- » Rice Cracker
Rice Cracker Recipes
Rice cracker is a popular snack in Japanese cuisine which has found patrons all over the world because of its unque taste. Rice crackers, also called sembei, are mostly round in shape and big in size. They are ... More »
You May Also Like!
Brown Rice Crackers
1. In a small bowl stir together the milk, oil and 2 tablespoons of water; set aside.
2. Place 1 cup of flour, the rice, salt and pepper in a food processor and process 2 to 3 seconds, or just until mixed. With the machine running, add the milk mixture and... - 31.2065
Brown Rice Crackers
Combine flours, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
Cut in shortening.
Gradually add cold water, just enough to make a ball you can handle.
Roll out between two sheets of flour-dusted waxed paper to 1/8-inch thickness.
Carefully remove top sheet.
Either... - 38.1207
Thattai Making Made Easier
South India is famous for its variety of savory snacks. Thattai is probably one them, second most popular to murukku. There are so many recipes for making thattai, but it is important then this fried snack turns out crispy more than crumbly and porous. Watch... - 78.0699
Whole Wheat Crackers
Mix the flour and the salt.
Add the oil and rub in well by hand.
Add enough water to make a kneadable dough.
Knead 5 minutes.
Roll out the dough to desired thickness and cut into shapes.
Place on an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes at... - 34.416
Rice & Crumb Stuffed Peppers
€¢ Place the meat in a microwave-safe bowl.
€¢ If it is raw, separate it with a fork.
€¢ Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
€¢ Drain out clear fat. Crush meat with fork.
€¢ Omit this step when using cooked leftover meat.
€¢ Add the onion, crushed... - 44.1697
Cracker Jack Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixer bowl cream margarine, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix lightly.
To the creamed... - 40.8533
Combine flour and salt in large bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add cereal and cheese, stirring with fork until thoroughly mixed.
Beat egg with hot pepper sauce in small bowl.
Drizzle evenly over cheese mixture and blend... - 34.5811
Sesame Pepper Crackers
1. Place rice flour or plain flour, sesame seeds, sage and peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine mascarpone and Cheddar cheese. Add cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface,... - 33.1495
Rice Cracker Recipes By Category