 46.9975
Creamy Broccoli And Rice
1) In a 1-quart casserole add rice and water. Mix thoroughly.
2) Put fresh or frozen broccoli on the rice mixture.
3)Cook Fresh broccoli covered on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes.
4) Cover and let stand for sometime.
5) In a 2-cup measure heat... - 46.044
Crispy Chicken With Asparagus Sauce
1. In a shallow dish, lightly beat the egg
2. Spread the crumbs on a plate or wax paper.
3. To bread the chicken breasts, dip each first into egg.
4. Place on crumbs, pat lightly to form even coating, turn and coat other side.
5.... - 46.7128
Curried Rice And Chicken
You will find it most convenient to boil the rice the day before if you're cooking this for a Sunday or party dinner.
If the rice is already cooked, you can get it ready for the oven while the chicken is boiling.
Wash the chicken and remove the... - 46.0006
Combine rice and onion; set aside.
Combine cottage cheese, sour cream, milk, hot sauce, and salt; stir into rice.
Spoon mixture into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and bake at 350Â° for 25 minutes. - 22.6296
Make White Sauce.
Wash and drain scallops; add to White Sauce and simmer 15 minutes in double boiler. - 21.0639
How To Cook Black Beans And Rice
A staple in Cuba and Puerto Rico, the classic black bean is a highly comforting recipe to gorge into on hungry nights. Try this slow cooker recipe at home and spice up your family's suppertime. This video shows how to whomp up this lip-smacking meal sans any... - 120.19
Meatballs In Jiffy Sauce
Have delicious Meatballs in a Jiffy ! Saute meatballs and vegetables and pour sauces over them. Add rice. This makes a wholesome dish. Prepare these meatballs in a jiffy for your family. Don't forget to let me know if they liked it. - 39.6285
Scallops In Wine Sauce
Place the scallops, scallions, lemon juice, wine, water, bay leaf and parsley sprigs in the saucepan.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and poach over low heat for six minutes until the scallops are white and opaque.
Drain the scallops and reserve the... - 41.5454
Creamy Rice Pudding
Scald the milk in top of a double boiler.
Add the other ingredients slowly, stirring constantly.
Cook, covered, over hot water for 1 1/4 hrs., stirring frequently.
Chill and serve with plain or whipped cream, or Foamy Sauce. - 31.3193
Rice Stuffing With Salsa Verde And Pumpkin Seeds
Puree first 5 ingredients with pinch of sugar in processor or blender.
Strain through fine sieve, pressing vegetables with back of spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
Add enough chicken stock to equal 2 1/2 cups.
Heat olive oil in heavy large skillet... - 41.4038
Tomato Sour Cream Dip
This Tomato Sour Cream Dip is simply irresistible ! Just try this amazing creamy seasoned tomato soup accompaniment with rice, pasta or bread for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Tomato Sour Cream Dip are welcome ! - 31.5056
Turkey And Rice Squares
In saucepan dissolve chicken bouillon granules in boiling water.
Cook rice in bouillon mixture about 1 hour or till tender.
In bowl combine eggs, half of the mushroom soup (save remaining soup for mushroom sauce), and milk.
Stir in cooked rice, celery,... - 42.2982
Broiled Steaks & Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water, wine and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Fold in sour cream.
Saute" mushrooms in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine 5 minutes.
Add Worcestershire sauce;... - 40.7628
Ground Beef And Rice
Ground Beef And Rice is a unique and winning dish that is perfect for your dinner parties. Surprise your guests with this filling and tasty dish. I am sure they will love the Ground Beef And Rice. - 36.5086
Wild Rice Shrimp Bayou
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, make sauce by melting butter over low heat.
Mix in flour, salt and pepper; when bubbly, remove from heat.
Stir in milk.
Cook over medium heat; stirring constantly, until thickened.
Cook 1 min longer.
Add... - 41.3129
Chicken And Rice Balls
Chicken And Rice Balls is the hot-favorite for the kids at home and they just love it. This dish is packed with the richness of butter, cheese, chicken, rice and seasonings. Why donâ€™t you give the Chicken And Rice Balls a try? - 44.1574
Cheese Rice Puff
Make a cream sauce of butter, flour, milk and seasoning.
Add the cheese.
When cheese is melted, add rice and egg yolks well beaten.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into buttered baking dish, placed in pan of hot water.
Bake 3/4 to 1 hour at... - 36.0314
California Wrap Its
Blend together dressing and cream cheese.
Spread evenly on tortillas.
Evenly layer turkey, cheese, avocados, tomatoes and sprouts on tortillas, leaving a 1-inch border.
Fold the bottom edge toward the center and firmly roll away from you until completely... - 37.0484
Vegetable And Ham Rice Cake
Combine vinegar, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, and salt together with the rice.
