Coconut Milk Rice
- » Rice Cooker Coconut Milk Rice
Rice Cooker Coconut Milk Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice cooker coconut milk rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice cooker coconut milk rice recipes.
Coconut Rice With Pandan Leaves
Looking for a variation to your steamed rice? Try Coconut Rice with Pandan Leaves. This recipe uses pandan leaves to give a delicious aroma to the steamed rice. This dish is delicious on its own but also goes well with plenty of Asian recipes. - 113.326
1. Smear olive oil to the bottom of the cooker bowl to prevent rice from sticking.
2. Add rice along with water, coconut milk and salt into the rice cooker, cover the pot half open, and turn on the cooker.
3. Check for the rice and let it cook... - 106.17
Vegan Slow Cooker Kheer
Kheer is an Indian rice pudding flavored with cardamom that’s speckled with nuts and raisins. One of the things I like about it is that the rice breaks down to make it creamier than the typical American rice pudding.
It’s ridiculously easy and nutritious... - 32.1684
Black Rice Pudding With Mango
Running out of ideas for breakfast? Here is some great information on Black Rice as well as a great breakfast recipe suggestion. There are a number of ways by which you can soften and cook the black rice before using. Watch and learn! - 104.926
Coconut Red Beans And Rice
Rinse and sort through beans.
In a deep 3 1/2- to 4-quart pan, bring the 2 quarts water to a boil over high heat.
Let water return to a boil; then boil, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Remove pan from heat, cover, and let stand for 1 hour.
Drain and... - 49.5995
Indian Coconut Rice
Are you having a hard time to cook nice and fluffy coconut rice? In that case, this recipe will help you a lot. After watching the video, you will become completely skilled in preparing the coconut rice in its most authentic Indian flavor. Serve this... - 153.276
Coconut Jazmine Rice
1. Mix all ingredients together in a large sauce pan or rice cooker.
2. Stir until mixed thoroughly.
3. Cook for 30 to 40 minutes, or until rice is cooked all the way through and liquid is all absorbed.
This recipe has been excerpted from The First Timer's... - 21.0415
* Heat oil in a cooking pan add cumin seeds, chopped green chili and chopped onion. Wait until it turns golden brown.
* Add zucchini and mix well. Now add turmeric powder, salt, red chili powder and coriander powder, give it a... - 42.7955
Boil the milk in a thick bottomed pan.(It is better not to do this in a non stick pan as milk becomes brown at the bottom of the pan ) if u do not have a thick bottomed pan use a pressure cooker.
Grind the basmathi rice in the mixer( do not grind it finely.... - 41.9375
First wash Rice and drain it aside.
Take a Cooker pour Oil when it is Hot,
Add Cardmom,Cinnamon,Cloves and fry for a sec.
Now put Onion and fry till golden brown.
Then add the Grinded paste and fry till raw smell goes and oil seprates.
Now add Tomatoes and... - 49.1192
Kiri Bath is a rice preparation that hails from Sri Lanka. Cooked with long grained rice and coconut milk, the kiri bath is served with curries and sambols as acompaniments as a full meal. - 27.8507
This recipe doesn't need a side dish. Just potato chips will be nice. This dish is really tasty. Try it. - 46.4904
Coconut And Vegetable Pulao
Parboil the sliced carrots and potatoes and set aside. Half cook the green peas in salted water. Add a pinch of soda-bi-carb to it and drain in a colandar. Set aside.
Take the chopped onions and place them in a large vessel. Add 3 tablespoons of ghee and cook... - 34.2759
Gur (jaggery) Ki Kheer.
Its my husband's favourite sweet dish.
If use Khajoor ka gur it will be more delicious. The Khajoor ka gur called in Begal" PATALI GUR".
In BANGLADESH kheer of PATALI GUR is very famous. My husband spend the major part of his child hood in... - 40.0606
Boil the eggs with a tsp of salt, slit them in sides and keep aside.
In a big heavy bottomed non stick pan por oil and ghee, add bay leaf, cinnamon stick, cardamon, cloves, somph, mint leaves and then onion, green chillies and fry for 2 mins.
Now add 1 tsp... - 43.1937
Mix together all the ingredients to a batter.
Grease the cups of idli stand.
Put 1 large cup of water in the pressure cooker.
Fill the cups of idli stand with batter and place the stand in the cooker.
Close the lid, do not use the regulator for making the... - 34.6004
This vegetable biryani can be had by itself or with tomato kulambu or masala or onion curd raita. - 47.0877
Mix 100 g rice flour with ghee and a little milk.
Mix well and cook till thick and gluey.
Heat remaining milk and add to grated coconut.
