Coconut Milk Rice
- » Rice Cooker Coconut Milk Rice
Rice Cooker Coconut Milk Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice cooker coconut milk rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice cooker coconut milk rice recipes.
Coconut Rice With Pandan Leaves
Looking for a variation to your steamed rice? Try Coconut Rice with Pandan Leaves. This recipe uses pandan leaves to give a delicious aroma to the steamed rice. This dish is delicious on its own but also goes well with plenty of Asian recipes. - 111.782
1. Smear olive oil to the bottom of the cooker bowl to prevent rice from sticking.
2. Add rice along with water, coconut milk and salt into the rice cooker, cover the pot half open, and turn on the cooker.
3. Check for the rice and let it cook... - 104.59
Vegan Slow Cooker Kheer
Kheer is an Indian rice pudding flavored with cardamom that’s speckled with nuts and raisins. One of the things I like about it is that the rice breaks down to make it creamier than the typical American rice pudding.
It’s ridiculously easy and nutritious... - 32.2948
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 109.6
Coconut Red Beans And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring the 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 48.2474
Indian Coconut Rice
Are you having a hard time to cook nice and fluffy coconut rice? In that case, this recipe will help you a lot. After watching the video, you will become completely skilled in preparing the coconut rice in its most authentic Indian flavor. Serve this... - 126.217
Coconut Jazmine Rice
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large sauce pan or rice cooker.
2. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
3. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes, or until rice is cooked all the way through and liquid is all absorbed.
This recipe has been excerpted from The First Timer's... - 21.1034
Coconut And Vegetable Pulao
Parboil the sliced carrots and potatoes and set aside. Half cook the green peas in salted water. Add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to it and drain in a colandar. Set aside.
Take the chopped onions and place them in a large vessel. Add 3 tablespoons of ghee and cook... - 35.9296
Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.(It is better not to do this in a non stick pan as milk becomes brown at the bottom of the pan ) if u do not have a thick bottomed pan use a pressure cooker.
Grind the basmathi rice in the mixer( do not grind it finely.... - 41.9841
Kiri Bath is a rice preparation that hails from Sri Lanka. Cooked with long grained rice and coconut milk, the kiri bath is served with curries and sambols as acompaniments as a full meal. - 29.1154
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.525
This is one of the classic dishes made in Southern part of Tamil Nadu, especially Tirunelveli & Tuticorin. It is like a kuzhambu, which is served over rice for lunch. The dish is very rich with lots of coconut milk and is high in cholesterol, so a word of... - 0
This is a good rice dish, not only for kids but for adults too. Though the rice is bland, it is suitable for kids, you need to have a hot and spicy side dish to go with it. - 0
Boil the eggs with a tsp of salt, slit them in sides and keep aside.
In a big heavy bottomed non stick pan por oil and ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon, cloves, somph, mint leaves and then onion, green chillies and fry for 2 mins.
Now add 1 tsp... - 43.2242
Mix together all the ingredients to a batter.
Grease the cups of idli stand.
Put 1 large cup of water in the pressure cooker.
Fill the cups of idli stand with batter and place the stand in the cooker.
Close the lid, do not use the regulator for making the... - 37.3166
This vegetable biryani can be had by itself or with tomato kulambu or masala or onion curd raita. - 47.0803
First wash Rice and drain it aside.
Take a Cooker pour Oil when it is Hot,
Add Cardmom,Cinnamon,Cloves and fry for a sec.
Now put Onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add the Grinded paste and fry till raw smell goes and oil seprates.
Now add Tomatoes and... - 47.4763
Mix 100 g rice flour with ghee and a little milk.
Mix well and cook till thick and gluey.
Heat remaining milk and add to grated coconut.
Puree well, or liquidise and strain into remaining rice flour.
Add sugar and cooked mixture, stirring continuously until... - 45.4848
1) In a large bowl, soak black rice overnight in plenty of water.
2) Drain rice and wash thoroughly to remove husks.
3) In a large saucepan fill water to half.
4) Add sugars, salt and cinnamon stick. Boil and stir in rice.
5) Cook the... - 40.6858
Idiyappam is one of the favorite breakfast in Kerala. It is sometimes had as snack also. This is also healthy because it is steamed and light on the digestive system. - 0
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
1. Dissolve 1 tsp sugar in warm water and sprinkle yeast in it. Allow it to froth.
2. Cook semolina with water to make a gruel. Allow it to cool.
3. Combine the flour, yeast and gruel to make a dough. Set aside to rise for 6 hours.
4. Add the ground coconut... - 41.0868
Sunna Na Dana No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker or set a large pan of salted water to boil. Add a quarter cup of pure ghee, the whole spices and boil rice till cooked. Drain in a colander.
