- » Rice Chowder
Rice Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of rice chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for rice chowder recipes.
Salmon Rice Chowder
In 2-quart casserole, combine celery, onion and butter.
Microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes, or until celery is tender-crisp.
Stir in evaporated milk, marjoram, salt and pepper.
Remove frozen rice from pouch.
Add rice to milk... - 39.1649
Crab & Rice Chowder
Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes).
Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns bright green and begins... - 37.9516
Tasty Crab & Rice Chowder
1. Heat oil in a 4- to 5-quart (3.8- to 5-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Add onion, mushrooms, and thyme; cook, stirring often, until vegetables begin to brown (about 8 minutes). Add broccoli and bell pepper; cook, stirring often, until broccoli turns... - 30.0754
You May Also Like!
Wash shrimp and put in medium saucepan.
Add boiling water, bav leaf and allspice.
Bring to a boil, turn down heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, saving cooking liquid.
Shell and clean shrimp.
Strain shrimp cooking liquid back into saucepan.
Bring to a... - 44.2404
Wild Rice And Ham Chowder
In a Dutch oven or soup kettle over medium heat, saute onion and garlic in butter until tender.
Add flour, salt and pepper; stir to form a smooth paste.
Gradually add broth.
Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
Add potatoes, carrots, bay leaf, thyme... - 43.3502
Corn Bacon And Rice Chowder
1. In 3-quart saucepan, saute rice pasta mix and margarine over medium heat, stirring frequently until pasta is lightly browned.
2. Stir in chicken broth and contents of seasoning packet; bring to a boil over high heat.
3. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 8... - 32.7814
Simple Fish Chowder
This fish chowder recipe can be prepared with red snapper or haddock fish. The fish chowder is a light and savory chowder that is prepared along with veggies abd flavored with bacon and tabasco sauce along with a dash of worcestershire sauce. The fish chowder... - 38.8704
Hammed Up Chowder
In saucepan, cook bacon until crisp; remove and crumble.
Brown ham and cook green pepper in drippings until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Heat; stir occasionally.
Garnish with bacon. - 31.5674
Bear Creek And Sea Watch International Hearty Clam Chowder
1. In a 2 quart saucepan put water, butter and celery and bring to a rolling boil.
2. Add half and half, keep boiling and whisk in the soup mix and clams with juice.
3. Lower the heat and simmer, uncovered for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add... - 40.8491
Mixed Rice Soup
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute, stirring constantly, until translucent.
Add flour and stir quickly to combine; gradually stir in water.
Add sherry and broth mix and, stirring constantly, bring to a... - 37.509
Meatball chowder is prepared with ground beef meatballs. Made with cracker crumbs, milk, walnut and parsley mix along with eggs, the meatballs are cooked with tomato juice and beef broth made with bouillon cubes. Flavored with marjoram and bay leaves the... - 41.4082
This Lobster Chowder is one of the best lobster dishes that I've tasted. Though I usually start my meal with this very delicious seafood and vegetable soup, I also eat it as an accompaniment with my rice dishes. Try this Lobster Chowder and let me know if you... - 41.9898
Rice Chowder Recipes By Category