Puree well, or liquidise and strain into remaining rice flour.
Add sugar and cooked mixture, stirring continuously until... - 45.0561
1) In a large bowl, soak black rice overnight in plenty of water.
2) Drain rice and wash thoroughly to remove husks.
3) In a large saucepan fill water to half.
4) Add sugars, salt and cinnamon stick. Boil and stir in rice.
5) Cook the... - 39.6574
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 55.2108
Curried Pork In Crockpot
As a working woman do you love the slow cooker recipes? Yes, they are so simple to make and yield a delicious dish. Here is a video that can help you make another slow cooked curried pork dish. You can just add all the ingredients in to the cooker and leave... - 153.289
1. Dissolve 1 tsp sugar in warm water and sprinkle yeast in it. Allow it to froth.
2. Cook semolina with water to make a gruel. Allow it to cool.
3. Combine the flour, yeast and gruel to make a dough. Set aside to rise for 6 hours.
4. Add the ground coconut... - 40.5927
Kaju Saathe Khichdi Pulao
1. Wash the rice well. Heat the fried onions in a little ghee and add the whole spices, turmeric, salt, little water and bring to a quick boil. Add the rice. Immediately keep on simmer and when rice is half cooked add the milk of 2 coconuts and the ground... - 26.6125
Bengali Mama Episode 1
1. Chop the onions and cut the chicken breast into cubes or bite size pieces.
2. Shred the carrots and cube the potatoes, keep it aside until needed.
3. In a saucepan sauté the curry pasta along with the coconut milk, stir well and let... - 95.4816
1. Remove the tough outer layer of lemon grass and finely slice the tender inner part.
2. In a small bowl, mix tamarind paste and warm water.
3. In a 4-quart slow cooker put beef.
4. In a food processor, drop chilies, onion, ginger,... - 0
Sunna Na Dana No Pulao
1. Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker or set a large pan of salted water to boil. Add a quarter cup of pure ghee, the whole spices and boil rice till cooked. Drain in a colander.
2. Heat the saffron on a tava and crumble it in half a cup of boiling... - 31.1168
Thai Curry Chicken And Vegetables
1. In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. This will take about 20 to 25 minutes. Cover to keep warm.
2. As the rice cooks, heat oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until hot.
3. Add five-spice... - 46.1241
* Cut the mutton in small pieces and pressure cook it 2 cups of water, with a pinch turmeric powder and a drop of oil for 3 whistles.
* If you don't have kulambu powder then you can fry the other said powders lightly without any oil and use that instead of... - 46.234
Kurmu Jackfruit Pulao
Cook the rice in an electric rice cooker. Add the deep fried onions, vegetables, broiled cumin and coriander seeds, the mace flowers, garam masala, yellow pulao colour, salt and ghee.
Either you boil the jackfruit or deep fry it.
Heat the mustard seeds in 1... - 33.5346
Mangoes in a curry? Yes, that's what I bring for you in this delicious mango curry. A yummy dish that you could serve with any of the Indian breads or even rice. Try it!! I am sure you would fall in love with the flavors that go to make this truly... - 42.6458
1. Grind all the masalas to a soft paste with half a cup of water. Grind the almonds separately on a mortar.
2. Cook the meat with salt and four cups of water in a pressure cooker till tender. Keep mutton pieces and the soup in separate vessels.
3. Heat half... - 26.2049
My friends love this Mutton Badsahi recipe. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Mutton Badsahi is the most delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish . It is also a very popular marriage party dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian... - 45.3322
Chicken Curry Buffet
Indulge in this tasty treat of Chicken Curry Buffet! This simple and delicious recipe for Chicken Curry Buffet is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. - 45.9829
Stuffed Baby Eggplant Curry
1. In each eggplant make a "+" slit opening up to the crown area and cut a long purple eggplant into long single pieces.
2. Place the cut eggplants in water until ready to cook.
3. Blend all the stuffing ingredients into smooth paste... - 127.759
Chicken Curry Buffet
1. Place the chicken in a kettle or pressure cooker and add enough water.
2. Steam the chicken until tender.
3. Remove onto a platter and cool. When cool, pull meat off the bones in large chunks. Keep aside
4. Strain the chicken broth and combine with... - 48.9062
This dish goes well with puttu(steamed rice cake), chappathi(indian bread), appam(hoppers), dosa(south indian crêpe) and idli. - 43.1121
A Lamb Stew
For all lovers of lamb recipes, this is a peculiar dish for its specialty repute today. It was a dish for poor homes where there was no choice for multi-course meals. Today this is a dish is seen as a delicacy today and it is loved for its own juices it... - 44.7181