2. Heat the saffron on a tava and crumble it in half a cup of boiling... - 32.399
Kaju Saathe Khichdi Pulao
1. Wash the rice well. Heat the fried onions in a little ghee and add the whole spices, turmeric, salt, little water and bring to a quick boil. Add the rice. Immediately keep on simmer and when rice is half cooked add the milk of 2 coconuts and the ground... - 27.5873
Prawn And Banana Curry
1. Heat a deep pan with oil.
2. Put in the onions, chilies, garlic and ginger. Sauté till the onions are caramelized.
3. Add in the tomatoes and sauté till it becomes tender.
4. Add in the banana and sauté for a minute.
5. Pour in the coconut... - 87.7336
Vellai Poosanikai Kootu
Ash gourd is rich in vitamin C, which is essential for healthy skin and bones. This nutrient makes your skin look soft and firm. It also strengthens your body's disease fighting mechanism. So this ash gourd kootu is one way to cook this dish and derive its... - 0
Bengali Mama Episode 1
1. Chop the onions and cut the chicken breast into cubes or bite size pieces.
2. Shred the carrots and cube the potatoes, keep it aside until needed.
3. In a saucepan sauté the curry pasta along with the coconut milk, stir well and let... - 103.117
* Cut the mutton in small pieces and pressure cook it 2 cups of water, with a pinch turmeric powder and a drop of oil for 3 whistles.
* If you don't have kulambu powder then you can fry the other said powders lightly without any oil and use that instead of... - 43.0074
1. Remove the tough outer layer of lemon grass and finely slice the tender inner part.
2. In a small bowl, mix tamarind paste and warm water.
3. In a 4-quart slow cooker put beef.
4. In a food processor, drop chilies, onion, ginger,... - 0
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 118.486
Kathirikai Murungaikai Kootu
This is a nice vegetable dish, which you can eat with your rice. Vegetables provide you with the essential nutrients. Brinjal is low in calories but rich in fiber. It contains rich amounts of B vitamins and other minerals your body needs. So go ahead and try... - 0
Thai Curry Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
2. As the rice cooks, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add five-spice... - 44.9604
Kurmu Jackfruit Pulao
Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker. Add the deep fried onions, vegetables, broiled cumin and coriander seeds, the mace flowers, garam masala, yellow pulao colour, salt and ghee.
Either you boil the jackfruit or deep fry it.
Heat the mustard seeds in 1... - 35.3963
Mangoes in a curry? Yes, that's what I bring for you in this delicious mango curry. A yummy dish that you could serve with any of the Indian breads or even rice. Try it!! I am sure you would fall in love with the flavors that go to make this truly... - 41.022
1. Grind all the masalas to a soft paste with half a cup of water. Grind the almonds separately on a mortar.
2. Cook the meat with salt and four cups of water in a pressure cooker till tender. Keep mutton pieces and the soup in separate vessels.
3. Heat half... - 28.3165
My friends love this Mutton Badsahi recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Mutton Badsahi is the most delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish . It is also a very popular marriage party dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian... - 40.9769
Chicken Curry Buffet
Indulge in this tasty treat of Chicken Curry Buffet! This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Curry Buffet is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. - 46.5519
Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
1. In each eggplant make a "+" slit opening up to the crown area and cut a long purple eggplant into long single pieces.
2. Place the cut eggplants in water until ready to cook.
3. Blend all the stuffing ingredients into smooth paste... - 126.218
Thandu Keerai Kootu
This is a simple keerai kootu recipe that you can try for your lunch. Greens have lots of vitamins and minerals packed in them. Having one type of leafy greens per day can be really good for your health. The green gram that is used with it adds to the... - 0
Chicken Curry Buffet
1. Place the chicken in a kettle or pressure cooker and add enough water.
2. Steam the chicken until tender.
3. Remove onto a platter and cool. When cool, pull meat off the bones in large chunks. Keep aside
4. Strain the chicken broth and combine with... - 49.1785
This dish goes well with puttu(steamed rice cake), chappathi(indian bread), appam(hoppers), dosa(south indian crêpe) and idli. - 41.3792
A Lamb Stew
For all lovers of lamb recipes, this is a peculiar dish for its specialty repute today. It was a dish for poor homes where there was no choice for multi-course meals. Today this is a dish is seen as a delicacy today and it is loved for its own juices it... - 43.052
Chow Chow Kootu
Kootu is an easy way to add vegetables to your diet. Try making a kootu in addition to your regular poriyal, and these will take care of your daily vitamin requirement. - 0