Heat oil in the wok.
Add carrots and stir fry 2 to 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms, cucumber, and scallions and continue to stir fryuntil all the vegetables are very tender.
Stir... - 41.4679
Wild Rice Seafood Salad
To prepare dressing, blend together mayonnaise, sour cream, chili sauce, lemon juice and mustard in small bowl.
Combine wild rice, onions, tomato, celery and imitation crabmeat.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
Spoon rice mixture... - 28.6596
1. Cook the washed rice in the stock 30 minutes, add salt and butter or margarine and cook slowly 20 minutes more.
2. Beat the yolks of the eggs with the cream or milk and stir into the rice.
3. Rub a border mold thoroughly with butter or margarine, pack the... - 28.2786
Veal In Sour Cream
1. Dredge the veal cutlets with the seasoned flour.
2. In a large skillet or frying pan, melt the butter.
3. When the butter stops foaming, arrange the cutlets and sear well on both sides.
4. Pour the cream over the cutlets and reduce the flame to... - 31.5314
Cook rice with water and salt according to package directions, omitting butter.
Prepare a thick sauce with white-sauce mix and milk following directions on package.
Add hot rice, egg yolks, whipping cream, salt and nutmeg to sauce.
Heat butter in a... - 40.7266
Chopstick Veal And Rice
Cut meat in strips about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch wide.
Brown meat quickly in hot fat.
Add remaining ingredients except noodles.
Turn into a 2-quart casserole.
Cover and bake at 350° for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Uncover; sprinkle with... - 37.6598
Lobster Rice Souffle
1. Stir rice and the 1/4 teaspoon salt into boiling water in small saucepan; cover; simmer 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and water is absorbed.
2. Melt butter or margarine over low heat in medium-size saucepan. Stir in flour and the 1/2 tea spoon salt;... - 37.8665
Speedy Mexicali Rice And Black Bean Salad
1. Salad: In a large serving bowl, combine rice, black beans, corn, red pepper and green onions.
2. Dressing: In a bowl, combine sour cream, olive oil, lime juice, oregano, cumin and hot pepper sauce. Pour over rice mixture; toss well. Cover and refrigerate... - 31.6342
Non Dairy Cream Of Vegetable Soup
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and rice flour and saute.
Cool and add the water and the salt and simmer for 30 minutes.
Heat a small skillet.
Add the oil, onions, and celery and saute.
Add them to the soup.
Simmer for 15 more minutes.
Add the tamari if... - 41.8327
Pulled Chicken Over Rice
1. Combine the rice and water in a medium saucepan, add a pinch of salt, and bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Cover and cook over low heat until almost tender, 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine the barbecue sauce, tomatoes, broth, vinegar,... - 36.5136
Whip cream until stiff; beat in sugar; add vanilla.
Fold in rice and chill.
Fold cherries into chilled cream mixture and serve in sherbet glasses with Cherry Sauce.
Serves 6 to 8. - 31.6887
Peaches In Rice Mould
Oil a 1-quart ring mold.
Combine rice, water, salt, sugar and butter or margarine in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Let stand, covered, until all liquid is absorbed, about 5 minutes.
Place whipping cream... - 44.0402
Chicken Breasts In Rice
Try this Chicken Breasts in Rice for your weekend dinner ! This Chicken Breasts With Rice tastes awesome with savory sauces ! Feel free to comment on te dish here ! - 30.7692
1.In a pot, cook rice in white stock for 1 1/2 hour, then add salt and butter or other fat and cook slowly 20 minutes more
2.Beat the yolks of the eggs with the cream or milk and stir in
3.Grease a border mold, pack the rice firmly into it
4.Let it... - 37.3946
Put the butter in the pressure cooker and heat gently so that it melts and greases the base.
Pour in the milk, bring it to the boil in the uncovered cooker, then stir in the rice and sugar.
Stir well and bring to the boil, then lower the heat until it... - 47.877
Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes
How about a traditional Thai dessert after a scrumptious Thai meal? Chef has a simple, easy to make and heavenly dessert, Thai Sticky Rice With Mangoes. As the host says, this dish can also be made with black or brown rice for a nutty flavor. The combination... - 126.106
Raisin Rice Dessert
1 Lightly oil a 5 cup mold, preferably deep with fluted sides
2 In a heavy saucepan, add rice, 1 quart milk, salt and raisins.
3 Bring to a boil.
4 Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until rice is tender and milk is absorbed.
5 ... - 43.6036
Company Chicken With Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Clean the chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. In a mixing bowl, combine together the three soups.
5. Slowly stir in 1 1/2 soup cans... - 40.7188